Superior Mistress Session 01

Story Info
Diary of serving my Mistress as she chooses.
1.1k words
3.73
15k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the record of my submission to a wonderful superior Mistress: "Men are disgusting and only here to serve us Goddesses".

I found her on-line and i was attracted to her so i sent her a message which she responded to. It became apparent that she was a serious dominatrix and She asked if i could meet her for a coffee, chat and public play.

Her rules were No Eye Contact, No Touching and my Obedience to which I agreed.

I was too excited about not knowing what would happen so I asked for indications about what might happen in exchange for sending her half the tribute up front. She agreed and told me that if I was satisfactory, that she would take me window shopping in the shopping center and later on to sex shops to buy toys for me to enjoy.

Mistress also said that she at a later time that she will enjoy spanking, whipping and especially puppy play. CBT is also one of her favourites.

I was very excited by this as the public play was new to me.

Mistress ordered me not to touch myself, to cum or even have sex with my wife. Failure to obey this would result in a fine and the indeterminate chastity period would start again.

I was immediately very horny, fell asleep horny, woke up hard and horny and felt horny throughout the day whenever I thought of the session. The evidence of my horniness was evident in my underpants.

The day arrived and I was there 20 mins early. There was no sign of her and not even when she was due to arrive. I was so very very horny and excited at this point.

The following 20 minutes were a huge anti-climax and I was wondering if she would turn up. The phone rang and it was Mistress telling me that she was delayed, but was still coming. I liked the silky sound of her voice very much. She is hispanic, with dark olive skin and dark frizzy hair. It would not surprise me if there was black African blood in her and the prospect of a 57 yr old middle class white man being dominate by her excited me too.

She eventually arrived 20 minutes later, and without stopping quietly said, "Follow me." which I did.

Mistress led me to a coffee shop and simply said, "Cappuccino, 6 sugar, brown." I bought this for her and took it to her, offering to put the sugar in and stir.

She enquired about my background and limits, which were that my wife must not find out, so no lasting marks and nothing illegal, drugs, children etc. i told her that I took pain well and was very open-minded. She acknowledged that I seemed obedient.

After the coffee, she simply got up and walk out with me following her. She went to a women's store in the local shopping centre and ended up looking at very skimpy bikinis, eventually selected a bright pink one and gave it to me to carry. She passed a string vest and told me to take that too.

She walked to the changing rooms behind the cash out desk and simply walked in so I followed her into the obviously female changing area. I was very conscious that an old white man with an attractive young woman in shorts and top was a very odd couple. No one challenged us and she took me to a changing room and told me to go in and change into the bikini. I was shocked at that order and my heart raced. I had not known what to expect but not this as the clothes were clearly her size and not mine.

I stripped naked and slipped the top up over my body followed by the skimpy panties. Mistress came in as I was putting the string top on. She looked me up and down and used her phone to take a picture of me in the ridiculous pink outfit. In that split moment, I decided to trust that she would not use the picture to break up my home life.

I turned around for her and she told me to do it again and complimented me on my 'nice bottom'.

She told me to change and walked out of the changing room leaving the curtain half open saying, "Find me".

I changed quickly hoping no woman would see me and scream.

As I left the changing area, I handed the assistant the three items as she asked, "No good?" And my response, with lowered head was "no".

I soon found Mistress and she was looking at outfits which could only fit her. She left one off the hanger, telling me to put it back. Eventually she selected two and said, "Buy them."

I did so and found her afterwards and she walked towards Ann Summer. We went in to the back and she told me to wait at the side while she asked an attractive assistant about butt plugs and also lingerie. She came back with three plugs and two sizes of black lacy thongs, saying, "Try them on."

I stripped naked below the waist and put the larger size 12 on and she opened the curtain telling me to come out. I stood outside the curtain and she walked into the shop telling me, "Come." I followed her into the open shop in front of the two pretty assistants and asked them what I thought as i turned around. They thought they were too small but there was not a larger pair so i was told to buy them. The assistant smiled at me and said, "thank you Sir" as she handed me my change.

I found Mistress outside the shop and she told me to use the smallest plug for three hours the next day. (It is inside me now as I am typing this.)

After following Mistress back to the station, she took her bag of clothes and walked off, leaving me alone.

While this was the first session without any contact from a domme, it was the most intensely thrilling time i had spent. Mistress' dismissive attitude was compelling and i loved following her lovely legs. Going into a women's changing room had my blood racing. I would never have dared to do that on my own, let alone wear a thong in Ann Summers and ask the assistants what they thought.

I left in an excited daze which lasted for hours. I am now regularly feeling horny and it is so hard not to touch my cock.

I wonder how long Mistress can keep this level of intensity up.

Time will tell.