Superman Fucks Gotham

Story Info
The only hope for the world is to have sex with everyone.
3.9k words
4.57
111.7k
260

Part 1 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! This story is going to be at least a little ridiculous. It will have a plot, but a whole lot of it is going to be sex (and hopefully fun). As for consent and such, please just accept that this story is operating under crazy sex fantasy rules.

*****

The Daily Planet was buzzing with activity when Clark Kent received the phone call that changed his life forever. He was juggling three different reports on the unusually violent outbreaks while also taking another phone call and wrangling the photographers. Normally he wouldn't have answered, but the call came on his special phone.

Only his closest allies had access to that phone. They usually contacted him directly, but he wanted to have an alternate channel in case emergencies came up. He disengaged from his other work and accepted the call.

"Clark." It was Bruce Wayne's voice, rougher than usual.

"This isn't the best time, Bruce. Unless-"

"I don't have long left to live, Clark. Shut up and listen for once."

Clark let go of his phone. By the time it started to drop, he had left the building and abandoned his civilian clothes. In the time it took the phone to fall, he arced into the atmosphere and flew halfway to Gotham City.

As he flew, Clark began scanning through the city for any sign of Bruce. It wasn't much of a search. The very first place he looked was the Batcave, and he found his friend lying there at the end of a trail of blood. He hesitated for a split second, searching for any sign of a trap, but there was only one heartbeat in all of Wayne Manor.

He smashed straight through the earth, plunging into the Batcave and landing beside Bruce. His rib cage was bloody and filled with shrapnel, wounds that would have killed an ordinary man. Batman chuckled.

"You shouldn't have come here."

"Who did this to you?" Clark knelt beside him but didn't dare lift him for fear of making the injury worse. His mind raced for solutions but came up with nothing.

"It's too late for you to do anything. Just listen to me."

"Too late? We have a thousand aliens' advanced technology! We have fucking magic! You can't die fr-"

"Shut up, Clark!" Bruce scowled at him until he went quiet. "Listen carefully. You remember how you asked me to investigate why your powers fluctuate wildly?"

"That's... that doesn't matter right now!"

"It matters more than you know. This may be difficult to believe, but listen to me." Bruce closed his eyes and gathered his remaining strength. "Our universe is controlled by impossibly powerful extra-dimensional beings who call themselves 'Writers.' We're nothing more than their playthings.

"Some outside force, likely something we cannot even comprehend, changes how the Writers manipulate our world. That's why your powers vary. When certain Writers are in control, you are a living god, but other Writers weaken you substantially. I have no idea why."

"Bruce, you're not making any sense."

"Dammit, listen to me! The Writers are making our world darker. Grittier. We need to adapt, or I'll be far from the only casualty."

Clark clenched his fists, fingers tearing through the stone of the Batcave's floor. "These Writers did this to you?"

"Not directly." Bruce took a slow, painful breath. "But they created a terrorist bombing and somehow blinded me so that I didn't notice any of the warning signs. That's why you can't save me - it only happened to kill me in the first place."

"The Batman dies in a terrorist bombing? That's... that's stupid."

"No, Clark, it's edgy."

For a long time he knelt on the ground, helpless. Not Superman, just a mortal helpless to save his best friend. As he watched Bruce bleed out on the ground, rage started to rise within him. His eyes glowed red, and at that moment a black-clad fist grabbed the front of his suit.

"Listen! My control won't last much longer, so I'm out of time to explain. You're the only one who has a chance of saving us, but if you go into this acting like a boy scout it will get even worse. I've only pieced together what I know over the past few days, so fragments should still be around Gotham. You have to keep the city safe to find... find..."

"Bruce?" Clark knelt closer. His friend was still breathing, yet something had changed. His eyes became bloodshot and his jaw unshaven. Abruptly he sneered.

"I'm the goddamn Batman!"

"...goodbye, Bruce."

Clark slowly rose to his feet. The heartbeat and breathing continued for several seconds after that, but his friend was already gone.

X X X

Over the next week, Clark stumbled through his life. Part of him insisted that everything was perfectly fine, that he should just move on. But when he attended Bruce's funeral, he was struck with an intense feeling that it had happened before. Maybe more than once.

The more he thought about what Bruce had said, the fuzzier his memory became. Sometimes Clark remembered that he himself had died, other times the idea seemed absurd. How exactly had Krypton been destroyed? Was he married, or had he even met Lois Lane? It all shifted through a haze of contradictory variations until eventually he gave up on trying to sort it out.

What he knew was that Bruce had been on to something and it had something to do with Gotham. Following the loss of the Batman, crime had spiked and the police had stopped patrolling. Reports indicated that the city's supervillains were preparing for a bid to take control of the city.

Worst of all was the change in the world. Villains that had once focused on battling superheroes now massacred civilians. Deaths in collateral damage skyrocketed. Every time Clark tried to take the noble path to save lives, more people died. As if some terrible force was working to spite him at every turn, to insist that what he believed was wrong. Eventually he decided that he had no choice but to investigate the reason everything had changed.

After several arguments with Perry, Clark succeeded in convincing him that the Daily Planet needed to cover the crisis in Gotham. Since he could write up his stories in minutes, that gave him all the time he needed to observe the city and prevent it from falling apart.

One morning, in the seconds he spent scanning the newspaper, Clark noticed one article that stuck out to him. Despite the growing chaos in the city, the social elites had decided to host a grand unveiling of a rare South American flower. Didn't Bruce have an enemy who repeatedly crashed events exactly like that? Come to think of it, why did Gotham keep hosting events that perfectly played into supervillain themes?

He couldn't think of a good answer, but he could hover overhead and wait for something to go wrong. Sure enough, within half an hour everyone attending began to turn green and collapse. When he focused his vision, he noticed that the hall was filled with strange pollen.

Moments later, a woman clad in leaves appeared on the balcony overhead, laughing. "Destroyers of the Earth! You have torn my children from their roots for the last time! Today, you will feed them!"

That was far enough. Clark shattered through one of the hall's windows and floated in front of the supervillain. Her eyes widened when she saw him and for a moment they just stared at each other.

Pamela Isley, aka Poison Ivy. Long red hair fell over her bright green skin, which was clad only in leaves and a few scraps of green cloth. The leaves covered most of her torso but only barely supported her heavy breasts. Vines twisted around her long green legs, coming up to her rounded hips.

"Superman!" After a moment of surprise, she managed a sneer. "Here to avenge your bat lover?"

"I'm here to save these people's lives. What did you do to them, Ivy?"

"Merely let nature take its course." Ivy leaned on the edge of her balcony and gestured down. A large red flower pulsed there, continuing to spew pollen into the hall. "My little pet will soon release enough pollen to bring down all of Gotham, and then-"

Clark torched the flower with his heat vision, then took a deep breath and sucked up all of the pollen in the hall. He swallowed it and felt no worse for the wear. Ivy's eyes flashed in anger.

"You will pay for that!" Vines broke through the floor, curling around Clark's limbs. He realized too late that he should have been able to dodge them easily and wasn't sure why he hadn't. Ivy stepped off the balcony and onto a walkway of vines that grew just in front of her as she walked toward him, hips swaying.

"These people are still poisoned, aren't they?" Clark glanced at the unconscious green-tinged civilians and frowned. "Cure them now before you get any more blood on your hands."

"Or what? You'll slap my wrists with a ruler? You're adorable." Ivy reached him and walked one hand up his chest before cupping his chin. She leaned forward, her breasts just beginning to press softly against his chest, and kissed him on the lips.

Nothing happened. When she pulled back, Clark blinked at her. "Have you gotten Kryptonite for some contrived reason?"

"What? Uh, no."

"Then what do you expect to accomplish?" Clark shook his head, trying to focus. It wasn't her poison having any impact on him, since he was immune to it, but the feel of her body so close to him. Once he wouldn't even have noticed, focused only on bringing her to justice, yet he found himself unusually distracted.

Ivy looked uncertain for a moment, then pressed all of her curves against him and gave him yet another long kiss. Only Clark's inhuman control kept his manhood from extending uncomfortably in his suit. She finally pulled back and stared into his eyes, as if expecting him to succumb to her control.

"Stop it, Ivy. Cure these people."

"I don't think I will." She kept her body against him while her fingers traced the sides of his chest. "I think I'll keep you here and let you watch as their hearts bleed, their eyes melt, and their bodies putrefy into-"

"Enough!" Clark shouted. Ivy shrank back for a moment, then her expression returned to her seductive smile.

"You can't threaten me, Superman. You should run back to Metropolis - you're out of your depth here."

That was when Clark snapped. People were going to die and this woman was lecturing him about his values. He could put her in jail, but everyone would still die - even if he tried to find a vaccine, he knew that they'd die. That was the kind of world he lived in now. The terrible entities Bruce had warned him of wanted dark and gritty.

If he wanted to save anyone, he needed to play their game. He summoned his memories of Bruce dying and spoke in a low voice.

"Save them, Ivy, or I will force you to."

"Ooh, you'll force me!" She rubbed her hips against his crotch. "I'd like to see you try, but you don't have the balls."

Clark flexed his muscles against the vines that bound him, exerting a tiny fraction of his true strength. They shattered, fragments falling in all directions. Ivy's platform of vines broke apart and she would have fallen if Clark hadn't wrapped an arm around her waist, crushing her to his chest.

"Is that what you want? Fine! Unless you cure every person in this building right now, I will fuck you until you beg for mercy." The words felt wrong in his mouth, but Clark was too filled with rage to stop himself. He shot a vicious glance toward the sky. "Is that what you want? Is that edgy enough for you?"

"You... you wouldn't." Ivy's eyes had gone very wide and her heart beat rapidly. "I'm too much for your puny little dick, you pathetic-"

His lips closed over hers and he kissed her fiercely. She clawed at his shoulders, trying to attack him, but her pointed nails slid uselessly off his skin. Clark didn't release her until he'd floated down to the balcony. When he broke off the kiss, Ivy staggered back and fell to her knees.

"You can stop this, Ivy. Surrender." He pulled down his briefs and freed his cock. Ivy's breath caught in her throat as her entire body froze.

It had never occurred to Clark to compare himself to human men, because he lived to serve humanity, not to be superior to it. But as he watched Ivy's utter awe, he realized that there was no comparison. Even soft, his cock was longer and thicker than most men's while fully erect. As it slowly began to expand, Ivy's eyes became fixed on it as if she could see nothing else. Maybe that would bring her to her senses.

"Ivy..." He took a step closer to her and she gasped. She shook her head sharply, red hair flying in all directions.

"You won't. You can't. All you can do is spout your noble ideals and-"

Clark cut her off with a low growl. In one swift movement he grabbed her hips and lifted her like she weighed nothing. Her body bent away from him, breasts bouncing, shock filling her eyes as her mind caught up to his movements. So fast that she didn't even fall, Clark ripped away the leaves that hid her slit from him, revealing the lips of her pussy.

Before she had even finished gasping, Clark impaled her on his cock. She threw her head back and screamed even though he hadn't even put half of it inside her. Her pussy was hot and tight, squeezing desperately and uselessly to repel the invader.

Abruptly he realized what he was doing and felt disgusted with himself. He had only planned to threaten her, not actually do it, but she'd gone so far in taunting him...

"Surrender, Ivy," he commanded. "Or you'll get the rest of it."

"The rest?" Ivy stared down at where his cock entered her and her eyes rolled back as if she would faint. Yet a moment later she began trying to move her hips. She couldn't budge herself a single inch in his grip, but it felt like she was trying to penetrate herself further. "Fuck... just do it! Fuck me, Superman!"

As he felt her squirming and bucking to impale herself on his cock, Superman realized that he would actually follow through. He'd always thought of himself as Clark first, but to Poison Ivy he was nothing but the impossibly strong Superman who could utterly dominate her. And as much as he thought of himself as Clark, he was Superman, too.

His fingers tightened in the soft curves of Ivy's hips and he pulled her down, burying every inch of his cock inside her. She gave a scream of pleasure and thrashed around him. After several seconds Ivy grabbed onto him for dear life, pressing her large breasts against his chest. The change in angle made her moan again.

But it wasn't enough for Superman. He lifted her up, her breasts dragging against the muscles of his chest, until only his tip was inside her. Then he gripped her ass and pulled her down, slamming his cock deep inside her again. She let out another cry of pleasure, but before she had finished he had already lifted her up again.

As he set a swift rhythm, Ivy began to moan out words. As hard as he was pounding her, she could only get out fragments, mostly "fuck" and "Superman." Eventually she couldn't do anything but moan in the face of his assault.

Since he was very young, Clark had developed perfect control of his powers. He was completely comfortable using only human levels of strength in normal life. So when he had sex with human women, he didn't really feel like he was holding back. Yet he realized that there was still some reservation there. Even if he wouldn't ever thrust hard enough to kill someone, he was still careful so that his superior strength wouldn't make them uncomfortable.

He didn't need to hold back while fucking Ivy.

She was a hardened criminal who had killed hundreds of people and committed countless crimes. She didn't deserve any consideration. So he just used her body, hammering into her pussy without caring how rough he was. Focused only on his own pleasure, he was experiencing the best fuck of his life.

Despite his roughness, it seemed to be incredible for Ivy as well. She went through another spasm of ecstasy and this one seemed to overwhelm her. Her body went limp and slid back, held up only by his hands and his cock. And he realized that he didn't have to care.

Superman kept bouncing her on his thick rod, now meeting her hips with thrusts of his own. Her back arched away from him, pushing her breasts upward, while her head and arms hung limply back. As he kept up the pace he enjoyed watching her, flaring hips receiving his cock, breasts bouncing with every thrust, hair shimmering behind her.

The force of their fucking had knocked many of the leaves off her body, and as he kept pounding her more fell away, revealing her perfect green skin. Her nipples were rock hard and he realized how much he wanted to get his hands on them. And again, there was nothing stopping him.

In one swift movement he had Ivy pinned to the wall, impaled on his cock. He switched to short, hard thrusts and moved his hands up to grasp her full breasts.

His blood was pounding, not just in the pleasure but in utterly dominating the beautiful creature on his manhood. She was completely spent now and he realized that the fuck wouldn't get any better than this. So again exercising his control, he finally let himself come, spurt after spurt shooting inside her. After being still for so long, Ivy seemed to shudder awake, moaning and twisting around him one final time.

When he was good and done, Superman pulled her off and set her down. He'd never come that hard in his life, so his mind took a while to reengage. Ivy lay glassy-eyed, as if her brains had been permanently fucked out.

After a moment, Clark walked to the edge of the balcony. Everyone inside still lay on the floor with their skin stained green. He cursed under his breath - just "Great Scott" of course - and turned back to Ivy. For a moment, he'd been so busy with her that he really had forgotten about the entire reason for breaking his code.

"Ivy." He dug a hand in her crimson locks and pulled her head up. Her eyes fixed on him with something like adoration. "Do you surrender?"

"Anything," she whispered. She squirmed closer, full red lips moving toward his cock. "I'll do anything."

"Then cure all the people in this room."

"Of... of c-course." Poison Ivy staggered to her feet and propped herself up on the balcony. It took her some time to focus, but eventually she managed to generate another plant. Though the flower was blue, it looked very similar to the one he had burned before.

For a moment, his old suspicion reasserted itself. After what he'd done to Ivy, she might very well be trying to undermine him. Even if she understood that there was no way she could harm him even slightly, she might try to kill all the people in the hall.

Ivy turned around and dropped to her knees in front of him, face going for his crotch. Superman caught her by the top of her head before she could get close. She whined and looked up at him desperately. Clark frowned down at her.

"Everyone is going to be alright?"

"Yes! Yes, they'll all recover fully! God, just let me suck your cock..."

He didn't loosen his grip. "Why do you want to?"

"I've never, ever, been fucked like that." Her eyes bored into his, yearning with desire. "It broke everything in me. All the hatred and the insanity... it's like the continuity of my life has been severed."

"And now?"

"I've... barely had time to think about anything except how incredible your cock is. But now that I... what have I been trying to do? If I really want to help the planet, none of this makes any sense. These super plants will wreck the local ecosystem, and they've drained all the nutrients in the soil for miles... what was I thinking?"

Clark nodded thoughtfully. "I'd always vaguely wondered about that."

"And that's just what occurred to me after one fuck! Imagine how much more environmentally-conscious I'll be after I suck your cock!"

"Now you're just making up justifications."

"God, yes! Any justification that works!" She tried to squirm out of his grip, though it was completely useless.

12