Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my defense, the guy I usually play with doesn't hear everything in the fucking city." She smiled coyly and shifted her weight to one leg, simultaneously pushing her breasts out. He paid attention, which meant he might not notice that her hand had crept to the whip at her waist.

"Now, tell me what this is." Superman gestured with the key. Selina forced herself to keep smiling.

"Sorry, big guy, I have no idea. All I know is that it's worth a lot to the right people."

"Who, specifically?"

"I wish I knew. The reward for it from the local mafia only makes sense if they can sell it to someone else. I was hoping to figure out who and cut out the middleman, but I hadn't gotten that far."

He didn't answer immediately, instead pondering the key. Shrouded in darkness and no longer posing like a model citizen, Superman made Selina shiver. Could he really be as powerful as all the stories claimed? If something had changed, if he had gone bad...

"You win this round, alright? I know what curiosity does to cats like me, so I'll just bow out now. We had a good time together, right? You can trust me not to-"

"No." The word rumbled from him, reverberating through her entire body. Superman's eyes shifted up to her and an electric shiver ran down Selina's body. Staring at her like that he looked so serious, so powerful... even though she was in danger, her nipples were pressing hard against her suit.

Before he could move, Selina struck. Her whip uncoiled in an instant and lashed out, snaking around the key and pulling it back to-

Except it missed. Selina stared in shock, there was no way she could miss at such a close distance. Yet her whip had snapped out and came back with nothing. Superman was holding the key a few inches lower than its former position with a half-smile on his face.

"A whip? Really? Don't you remember your 'faster than a speeding bullet' quip?"

Selina took a step back and slid both hands behind her. The position showed off her assets, which she hoped might distract him long enough for her to escape. Except that was insane, there was no way... "Sorry... can you blame me for trying?"

"It's not a matter of blame, it's a matter of consequences." Superman began floating forward.

Instantly Selina sprang into the air, her whip lashing out. She knew it couldn't hurt him, but she might be able to pull him off balance for a second and get into the shadows. His eyes and ears couldn't be perfect, she'd find a way to-

Her whip coiled around his neck and Selina jerked in midair - and she nearly lost hold of her whip. His body didn't give at all, as unyielding as if she'd struck a building. While she was still in the air, ruing her mistake, Superman jerked his neck backward slightly.

She flew through the air and collided with a body as hard as a brick wall. He moved back slightly at the last second so the impact wasn't painful, but it still knocked the wind out of her. Her whip uncoiled from his neck and then dropped. Selina would have collapsed if he hadn't wrapped an arm around her, pressing her body against his powerful muscles.

"This is your hideout, I take it?" Superman destroyed her steel-reinforced door with a flick of his free hand and floated inside before kicking the door closed. The inside was a mess, covered in old clothes and lingerie. Most of the floor taken up by a bed and the walls had only a few posters except the one with the a large mirror. Superman tossed her onto the bed. "It's time to finish what we started."

The words sent a thrill through Selina's body that pooled between her thighs. She'd already seen that there was no way she could fight him, so was submitting so bad? When he'd been pretending before she'd come so hard her mind went blank, so if he fucked her for real...

Selina slithered down the bed and arched her back a little, her suit barely containing her breasts. "So that's how it is, big guy? How do you want me?"

"However I want."

Before she even realized what was happening, even realized he was moving, Selina had been flipped onto her stomach and the bottom part of her costume torn off. Superman jerked her arms behind her - except that he could have torn her arms off, so he must be treating her gently. Since her strength was useless Selina didn't resist at all, and soon her arms were tied behind her. It felt like he'd used her own whip... God, she was unbelievably wet.

Thankfully he stopped moving with super speed, giving her time to anticipate and enjoy his touch. His strong hands slid along her thighs before lifting her hips into the air. Selina gladly positioned herself for him. Her pussy was aching worse than she had imagined possible, desperate to be filled by his hard length again.

She felt the tip of his cock against her folds and moaned. When she tried to push back against him, she simply didn't move. One hand on her ass was enough to stop her as surely as a wall. Yet as she squirmed in need, part of Selina's mind that was still functioning realized that she was not going to have a problem with Superman teasing her. If anything, it would be the exact opposite.

As he got a firm grip on her hips, Selina repositioned herself for a brutal fucking. If Superman thrust his entire beast of a cock inside her, she'd break, and she wanted to break.

Yet to her surprise, he began to penetrate her slowly. She squirmed, at first desperate for more, then began trying to escape as he just kept coming. It was going in deeper and deeper, filling more and more until he utterly overwhelmed her. When she finally felt his firm muscles against her ass she shuddered. Never had she felt so utterly filled.

Superman pulled out half way and thrust back into her, not particularly hard, yet enough to make her buckle in pleasure. Her face pushed into the bed, Selina could just barely see them in her mirror. She realized that he wasn't being gentle with her, he was just taking her exactly the way he wanted.

That ignited the pleasure inside her and Selina began bucking beneath him wildly. He sped up and she gladly received every thrust. This wasn't sex she was using to manipulate or taunt anyone, it was just sex. She didn't need to do anything except enjoy it, and judging from Superman's grunt he appreciated her desperate pursuit of her own pleasure.

An orgasm wracked her body and she would have fallen to the bed if he hadn't held her up. This time he was still rock solid inside her, and though he eased off briefly while she recovered he was soon hammering into her pussy again. And she couldn't help but scream and push back against him.

"Fuck me, Superman! I'll be your little kitten forever, your little slut! Fuck, that's good! Just give your kitty your cream and-"

"I get it already!" Superman growled, and he doubled his pace. The pleasure became so intense it almost approached pain and the physical effort of keeping up with him stole all her breath.

It was like fucking a tank, no, an earthquake. Superman leaned over her to fondle her breasts and his body was firm and comforting steel. His power could have destroyed her, yet the only thing he wrecked was her pussy, giving her pleasure that utterly exhausted her.

After another thunderous orgasm, Selina lay as limp as a rag doll. Superman kept thrusting into her and no doubt he could go all night, but she had her limits. Selina managed to look back at him and catch a few breaths between his thrusts.

"Please... please... I... can't..."

"Fine." Superman abruptly pivoted her on the bed, so fast that her head spun. His cock stayed buried inside of her, but now they faced her mirror.

As he continued with slower thrusts, Superman unzipped her suit to the ripped section. He hooked one finger in the knotted whip around her arms and lifted her up into the air before pulling her suit away. Her breasts finally bounced free and she could see him watching them in the mirror. After a moment of consideration, he flicked off her cap, freeing her tousled hair.

Superman began to fuck her without reservation, and even though Selina was exhausted she found herself transfixed by the sight of them. He looked as enormous behind her as he felt inside her, a dominating super-man. She could only writhe on his cock, her head tossing and her breasts heaving.

Abruptly he tangled his hand in her hair, pulling it up so she had no choice but to look at them. At the same time he shifted his grip on her arms, moving her into the perfect position. He began thrusting even harder than he had before, hammering Selina's pleasure higher and higher until her entire world became a shattering explosion of ecstasy.

When she came back to herself, the first sensation she realized was emptiness. He had pumped enormous amounts of cum inside her, but without his cock she felt hollowed out. She was lying on her side, body slack as it finally relaxed.

Beyond that, though, something deeper had changed. Her mind was fuzzy and her memories shifted. None of it made any sense, and it was much easier just to focus on the warm afterglow of pleasure. Sex like that was enough to make her give up stealing. It was enough to make her give up everything except worshipping him.

That thought finally brought her back enough to focus on him. Superman sat at the edge of the bed, several expressions playing over his face. He looked thoughtful, but perhaps a little guilty. Guilty was one thing he definitely shouldn't feel, but Selina took a while to find her breath.

"What... what happens now?"

"I'm not sure." He looked back at her with concern. "Are you alright?"

"Oh, I'm a lot better than alright." Selina twisted onto her back and flopped gracelessly. She found herself grinning at him, probably stupidly, like he'd fucked her brains out. Well, as good as she was feeling, she didn't care. "Seriously, what are you going to do with the key?"

"I know it's important, but I don't know why."

"I can try to help you find out."

He looked back at her, a little surprised. "You'd help me?"

"Sure I would. What were you thinking would happen?" Selina frowned as she looked at him. Superman didn't look the same, as if he was holding himself back. There was something sad about this restrained version of him. "You weren't seriously going to throw me in jail after all this, were you?"

"I don't know." Superman sighed heavily. "That's how it used to work, but things are different now. If not that, then what?"

"Nothing has to change. Keep doing whatever you're doing and take me with you. If I can help, I'll help, but at the very least you can keep fucking me. God, please keep fucking me, whatever else you do."

"Huh." Superman stared at her for a long moment, then nodded. "Perhaps you're right. I'll sleep on it."

It seemed he meant that literally, because he floated to lie on the bed. Almost as an afterthought he tore apart her whip to free her arms and pulled her close to himself. Selina didn't think of herself as much of a cuddler, but she was glad to lay against him just to recover.

Soon his breathing changed to become slow and regular. Selina tried to consider if she had enough energy left to get up and leave, but soon she realized that it didn't matter. Part of her had pretended that she was just tricking him so she could escape, but that was a lie. Even if he wasn't able to track her down anywhere, she couldn't leave him.

Selina wriggled to put more of herself on his chest, feeling the comforting wall of muscle. Superman lay completely peacefully, as if he knew that she wouldn't consider running away. She couldn't even hate him for the smug assumption, because he was right.

No, he'd only get one surprise in the morning, and that would be her sucking his cock. But the very thought made Selina's exhausted body cry out objections, so she let herself drift to sleep on top of Superman. They could go again tomorrow.

X X X

Across Gotham City, a grim junkyard filled with criminals. Most carried weapons openly, blades and clubs if not assault rifles. They scowled and snapped at one other, arguing over what they would do next. Arguing because none of them were in charge and they all knew it.

"We sure it was really him?" one thug grunted.

"Course it's him!" another snarled. "You know many superheroes running around with a big 'S' on their chest?"

"Just don't seem right. If somebody like Superman shows up here, it's for real serious shit. He doesn't come down to the streets. Doesn't change anything."

"Well, that green bitch is back in Arkham because of him. He's here."

"Then what the fuck are we gonna do? Shoot him with all this?"

"Naw, it's like you said. He'll fight the biguns. We'll carry on like always."

"Yeah, but-"

"Boys!" A cheerful voice cut them off and all the thugs turned to look to the source. "Let's not get bickerin' now! It's almost time for tha plan!"

Harley Quinn stood as a shocking flash of color and femininity in the junkyard. Her outfit clung to her sinful curves, and the thugs openly stared at her in lust. But they didn't dare touch her, not with the lean figure beneath a street lamp at the edge of the junkyard. He'd been crouched there all night, playing with a set of cards, only his green hair visible.

"Glad all you boys are listening to reason! No matter whether or not Supes has shown up, Mistah J will have a plan!" Harley turned and grinned toward the figure. "Yoohoo, Mistah J! You want to tell us the plan now?"

"Superman in Gotham?" The green head finally shifted, teeth glinting in the light. "That's pretty funny."

*****

Next chapter: showdown at Gotham City Hall, Harley Quinn's first appearance, the return of Poison Ivy, and a threesome! Really, I'm pretty sure I can get all that in there. It might get kind of crazy.

My plan is to keep publishing this story on Literotica, a new chapter every month. I'm pretty sure that's a rate I can keep up no matter what's happening in my life, so you'll get consistent updates of sexy fun until the ending. As always, feel free to let me know what you want to see in the comments section!

If you want more of my writing before next month, though, not all of my work is available here. View my profile for more details - if you like this, you'll probably like my other work. Like I said, I definitely plan to finish this story here, but if anyone else wants to check out the rest of my work, I'd be super happy about that too! See you next time!

12