Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 05

Story Info
Barbara Gordon launches her plan against Superman.
4k words
4.68
43.1k
52

Part 5 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

-

"Harley, are you in here?" Ivy glanced in another of the cavernous rooms, but saw no sign of her. She sighed and moved to the next.

Having Harley with them had been incredible at first. Ivy liked Catwoman well enough, but it was nothing compared to her relationship with Harley. The threesomes had been fantastic, of course, and it had been nice for the Batcave not to feel so empty.

Something was a little off, though, and Ivy wanted to get to the bottom of it. Usually Harley was spacy, but now she just seemed... distant. At first Ivy had assumed it was just the strange disassociation that she'd felt after first having sex with Superman, but with Harley it seemed to be getting worse. She'd taken to wandering off for long periods without explanation.

"Are you hiding from me?" Ivy called into another room and got no answer. She looked inside more out of habit than any real belief she'd find her target, yet there she was.

Harley stood completely motionless beside a bed, staring into a mirror. Her eyes locked on her own... or maybe on something much deeper. For once, the expression on her face was completely serious, though combined with the emptiness in her eyes it was disturbing. Ivy hesitated, shocked by the unreality of the scene, but forced herself to move inside.

"Are... are you alright?"

"Hiya, Red!" Without warning Harley whirled and embraced her. "How ya doin'?"

Ivy smiled but made herself pull back, taking Harley by the shoulders and looking at her carefully. "Are you sure you're alright, Harley? That was pretty creepy."

"Sorry, I just get lost in the possibilities, ya know?"

"I'm not sure that I do."

"It's like... life is this big rushing stream of stories, all bangin' around against one another and I'm just floating between 'em and I can be anything or maybe nothing and sometimes I think I can grab it but it all falls apart and - I'm not making much sense, am I?"

"Not really." Ivy still found herself smiling, since that sounded more like the Harley she knew. "Can you try to explain what you mean slower?"

"Okay, Red, think about this: have we worked together before?"

"Of course we have."

"How long?"

Ivy frowned. "It's been... we've definitely worked together before. Multiple times. But when I try to think about exact dates and times..."

"Exactly!" Harley threw her arms around Ivy, knocking her over onto the bed. "We have and we haven't! Don't think about it too much, your head will get all hurty!"

"When exactly did this start?"

"About the time Supes got his big cock inta me! And it's gotten crazier every time! You mean it's not that way for you? I talked to the Cat and she said not at all, but I figured I'd ask."

Though Ivy found herself distracted by Harley's body squirming around on top of hers, the question had its hooks in her brain. It was almost familiar, but... "It wasn't quite that way for me, Harley. I feel more... like I've separated from my past. Like my life was one line of continuity that just... broke, and yet I'm still here."

"Ooh, that's a new one! I dunno about that." Harley started to drift away again, until Ivy slid one hand along the curve of her neck.

"Now I'm trying to remember, have we... been together?"

Harley grinned down at her and wiggled her eyebrows. "Do you want us to have fucked? I think we get to choose."

"I'm... not sure."

"Aww, yer not sure? I thought you liked me, Red..."

"I do, Harley." Ivy kissed away the momentary uncertain that appeared on Harley's face. "But if we actually had a choice, even just hypothetically... I'm not sure if I'd prefer the familiarity of old lovers or the excitement of being new ones."

"Ooh!" Harley's grin stretched wider. "Does that mean we can-"

Without warning their room slammed closed. Not the door Ivy had opened, but a metal blast door that she hadn't even realized existed. They both scrambled back to their feet, but it was too late. The door was a solid metal surface with nothing to manipulate, and it refused to budge.

"Stay where you are," an electronic voice said. "This will be over soon."

 

X X X

 

As Clark descended toward his new tunnel into the Batcave, he found himself humming. It had been a long time since he'd done that. A long time since he'd felt happy at all, actually - he'd been satisfied plenty of times, but not content in quite this way.

Maybe it was that his strategy for Gotham finally seemed to be working. He'd finally found something that kept the peace in this gritty new "reality:" mutually assured destruction. Whenever criminals in other regions did anything too violent, he ended both sides. A few days ago Mad Hatter and the Riddler had gotten into a fight and he'd vanished both of them. That seemed to have cowed the others.

It didn't stop their smaller crimes of extortion and control, but he was making progress on those, too. And ultimately Gotham was stable and safe, preserving the clues he needed to find to guide them out of the whole mess. That was a reason to be happy too.

Of course, he might be happy because he was returning to a base where three gorgeous women would happily volunteer to have their brains fucked out. He didn't remember ever being this horny, but recently he'd been ready to go almost constantly. Maybe he should look into finding some more female villains...

Inside the Batcave, he found things surprisingly quiet. Clark smiled when he saw Catwoman asleep in front of the computer... until he realized that she wasn't asleep. Her heart beat was slow and steady, but the needle in her neck suggested something worse.

"Hello, Superman." An artificial voice emerged from one of the computers. "We need to talk."

"What have you done to them?" He could feel Harley and Ivy in one of the other rooms, their heart rates elevated. Superman pretended to focus on the computer while his senses expanded outward.

"Don't worry, they're unharmed. But you have a lot of explaining to do, Superman. What are you doing in Gotham, dominating part of the city like some supervillain?"

"I'm willing to explain... but I just found you." There was a new heartbeat in Wayne Manor, contained in a room shielded by lead - and it accelerated when he made his pronouncement. His theory confirmed, Clark shot from the Batcave and smashed through several walls, reaching the source of the heartbeat in an instant.

When he broke into the room, a sonic cannon hit him full force. It hurt, but he'd become too good at focusing his hearing for it to slow him down. What really made him pause was who he faced.

Barbara Gordon had been sitting in front of a laptop, just now turning to face him, her glasses glinting. Her wheelchair looked like proprietary tech, so he couldn't underestimate her mobility and resourcefulness. Yet Clark found himself thinking more about how good she looked. Red locks tumbled around a gorgeous, intelligent face. Loose pants hid her legs, but her breasts swelled within her white dress shirt.

"Don't move." She was holding a small box, lead-lined, and Clark watched her fingers carefully.

"You did all this? Barbara, you-"

"Don't use my name so easily."

"Oracle, then. If you wanted to talk to me, why not just ask?"

"Oh, is it really that easy?" Her bright green eyes examined him carefully. "Why do you think I should trust you, Superman? You don't seem like yourself these days. The Superman I know wouldn't rape supervillains and turn them into his sex slaves."

Was what he'd done finally coming back to bite him? Yet he didn't see what he could do but cautiously move forward. Clark forced his muscles to relax, ready to move at an instant's notice if necessary. "There are hidden cameras, I take it?"

"Many. If you don't answer my questions satisfactorily, I'll be forced to take drastic measures."

"If you've been watching us, then you should already have your answer. If you think I'm raping them, go ask their opinion on the subject right now."

"You expect me to believe that the world's greatest thief, a dangerous eco-terrorist, and a complete psychotic just decided to reform because your dick is that great?" Her eyes flickered down toward his crotch but then back to his, hard as steel.

"I don't know if that's the reason, but the world is changing, Oracle. You watch everything, you should know. Old methods just lead to more lives being lost. This way, three dangerous criminals are working for justice and they're happy about it. Can we afford to ignore that?"

Barbara took a deep breath, her breasts rising, then shook her head sharply. "It's not right."

Clark sighed. Maybe she had a point. He'd convinced himself that he was doing the right thing, but part of him had always been reluctant. These days he spent so much time thinking of himself as Superman, it would be easy to make mistakes. Maybe it was fine now, but eventually he'd-

"It's not right that you only fuck supervillains. They spend their entire lives committing crimes, and they get pleasure for it? While those of us who try to do the right thing are just ignored..." Barbara dropped the box and her fingers tightened on the armrests of her wheelchair. "It's not fair."

For a moment he could only stare at her, then Clark smiled. "How long have you been watching us?"

"Too long." She turned away, a curtain of her hair hiding her face. "I was horrified at first, but it took time to return to Gotham, and... I kept watching. I've never seen anyone experience that much pleasure, and I..."

Her voice trailed off and one hand slid between her legs. Clark moved forward and knelt in front of her. "I don't have any kind of supervillain-only policy."

Barbara's eyes widened and the hand between her legs tensed. "You... you want me? But I'm-"

"Intelligent? Talented? Beautiful?" Clark gently slid two fingers beneath her chin, forcing her to look at him. "You've proved yourself more of a threat than any of Gotham's villains so far. Let the others go, work together with us, and I'll give you what you want."

"Just..." She took a shuddering breath. "Just promise me that you haven't turned evil?"

"I'm still Superman."

With that her control broke and she leapt to throw her arms around his neck and kiss him. The movement took her out of her wheelchair and her legs started to fall. Clark quickly rose to his feet and held her close with both hands so that her legs dangled like any other woman's. That had the added benefit of crushing her breasts against him... and it felt like she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You can choose what this is, Oracle. It doesn't-"

"Please, if we're going to fuck, you can call me Barbara. And I don't care about any of that right now, I just want you." She pulled back slightly and averted her eyes. "You'll need to help me with my clothes and it may be difficult. I'm..."

In less than a second, Clark took her to one of the bedrooms and removed all her clothes except for her shirt. Her reaction times were fast, but suddenly finding herself lying on a bed half-naked left her stunned. As she blinked up at him, Clark smiled.

"Unless you can't take off your shirt, it shouldn't be a problem."

Tears glistened in the corners of Barbara's eyes, but she was smiling. Clark had only left her shirt on to let her take the last step herself, but he realized that it had been a good idea in multiple ways. Barbara grinned at him as she grasped the bottom and then slowly peeled her shirt over her head. It was the sexiest thing he'd seen that day, and his day had already included a foursome.

No longer contained by her shirt, her large breasts hung just the perfect amount. While Clark was admiring them, Barbara abruptly hurled the shirt at his face. He flicked it aside, but that gave her time to push herself at him. Her impressive display of upper body strength threw herself into his arms again, where she began kissing with passionate desperation.

They made out for a long time, slowly exploring one another. If she had been one of the others, he'd already have his cock buried inside her. But that could be painful, since it was her first time with his length. And since she was a hero instead of a villain, he thought she deserved a little consideration.

Instead he moved carefully, continuing to explore her mouth while slowly lowering her to the bed. He ran a finger over one of her nipples and was rewarded with a slight gasp. His other hand slid down her taut stomach and though her folds were soaking wet he took his time there as well. Soon she was twisting and moaning beneath him, body covered in sweat.

"Get... get on with it!" Barbara tried to jerk her hips in his direction, but she had limited leverage. "Come on, just take me already!"

Clark lay down on top of her, his powerful body covering hers while he claimed her mouth. He used super speed to move her paralyzed legs so she was instantly in the right position, but freed his cock and moved it toward her entrance much more slowly.

When she felt the head of his cock against her outer folds she moaned loudly into his mouth. Clark eased into her bit by bit. Despite how wet she was, she felt incredibly tight. He wanted to just ram the rest of the way inside, but soon she pulled away from their kiss, gasping for breath.

"W-wait a moment." She put a hand on his chest, as if to stop him, so he didn't continue penetrating her. "Damn, that feels huge. How much is inside?"

"Less than half."

"Fuck. Sorry, I... have trouble relaxing down there. And I haven't slept with anyone in a long time."

"No one?" Clark propped himself up on his arms to get a better look at her face. "I find that hard to believe."

"You'd be surprised how many people won't accept a paralyzed woman. I was with Dick for a while, but he said my pussy felt wrong." Though she spoke with some venom, behind it Clark could see real vulnerability. He began sinking deeper into her again.

"You feel perfect to me. Ignore him."

"Y-yeah. He's been a di... a douche about it. Oh, fuck!" Her back arched in ecstasy and she bit her lip hard. "Okay... go slow... keep going, but go slow."

He was happy to comply. Now that most of his cock was inside her, he no longer felt a driving urge to fuck her. Her pussy was smaller and tighter than the others, gripping his cock like a vise. Clark continued sliding inside until he came to a stop - she wasn't quite large enough to take his entire length, but he didn't want to hurt her.

After giving her some time to get used to his size, Clark began to pull out. He left about half of his length inside her and then began moving back in. For a time they moved with excruciating slowness, then abruptly Barbara shuddered and bucked beneath him. Her entire body relaxed beneath him and he paused, uncertain.

She lay still for a moment, then smiled lovingly at him. "I can't believe I came already... don't worry, I'm not done. I'm actually nowhere near as sensitive as I used to me, so I'll want it hard and deep."

Clark began working his way up to that point, only pulling a short way out of her before driving in again. He could get used to that, but he was still holding back more than he liked. Once she got used to his movements he tried a real thrust. His cock ran up against a barrier and Barbara convulsed.

"Fuck!" Barbara's teeth clenched and her hands twisted in the sheets.

"Sorry, I'll be more careful." He started to pull out, but her hands slid back to grab his ass and try to keep him inside.

"Don't... apologize..." She caught her breath and managed a weak smile. "I think... erogenous zones move when nerves die... you hitting my cervix felt fucking incredible."

"You're sure?" Some women - fortunately including Ivy, Selina, and Harley - had been able to take him, but most of the time Clark found that hitting someone's cervix caused a great deal of pain. But if Barbara was asking...

He pulled back an inch and then thrust hard. Barbara bit her lip to keep from screaming and her eyes urged him on. This time he hadn't hit the barrier in the same way, and he realized that the angle was wrong. Clark shifted her to the edge of the bed and rose away from her. After getting a firm grip on her hips, he tried another thrust.

This time he rammed directly into her cervix and Barbara really did scream. But it was definitely a scream of pleasure, so he kept going, pummeling her with his thrusts. The angle was perfect and he felt like his cock filled her in a completely different way.

Since she was heading straight for another orgasm, Clark kept going and focused on his own pleasure for a while. He'd pulled back for his new position, which gave him a good view of her body. Each of his short, powerful thrusts sent a shockwave through her body, bouncing her breasts.

After another screaming orgasm Barbara relaxed back against the bed, but he wasn't done. He kept pounding inside her, and the clenching of her pussy drove him on. Her arms slid from his back and fell limply to the bed. While she caught her breath she just lay there as he fucked her, entire body shuddering with his thrusts, but soon she began building toward another climax.

Abruptly Clark realized that he was still thinking of himself as Clark Kent, without shifting over into any other mental mode. It made him hesitate for a moment, his mind racing at super speed. He was fucking Oracle, one of the world's most resourceful heroes, as Clark Kent.

And he liked it. This was who he was, as surely as Superman was part of who he was. Thinking about himself in two different ways was senseless. Both Clark and Superman had a beautiful, intelligent woman impaled on his cock. He found himself smiling as he embraced the truth he'd hidden from himself for so long.

Then he thrust again, and Barbara screamed. Clark fucked her without hesitation, completely free from anything that might get in the way of his pleasure. He fucked her until she was a shuddering mess of ecstasy, screaming as jet after jet of his cum pumped inside her.

When it was finally over, Superman hovered aside to lie down on the bed. He put his arms behind his head, taking a moment to reflect and finding no further objections. After a time Barbara pulled herself closer to him, trying to lie next to him. Realizing what she wanted, he slid a hand down her back and stroked her thigh, moving it into position over his legs. She lay against him for a long time and he enjoyed the feeling of her catching her breath.

"God, I needed that." Barbara crawled a little further on top of him and grinned down. "Why did I come here ready to fight you?"

"You didn't hurt the others, did you?"

"No, no. Selina will wake up peacefully and the others are just stuck inside a room. I can let them out... in a minute."

"In a minute," Superman agreed. His eyes shifted sideways, looking through the walls to the lead-lined box. "Does that box contain what I think it does?"

"Yeah. I'm one of the few people who has access codes to Bruce's Kryptonite sample - that's why I had to come here in person, actually." She winced away from his gaze. "Sorry, but nothing else does much good and I wasn't sure if you were some kind of magical sex fiend."

"Have we put that theory to rest?"

"Actually, I'm not so sure." Barbara propped herself up slightly on her elbows, her breasts just pressing against his chest. "I think there really might be some kind of psychological effect. It's nothing that worries me, I still feel completely myself, but you definitely changed something."

Superman frowned up at her. "What do you mean?"

"It's hard to say. I mean, I'd be feeling pretty positive about anyone who fucked me like that. But I feel like saying all kinds of, um, crazy things."

"Crazy things?"

"Like... that I'm your little slut. And I want you to use me whenever you want." Barbara flushed and looked away from him. Clark chuckled, then put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer.

12