Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 08

Story Info
More like the Blowjob Cave...
5.3k words
4.64
35.6k
37

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

Superman woke up with an undeniable need for a blowjob. That was pretty unusual, considering that he had women throwing themselves at him basically all day every day. Usually he went through each day and night in a state of satisfaction, but for whatever reason that morning his balls were aching.

Maybe it was because he didn't have anyone with him that morning. Though usually he literally slept with several of them after sleeping with them figuratively, running a good fraction of Gotham was hard work. Sometimes the others had duties, or just something they wanted to do. Considering that they were happy to let him fuck them at practically any time, he had no problem with that.

This morning, though, he needed to come and it had to be a blowjob. Hopefully he'd get one at some point during the day.

Instead of rolling out of bed, Superman floated straight up, letting the sheet slide off him. His costume lay on the floor where he'd left it and after a moment he decided just not to put it on. Most likely he wouldn't need to leave the Batcave that day and if he did, he could get his suit in a second. No one would be offended if he just floated around with his half-hard cock swinging between his legs. Probably quite the opposite.

The halls of the Batcave were empty and quiet, as they often were in the mornings. Superman listened for heartbeats and decided to float down the hall toward the waterfall entrance. There he found Poison Ivy bent over her plants with a thoughtful expression.

She'd asked him to divert some water and transformed one of the spare trophy rooms into an arboretum. There was an astonishing array of colorful and exotic plants on all sides in addition to some of her own unique creations. Superman had used those vines for many a fuck session, but at the moment they hung empty from the ceiling. In the midst of it, Ivy wore nothing but a red shirt barely buttoned over her chest and a few vines, as part of the landscape as any of the plants. She was coaxing a luminous purple flower from a tall stem, too absorbed to notice his presence until he was directly behind her.

"Good morning, Ivy."

"Oh!" She whirled and then smiled affectionately. "I didn't hear you come in." Her eyes dropped to the space between his feet and the floor. "Of course I didn't."

"What are you working on?"

"Just some plants better suited to Gotham's environment. The dark and the smog choke out most plants, but I think it should be possible to make species that thrive on it. Not that it will make much difference..."

"If it can convert some of the carbon dioxide, it will help. But I didn't come here to talk about that."

Ivy had been looking at the plants around her feet, but at that her eyes slid upward. Her eyes caught on his cock, slowly admiring the length. A familiar smile slid onto her full lips. "What are you in the mood for, then? I'm still a little sore from last night, but..."

In answer he tapped his finger on her lips. Ivy immediately slid her lips around the fingertip, keeping her eyes locked on his as she sucked it a few times. His desperate need transformed into a rock hard erection and she smiled as she slid her fingers around it. Ivy caressed his length sensuously as she slid to her knees in front of him.

Her ruby red lips kissed the head of his cock, then slowly slid over it. After so much practice, she could take most of his length with impressive ease, her eyes never once leaving his. Once she had him good and slick, she began moving, slowly at first, letting her tongue tease him along the way.

What Ivy had mastered, more than any of the others, was the visual aspect of a blowjob. In addition to her perfect eye contact, she managed to arch her back so that her breasts were pushed forward, brushing against his thighs, and her ass stuck out behind her. With anyone else it might have been teasing, but Ivy somehow she made it obvious that all of her was his, compressing all of her intense sexuality into her mouth as she moved along him.

Her eyes flashed as she saw his enjoyment. Not breaking her steady movements, Ivy undid the only button on her shirt. It fell open, yet only partially revealed her breasts. The fabric slid back and forth around them as she moved, offering tantalizing glimpses of the full globes.

Since he was concentrated on his own pleasure, it wouldn't be long now. What brought him over the edge was the sign of Ivy's own desire. Her eyes and her movements screamed her need for his cum without any desperation to break the sensual experience. When he finally came she expected it, taking in his entire length and swallowing each jet as it hit the back of her throat.

Superman sighed deeply and floated back, removing his cock from her mouth. Ivy sank lower, her back still arched. When she opened her mouth, he saw that a lot of his cum had stayed inside. She swallowed with a smile and then opened her mouth again, a perfect picture of readiness.

He was hard again and could easily have fucked her silly right there, but yet somehow he wasn't entirely satisfied. Superman left her with a quick kiss and floated back into the halls. That had been what he needed, but not everything he needed.

When he floated into the main chamber, he found three women already there. Barbara was deep into some information on the computer on the far end and would be difficult to distract. Catwoman and Harley were much closer in one of the livable areas they'd set up. Selina was examining one of the bizarre keys they'd captured while Harley polished her hammer. When she saw him, she dropped it in order to clap her hands gleefully.

"Ooh, Supes is going around starkers! Me likey!"

Selina raised an appreciative eyebrow. "Well, someone is up early in all kinds of ways."

"Ha ha, it's funny because penis!"

Superman floated closer to them and smiled. "I'll be straightforward, then: I'm in the market for a blowjob and I'll take the best offer immediately."

"Ooh, me, me! Or, wait, ooh! Both of us? Is both good?"

Before Selina could give any kind of counter-offer, a low voice spoke from behind. "I can do better than that." Calendar Girl walked up behind him and slid her hands around his chest, bringing her lips near his ear. "I was in the fashion industry for a long time... I have no gag reflex left. I've almost come sucking far uglier cocks, so you can imagine what I'll do sucking yours."

Though Harley just looked put out at the sensuous offer, Selina was giving a strange look over his shoulder. Before he could turn to look, she spoke up. "Seriously? You're so committed to this mask thing that you have a blowjob-friendly mask?"

When he looked over his shoulder, Superman saw what she meant: Calendar Girl wore a version of her old mask that didn't cover the lower part of her face, leaving her lips invitingly free. It hid the rest of her face, which was entirely unnecessary, but even now she tended to be self-conscious unless he was actively fucking her brains out. He didn't mind, since the mask was kind of sexy in its own way.

Superman slid an arm around her thin waist, pulling her against him and floating from the room. Behind him, Harley sighed dramatically. "Really? He chose Calendar Girl in her mask and everything? We need to step up our game, Cat..."

They moved to one of the smaller side rooms quickly, Calendar Girl swaying her hips more than necessary as she walked. Once inside, she looked over her shoulder coyly. "You won't regret this, you know."

"I don't doubt it."

Still facing away from him, she knelt down on the ground. Superman watched curiously as she leaned backward until the dark eyes of her mask winked at him. She beckoned him closer and licked her lips slowly.

Superman moved over her face and set his cock against her lips. He'd planned to feed it inside very slowly, to give her time to adjust, but to his surprise she rose up into it. It stopped as it hit the back of her mouth, but she kept moving, expertly working him into her throat. As promised, she didn't gag at all, though the length did cause problems for her as she got most of it in her mouth.

The angle was absolutely perfect, but Superman resisted jackhammering into her throat just yet. He'd need to be even more careful than usual with her in this position, since it could hurt someone even without super strength being involved.

Soon, though, she slapped his ass, urging him to begin. Grinning, Superman thrust down into her throat. It convulsed tightly around him, but he didn't feel any resistance of the bad kind. For a while he moved carefully, testing her limits, then he began to fuck her throat for real.

As he did, he watched the rest of her body, clad only in skin-tight black cloth. Her back arched even more as his cock pumped inside her throat and as he increased his pace she began squirming, squeezing her thighs together. Her nipples stuck up so sharply he almost wondered if they'd tear through the thin fabric. Since her face was between his legs he couldn't see all of her reaction, but her body told a clear enough story.

Of course, he was planning to use her regardless of how much she got off on it. Superman fucked her hard until he came again, plunging deep inside her throat and pumping cum inside her. She gave a stifled groan and then began to slide backward, her body finally giving out.

Instantly he moved to catch her, holding her in his arms for a while before setting her down on one of the couches. She smiled up at him.

"Any time you want, Superman. Well... not right now. That was harder than I expected."

So was he. Coming hard twice in a row had done absolutely nothing to bring his cock under control, so he only stayed with her a short time before floating from the room. Fortunately, he had plenty of other options even without leaving the Batcave.

Before he could get half-way down the hallway, Harley tackled him from the side. Or rather, she threw herself into him, and he floated in that direction so she didn't hurt herself. That took them into a different side room, filled only with boxes of supplies along the walls.

"You've gotta appointment with me!" Harley kissed him sloppily and then went back to grinning. At first Superman thought it was just an odd comment, but then he realized that she'd changed clothes again. He pulled her off him in order to get a good look at her.

This time she wore the porn version of a doctor's outfit: some kind of halter top lab coat, a short skirt, and glasses. Her hair wasn't dyed for once, which made her look normal... well, it might have if not for the manic grin on her face.

"Lie down!" she ordered cheerfully. He glanced around the empty room.

"Where?"

"On the air, silly! I looked for one of those couches, but I couldn't find one."

Superman dutifully leaned back, hovering in the air as if lying on a couch. Still, as he stared at Harley he found himself only partially admiring the way the clothes showed off her body. "Where exactly are you getting all these outfit from?"

"Aww, I was hopin' ya'd get it." Harley leaned over him, pouting. "The others don't feel it, but yer doin' it yerself, ya know."

"Changing costumes?"

"Nah, yer changin' yerself. But ooh, you could change costumes... like... to blue with electricity stuff, or black with... a mullet?" Harley frowned, eyes focused somewhere far in the distance. "Okay, never mind, you should stick with tha costume you have now."

"I'm not wearing any costume right now."

"Oh yeah!" Harley snapped back to reality and stared gleefully at his cock as if seeing it for the first time. "I was gonna start asking you about your mother or somethin', but now I'm too fired up. Ya won't be disappointed if I forgot the doctor routine and jump straight to the blowjob?"

Superman folded his hands behind his head and raised his eyebrows.

Harley grinned and flounced to stand just beside him. She then bent at the waist, her torso perfectly horizontal. It was an impressive move, except she'd misjudged the distance and her face was a good six inches to the side of his cock. The next moment she lost her balance, forcing her to hop awkwardly forward to avoid collapsing.

She caught herself on his body, one hand on his thigh and one on his abs. Once she'd stabilized herself, she arched her back into position again, giving him a perfect view of her. After a wink that he had no way of interpreting, she dove at his cock, swallowing as much as she could almost immediately.

After that, she basically didn't let up. Harley bounced her head up and down his length at a frenetic pace. Her pigtails were lower than usual, so her hair seemed much longer, falling around her face. Half the time he could only feel his cock in the warmth of her mouth, but the hair bounced back and forth, giving him glimpses of her face as she gobbled him.

Her hands crept inward until she was stabilizing herself by gripping the base of his cock. One hand shifted to his balls, rolling them in her hands as she increased her pace. She sucked his cock as if it was the only thing in her head, and for all he knew, that might be true. When it came to raw enthusiastic focus, Harley had no equals.

Coming twice in a row that morning should have taken the edge off, yet Superman still felt as if his cum was churning in his balls. He held it back for a while, just watching her as she moved. But she was getting more and more desperate and he knew from experience that she might hurt herself, so he began to thrust back against the movements of her head.

That only made Harley redouble her efforts, which made it even easier for him to explode inside her mouth. She eagerly swallowed as much as she could and then licked off his cock, only for her energy to give out a second later. Harley flopped herself over him, which pressed her breasts intriguingly against his abs.

After a few seconds to recover, she twisted around so she could look at him. "That was great, Supes. You gonna fuck me now?"

"Not right now." She looked surprisingly good in that outfit, but he still hadn't finished scratching his itch. Also, his thoughts were beginning to wander to everything else. It wasn't like he felt guilty for wasting the morning, and work would continue without him, but there were other things to do.

Superman abruptly flew to vertical position, leaving Harley to flail in the air for a second. He caught her before she hit the ground and sped away, though not before she began giggling. Some days, it really didn't take much for her. Compared to how traumatized she had been not so long ago, he wasn't complaining.

When he floated back into the central chamber, he found Barbara and Selina having some kind of protracted discussion from across the room. Their conversation concerned remaining gangs and MacGuffins, which was their main focus until they had something better to go on. Since Barbara wheeled between computer monitors and Selina stalked around the map table, they had to call to each other across the chamber. The Batcave was really not set up for teams working together.

"Ah, good timing." Barbara glanced over her shoulder at him. "Can you bring the strategy table beside the computer? This is just becoming tedious."

Lifting the table off the ground with one hand was easy, but he couldn't whisk it across the room without ruining everything on top. Since he was just gliding over, he grabbed Selina around the waist and took her as well. She molded herself against him but kept looking over the map even as they flew across the room. He didn't see whatever she did, presumably something to do with all her contacts.

Once things were situated properly, he pulled over a chair and sat down in front of the map. Barbara shifted position so she could look both at it and the computers, while Selina moved a chair beside him and sat back casually, one shapely leg cast over his.

"I'm surprised the Batcave doesn't have a computer-integrated table with a model of Gotham City." Working in between a computer and a paper map seemed lower tech than he would have expected. To his surprise, Barbara smirked.

"We used to, but the model of Gotham City kept getting destroyed in accidents, always as an ominous note right before things got really bad. Rebuilding it was more trouble than it was worth."

"We'll work with what we have, then. What's the situation?"

As they caught him up on their work, Superman examined the map of Gotham. The numbers matched the way his nightly patrols felt: they now controlled nearly a third of the city. Since he could enforce order by super speed, most people stuck to the rules. He might not be able to stop every crime, but when over half resulted in instant transportation out of the safe zone, criminals didn't try often.

The people living in the region seemed happy enough, at least according to Selina's contacts. They were adapting, as citizens of Gotham always did. Barbara wanted to restore another layer of civilization by taking the power plants to the west, but Selina pointed out that reactivating them would give all their enemies an easy target. The fact that supervillains had no opponent except rumors of Superman was part of what made their plan so effective.

After they discussed ordinary business, Barbara picked up one of the utterly dark keys and laid it on the table. "I haven't made much progress on this directly, but I've been doing some hacking. I can at least tell you what everyone believes about these 'MacGuffin' artifacts."

"Oh, God, this again." Selina rolled her eyes. "Crazy stories from crazy criminals. Just because this thing is worth something to them doesn't mean it's actually meaningful."

"Given everything that's happened, I don't think we can afford to ignore it. Selina had gotten tired of talking about this, but I haven't mentioned it to you because I didn't have a coherent story until now. Want to listen?"

Superman leaned back in his chair and nodded for her to go ahead. Bored already, Selina leaned against him and slid one hand down his chest, circling around his cock. It made listening to Barbara significantly more difficult, but he did his heroic best.

"The most common story is that the MacGuffins are just magical artifacts of some kind, presumed to be weapons. But that didn't match what Batman told you, so I kept digging. And it turns out, the serious supervillains of Gotham do know some more. The real breakthrough came when I found footage of a meeting between the Penguin and the Nepalese mafia.

"According to them, there is a group of extra-dimensional beings toying with our world - I assume they're the 'Writers' we've heard of, but I don't know for sure. But they've dropped these MacGuffins into our world over the years."

"Why?" Superman asked. He'd planned to ask a longer question, but at that moment Selina bent over in her chair and took his cock into his mouth. Well, he wasn't going to stop her, so he just put a hand on the back of her head and tried to focus on Barbara. She looked at Selina briefly but otherwise went on as if a blowjob hadn't just begun in front of her.

"The story is, even the Writers don't know why. They just abandoned pieces of their power in undefined form without any specific purpose. So if anyone can figure out how to gain control of the MacGuffins, they'll be able to warp reality on a fundamental level. You can imagine how terrifying that power is and why everyone would want to get their hands on one."

Selina slid her hand along the bottom of his shaft while her tongue flickered around his head playfully. Superman grunted and steepled his fingers, forcing himself to focus. "Are we sure these aren't just pieces of a much more sinister plot by the Writers?"

12