Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 09

Story Info
The Huntress becomes the hunted...
3.3k words
4.63
30.1k
36

Part 9 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

Even though she'd rested alongside Superman for a long time after he'd finished, Barbara still felt wobbly when she pulled herself back into her wheelchair. She had more than enough upper body strength to move herself around, yet she nearly fell. Getting fucked made all her muscles loosen and though she was glad to relax for a while, she needed to be able to shift between modes better.

If she had the use of her legs again, would things be easier? It was a difficult thought that she quickly forced out of her mind. What was impossible was impossible. Yet she couldn't forget about it entirely, because Harley kept bringing it up. Barbara didn't mind this version of Harley so much, but her new habit was becoming obnoxious.

Though she could monitor the city the way she had as Oracle, there wasn't much point. Things were usually stable in their territory and dangerous outside of it. If something went really wrong there'd be an alert and Superman could take care of it quickly. When he could be anywhere in the city in a second, there wasn't much need for coordination.

Honestly, her highest priority should have been making progress on the MacGuffins. Barbara pulled up her work and frowned at the radiation data. Though she'd gained multidisciplinary knowledge in her line of work, this was complicated stuff. She'd emailed a few prominent professors but-

An alert popped up in the corner of her screen and all her attention swung toward it. Not an emergency, yet... what did that mean?

"You've found something?" Superman leaned just over her shoulder, looking at the screen. Barbara nodded and tapped at the new signal.

"Someone is snooping around in the sewers beneath our part of the city."

"Why are Gotham's sewer lines so enormous, by the way?"

"No idea. But anyway, this person isn't blundering in, I wouldn't even have noticed if not for..." Barbara flipped between screens and double-checked, but there was no doubt. "Something is putting off radiation like a MacGuffin, anyway. Perhaps they're carrying one, but it could also be some kind of drone. If they managed to weaponize one into a trap, it might actually be a threat to you."

"I'll be careful." Superman had already pulled on his costume and pushed his hair back into place. She preferred it messy, especially right after she'd been running her hands through it while he fucked her silly, but Barbara had to admit that seeing him looking so professional was reassuring.

"You may be out of contact, so return to the surface if you need to contact me."

"This shouldn't take long."

He was gone a moment later, leaving her alone in the Batcave. Barbara idly shifted between tasks, not really engaging any of them. Perhaps if she...

Something caught her eye on the sewer reading. She frowned and looked more carefully. Superman had entered the sewers, going slowly to avoid wrecking all the pipes, and was heading toward the source of the MacGuffin energy. But for a moment, she thought that there'd been another signature in the tunnel.

Except... that would have been inside a water line, not one of the walkable tunnels. And it hadn't radiated heat like she would have expected from a person. Barbara eventually decided it had been nothing, but she found herself looking back to the screen repeatedly.

 

X X X

 

Getting through the sewers turned out to be more time-consuming than expected. If he'd taken the direct route through steel and concrete he'd have arrived immediately, but that would have wrecked Gotham's sewer system. Actually having to navigate it required both full use of his reflexes and constant x-ray vision to find which passages led to dead ends.

He could still move at a speed that would be a blur to the human eye, but it felt relatively slow. There would have been enough time to take a look at exactly who he was following, but Superman decided to let it be a surprise. Maybe that would make things more interesting for once.

Even limited as he was, it didn't take him long to catch up. His target was moving very slowly, with a level of caution that would have been more than enough against any human opponent. As soon as he recognized her, Superman rerouted to appear in front of her.

Helena Bertinelli, better known as Huntress. Technically they'd been allies in the Justice League at one time, though they hadn't been assigned to many of the same missions. He recalled that the others respected her skills, if not her harsh methods, but he had usually considered her one of the fragile unpowered members.

Now, however, he found himself looking at her in an entirely different light. Huntress wore a skin-tight black and purple costume that left the olive skin of her thighs and upper arms bare. It barely seemed to contain her breasts, then stopped beneath them, a cut-away square revealing her taut stomach. All of Superman's women were in excellent physical condition, yet Huntress was nothing but sleek muscles that somehow still formed feminine curves.

Her face was barely obscured by a mask that circled her eyes before rising into peaks over her head. Long black hair fell behind and around it, somehow still shining despite her trek through the sewers. She wore purple lipstick that matched her costume.

He had plenty of time to look at her before her senses caught up. Practically the same instant she registered his appearance her hand swept up, pulling the trigger on a small crossbow that launched a bolt directly at his face. Though Clark could have let it bounce off, he decided to save her dignity and instead caught it in one hand. The tip was surprisingly sharp.

"Careful, this could kill someone."

"And it would have been your own damn fault, popping up like that." Huntress raised the crossbow beside her head and put her other hand on her hip. "What the hell are you doing lurking in Gotham's sewers?"

Superman shrugged. "I could ask the same of you."

"Pretty sure I'm a more regular sight here than you are, Big Blue Boy Scout."

"You really haven't heard?"

Huntress narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips a moment before answering. "Well, I can't say I haven't heard rumors about you, but I didn't take them seriously. I mean, you're obviously not setting up an empire in Gotham with your own harem of criminals."

"No, that's pretty accurate."

She stared at him for a long moment and Superman kept his expression utterly serious. After a long moment, she shrugged and lowered her crossbow. "Well, I guess the sex-crazed version of Superman is better than nothing. I was starting to get a feeling that I was being followed and watched, so I'm relieved it's just you."

"What exactly are you-"

"Not so fast, Big Blue. You don't get to rush past mentioning your harem that easily." Huntress sauntered closer to him, lips twisting in a smile. "You're just sticking your dick in any hot female criminals that catch your eye?"

Again, he could only shrug. "It seems pretty effective."

"I see..." She stared at him for a long moment, as if unsure if she believed him, then finally shook her head. "Well, I've been saying you boy scout types need to use more extreme measures for years, so I guess I can't complain when you do."

"It's gotten the job done so far."

"Is that so?" Her eyes slid down his body to his crotch and she took a step closer, nearly brushing against him. "Then maybe I need to try this thing out for myself." Her hands rested lightly on his chest, then slid down over his abs appreciatively before feathering across his cock. Even soft, she could obviously tell its size. "I'm guessing you need a girl who can keep them all in line, don't you?"

"Not really." He floated back just enough to avoid her touch. Huntress scowled, then threw up her hands.

"You probably couldn't handle me anyway. Now, what are you doing here?"

"Asking you what you're doing. It's taking a remarkably long time."

Huntress turned away and began moving down the corridor again. She set her feet very carefully with each step, otherwise her heel-like boots might lose their grip and send her off the side of the narrow walkway and into the dark sewer water. As she went, she spoke over her shoulder.

"I found one of these MacGuffins that all the criminals in Gotham seem to be fighting over. Isn't worth a damn thing, as far as I can tell, but it seems to be resonating with something. I've been trying to track the source and it took me into the sewers."

"Interesting. None of ours have resonated."

"Well, look at it and you tell me." Huntress removed something small and dark from the packs at her belt and showed it to him. Instead of a black key, it was a box that pulsed with a soft white light. Superman floated closer.

"That's nothing like the ones I've seen. Does it have any openings or-"

"Uh-uh! This one is mine!" Huntress closed her hand over it and returned it to her belt. "Consider it more incentive if you ever rethink my little offer."

Though he could have simply taken it from her, Superman decided to float after her down the tunnel. Whatever she was tracking down might be even more important than the MacGuffin, and he had a feeling it would end up in his hands eventually anyway. He kept his eyes on her ass as she swung it back and forth for his benefit.

Behind them, a scaly head retreated beneath the surface. Its eyes glowed yellow a moment longer before they were lost in the murky water.

 

X X X

 

Helena had a lot of serious issues to think about, and she was in the middle of a critically important mission, yet all she could think about was whether or not Superman was staring at her ass.

It was difficult to tell, in the shadows, but she was definitely giving him a show. The poor boy probably didn't know what to do with someone like her, so maybe he was too bashful to look. Then again, based on the rumors she'd heard, she wasn't so sure she knew him anymore. If she'd found out this was a clone or variant from an alternate dimension it wouldn't have surprised her.

When they rounded a corner, her light struck something that finally pulled her attention back to the matter at hand. A corpse lay half in the sewer water... no, only half of the body remained. Bones emerged from the bottom of the decomposing torso, and it looked like teeth had bitten through them. What sort of beast could possibly... no, surely it was just rats gnawing on the body.

She stepped over it carefully and moved on. The MacGuffin was beginning to blink more frequently, signaling that she was near her destination. What exactly she'd find there, she had no idea. Part of her irrationally hoped it would be some alien treasure, but more likely it would be another artifact.

"How many bodies are there usually in Gotham's sewers?" Superman examined it for a moment, but if his alien eyes detected anything, he said nothing.

"More than you'd think. Have you seen our murder rate?"

But she didn't want to talk about that, not when the blinking was intensifying. Usually she'd needed to wander for much longer, yet now even a slight deviation immediately showed her that she was on the wrong path. It wouldn't be long now.

They emerged in a large circular chamber with pipes and tunnels emerging from every side. Water flowed from them, almost threatening to wash over the platform in the center of the chamber. It was slightly wet, as if it had been recently covered, but now she could see it clearly. Other than a large circle filled with strange lines and symbols, it didn't seem all that unusual.

When Helena held the MacGuffin overhead, the blinking became a constant soft glow. And nothing. "Well, this is definitely the place. That's kind of anticlimactic."

"There are more pieces to the puzzle." Superman came to float beside her. They both moved around the circle to get a better look at it, though that put them very close to the murky depthless waters surrounding the platform.

"You know what this is all about, then?"

"No, and sometimes it feels like the universe is conspiring to keep me from learning." If he'd been checking her out before, he definitely wasn't now, instead lost in his own thoughts. The way his eyes moved, it almost looked like he was familiar with the circle. Could he have seen one like it before? The only thing that had surprised him was her MacGuffin...

Helena tossed it up and caught it again in order to draw his attention. "You want this, right? It doesn't look like it will be much good to me, so I'm willing to trade."

"What's your offer?"

"Like I said earlier: I want to be top girl in this little harem of yours. Give me five minutes to dom you and I can guarantee you'll be thanking me for the chance."

Superman watched her without expression, then smiled. "Let's see what you can do."

"Oh, you have no idea." Helena replaced the MacGuffin and then leapt at him without warning, her legs wrapping around his hips and her tongue invading his mouth. He seemed startled and she grinned into the kiss. This might be easier than she thought.

She ground herself against his hips and almost immediately felt him getting hard. His length expanded more than she'd expected, and she felt a moment of hesitation - but no, it would just be a fun toy. He'd gotten erect so quickly, maybe she needed to be worried about him coming too soon. If it meant getting to do what she wanted with him later, though, she could afford a disappointing first fuck.

The bottom of her costume could be opened, though she'd mostly used it to touch herself during horribly long stakeouts. Helena managed to open it with one hand and then grabbed at his cock until she succeeded in pulling it from his tights. It made for easy access, but she looked forward to having him flying around completely nude.

When she eased herself onto him she had to bite her lip to stifle a moan. Damn, that was exactly what she needed. Even if he had no idea how to use that tool, it'd feel good. But since she couldn't let him beat her, she instead smirked and penetrated herself fully as if it was nothing.

Her control wavered for a moment, but she forced herself to begin moving against him. Not thrusting like he probably wanted, but undulating her body against his, rocking around his cock. That meant her stomach danced against him, which she'd always considered her best move. Helena thought she looked pretty feminine from a distance, but when men felt her moving against them, they'd realize that she had better abs than they did.

With Superman, though... Helena realized that she was beginning to push herself against him for her own pleasure instead of to dominate him. He felt so solid, each starkly defined muscle so powerful. It would have been really easy to give in and just enjoy herself, but she focused on taming the wild beast.

After several minutes she found herself panting and realized she needed to change course. She grabbed his shoulders and leaned back as she bounced on him, giving him a good view of her body. Before she threw her head back she saw that his eyes moved down to look at her and she chuckled low in her-

A terrifying roar broke into her mind at the same moment she saw the monstrosity surging from the water. Killer Croc looked utterly inhuman: eyes glowing, blood-stained teeth gnashing, claws gleaming. Water streamed from his reptilian body as he lunged at them, far too close for her to react before those horrible jaws-

Superman's fist connected with Croc's jaw. He flew backward, smashed through one of the brick walls, and then lay still.

"Used a bit too much strength, I think." Superman frowned down at his fist. "Croc is a tough one, though, and I didn't want him running off while we're busy."

"What do-" She cut off as she realized that he'd moved his other hand to her hips. It only gripped her with gentle strength, yet she realized that hand could lift her entire body. For a moment her eyes flickered to the defeated monster, then Superman thrust inside her and she couldn't spare attention for anything but him.

His first several thrusts vibrated through her entire body, threatening to shake her apart. Helena felt like all the breath had been knocked from her lungs, leaving her unable to utter a single word. Yet to her surprise, Superman didn't continue his forceful thrusting.

Instead he began to rock her body on his cock. Except now the movements were according to his rhythm and for his pleasure, which meant that she couldn't escape her own. No matter how she tried to move she stayed impaled on his cock. At first she tried to undulate against him, to bring him to climax before she could lose her mind.

Then she looked up in his face and saw the utter confidence in his eyes. Not only were the stories about his harem real, he had utterly mastered it. She wasn't anyone special enough to dominate him, she was just one more slut to add to his collection. And by God, she was happy for that.

As the pleasure mounted she slipped backward, barely catching at his shoulders to keep herself from falling. His eyes traveled over her body again and his gaze had changed, making her shudder. A particularly intense grind of his upper hips against hers made her cry out and she lost her grip, falling back further and only just catching his wrists where they held her waist.

She bent backward and might have fallen if not for the way he held her, his power somehow keeping her aloft. Finally she couldn't hold back her screams and began thrashing against him. When she finally came down from the peak her muscles had turned to putty and he was the only thing keeping her in the air. Her long black hair shimmered beneath her and her arms slumped backward.

Now he finally began pounding inside her. Though her body automatically clenched against his invading member, that was all she could do. She was practically nothing but a cock sleeve for him and she was happy she could even be that.

Just when she thought even that would be too much for her, he finally came inside her, so powerfully that she felt it. When the pleasure faded she had a moment of fear that he'd discard her, let her drop off his cock and into the water.

Instead he slid a hand under her back and lifted her to rest against him. She happily slumped against him. One of his hands slid near her waist, but it only sought the pouch where she'd left the MacGuffin and removed it.

"I assume this is mine now?"

He held up the dark box, but he looked only at her. She snuggled against him. "Yes, yes it is."

*****

These have been getting long, so I was aiming for focused this time, and I think I pulled it off. Back to villains next time!