Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 12

Story Info
The final battle against Lady Shiva and Nyssa Raatko!
4.1k words
4.72
20.7k
23

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of these are in a series, but this chapter especially won't work if you haven't read part 11 first. As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

Cassandra passed several gloriously relaxed days in the Batcave, reveling in her new self. It wasn't just that she could read body language perfectly and fight again, though that was nice. And it wasn't even that she could fuck Superman any time she wanted, though that was ecstasy.

What mattered was that she was fully and truly herself, more than she had been in a long time. She'd had long discussions with Barbara about how little sense their world made sometimes and whether or not it actually had anything to do with the Writer entities everyone was concerned about. Though Cassandra wasn't sure what she believed about that theory, she had to admit that outside control would explain her own behavior over the past several years.

But every period of relaxation had to end eventually. This time, the end came in the form of a cryptic message on one of the League of Assassins darknet sites. To most it would have been incoherent, but to Cassandra it was clear as day: Lady Shiva was inviting her to another duel and threatening collateral damage if she didn't comply.

"You're not seriously considering going into this death trap, are you?" Barbara glanced from the message to her, then sighed. "I see you've already decided to go."

"It's undoubtedly a trap," Cassandra agreed, "but I have a bit of an ace in the hole this time. All I need to do is convince him to fly me across the world and this can end today."

"Well, if you need help convincing him..."

Barbara's raised eyebrows didn't turn out to be necessary, because Superman appeared behind them a moment later. "I've been listening to the conversation. Considering how quickly we can respond to the challenge, I think the risk of a trap is significantly reduced."

"Then stay safe, you two."

With that, it was decided. Cassandra already wore what little equipment she thought she'd need, and Superman needed nothing except himself. He picked her up and she found a comfortable position against his chest. In seconds they were out of the Batcave and slicing through the clouds overhead.

Though Superman's body seemed to shield her from the wind pressure, the air was still chill around her. That was exactly what she needed. Cassandra let her mind and body cool until all of her being was refined to a perfect weapon. It was the first time she'd meditated while flying in someone's arms, but she'd become so comfortable with Superman that she easily reached her desired mental state.

"You're ready?" He spoke softly seconds after she had finished. She still wanted him through her steel-minded state, but it was mediated by her focus.

"You could sense my meditation?"

"I've been paying attention to you. I don't want any other martial arts masters to be able to escape me by hiding their presence."

Most likely he could learn the skill with considerable speed. Superman was a better warrior than Cassandra had expected, even discounting his powers: he would have to be, given that he had more years of experience than almost any other hero. For the moment, all she said was, "Yes, I'm ready."

They left the ocean behind them, cutting across the top of Africa before turning toward the Himalayas. In order to prevent any damage to her body, Superman hadn't been able to accelerate as quickly as normal, but he was still taking them to their destination with incredible speed. Though they'd reviewed the hidden base's location before leaving, she wasn't sure how he could move toward it so unerringly without any GPS. Perhaps that was another of his powers.

When he began to slow down, Cassandra took another deep breath before speaking. "You should know that this base has been used by Ra's al Ghul in the past. As far as I know, the League of Assassins abandoned it, but he may still have some influence."

"Who's in charge of it now, then?"

"Unless nothing has changed, Nyssa Raatko." She saw Superman's face shift slightly, not recognizing the name. "Ra's al Ghul's first daughter, I believe with a Russian woman many years ago. Lady Shiva suggested her base as a neutral location, but it's well-known that Nyssa still has connections to the League of Assassins."

"After this, Ra's will know about me. I'd like to take him out today if possible."

"You may be able to learn his location from her, then, or at least find Talia. But we should discuss..." At that moment the world beneath them finally slowed from a blur to a gorgeous Himalayan landscape. Though snow fell around them, Cassandra's mind felt even colder. Somewhere in the temple beneath them, Lady Shiva was waiting.

Superman descended toward it, still nothing more than a speck in the sky to anyone below. Besides, they wouldn't be expecting her so soon. That was assuming she understood what kind of trap it was in the first place.

"Is Lady Shiva even present?"

He didn't answer for a moment, eyes sweeping the temple, then nodded. "She seems to be meditating in the central shrine in front of the courtyard. There are multiple people in the tower, but no assassins anywhere near her."

"She knows I wouldn't fall for any trap that obvious. Anything more subtle?"

"Low tech weapons all around the courtyard, but they look poisoned. There's some kind of electronic signal, so they must be wired to fire automatically at her command. If you were standing in the courtyard when you confronted her, even someone like you might have a difficult time avoiding all of them."

Cassandra nodded. "This isn't a duel, then, it's an assassination. Shiva doesn't think I'm worth a fight anymore." She wasn't upset, just a little disappointed in her old self.

"Well, she's getting a surprise." Superman's eyes glowed red and before Cassandra could stop him, heat scorched just above her head.

The crimson beam devastated the mountain, sweeping around the temple in an instant. It left the tower standing and simply tore the top off the central shrine, but the buildings surrounding the courtyard were left nothing but shattered wood and molten stone. Lady Shiva barely escaped the collapsing shrine, which brought her onto the still untouched courtyard. Though the large tiles had been spared, a momentary blast could annihilate them and Lady Shiva.

"Wait." Cassandra flattened her hand on his chest, but the glow in his eyes was already fading. "I know you could end things in a second, but I want to fight her. I need to."

"I thought you might." Superman's clear eyes gazed into hers for a moment, then he nodded. "I won't interfere."

"Thank you."

He dropped to the courtyard in a burst of motion. Cassandra started to slip from his arms and he left her standing in the center of the courtyard and was gone a second later. To Lady Shiva, it must have appeared as if she simply appeared in a burst of wind. Her eyes widened and she scrambled to her feet.

"I'm here for our duel, mother." Cassandra placed her hands together calmly.

"What treachery is this?" Shiva drew her sword, but her gaze was still flickering around her, searching for another threat.

"You don't need to worry about that." She saw a red and blue blur break through the side of the tower and begin ascending, taking out all the assassins along the way. Soon he'd be facing Nyssa, but that wasn't her concern. All of Cassandra's attention focused on Lady Shiva. "All that matters now is our battle."

"Worthless girl." Shiva stalked forward, sword held ready. "I have no more time for you."

She attacked completely seriously without warning, crossing the distance between them with her sword flying overhead. It was a truly dangerous technique, worthy of a grandmaster. As she had been not long ago, Cassandra might have been killed by the strike.

Her hands clapped around the flat of the blade, stopping it cold. Lady Shiva had a moment to look startled, then Cassandra snapped the blade in half.

 

X X X

 

Floor after floor, Superman left unconscious assassins in his wake. Very few of them had any experience against superhuman speed, so they had no defense against him. Not that it would have particularly mattered if they could react faster.

Though his method was hardly stealthy, he moved far faster than any messages and triggered no alerts. When he burst through the floor to the final level, he found Nyssa Raatko standing before a pool. She turned swiftly, eyes narrowing at him.

"How the hell did you get here?"

Despite her alleged age, Nyssa was an attractive woman. Her clothes were a bizarre mix: a red cape with golden shoulder pads fit for a king, combined with a black body suit that didn't cover her torso. The material barely hid her nipples and her taut stomach was visible almost all the way down to her legs. She shook her bob of dark hair away from her face and glared at him haughtily.

"That's not the question I would have asked." He'd come through all the assassins just to make sure Cassandra wasn't interrupted, but he could just as easily flown directly to her level.

"You think your special powers will help you against me, peasant?"

Superman snapped her sword in half, a move made more impressive by the fact that it hadn't been in his hands a second ago. Nyssa looked to the empty sheath at her waist then back at him, but her haughty expression barely even wavered. He decided that he had no time for that whatsoever.

He pushed her up against the opposite wall and held her there by her neck. She immediately brought her knee up between his legs, but that part of him was as hard as the rest. In both ways, though he didn't let himself get distracted yet. Ra's al Ghul couldn't be underestimated.

"I'll let you go in peace if you tell me where Ra's is."

"Fine. I have no loyalty to him." She still glared at him, but at least she stopped attacking. "When he contacting me about sending Lady Shiva here, he was working from his northeastern base in China, almost on the border. Give me a little time and I can show you the-"

"I can find it." Her answer came a little too quickly and easily, but it was still worth investigating. But though he pulled back, Superman didn't let go of her neck. "And where's Talia?"

"Talia?" That, at least, got a flicker of surprise. "I think she's still in Nepal, at one of their main bases."

"I see. Thank you."

Superman tore a hole in the ceiling on his way out. Flying without worrying about anyone else was satisfying, though he hadn't minded flying with Cassandra pressed against him either. That brought to mind flying while still buried to the hilt in Harley. He should do that more often.

Of course, at top speed, he didn't have long to fantasize. When he reached the region where he suspected the secret base lay it took him several seconds longer than expected to find it. The problem was that it was as still and cold as the rest of the landscape: completely abandoned for at least several months.

After sweeping through to be sure nothing critical had been left behind, Superman burst back toward Nepal. He wasn't really surprised. Ra's al Ghul would definitely have fed Nyssa false information on the assumption that someone would coerce it from her. If nothing else, he had problems with his daughters falling for the enemy.

There was no time for that, though, since he was already coming up on the League of Assassins base. Though this one was easy to pick out from the landscape, it was empty. There were recent footprints in the snow and he could see some warmth still in a few of the ovens. The place had been thoroughly evacuated extremely recently.

If it wasn't a coincidence, that suggested surprisingly forward thinking on Talia's part. She would only have vague information about Lady Shiva being in Gotham and then challenging Cassandra, yet she'd found it necessary to follow such a drastic plan.

Since they were all professionals, he was sure they'd leave no evidence as to where they had gone. Superman burst off the ground and flew directly back to the first base. At this rate, the League of Assassins wouldn't have many locations to hide.

As he slowed down to enter the tower again, he took a quick glance at Cassandra. She was still locked in a ferocious battle with Lady Shiva, but she seemed to be holding her own. Since he'd promised not to interfere, that meant he had some extra time.

In the time he'd been gone, Nyssa had gone half-way down a secret passage behind the temple. If she'd sprinted the instant he left there was a tiny chance she might have been able to get beyond his sight. But far from that, she was stalking down the passage with that same haughty look on her face. She really wasn't taking him seriously enough.

He broke into the passage in front of her, sending stone in all directions. Nyssa flinched, but then she sneered. "I don't have time for you, hero. This is a war of assassins, not costumed freaks."

"You know, I am really not in the mood."

Superman captured her eyes with his gaze and then reached inside himself. He'd been thinking about how the others had changed, and he'd changed himself, but it had been seeing Cassandra recreate herself that solidified it for him. In some bizarre way, they were shaping reality itself. With enough focus, he was willing to bet that he could do it consciously.

Nyssa took a sudden deep breath, eyes widening. The movement made her breasts rise, threatening to escape her body suit. Superman realized that his cock was hard when her eyes slid down to his crotch. That was when he hit her with everything he had.

It was nothing like his heat vision and he didn't feel any energy, yet somehow in that moment Nyssa changed. Her skin flushed and she began breathing heavily. "God, that's... that thing is huge..."

"I had a feeling you'd say that." He took it out of his trunks and her eyes went wide.

A moment later he had her up against the wall. It only took the slightest of tugs to tear out the bottom of her outfit and reveal her pussy, which was already soaking wet. Good, because he really wasn't in the mood to wait. Superman pushed inside her to the hilt on his first thrust and she screamed out in instant ecstasy.

Doing that with one of the others would have felt cheap, but Nyssa was a haughty bitch he didn't care about. She was evil and she was hot... and now she was his. Superman pounded into her hard, her body shaking with every thrust. She began thrashing so wildly he worried that she'd knock herself out on the wall, so he whisked them into the tower and sat down on the first comfortable-looking bed he found.

She kept gyrating on his cock as if she hadn't even noticed the transition. That soon made her tip backward away from him and she barely caught herself on his knees, her back arched toward him. Though she made an effort to embrace him, at that moment he thrust again and she settled for just keeping herself up, head falling back.

That gave him a damn fine view as he pumped her on his cock. As he increased the pace, her body suit finally lost the battle against her bouncing tits. The suit slid away to either side, leaving them to bounce free. She came right then, practically at his command.

Superman realized that he had absolute control, and that more than anything was what drove him over the edge. He could have fucked her for a solid day, but it was much more satisfying to pound her hard until he emptied his load deep inside her. Nyssa collapsed completely when he was done, but he reached an arm around her and pulled her against his chest.

Fun as that had been, he had other factors to consider. Superman looked through the tower walls and saw that the battle was nearing its conclusion. He didn't bother taking Nyssa off his cock, just held her limp body and flew over the battle.

Cassandra was flipping backward at that moment, her heel striking a glancing blow against Lady Shiva's chin. She was even more beautiful than usual in that moment, eyes cool and entire body focused on the battle. Superman felt his cock surge and Nyssa groaned slightly, trying to clench around it.

Beneath them, Cassandra fought to the absolute limit of her ability, pushing herself harder than he had ever seen her fight before. But though the battle took everything she had, what she had was enough. She was only slightly scuffed, while Shiva was moving slower after being battered by multiple blows. Cassandra didn't look triumphant or eager, she simply guided the battle toward its increasingly inevitable conclusion.

At last Cassandra connected with a solid blow just beneath the neck. Shiva collapsed backward like a rag doll and lay still. For a moment Cassandra only stared down at her coldly, then a bit of human emotion crept onto her face. Her body relaxed to a normal posture and she looked up toward him.

When he landed beside her, she barely even looked at Nyssa impaled on his cock, eyes only for him. "I won."

"You deserve it."

"Thank you." She smiled, for just a moment looking like the girl she had never had the chance to be. Then her eyes slid lower with obvious desire and she didn't look like a girl at all. "I'm looking forward to celebrating the victory, and I see you've already started."

"Oh, just barely." He smiled back at her, but her eyes stayed focused.

"We should finish our business first. Did she have any information about Ra's or Talia? I assume you gave her a chance to talk first - she doesn't look like she'll be much good for talking for quite a while."

"It seems they sacrificed Nyssa and Shiva to make good their escape. But no one here made it out, so there will be no one to report it to them. I've checked the surrounding mountains for monitoring as well. This is a clean victory."

Cassandra's eyes slid toward the place where Lady Shiva lay. "She's still dangerous. I know I could have beaten her even if she was at her best, but I would have been injured if she hadn't been intimidated. It's probably best to imprison her in a crystal with the other villains, unless..." Her eyes wandered to the base of his cock. "Have you gotten enough prizes for now, or...? How does this work, exactly? You get your cock in her and she magically becomes cooperative?"

Superman looked over Lady Shiva. Her face was attractive enough, if stern, and he liked her black hair in the razor cut. She'd removed the stiff outer part of her uniform to fight, leaving her in nothing but tight pants and a shirt tied over her breasts, though it looked like they were starting to come untied, giving him a decent look at her generous cleavage.

On the other hand, he wasn't exactly lacking beautiful women to fuck. Superman glanced over at Cassandra, reading her expression carefully. "Do you want me to?"

"She's dominated so much of my life for so long... trying to make me into one of her tools..." Cassandra met his eyes, momentarily uncertain. "Is it so wrong to want to turn the tables?"

"That sounds fair to me." He smiled, and she smiled back, then moved to wake Shiva. Meanwhile, Superman pulled Nyssa off his cock and set her off to the side. When he turned back, Cassandra had succeeded in bringing Shiva up to her knees, though she still didn't seem completely alert.

When Shiva's eyes finally met Cassandra's, they narrowed. "I'll beat you next time, bitch, and then-"

"No." Cassandra grabbed a fist of her hair and jerked her head back. "There won't be a second fight, mother. I didn't just defeat you, I learned more from this fight than you did. There's nothing else I need from you."

"You really are the perfect little weapon, aren't you?" Shiva sneered. "There's nothing in you but violence, and no matter how hard you try to hold it inside, eventually it's going to come flooding out. You're no different from any of us."

12