Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 13

Story Info
Roxy Rocket is looking for a new ride...
3.2k words
4.61
18.7k
22

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the spirit of old comics, we bring you this chapter... because you demanded it! XD Really, Roxy has been a regular request since the beginning, and I thought she would make a nice, light chapter compared to the long and involved ones as of late.

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

-

After such a long period of chaotic events coming one after another, Superman would have expected to enjoy some peace for once. Nothing was exploding in Gotham, the stability of the area he controlled went unchallenged, and they all had a chance to relax.

And yet he found himself dissatisfied.

The problem certainly wasn't the company. He had a veritable harem of women, each a great fuck in their own way. When he was deep inside one of them, for a while the rest of the world didn't matter so much.

But too much was left undone. Half of Gotham was still under the control of supervillains and they couldn't expand recklessly without threatening order in their own region. Talia and Ra's were still unaccounted for, though Selina was heading up a group pooling their resources to try to find her. A string of skinned corpses had been found with manic smiles, but always long after the fact: there was never even a hint of the Joker's presence.

Most frustrating of all, they held four different MacGuffins and none of them did anything. Two of them looked like keys, but neither fit into the box he'd taken from Huntress. The dark pyramid didn't seem connected to anything. They also held three different points that radiated the extra-dimensional energy, but those seemed equally useless. Barbara was convinced they could all work together somehow, but they hadn't figured out anything.

Finally irritated past his limit, Superman flew from the Batcave to hover over the city. Was he going on patrol aimlessly, just like all the previous defenders of Gotham? In any case, it was always reassuring to see people going about their business in relative peace and safety. Even if he'd accomplished nothing else, he'd made their lives safe from maniacs...

Maniacs like the woman hurtling between skyscrapers on top of a rocket.

With a sigh, Superman sped after her. The woman's name was Roxy Rocket, and if he recalled correctly she was a former stunt actor who committed crimes just for the rush. Not really a major threat, and not someone he particularly cared about. Still, she'd be flying over his part of Gotham... he made himself appear in front of her and flew backward, keeping the distance between them constant.

"What exactly are you trying to accomplish?"

Her eyes lit up when she saw him. "Finally, the man himself! Catch me if you can!"

The rocket activated additional boosters and plummeted between two buildings, then directly into a large drainage pipe. Roxy looked behind her, laughing wildly, then looked forward again... to find Superman floating in exactly the same position as before.

"As I was saying, what are you doing?"

"Just having a little fun, Superman!" They left the tunnel and she shot upward into the sky, but Superman kept his orientation to her rocket. "This city can get so dull sometimes!"

He raised an eyebrow. "The government collapsing into lawless states didn't do anything for you?"

"For a while, maybe, but I always need more." Roxy licked her lips slowly. "Maybe you know something about that?"

After a pause, Superman shrugged. "You know what? Keep flying around. You're not really hurting anyone and you seem to know how to fly this thing, so I don't really care." He floated in another direction and Roxy yelped in dismay before rapidly changing course to follow him.

"Hey! I'm totally going to rob people later! If I can find them, anyway... nobody is doing high society things anymore, and all the criminals just shoot each other. I'm telling you, Gotham these days..."

Not really listening, Superman considered whether he should just fly back to the Batcave in an instant and let her fly around alone. He only vaguely remembered one previous encounter with her and he found that he didn't really care. Harley had been wearing a new outfit today, a variation on her bustier that showed a ridiculous amount of skin, and he had been thinking about fucking it off her...

"Come on, Superman, race me!" Roxy tried to bump into him, which didn't do her any good. "Tall, dark, handsome, flying... you're just what I need to get my blood flowing again!"

Superman resisted the urge to yawn.

After pouting for a few seconds, Roxy let go of the rocket controls to arch her arms over her head. "Come on, Superman, surely you see something to get your blood flowing? Or are you afraid you're not man enough to ride Roxy Rocket?"

Her innuendo aside, she did succeed in getting him to look at her again. She had beautiful brunette locks that flowed from beneath her flight cap, and her jacket was open enough to see her cleavage. Looked like she was more stacked than he'd expected, and she definitely had the waist and hips to be a body double for movie stars - or porn stars.

Well, why not? One more to play with wouldn't hurt anything.

Without warning, Superman sat down on the rocket behind Roxy. He slid one arm around her waist, pulling her back against him, while the other moved inside her coat to palm one heavy breast. Yes, this would be worth it.

"Ooh, looks like you know what you want!" Roxy revved the engine, then turned on some kind of autopilot.

She struggled for a moment before he loosened his grip enough for her to move. As soon as she had a little space, she twisted in place so that she was straddling his hips. After a manic grin she wrapped her arms around his head, burying his face in her chest.

"You like these, do you? Ever had sex on a rocket before?"

"Not really. I fly." He pulled her down against his crotch and her eyes widened.

"Looks like you're packing a rocket of your own! I think I can guess just where you'd like to fly it!" Abruptly she flung her body back almost against the rocket, which gave her a clear view of the path before them. They'd passed the edge of Gotham and now headed directly toward one of the looming bluffs around the city. "Oh, but we only have about sixty seconds before we crash and burn! Even you might feel it when this thing goes up... think you can get your rocks off faster than a speeding bullet?"

Perhaps long ago Superman would have felt a rocket explosion, but as he was now it wouldn't even tickle. Roxy apparently had absolutely no idea about how powerful he was. He pulled her against his chest for a rough kiss, which she gladly returned.

When she pulled back, she chuckled low in her throat. "Sure you have time for that, lover boy? Just forty five seconds left..."

He ground her down against the bulge in his trunks and she groaned slightly as the movements became more intense.

"Looks like you have balls of steel to go with this rod. Thirty seconds..."

Superman freed his cock, which slapped up hard against her ass. Even through her leather pants she seemed to feel it, but her cocky smile was faltering. When he began rubbing her against his shaft, she started to get nervous.

"Sure you want to do this? Only, uh, fifteen..." She stole a glance behind her and then frowned. "Wait, the cliff is still sixty seconds away? What the fuck?"

"Yeah, I've been holding the rocket in place with my legs." Superman shrugged. "Flying isn't too much of a thrill for me, really. I'm going to fuck you now, and if that does it for you, great. If not..."

Having said that, Superman lifted them off the rocket, snagged its fin with one hand, and threw it into the sky. He could have sent it all the way to space, but instead he judged a distance that was far enough from Gotham to be safe, but close enough to create an impressive explosion when he blew the engine apart with his eyes a moment later.

As he'd hoped, Roxy spent a moment staring at the fires, eyes wide, breath coming heavier. In that time, he tore off her riding pants and thrust himself half-way inside her. She let out a wild scream and crossed her legs behind his back.

"That's quite a rocket you have there, but let's ease up to full throttle or-"

Since the ride itself had made her soaking wet, Superman just thrust the rest of the way inside her. Roxy let out a scream and threw her head back. Her body reacted desperately, yet she pushed against his chest, trying to slow him down.

"What's wrong?" Superman asked wryly. "I didn't think you liked things slow."

"Whooaaaaafuuuuck!"

Roxy clutched herself to his chest, entire body shuddering as she climaxed already. When she finished he didn't start thrusting again immediately, which gave her enough time to catch her breath. Yet she kept breathing heavily and her eyes were so dilated that the color was almost completely eclipsed.

"You know why they call me Roxy Rocket?" As she spoke, she slowly removed her coat, revealing her breasts straining against her shirt. "When I was in Hollywood, everyone wanted a night with me. Said I was the wildest ride in the country." She finally cast her coat away and pressed herself against him, nipples hard through her shirt. "But with you... you're the rocket, I'm just hanging on for dear life!"

In response, he pulled out almost all the way and thrust in deeply. Though he set a brutal pace pounding into her, she kept moaning out words.

"Fuck, yes! I've never - aah! - been pounded this hard in my - fuck! - life! Don't let up, baby, keep - aaaah! This is the best ride I've ever had! Shit! You're a stallion, no, a rocket ship, no - aah! - There's nothing else! Nothing like this beast between my legs!"

Without warning she threw herself backward so far her head was aiming down at the city. Roxy simply hung back, but she seemed to be getting a rush out of dangling over the city, so Superman supported her with a firm grip on her hips. He kept pounding down into her, and this time her screams turned into pure gibberish.

After another shuddering orgasm, she hung limply. She tried to lift herself back up against him, but her body was too worn out to cooperate. After a moment's thought, Superman pulled out of her and vanished into the sky. Roxy's eyes went wide and she plummeted downward for a full three seconds before he caught her again, pulling her against his chest.

"Whoa! You sure know how to show a girl a go-" He took hold of her thighs and spread her legs so he could thrust all the way back into her again. "-a huge cock! Damn, Superman! Let's fuck and fly!"

That seemed like a good enough suggestion to him. Superman flipped onto his back with her straddling him and began flying closer to the city. Slow enough that she wouldn't be blown off his cock, but fast enough that they weren't giving anyone watching a show. Given the way she was screaming, they might be able to hear it, though.

Though Roxy was vigorously bouncing on his cock as she stared around her, the whole experience wasn't fast enough for him. Superman grabbed her hips and began moving her at his own pace and she eagerly submitted to it. When he began diving and looping through the city she began thrashing wildly, seeming to come almost constantly.

A few minutes of that was enough to exhaust even Roxy's stamina. She fell forward onto his chest, her breasts flattening against his muscles. Though she looked exhausted, her eyes were still bright as she stared at the city flying past.

Good, because he wasn't finished. Superman got a firmer grip on Roxy's ass and prepared to give her a real ride.

 

X X X

 

After an hours staring at the computer, Barbara finally had to wheel back and rest her eyes for a while. Maybe what she needed to solve the problem was some time to reflect.

On one hand, there wasn't any urgency. Gotham was stable enough and there was no sign that any of the MacGuffins were in danger of being lost. But she wanted to solve the entire mystery. For her own peace of mind, certainly, but also so she'd have something to present to Superman. He'd treat her the same regardless, but it would be so much more satisfying to offer herself to him after uncovering the truth.

While she waited, Barbara found herself looking over the Batcave. It had transformed so much since Superman had taken it over. Instead of being a grim shrine to solitude and dedication, it felt more like a real home now. And a harem, given the number of women walking around in various state of undress.

They'd naturally separated into two different groups. Some of them, especially Selina and Ivy, kept active and played a major role in their plans. Many others stayed out of the busy parts of the Batcave. Occasionally they contributed their talents, but most of the time they existed only for Superman's pleasure. When Superman fucked them, he seemed to use them up and they were out for a while.

Barbara naturally gravitated toward the former group, especially for orgies with Superman. Though she'd come to feel real affection for the villains in the group, she preferred nights when Cass joined them. A few more heroes she really loved and things would be perfect.

And then there was Harley, who didn't fit perfectly in either category. She was currently lying on her back, juggling the MacGuffins and humming to herself. Her current outfit was absolutely ridiculous, though Barbara supposed it was acceptable since it was never intended to actually be practical, just attract Superman.

Personally, Barbara didn't play the game much. Her major concession to the overall atmosphere was to wear tighter shirts with more buttons undone. Though she still thought her legs looked pretty sexy, they weren't in the shape they'd once been and she preferred not to see them that way. Fortunately, Superman didn't seem to care, though she-

"Why ya jumblin' these all together?" Harley looked at her abruptly.

Barbara frowned. Her first instinct was to ignore the comment, but she had to admit that Harley was right about some things, and Cass thought highly of her. Maybe there was something there... "What do you mean?"

"All a these." Harley stopping juggling and stacked the ancient mystic artifacts into a little sculpture. "On tha computer you just put 'em all together."

"What, now? These are just the energy readings, all the MacGuffins release the same..." Barbara's frown deepened. Was that what Harley had meant? They did all seem the same, but...

Checking through her previous scans, Barbara realized that she'd been overlooking a subtle distinction. What she'd thought off as slight fluctuations in wavelength were actually relatively steady variants. Each person radiated a mix of different wavelengths, but the MacGuffins stayed constant once she cleared out all the background radiation.

"Harley, you figured this out?" She looked back to the other woman, who shrugged.

"These two-" Harley held up the pyramid and one of the keys. "-feel the same, but the others are kinda different. Thought ya might be able to make somethin' of that."

"Yes, I can. Thank you, this might be exactly what I needed..."

Hours flew by as she reinterpreted her previous results. Harley got bored and wandered away, but Barbara barely noticed. She felt the wind when Superman left to patrol the skies, but even that couldn't distract her. Bit by bit, she began to uncover... something.

The MacGuffin-waves clearly came in different variants that mixed but didn't blend. Each artifact exuded only one type - perhaps each was a weapon from a different Writer? The overall mix would mean the Writers collaborated to manipulate the world, which would match the cryptic comments they had from Bruce's research.

Superman, however, radiated a completely different wavelength of energy. It didn't match any of the MacGuffins, but it did match the growing energy trend in each of them. Then each time Superman pumped them full of cum, he also irradiated them with his own brand of energy.

What did that mean, though? Perhaps the energy allowed them to resist the Writers' power to a certain extent? That would certainly match what Cass said, and it felt intuitively right to Barbara. If that theory was correct, then perhaps all their fucking had been as important as their work and research. She didn't know how they could possibly fight such extra-dimensional beings, but perhaps they had tools to work with.

Though she wanted to tell Superman, he hadn't returned from patrol. Odd, perhaps he'd run into someone. With no one nearby to tell, Barbara went back to her work. As it turned out, there was more for her to learn.

Now that she was analyzing the energy more precisely, she managed to isolate two forms that seemed different from the others. One manipulated the world, much like a Writer, but seemed far more pervasive. Perhaps their leader, though she couldn't be sure it wasn't something else entirely.

The last was a real puzzle. It seemed to react to all the other wavelengths instead of mixing with them. Looking over her records, it seemed that this energy spiked whenever the Writers were more active. Maybe she was right that this kind of energy was what they were fighting over?

But if so... it also spiked whenever Superman fucked any of them. Was that something to use against the Writers, or were they playing right into their hands? Nothing else in the city was putting off much energy like that, though there was a large swell in the Joker's territory... and a huge spike of something heading directly toward the Batcave.

Before Barbara could even reach for the alarm, she saw that Superman had returned. He had a delirious Roxy Rocket impaled on his cock, her skin flushed and covered in sweat. Barbara saw that he looked satisfied and smiled subconsciously, but she knew he'd want more. She shifted to face him completely.

"I'm starting to figure this out. I can't prove any major conclusions, but I think you might want to take a look."

"Oh, no you don't!" Abruptly Selina swayed into the room, a smug smile on her face. "This kitty is getting the cream, because she's found something big."

Though Superman glanced at Barbara, she shrugged and focused on Selina. There would be time for her thoughts when she had a firmer understanding. Besides, Selina seemed particularly pleased with herself. "What do you have for us?"

"I've found Talia."

-

The interlude is done, time to finish off this little plot arc with Talia. ^^