Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 14

Story Info
Showdown with Talia and Ra's al Ghul...
4.5k words
4.72
22.1k
23

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

At the far end of the Batcave, one of the training rooms sat almost completely empty. Cassandra knelt on the hard wooden floor, bringing herself to a place of perfect calm. Even though they didn't anticipate much danger in the coming mission, she wanted to be at her best. This place was the only part of the cave where she could find silence.

Well, relative silence. Two women were screaming in ecstasy from the room next door. Cassandra cocked her head slightly and determined that it was Huntress and Calendar Girl. Mystery resolved, she returned to her meditation.

Cries of passion were as good as silence for her now. The girl she had been not long ago might have embarrassed to live in a place where Superman could be fucking someone around any corner, but she had left that part of herself behind. All she did was watch their bodies admiringly and go on her way.

She was surprised by how much joy martial arts brought her now. For too long she had been focused on improving herself for the sake of defeating her greatest opponents, but now she could practice her arts in a pure way. Being able to spar with so many friendly partners also helped separate her skills from the killing intent they had signified for so long.

But though she was happy with her training, it no longer satisfied another part of her. She longed for progression toward a goal, and fighting couldn't give her that anymore. Looking back, she realized that improving her use of language had once served the same purpose for her, and she'd approached relationships in much the same way. But now she had complete mastery of language and she didn't need other relationships now that she had Superman.

What had satisfied her most was, surprisingly, taking on Superman's goals as her own. He certainly aimed high, though it was difficult to see how her martial talents could be used in service to such lofty ideals. Plus, it seemed unlikely that her skills would contribute significantly to any battle.

Improving his harem, though? She could do that.

Five women formed the harem's core, including Cassandra herself. Selina Kyle and Poison Ivy radiated pure sex, of course, and Superman fucked them basically every day. Harley Quinn could be found bouncing on his cock more than anyone, but Superman actually spent the most time with Barbara Gordon. That left Cassandra, and the way Superman treated her during their marathon sessions left no doubt in her mind that she was one of his favorites.

Most nights at least one of the five shared his bed, but there were others that Superman didn't neglect. Peyton Riley, the former Ventriloquist, frequently appeared during strategy meetings to suck his cock while they talked. She was apparently especially talented, but the others didn't seem jealous due to something they called the "Day of Blowjobs" - whatever that meant.

Cassandra often sparred with Nyssa, Shiva, and Huntress, and sometimes when they were finished she would find Superman watching them. She knew he fucked them at other times, but after watching them spar he was particularly overwhelming when he took them and then her.

She hadn't had time to know the others as well. She'd seen Superman with the young woman called Ten, teaching her surprisingly gently. He was much more dominating with the Queen, Roxy Rocket, and Calendar Girl, though they sought him out whenever he was free to try to get some of his attention.

For the most part Superman was focused on criminals, but there were a few others. His focus on quality over quantity, which Cassandra entirely supported, didn't prevent him from keeping a few other women on the periphery of the Batcave. Several of Peyton Riley's more attractive subordinates had joined them at some point. Two of the Penguin's callgirls shared a room and stared after Superman, and Cassandra herself had tracked down three others.

They'd acted like escorts, but when put to the test they'd proved to have some training in firearms and hand to hand combat. Cassandra had cut through them like butter, of course, but it had still been satisfying to watch them to submit to Superman afterward. She knew Superman didn't need her to give him women, but she loved the thrill she got when she did.

Perhaps it all came back to her desire for mastery again. She wanted Superman to be progressing toward something, but he didn't need any more physical power. Mastering whatever force let him control an entire harem, however, was both necessary and satisfying.

All in all, he had just over twenty women. Though Cassandra could imagine having too many, even assuming Superman would never neglect her, she didn't think they'd reached that limit yet. Which was part of the reason she was looking forward to the mission to capture Talia.

"Cass?" Barbara sat outside her door, having approached surprisingly quietly. "They're almost ready."

"Thank you, Babs." Cassandra rose to her feet smoothly and walked to the door. She paused there, looking down at her friend. "Do you wish you could join us?"

"You can tell?" She looked down and brushed her hair away from her face.

"I may not be able to explain it to you in a way you'll find satisfying, but I know that we can choose who we are. You may be able to-"

"I know." Barbara took her hand and squeezed it. "I need some more time to think right now. Maybe after I've unraveled this radiation problem, it will all seem more comprehensible. But right now, part of me doesn't want anything to change."

"It doesn't have to. We'll see you tonight." Cassandra embraced her briefly and then flashed down the corridor, quickly joining the others.

All their physically powerful members had gathered in one of the cavern entrances to the Batcave. Most likely, they wouldn't be needed. But if Superman's suspicions were correct, they would be ready to execute the plan. Though Superman didn't risk any of them on problems he could solve in an instant, she was glad he didn't chauvinistically insist on doing everything himself.

There was no declaration, just a red and blue blur before they began disappearing one at a time. Cassandra closed her eyes and waited for her turn.

It was time to defeat Ra's al Ghul once and for all.

X X X

When Superman arrived at the base, he didn't sense any heartbeats. That wasn't unexpected, since Selina had been clear that her information was probably a plant. But if Ra's was willing to plant information that was anything other than a red herring, that meant he was prepared for a battle. And that meant it would end very soon.

Talia had allegedly retreated with him, but Superman spent much less time worrying about her. He remembered her as hauntingly beautiful and wouldn't mind taking her for himself, but she'd always been less ruthless than her father. Right now, Superman was only concerned about if Ra's al Ghul had the obvious trump card up his sleeve.

"Superman, I wondered when you would find this place."

The voice of the Demon's Head echoed in the courtyard, but it was only a recording. No doubt the fact of his arrival had been signaled as soon as he arrived, though Superman hadn't seen the devices responsible.

"You've always denied your superiority to mortal men and I've grown tired of your naivety. Stay in Gotham, and we can ignore one another. But if you choose to challenge me, I will end your life this day.

"No doubt you've begun to deduce my true location. I presumed you would. Come, if you like, but let me freely tell you that I have gone to the trouble of acquiring your greatest weakness. I have no qualms about telling you as much, because in the end, you are nothing but mindless power. It takes only a green rock to defeat you."

As Ra's had said, Superman had indeed been working on his true location. Selina and Barbara had determined several possibilities beforehand and his eyes now determined which one of them had been correct.

Ra's al Ghul waited for him in a remote Himalayan shrine, surrounded by elite members of the League of Assassins. More importantly, he had established a perimeter of Kryptonite shards and carried a knife with a Kryptonite edge. Quite thorough preparation.

Superman flew to his location and felt himself begin to wobble in the air. The others had been right: with enough self-awareness, he could detect the weakening effect. That would prevent him from being surprised by disabling levels of Kryptonite radiation, but it didn't let him approach the shrine.

That was where the others came in.

X X X

Her hammer over her shoulder, Harley skipped her way up the ancient shrine path. She'd switched back to her classic costume, but kept a wickedly spiked hammer and her best skills. Of course, it wasn't a real fight, but she was willing to play along. The punchline was going to be amazing.

They wouldn't reach the shrine itself, of course. Now that Harley had her eyes open, it was all so obvious. She found herself giggling, which earned glares from Lady Shiva and Huntress, so Harley stuck her tongue out at them. Supes could wipe those glares off their faces with his cock and then make her do a lot more than giggle.

Just like she'd expected, when they reached a flat area that led to another set of stairs, Talia appeared at the top of them. At the same time, members of the League of Assassins appeared from the shadows all around them. They used traditional weapons, just as she'd known they would. Not that it really would have mattered if they had guns.

"You're fools to come here." Talia stared down at them haughtily, her long white robe swirling around her. On some women it might have been shapeless, but on Talia it hugged her hips and her breasts strained the neckline enough to reveal deep cleavage that wasn't quite covered by her long dark hair. She also carried a sword, but Harley wasn't really paying attention to that.

Beside her, Poison Ivy bit her lower lip. Harley grinned at her. "You thinkin' what I'm thinkin'? She looks good now..."

"But she'll look better on Superman's cock." Ivy smiled at her, but only briefly. "Let's stay focused until it's over, Harley."

"Oh, it's over. Everything just has to play out."

While Harley and Ivy talked, Cassandra and the other martial artists just watched Talia without expression. Talia frowned, perhaps realizing who she was facing or perhaps just annoyed that she'd gotten so little reaction out of them. Harley found herself giggling again.

"I confess I didn't really believe it. All of you are here for the sake of some man?"

Selina pulled her goggles over her eyes and began flexing her claws. "You're one to talk, Talia."

"I expected sluts like you to succumb, but Lady Shiva?" Talia stared at her for a moment, then shook her head. "I thought you were better than this."

"I wasn't." Shiva smiled wryly. "And neither are you."

"Ha. Let's see if you how far you're willing to fight for this pretender. Kill them!"

The assassins struck in one swift, elegant, deadly attack. Swift, elegant, deadly, and predictable. Harley's hammer was already swinging upward by the time one man realized she had closed the distance between them, and by that point it was too late. He crashed backward and Harley laughed gaily.

Of course, it would have been more fun to splatter them with her hammer, but Supes wouldn't like that. And strangely, no matter which version of herself she chose, the more they fucked, the less she had those urges. Considering that life was plenty fun without killing, Harley had long ago decided that she didn't care. She grinned, enjoying the reaction from the assassins, then threw herself into battle.

Around her, the others were doing just as well. Huntress, Nyssa, and Selina spread out to prevent them from being entirely surrounded, while Cassandra and Shiva stayed in place, utterly unmovable no matter how many opponents came at them. Harley leapt among all of them, striking wherever she felt like.

When Talia herself joined the battle, they all began to retreat. She smiled in assumed superiority and pressed the attack. After hopping onto an assassin's head, Harley looked around for Ivy. Yes, she was already down the stairs to the next level. She wasn't focused on taking out assassins so much as grabbing and restraining all the most attractive female ones. A good idea Harley wished that she'd had.

Eventually, though, they'd been beaten back down the stairs almost to the base of the ascent. All the assassins who hadn't been knocked out or captured regrouped, surrounding them and preparing to attack together. Talia raised her blade in their direction.

"You can't keep this up forever. Your doom is decided."

Cassandra stared back at her without expression. "I disagree, but it's not relevant."

Talia started to respond, only to be cut off when Harley appeared in front of her, grinning wildly. When Talia slashed out, Harley caught the blow with the handle of her hammer and leaned closer. "You don't get it, do you? You chased us here... and that means Daddy's all alone."

"Idiot!" Talia pushed her back a step and laughed mockingly. "You think that wasn't the plan? Ra's has enough Kryptonite to defend himself and to slay Superman easily. We would do no more than distract him from his battle."

"Whatever you say..." Harley grinned and then began staring upward.

Some assassins stepped forward like they planned to attack her, but others looked up. Hinting at their hand like that hadn't been the plan, but Harley couldn't help it. Seeing them all so confused, feeling the tension stretch, it was all too good.

"This is nonsense," Talia said. She flipped her hair back defiantly, but she also glanced up toward the shrine. It remained completely still, but she kept talking. "My father has most of the world's Kryptonite up there, Superman can't-"

That was when Superman dropped an ocean liner on top of the shrine.

From space.

The force of the impact sent rocks flying in all directions and the burst of wind knocked over many of the assassins. Harley let it send her head over heels a few times and then flopped on her back, laughing wildly. When she looked up and saw Talia staring in shock, Harley fell back and laughed until tears poured from her eyes.

By the time she was done, it was basically over. Cassandra had one of Talia's arms wrenched behind her back and forced the other woman to her knees. All of the male assassins had been knocked out and Ivy was selecting from among the women. Wiping away a final tear, Harley clambered back to her feet.

Superman appeared with a burst of wind, a slight smile on his face. "As soon as I move the liner, someone get Ra's to a Lazarus Pit and then into captivity. Let's not take any risks."

"Aww, come on, Supes!" Harley rolled her eyes exaggeratedly. "He's flattened and you've won everything!"

"Most likely, but let's end this well." He landed lightly on the ground and looked down at Talia. "Speaking of which..."

Even held in place by Cassandra, Talia managed to draw herself up with great dignity. It would have been intimidating, if her posture didn't make the movement thrust her breasts forward. Harley licked her lips, but to her surprise Superman's eyes were cool and he wasn't even slightly hard. For the first time that day, Harley wasn't sure what story her life was doing and she frowned.

"I accept that I cannot defeat you, inhuman monster," Talia said. "Have your way with me."

"Who said I was going to do that?"

Talia's eyes flashed between all the others uncertainly. "You're telling me this isn't what it looks like? Don't be absurd. I know you're here to add me to your harem."

"And how exactly do you know that?"

"The Joker," Talia answered immediately. "He contacted me with mad warnings of your behavior. Though he claimed to want to work together, he betrayed us and killed several of our operatives."

"That's all you know about him?" Superman stood just in front of Talia, which put his crotch near her face. Talia's eyes locked on it a moment before glaring at him again.

"So that's what this was about. You needed information from me before turning me into a mindless slave. Well, the Joker may have betrayed me, but I know a great deal more. Release me and I-"

"You're lying." Superman turned away and Talia leaned after him for a moment. "Then you're not of much use to me."

"Wait!" Talia called out rather loudly, then managed to return her voice to relative calm. "I'm willing to suffer your touch in return for my life."

Superman paused, not quite looking back at her over his shoulder.

"Though I hate to admit it, you are superior to normal men. If it is possible for humans and your kind to conceive offspring, I will birth a new leader who can lead the League of Assassins to dark glory. For that reason, I will subject myself to your terrible-"

"Nah." Superman began walking away again.

Abruptly Harley's face lit up. "Oh, I get..." She trailed off rapidly when Cassandra shot her a glance.

Talia didn't seem to have noticed at all, eyes yearning after Superman. She was rubbing her thighs together, apparently subconsciously, and Harley could see her robe growing darker between her legs as she became wetter.

"Rape me, you bastard! Don't torment me over it!" Talia surged forward, though she couldn't break free. "I know you have endless lust now, you can't hold it in check forever!"

"I don't need to."

Superman had an erection for the first time, and now that Harley understood the game he was playing, it was practically an invitation. Harley scampered forward and dropped to the ground in front of him. She approached his cock from below, reverently pulling it from his costume. Though it seemed to intimidate Talia, it actually wasn't all that hard yet and had a lot of growing to do.

First Harley licked along the bottom, pressing the thick organ against her face. Superman looked down at her and smiled, as if Talia didn't exist. Of course, that was partially for Talia's sake, but the fact that they were playing that game together made it even more intimate. Under her ministrations, he finally reached the level of bursting hardness she'd come to expect. Harley eagerly sucked the end into her mouth and did her best to give Talia a good show.

Soon she found herself thoroughly distracted by sucking Superman's cock, bobbing her head up and down as fast as she could. It was only a deep moan from Talia that brought her back to reality and made her remember why she was doing it. Fortunately, she could turn her eyes enough to see Talia while keeping his cock down her throat.

As she did so, however, she noticed that Ivy had walked up beside Superman and was kissing him passionately. Superman had one arm around her waist, while his other was around Catwoman, massaging one of her breasts. They were quite a sight, and it seemed to be having an impact on Talia.

"Fuck." With that word, Talia's control broke. Her voice was low and breathy. "You're not going to rape me, are you? You know I want it, but you don't want to fuck me, you want to break me."

Superman raised an eyebrow, as if this only a mildly interesting idea. "Now why would you want to have sex with me?"

"Look at yourself, surrounded by women. You know exactly why I want you!"

"Can't say that I do."

Talia released a growl of frustration. "Dammit, can't a woman just want a straightforward fuck? With Batman, sex was always grim, the most momentous and dramatic encounter possible. But that's over now, I can see that. I just... I just want you."

A caressing hand on the side of Harley's head was her only warning, but it was enough. Superman's cock vanished from her throat the next instant, leaving her sadly empty. She knew she'd have plenty of chances later, though, so she eagerly turned toward the main attraction.

12