Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 18

Story Info
The Batgirl trifecta: Barbara, Stephanie, and Cassie!
5k words
4.71
23.8k
26

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of you have been waiting a long time for this one. ^-^ As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

Normally Barbara disliked people lingering in the Batcave's central chamber without a clear purpose. Unless she was currently getting fucked by Superman, she was in front of the computer because she wanted to work. Typing away was comforting, flying through a world with nothing to hold her back.

Given how much time she'd spent grimly staring at the screen recently, though, perhaps she needed a break. When Selina and Riley sat down on the couch and started chatting, she didn't object. In fact, soon she started listening. Though they mostly discussed the old days of crime in Gotham, comparing notes from very different perspectives, eventually their topic switched to a much more... carnal topic.

"Do you ever even think about anyone else?" Selina leaned back and unzipped her outfit even more, presumably just for comfort since no one there was interested in her cleavage. "The other day I tried to do my old seduction routine on a guard and I had a rough time managing it. I just... couldn't put myself into it."

Riley frowned and fidgeted with her hair. "Says the woman who gave a strip tease in front of everyone just last week."

"But that's just the thing: that was for Superman. I don't know if I've been spoiled or what, but I have a hard time getting excited about some random guy's dick. No, that's not quite right, because I didn't really care before. It's like it's just not worth even thinking about, you know what I mean?"

"Not really. I actually spend a lot of time glad I have something better than that tiny puppet dick."

"Wait, what?" Barbara turned and said the words at the same time as Selina. Riley hid beneath the wave of her hair, but otherwise she just looked back at them like she'd said nothing unusual.

"You remember the Scarface puppet, right?"

"I remember," Barbara said, "but I never once imagined that it was anatomically correct."

Selina shivered. "Scarface is far, far creepier now that I know that."

"No offense to you, Riley, but you caught an incredibly lucky break when Superman fucked you. I mean, I thought I was glad, but you..."

She nodded quietly. "That's why I started the conversation with that."

Their conversation moved on from there. Generally speaking, they spent very little time talking about Superman or his supercock. It was on display in one of them quite often, after all, so there wasn't really any need. Just another fact of life.

Barbara turned back to the computer, her amusement already fading. There had been no sounds of pleasure in the Batcave for almost a full day. Before, Superman got hard when he went more than an hour without attention, but now he seemed locked in a grimly focused mode. Without realizing it, she'd let herself get sucked into it as well.

The heart of the problem was the Joker: both the threat he posed and the inexplicable fact that he seemed invisible, even to Superman's senses. But before Barbara could get too wrapped up in the technical problem again, Superman appeared in the room with a deep frown on his face.

"That puppet had a dick?

Riley threw up her hands. "You're surprised? You have x-ray vision, didn't you know?"

"Do you think I'm just constantly looking under people's clothes? Puppets' clothes?"

Though he smiled, the expression didn't reach Superman's eyes. He floated behind Barbara and laid a hand on the back of her chair, looking over the same data. It wasn't so different from all the previous hours, pushing against the insoluble problem.

"You've isolated radiation from sections of Gotham?"

"After using the MacGuffins to cross-reference, it wasn't as hard as I thought." Barbara flipped back to the timeline data. "And here are the energy readings measured over time for as long as I've been recording data."

"I see. The m-waves are what we would expect for MacGuffin movement but... ah." Superman saw what she'd uncovered almost immediately. "There are two major sources of c-levels. One is our location, growing over time, but the Joker's territory is releasing almost as much energy. What does that mean?"

"I wish I knew. Maybe the Writers are at war and one of them has chosen the Joker?"

"Well, that would explain why I can't find him. If they could somehow blind Batman to an obvious bomb, then their reality manipulation powers are quite formidable. But if that's the case, what can we do about it?"

"No idea." Barbara sat back and carefully repositioned her legs. She felt the need to go out and do something, even if that was a poor strategic decision considering what they were facing. Perhaps she had a death wish of her own. "If someone has been supporting our activity, maybe we should ask them."

"It would help if they would show up and explain what any of this means." Superman glanced skyward significantly, but no extra-dimensional Writers manifested. Barbara sighed.

"I don't think they're going to appear directly. I mean, they call themselves 'Writers' - they're clearly viewing all of this from quite a distance. Doesn't make sense for them to be part of the story."

It had been a casual, off-hand observation, but Superman's eyes narrowed to slits. "Yes... yes, that's exactly it."

"What is?"

"This really is all a story to them. They change reality to resemble whatever they think is... most artistic. That's why my powers have fluctuated over the years and why some things that don't make any sense persist - someone thinks they make for a more interesting story."

Barbara's legs felt very cold, but she pushed them out of her mind. "But you've been crushing your opponents effortlessly. That's not much of a story."

"Because we're not in that kind of a story anymore." Superman smiled grimly, staring at the data with new perspective. "But the Joker is. And whatever these c-levels truly are, they indicate that the Writers care about what the Joker is doing. We've been acting independently, each in our own... the word 'series' is coming to mind, though I don't know why. But if our paths are going to cross over, the rules start conflicting."

To her it seemed like a huge leap in logic, yet Superman spoke with the same strange certainty she saw in Harley. "Then do you have a plan?"

"Not yet. But now I know I can't defeat the Joker by force, and I think the Writers are far beyond anything we can punch. I need to find a way to play by the rules... but I'll need time to think about what they are."

Superman closed his eyes and drifted away slowly, falling deep into his own thoughts. Barbara wanted to put her own mind to the problem, yet she found herself staring down at her legs. She was still paralyzed because some extra-dimensional being thought that was more interesting?

That train of thought soon had her spiraling down dark paths. Barbara wheeled away from the computer and through the hallways, looking for something but not sure what. She needed someone to help focus her thoughts, but not Harley. Especially not recently, since the return of the Joker left her moody and twitchy, wearing a different costume every moment. No, Barbara needed someone with whom she felt an older kinship.

As she passed one of the training rooms, Barbara heard two voices within and realized exactly what she needed. She entered and stayed at the door for a while, just watching Cassandra and Stephanie spar. It was a good-natured bout, both of them laughing as Stephanie tried increasingly reckless moves to get past Cassandra's guard and still ended up on her back.

One particularly wild flail made Barbara laugh, pulling their attention. Cassandra merely nodded, but Stephanie waved. "Oh, hey Babs, didn't see you there!"

"You look troubled," Cassandra stated. Barbara was still smiling, but it didn't surprise her at all that everything else would be obvious. She wheeled into the room and they came to meet her off the side of the mat. Perhaps Cassandra's body language reading was the example she should have focused on...

"I'm glad to see you too, Steph, but I actually had a question for Cass. When you... changed yourself, what exactly did you do?"

"That's difficult to say." Cassandra folded her arms and closed her eyes. "Being with Superman began the thought, which I refined by meditating. Perhaps the closest I can say is that I chose who I wanted to be."

"But you did more than just change your decisions. Not to mention Harley, who is actually breaking the laws of physics."

"I doubt you should follow either of our paths. If you change yourself, it will be through a method unique to you."

That was easy to say, but didn't provide many answers. Barbara settled back in her chair, stewing over the problem. Whatever the reason, her condition was there to stay and there was nothing she could do. Before she could fall down that hole again, Stephanie spoke up.

"I doubt this helps, Babs, but I just wanted to say that you're awesome as Oracle, but I never thought it was fair you couldn't walk. I mean, Batman had his back broken, Superman died, and they both got better. There are bionic limbs everywhere, alien regeneration, reality manipulators... it really doesn't make any sense."

"Life doesn't make sense half the time." Despite Barbara's bitter words, however, she found herself thinking about those contradictions for the first time in years.

There had been reasons she couldn't recover, of course, given by doctors and superheroes over the years. But when she tried to concentrate on them, they slipped out of her mind. Her past seemed straightforward and concrete from a distance, but the closer she looked, the more it was a murky mess. Drifting into it, she was afraid she might drown.

Desperate for something concrete, Barbara struggled to recall something absolute. Somehow she found herself remembering the first night she'd put on her Batgirl costume, her desire to make Gotham a better place. That drive had only become stronger after she lost her legs. It was what had given her the strength to get out of that hospital bed and become Oracle, to do more for the world than she had done before.

No matter what, she couldn't let go of that drive.

Abruptly exhausted, Barbara fell toward the ground. Cassandra and Stephanie caught her immediately, holding her up. Barbara was about to apologize for her weakness when she saw the astonished expressions on their faces.

That was when she realized that she was standing up. Her legs were wobbly and the muscles burned, but she had been standing on them before she fell.

Not only that, she was wearing her Batgirl uniform. It was her old favorite, black except for her logo and the purple lining on the inside of her cape. Just looking at it made her feel stronger. She took Cass and Steph's hands, but not to support herself - she could stand just fine on her own. In fact, she felt great. As strong and limber as she'd been as a young girl, but she didn't feel any of the flightiness she'd struggled with then.

"What...?" Her voice hadn't really changed, yet it sounded strange to her. "What did that look like?"

They shot each other a glance before Cassandra answered. "You started flickering, like you were fragmenting into different images of yourself. Before we could do anything, you came back together like this and stood for a moment before falling."

"I see." Without warning Barbara leapt away from them, landing in a crouch on top of one of the weight racks. Her cape dropped down behind her just perfectly and she grinned. "Batgirl is back. And I think it's about time she did something about the Joker."

Stephanie grinned back at her, understanding the emotions running through her, while Cassandra frowned at her words. "It would be unwise to leave the Batcave while-"

"Oh, I'm not going to. I'm sure that I'm the very last person who should fight the Joker, because the Writers might decide to revisit the story they liked so much before." She hopped off the rack, her giddiness fading to a much more intensely joyful focus. "Superman realized that the problem is that he's trying to fight the Joker the wrong way, but I doubt he's making much progress. I think he needs a big dose of traditional Gotham crime-fighting."

Cassandra smiled quietly. Stephanie stared at her a moment before giggling. "Ooh, ooh, let's do all three of us as Batgirl!" She clenched her eyes shut and put two fingers of each hand to her forehead. After several seconds scrunching up her face, she opened one eye. "Anything? No? Damn.  Give me a second to find my old suit!"

Stephanie practically skipped away and Barbara walked - walked - after her. On her way out the door, she caught one of her wheelchairs handles and pushed it in front of her. Just because she was Batgirl again didn't meant she wasn't still Oracle, so she thought that she would hang onto it. Besides, it was the most comfortable seat in the Batcave.

They caught up with Stephanie half-naked, tossing off her clothes and trying to pull on her own suit at the same time. Barbara looked between them and thought they formed a good contrast. Cassandra had the most stylized pitch black outfit, her own was all skin-tight black, and Stephanie wore partially armored shades of purple. All of them looked fantastic.

When they burst through the door to Superman's room, it was obvious that he agreed. Though his eyes flickered to her legs first, they didn't linger there long before moving to her face. They shared a quiet moment before his eyes moved to the rest of her and the other two. When he unfolded his legs, she could see his cock stiffening.

"The three of you are making it very difficult to clear my mind."

"You don't need to." Barbara marched up and kissed him firmly. "You haven't gotten this far by being serious all the time. Think about it - there's no way you're going to be grimmer and grittier than the Joker the way he is now, and he has almost anyone beat when it comes to sickening violence."

"What do you suggest, then?"

"I don't know. But I'm willing to bet that we can... stimulate your imagination."

Superman chuckled. "You know, it's not unreasonable to think that this actually might help. But let's try not to think about that - this looks like it could be quite the experience."

"You have no idea." Barbara smirked at him and then pulled her cowl up over her face.

As if by some silent signal, Stephanie and Cassandra pulled their masks over their heads at exactly the same moment. That left Superman facing three horny Batgirls quickly surrounding him. His cock went from merely stiff to threatening to burst through the reinforced fabric of his costume.

Their plan had been vaguely to pounce on him from all sides, but Superman didn't give them a chance. Without warning Barbara found herself pulled against his chest alongside the others. All three of them could fit against his broad chest, and the feel of trying this with some of her best friends sent a little chill down her spine. She was willing to bet that Superman wasn't complaining about having three great pairs of tits pushed against him either.

Though he'd started by kissing Cassandra, Stephanie leaned in close to try to capture his lips and Superman turned toward her. Stephanie giggled and poked her tongue between his lips, soon getting his in response, surging into her mouth.

Meanwhile, though, he hadn't ignored Barbara. He was able to hold Stephanie against him with the crook of his arm, leaving his hand free to slide along her ass. She could feel his rock hard length against her thighs and half-wondered if he'd take her in this strange position. His other arm went between Cassandra's legs and she was already biting her lip to stay silent.

Soon she had no need, since Superman was kissing Barbara as passionately as he had the others. Finally catching her breath enough to take the lead, Barbara reached down to stroke his cock. "Let us gang up on you for once, will you? Get on that bed."

Superman smiled good-naturedly and pulled them on top of him as he lay down on his back. Barbara fell with her breasts mashed up against his cock, and the fabric around them no longer felt quite so thick. When she looked up, however, she found that Stephanie was looking toward the bulge with longing. Their eyes met and Stephanie started to look away, but Barbara smiled encouragingly.

She rose, though not before taking the time to rub herself against the thick veins of his cock. Stephanie hopped on almost immediately, though she had to rock back and forth to get the head inside her. Meanwhile, Barbara slid her hand down between her legs, touching herself as she tried to open her suit.

Not really to her surprise, there was a flap that she could pull aside to bare her pussy. It was a little wide, but she knew she'd need it to be comfortable when his thick length was inside her. Given the lifestyle she led now, it was one of the most practical parts of the outfit. Superman had fucked her completely nude plenty of times, but they both knew there was something special about their costumes.

Cassandra had already opened something similar and slid her thighs over Superman's head. She closed her eyes in bliss as his tongue went to work. Barbara paused for a moment before realizing that while one of Superman's hands was on Stephanie's thigh, the other lay free. Barbara positioned herself over it and whimpered when he started teasing around her inner thigh, working toward her center.

Meanwhile, however, Stephanie had dropped herself onto Superman's cock. She groaned and kept moving faster, even though it seemed to be overwhelming her. When she finally took him in to the hilt, she yelped and fell forward against Cassandra's chest, their breasts pressing together. The other woman slid her arms up around her, holding her steadier, but it obviously distracted her from Superman's tongue.

There was a much better way. Barbara squeezed her thighs around Superman's hand and moved to straddle one powerful leg. When Stephanie pulled back with a brief scream, Barbara wrapped her arms around her from behind. It started as a gentle hug, but she found herself moving Stephanie up and down, regulating her bounces. Meanwhile, Superman's hand followed her, driving her pleasure higher as well.

After a particularly loud scream, Stephanie nearly fell forward. She tried to get off but her legs gave out, plunging her back on and producing a little squeak. Instead she twisted to look at Barbara. "T-tag in, I can't... take any more..."

Barbara eased her off and looked back to Cassandra, but the other woman was deeply focused on an orgasm of her own. That left Superman's cock free, jutting up proudly. Glorying in how easy the movement was, Barbara positioned herself over him and then finally penetrated herself on the steel length.

It was almost too intense at first, forcing her to stop half-way down. Yes, her body had changed in other ways as well, but it wasn't a bad thing. Once she became accustomed to it, she went to the hilt. Feeling his cock hit something inside her actually brought a surge of discomfort.

That wouldn't do - she wanted him to pound her pussy just like he had before. Barbara barely gave it any thought, just rocked her hips as she concentrated. Something shifted subtly and when she gave another experimental bounce, the head of his cock against her cervix felt incredible. She lifted herself as high as she could and came back down hard.

Her pussy was on fire, which only drove her to move even faster. Barbara bounced on Superman's cock as hard as she could, enjoying the battering just on the good side of pain. Meanwhile, Cassandra had slid back from Superman's head, recovering from her orgasm. Instead she leaned forward, first kissing Superman upside down and then pressing her breasts against his face.

12