Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 19

Story Info
Showdown against the Joker!
3.8k words
4.68
19.9k
21

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter isn't the climax, but we're getting close! I've been hyping this since almost the beginning, so I hope it doesn't disappoint, but obviously for a story like this I couldn't do a traditional Joker fight. Let's give this a try...

*

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

-

For a long time the ruins of Gotham City Hall had cast a terrible shadow over the city, a devastated shell representing everything the city had become. Wisps of Joker venom still seemed to seep from the foundation, convincing even the most hardened of criminals to avoid it.

In one night the ruins had vanished, replaced with the new government's headquarters. The people warmed to it surprisingly quickly, since it was staffed by the community organizers they had come to know. Though it had plenty of supplies and even began handling money again, no one dared to rob it. After all, the Superman symbol above the doors left no doubt who enforced order there.

At midnight, that symbol exploded.

Barbara stared at the camera panning over the wreckage, taken aback even though they had known it was inevitable. To see one of the things they'd worked for simply explode like that troubled her in a way that it shouldn't have. At least she had braced herself for the manic laugh that echoed over the audio before the Joker took control of the television station.

"Greetings, Gotham!" At first the screen was filled with one bloodshot eye, then it pulled back to show the face contorted in a grin. "If you're not having fun yet, this one is going to kill ya! And no, I don't mean the destruction of Superman's little attempt at order!

"No, I'm talking about the three dirty bombs I've hidden in Gotham."

He said it surprisingly evenly, without so much as a giggle. Barbara's breath caught in her throat. They'd expected headquarters to be bombed and for the Joker to issue some kind of challenge, but the stakes were much higher than she'd expected. Without warning, the Joker went from motionless to a jerking, knife-spinning frenzy.

"And yes, that's nuclear with a capital N! Or not! Don't let me tell you what to capitalize, because in just twenty seven minutes and thirteen seconds, Gotham goes up in flames! Starting... now!"

The screen went black except for the countdown, which started at 27:13 as promised. Barbara immediately flicked the television to a corner of the computer so she could begin scanning. Not that it was likely to do any good, but she couldn't live with herself if she sat idly by while nuclear weapons counted down inside Gotham.

It should have been impossible for the Joker to acquire three dirty bombs and sneak them into Gotham. She'd been working with her father and a few other trusted officers to try to reconstitute the police department, though they were staying in plain clothes on Superman's orders. One of them should have noticed the suspicious behavior, or one of her satellites, or... but no, the Joker didn't have to follow the rules. All they could do was fight back with their own.

Though she'd enjoyed seeing her father regularly again, their interactions still weren't entirely comfortable. He was a traditional man who liked his routines, and things were decidedly not routine or traditional at the moment. She knew he at least suspected about her relationship with Superman, yet he'd stepped around the issue with painful carefulness. Though she had to wonder what Superman could possibly have said to convince him, she forced the issue aside to focus on the coming conflict.

At that moment Superman appeared behind her. He practically glowed with power, yet the plan didn't involve him fighting at all. Perhaps that was what he needed, to prepare against an opponent unlike any he had faced before.

"I can't find the bombs."

"That's what we expected, isn't it?"

"Yes, but I scanned the entire city. They're literally not there, yet I'm sure that if we do nothing before the countdown hits zero, Gotham will explode. How are the c-levels?"

Barbara checked them and winced. "We're still neck and neck with the Joker. You really think it will come down to that?"

"Have you been able to find any trace of the bombs?"

"Not yet, though that shouldn't be possible. I don't see how he could be shielding-"

"This isn't about technology," Superman said grimly. "It's about personality. Unless we break the Joker, those bombs are untouchable."

"Then..."

"Start rolling."

 

X X X

 

The criminals in the studio began to shift nervously, playing with their clown masks. Did the Joker have a fallout shelter or some other way to protect them from the radiation? They'd assumed he had a plan, because he always had a plan, but now it was beginning to occur to them that perhaps that plan involved everyone dying.

As he finished announcing the challenge, the Joker threw back his head and released a shrieking laugh. But as the criminals considered trying to run, they heard something much more ominous.

A deep voice chuckled underneath the Joker's laugh.

Everyone searched for the source, but it seemed to come from everywhere. Abruptly the studio monitors flickered, and when they returned, instead of the Joker's broadcast, they held a video of Superman. "Hello, Joker."

None of them heard his greeting, because they were too blown away by what they saw. Superman wore his classic suit, yes, but a truly enormous cock emerged from his trunks. It was moving in and out of a woman, judging from the beautifully curved ass just visible in the bottom of the frame.

"Superman... what a surprise." The Joker let out a little giggle and stared between the different screens as if he wasn't sure what he was seeing. "How are you-"

"You know, it's funny." With the camera set up, Superman slid his hands around the woman's waist and increased his pace. "I can't find you, yet I can broadcast this directly to your location and hear your answers. I guess the laws of the universe assumed no one would think about it too hard."

"Hey! It's my job to break the fourth wall!" Knives flashed in and out of the Joker's hands, stabbing at nothing, but the rest of his body was still as a serpent.

"Not anymore. The rules changed when you decided to blow up all my women."

"Aww, your dear, dear women!" The Joker pretended to swoon for a moment, then abruptly jerked upright, flinging a knife into the throat of one of his henchman. The man dropped, gurgling blood, and the Joker giggled. "I have absolutely no idea who that man was. I never learned his name. I've practically forgotten he existed."

"That's what makes you a monster."

"There's nothing they can take away from me! Nothing! But you? You'll spend nights lying awake thinking about poor little Kasumi or whatever, wishing-"

"There actually was a Kasumi on duty," Superman said mildly. He pulled back on the hair of the woman he was fucking and she arched her back, coming fully into frame. The criminals all gasped at the slender beauty, but she was shuddering in so much pleasure she neither knew nor cared. "Ah, no, this is her sister. Twins, you see. It would have been convenient if you'd said the exact name, but I suppose that's too much to ask for."

The Joker's face was fixed in a blank grin, completely void of the twisted joy it had held a moment before. Many of his henchmen began expressing confusion, but the Joker stood absolutely still, staring up at the screen.

"Kasumi, do you want to go next? I think your sister is about done."

Superman let the woman slide off him into exhausted slumber and a moment later another woman in black wrapped herself around him. She kissed him fiercely, but her hips were already grinding against him in desperate need. She couldn't even wait to get her clothes off, pulling away just enough to ease onto his length. Almost immediately she fell back, legs clenching around his waist as she thrashed in ecstasy.

"I got them all out in time, but I don't like using anyone else as bait, so I thought I owed them thanks." Superman smiled toward the screen even as he hammered inside Kasumi. "This group wanted it hard and fast, so they won't take long. Do you think we can wrap this up? There are a few more who want things slow and private, and I'd like to get to them soon."

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" The Joker's hands gripped his head and came away with hair and blood on his fingernails. "This isn't how it's supposed to go! I'm the supervillain and you're... you're..."

"I'm not really interested in playing some kind of oppositional game with you, pretending we're two sides of a coin or anything like that. So you do whatever you want." He began thrusting harder into the woman beneath him to demonstrate what he'd be doing. In a surprisingly short time her clothes were soaked in sweat and countless orgasms had been wrung from her body. Another woman took her place almost immediately.

"Heh." The Joker's smile wavered, then returned in vicious force. "Don't try to play this game, Superman, you don't have a chance against me. Underneath all those muscles, you're weak. I've broken minds a hundred times stronger than yours - you're easy mode, Superman. Taking you down is practically a vacation!"

"Easy mode, huh?"

Superman was interrupted when the woman bouncing on his cock leaned up to give him a sloppy passionate kiss before collapsing. Another assassin stripped off her robes to reveal a surprising voluptuous body. She crushed it against him, holding on for dear life as he began to thrust up into her. Superman continued speaking thoughtfully.

"You do have things easy, Joker, but that's because you've always been on easy mode." Though much of the frame was obscured by the woman's curvy body, jiggling with each thrust, everyone's attention was on Superman's eyes staring directly into the camera. "You can acquire almost any weapon, hire endless henchmen, use civilians as hostages, kill anyone you like. And for an enemy you chose a human man who refused to use your tactics."

As he spoke, Superman finished off the woman in his lap. After setting her down, he rose and moved to a table, bending over another assassin. The camera moved to follow him even though he'd been the one to settle it into position at first. He slid into her ass and spoke over her screams of pleasure.

"With all my powers, compared to Batman I do have it pretty easy. But that's nothing compared to you. You don't need to follow any rules and you don't have to protect anyone. You can lose over and over and over again, yet you kill a few people and you declare victory. It doesn't get any easier than that."

"You-" Whatever the Joker had been about to say was cut off by a cheerful voice.

"Heya, Mistah J!" Harley's face abruptly filled the frame as she peered from the side. She pulled back a little and readjusted the camera. "Ya miss me?"

"Harley, you worthless little slut! I'll-"

"Yup!" She grinned and scampered over to where Superman was exhausting the last woman. "But I'm only a slut for Superman's cock now!" As soon as he finished and pulled out, she dropped to her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth.

The Joker snarled and gripped his knives tighter. "That bitch will-"

"That's not very nice, Mistah J!"

Even the Joker gaped when her cheerful voice appeared again, since her throat was obviously completely filled with cock. As she kept bobbing her head, another Harley popped up into frame from below. This one wore a tight bustier and had red and black dyed hair. She put her hand on the back of the other Harley's head and pushed her harder onto Superman's cock.

"You've always been real mean to me, ain't ya? But I got a real man now-" Superman slid one arm around her, flattening her breasts up against his chest. "And I been thinkin'. Treatin' me like that wasn't funny at all, and it didn't make you a badass. Just a bad asshole!"

"I never saw it before, because I was so dependent on you." A third Harley wrapped her arms around Superman's neck from behind, wearing glasses like she had when she was Harleen Quinzel. "I'd say co-dependent, but it's clear that you never cared about me. It all seems a little pathetic now."

"So I decided to quit ya!" A fourth Harley in a brightly colored costume cartwheeled onto camera and even more piled after her, wrapping themselves around Superman from all sides.

"I've got friends now!"

"And Supes to fuck me whenever I want!"

"I don't haveta be that girl anymore!"

"Yer just a dumb clown!"

By now all the Joker's henchmen were utterly transfixed, seeing the object of their lusts duplicated a dozen times over and draped over Superman. The Joker looked shaken, searching for the right words. He started to open his mouth, but at that moment Superman pushed his length inside one of the Harleys. She screamed in such passion that there was absolutely no question whether or not she was faking.

They watched in silence as Superman began fucking the Harleys with superhuman intensity. Some of the henchmen dropped their guns and began masturbating wildly. Though the Joker clutched his knives tightly, as he stared up at the screen something seemed to pass from him. The aura of raw terror that had surrounded him began to fade away.

At first the Harleys had been watching the screen, meeting his stare defiantly. But slowly their attention was pulled away from him to Superman. He began to move faster than the eye could see, a blur thrusting into all of them simultaneously. Soon none of them were looking toward the camera and it could not have been more obvious that she had completely forgotten the Joker was watching.

"Well said, Harley." Superman appeared in front of the orgy, though flickering afterimages were still fucking each variation of her. His eyes were locked directly on the camera. "Yes, Joker, at your best you're insanity personified. But you're also a buffoon, a failed comedian, a man in greasy paint. You think you can fight Superman? That's a bad joke."

Two knives clattered to the ground.

 

X X X

 

Barbara fell back into her chair, forcing herself to take deep breaths. She'd been on the edge of her seat for so long there was a thin sheen of sweat all over her body and her muscles were cramping. Behind her, the others had begun cheering, but she was too exhausted for it.

Though it had ended with Superman's utter victory, the conflict had been far closer than it seemed. At first the c-wave levels on both sides had climbed steadily, and for a long time they had been too turbulent for her to tell anything. But as Superman gained the upper hand and the Joker lost confidence, the Joker's numbers had declined. Now there was complete silence from the Joker's portion of the city and Superman's was at an all-time high.

Without warning, Superman vanished from the video. He appeared a second later to drop three crumpled bombs on the floor and thrust right back into Harley. Just like they'd suspected, once the Joker was no longer protected by the Writers, Superman could easily foil his plan in an instant.

How close had it been? Barbara looked at the countdown clock and jumped when she saw that it had stopped with exactly one second remaining. That was terrifyingly close... maybe. She sighed as she realized that the Writers probably just liked dramatic conclusions.

Since she was already sweaty, Barbara stood up from her wheelchair and took off her cape. If there was ever a time to celebrate, it was now.

 

X X X

 

Something in the world snapped, and suddenly Superman knew that it was over. The Joker, wherever he was, no longer controlled enough c-waves for the Writers to be interested. And that changed everything.

When he left the Batcave, it felt like he reached Gotham instantaneously, even for his super senses. Even though he hadn't realized it, before there had been another power in opposition to his, trying to tell another story. But now there was nothing standing in his way. Nothing could stop him short of the Writers themselves.

In an instant, he identified all three of the nuclear bombs. They were in places where he had already searched, but he didn't concern himself about that. Superman burst straight through the ground to grab each one, quickly rendering the timing mechanisms nothing but slag. When he had all three, he tore the explosive components from them and hurled them out of Earth's orbit.

Though he could have taken in the Joker and his thugs as well, the GCPD was already on the case. Superman decided that it was best to let them handle it. That was part of the plan he'd crafted, after all: he confronted with Joker while fully integrated with Gotham, working with the police and buried up to his balls in Harley. Superman scanned the city one more time for any other surprises and found none.

Then he was back in the Batcave, dropping the useless shells. Though he had been able to think and move a great deal, everyone else had barely shifted, as if no time had passed. All of Harley's copies were only just realizing that he had left them.

He wondered if he would have succeeded without her help. She'd been missing for some time and then approached him not long before they'd begun the plan. Unusually calm, she'd explained exactly what she had to offer. Though he'd been skeptical, somehow she'd separated herself into multiple different versions, creating a one woman orgy.

An orgy he was going to take full advantage of now. Superman slid behind the Harley with what he thought of as her classic costume, grabbed her hips, and thrust into her to the hilt. Though all her pussies were tight and eager, he'd been far too distracted while confronting the Joker, worried that it would fail if he acted even slightly less confident.

Now, though, there was nothing distracting him from fucking her. All of her. It took some practice, but when he used his super speed to the limit while relaxing his power that let him perceive time so quickly, he really felt like he was thrusting inside every single version of her simultaneously.

With that much pleasure, it wouldn't take him long to come. Each Harley had already come several times and she was running on pure insanity fumes, so she needed it too. Superman closed his eyes and focused on the experience.

The most interesting thing was that each Harley felt a little different. All felt incredible, but some had slightly tighter pussies, larger asses, firmer bodies, and so on. They were all coming, though, clenching over his cock as they finally milked him of his seed. He shot burst after burst into each of them and finally ended up buried deep inside a random Harley, pinning her hips to the floor.

When he opened his eyes, Superman discovered that the other Harleys had vanished. The only version that remained was the one currently impaled on his cock, and she was absolutely covered in cum. She looked back at him sleepily.

"We did it, Supes." Then she was out.

Superman smiled and stayed there for a while. That had been incredibly satisfying... but their recording studio was in the Batcave and he had a feeling that he wasn't done.

 

X X X

 

When Gordon signaled the Gotham City Police Department to break through the doors to the Joker's studio, he expected to lose a lot of men. The Joker was incredibly lethal on his own and he had a large number of henchmen with him. He would never have ordered the attack if he hadn't decided to put his trust in Superman.

Yet when they kicked open the doors, there was no hail of bullets to meet them. All the henchmen were staring at the television monitors, where Superman was in the middle of vigorously fucking what appeared to be multiple clones of Harley Quinn.

12