Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 20

Story Info
Things get weird.
5.3k words
4.65
17.1k
15

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the Joker plotline ended last chapter and seems to have been reasonably well-received. Things are now going to get stranger and more obscure, and if ratings are a gauge of general opinion, people aren't big fans of that. =/ Then again, it's possible people just didn't like the sex in those chapters as much; I don't have a big sample size.

But I started this story with breaking the fourth wall and some ridiculous sex - it's time to take that toward the ultimate conclusion. FYI, this one will be lighter on sex. But as always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

-

Superman settled back in his chair, enjoying the sensation of Talia's full lips sliding over his cock. She'd become accustomed to him surprisingly quickly, able to take his entire length almost as fast as she wanted. Earlier she'd exhausted herself with a vigorous deepthroat, so she'd resided to slow sensual movements while gazing at his cock as if it was the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen.

Life was going well, and not just as measured by the number of women coming while impaled on his cock. With the Joker's defeat, all opposition was gone. Whatever he wanted seemed to slide into place immediately, so the world had finally found some degree of peace again. No more senseless "gritty" murders, no criminal masterminds escaping every week, no civilians dying by the hundreds.

Gotham itself was rapidly improving. He'd rebuilt his city hall easily with super speed and it now stood in defiance of the Joker's attack. City-wide power had been restored and they were in negotiations to reconnect the services from outside that had been shut off when Gotham fell apart. Though the city hadn't recovered in some ways, in other areas things were actually better than before.

Best of all, their research on the Joker's c-levels had uncovered a surprising new fact: Superman didn't need to fear an attack from one of the larger forces of the universe. The same principles that had defended the Joker from him would protect Gotham from Darkseid or the Green Lantern Corps or anyone else that felt like taking a shot at him. They still existed, he'd met with some key groups, but the story being created in Gotham had nothing to do with them, so they couldn't interfere.

Running his hands through Talia's hair, Superman began sliding her head along his cock. He went slow and deep, which gave her plenty of time to adapt. Within seconds she followed his pace and he didn't need to move her, but he kept his hands in her silky hair. All the while she stared back at him with those same intense eyes. Talia really did have the most striking eyes, no matter if they were simply standing in the same room or whether he was fucking her unconscious.

As he enjoyed Talia's work, his eyes began to slide over the entire Batcave. It was amazing to see everyone simply happy for once, whether they were working to help Gotham recover, talking with one another, or simply relaxing. He noted that Cassandra had managed to coax Barbara away from the computer to one of the couches and she seemed to be enjoying herself instead of working. That was an improvement.

On the other side of the cave, a different conversation caught his attention. Superman began listening in because he heard them discussing m-waves, but he kept listening for entirely different reasons. Harley Quinn flipped from side to side on a bed while Stephanie sat nearby.

"Did you feel it in all your pussies at once, or...?" Stephanie pulled her knees tighter against itself, eyes wide and sparkling.

"Whatcha mean by 'you'?" Harley asked playfully.

"Dang, you're right. But you know what I meant! Did you feel like you had a dozen bodies simultaneously, or was it like you were a bunch of different people? That first one would be some crazy zen stuff, and the other... like, did all your memories come together again, or what?"

"All of the above!"

"That's... not very helpful." Stephanie sighed. "Okay, maybe asking you this way isn't a good idea. Do you think I can split into different versions of myself the same way?"

Harley abruptly hopped up next to her, an inch from her eyes. "Why?"

"Why? Because it looked fun! And... I don't know, I like all of my costumes. It'd be cool if I didn't have to choose, so..." Abruptly Stephanie's eyes narrowed and flickered to the side. She wasn't looking in the right direction, but Superman knew it was meant for him. "You're going to ruin my surprise if you keep listening in, Superman!"

"Ooh!" Harley clapped her hands together. "You find out a way to know when he's listening?"

"Nah, I've just been saying that in empty rooms for a while. I have to get lucky eventually."

Superman chuckled but unfocused his hearing so he wouldn't hear the conversation. Most people seemed to want to forget how Harley had fragmented herself, but he wasn't surprised it had caught Stephanie's imagination. He was perfectly willing to find out what she had in mind later.

Some force, either the Writers or simply human psychology, had led everyone to accept the new status quo. As far as he could tell, nearly everyone accepted the fact that he was ruling Gotham. The people who had been protected from near the beginning were particularly loyal, since they'd seen the difference between his territory and the chaos of the city. Besides, the citizens of Gotham were just glad that their city wouldn't be a supervillain playground in the future.

Talia was speeding up, her chest heaving in her own excitement. Superman focused on her again, preparing to deliver another load of cum, but just then he felt something at the periphery of his senses. He kept an eye on all approaches to the Batcave, and for the first time in days there was someone approaching. Not only that, approaching with clear intent to enter.

That wasn't surprising, when he saw that one of them was Kate Kane. Batwoman wore her full uniform, which covered her impressive figure in black armor but left her shockingly red hair tumbling down her back. The woman walking at her side but lagging a step behind was an attractive brunette with short hair, but not anyone Superman knew. She wore a bullet proof vest and carried a gun, but she looked more hesitant than her grim partner.

"Kate, are you sure you want to do this?"

"It's a little late for regrets now, Mags. What changed between here and Gotham city limits?" Kate seemed incredibly focused in a way Superman hadn't seen since Batman died.

"What changed is that I've had a long time to think about just how dangerous this is. We're not just risking our lives here, we're risking our... our souls. You've seen what he can do now."

"He's Superman. That counts for something."

"Does it? Even after everything that's happened?" The other woman, apparently Mags, reached out and took hold of Kate's hand. "If he isn't as good-hearted as you think he is, he'll... wipe our minds, or rewrite us, or... I don't want to lose you, Kate."

"You won't." Kate turned back and for a brief moment her intense energy became focused on a passionate kiss. When they finally pulled back, Mags was gasping. "When today is over, we'll be together. I promise you that."

"But..." Mags objected, but it faded away. They were nearing the secret waterfall entrance now, so there wasn't much time left.

Superman watched them in silence, contemplating. With incredible clarity, he realized that he could take them both if he wanted. It wouldn't seem sad or tearful, but he would have broken something that could never be repaired. And that wasn't something he ever wanted to do.

"Welcome." He projected his voice to them so that it seemed to spring from the air. Talia was the only one in the Batcave who heard, but she didn't stop her eager sucking. Kate and her partner stiffened at the sound of his voice.

"We need to talk, Superman."

"Please come in. I'm busy at the moment, but many of your old allies are here. If you need something from them, it's yours. If you wanted to speak to me, I can meet you shortly."

Kate nodded curtly. "We have something to discuss with Babs. Provided that goes well, we'll need to talk to you as well."

"Of course. And I'm glad to see that you made it through safely."

"Thanks to you." Kate's partner still seemed nervous, but she raised her eyes to address him. "Whatever else is decided, you've made the streets safe. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

They didn't say anything after that, just headed for the secret entrance, so Superman stopped watching them. It was fine, of course. He didn't want to break up a happy couple. But this was the first time that he'd been tempted. Kate Kane was a woman of great intelligence, beauty, and skill.

She wasn't the only one, of course. Superman looked down and met Talia's eyes, focusing on her instead of anything else. Realizing that he was fully present with her again, she smiled and sucked him as hard as she could before pulling off.

"I love servicing you, beloved, but I love it even more when you look at me like that."

Superman smiled and maintained eye contact without blinking. For the next several minutes, he thought about no one else, and she felt it. Talia slid her hands around his length, body trembling, and very slowly took him into her mouth. Her eyes never left his as she began to move, transfixed by what they were sharing.

When he eventually released himself deep inside her throat, her eyes finally closed. Her hand between her legs stopped moving and she shuddered in a climax perfectly mirroring his. After some time to recover, Talia happily pulled herself up enough to embrace him and he stroked her back.

"Do you want more, beloved?"

"Use those beautiful breasts of yours."

She immediately smiled and dropped between his knees again, settling her large breasts against him. It didn't take her long to move them comfortably around his cock and begin sliding up and down. Like everything else, she was very good at titfucks.

The private moment was over, however, and Superman couldn't help but let his attention return to the rest of the world. Yes, it was clear he was making the right decision. He'd do whatever he could for Batwoman and then let her go. Since the city was safe, she probably wasn't coming to him with a request. It seemed far more likely that she had something to offer, and that interested him.

He looked through the walls and found Kate and Barbara sitting in front of the computer. There was a fresh pot of coffee between them, however, and it didn't seem like they were working particularly intensely. Given how Kate had disappeared during the chaos, they probably had a lot to catch up on. The screen was displaying m-wave data, however, so he listened in.

"-now, though?" Barbara was asking. "Did you not believe we were doing the right thing until we actually won?"

"It's not that at all." Kate took a slow sip from her mug. "I didn't avoid you because I disapproved, but because I thought we needed at least two approaches. You have to admit that your methods have been very effective in some ways, but less so in others."

"No kidding." Barbara flicked one of the MacGuffins across the table. "You're not going to tell me you figured out these things?"

"I don't think there's anything to ultimately figure out, but I do know some things you don't. That's what I'd like to share."

"You didn't actually answer my question earlier: why now?"

Kate remained silent for a long time, twisting one strand of hair around a finger. Eventually she became conscious of the movement and stopped it, becoming still before answering. "I feel... apprehensive. As if we're heading straight toward a cliff. You can mock me for relying on such intuitions if you want, but they've served me well in this."

"Believe me, I won't mock you. I hope you don't mind if I rely on something a little more scientific, however. The data has been done for a while, I was just waiting while we talked."

They both turned to the screen and Barbara brought up another window. Kate immediately frowned. "I don't understand your terminology, but I'm still getting an ominous feeling from this."

"Then your intuitions are probably tuned to reality." Barbara slid her finger a hair from the screen, tracing a line graph that took a plunge near the end. "It looks like you've had strong c-levels throughout the crisis. Not Superman or Joker levels, but significant. Hmm, very high e-waves as well, though. That's unusual."

"So this drop-off toward the end isn't good."

"It means you're vulnerable. I don't know if we can help you, but you were right to look for help."

"I'll have more to say about that, but first..." Kate reached into her belt, then dropped several objects from her hand onto the console. MacGuffins, glimmering darkly. Not ones he'd ever seen before. "I think I can help you. Do you think Superman will take long?"

"I'm not sure what he's doing, but he'll come eventually."

"Then I need to talk to you about something private. It's about Mags and I, we-" Superman focused his will and managed to ignore the conversation. Their private matter could remain private - if it was truly important, Barbara would tell him later. He wasn't particularly interested in the MacGuffins, since none of them seemed to do any good, but he did want to hear what Kate had to say.

Meanwhile, though, he had Talia warm and soft against him. She was happily pumping her breasts around his cock, but he could see that she was tired. He'd filled all her holes with cum over the course of several long, luxurious sessions, and her body could only take so much pleasure. It was time to finish her off right.

Superman replaced her hands with his, massaging her heavy breasts. He could feel her getting more sensitive under his will, drawing incredible pleasure from his hands and his hard rod between them. That was a better companion to the pleasure he got from resting in her pillowy cleavage.

In a flash he flipped her onto her back and knelt over her chest, cock still sandwiched between her tits. Talia slumped back happily, realizing that he would do all the work. She moaned as he began thrusting faster between her incredibly sensitive breasts. Superman got a better grip and focused on pumping between them. By the time he was about to come, she was screaming in an intense orgasm.

His first jet hit her face, then he pulled back and sent another across her breasts before splattering the rest of her body. Talia finally came down from her high and smiled at him before her head slumped to the side. Though she'd obviously enjoyed it, he'd been using her for too long. In the future he'd have to be more careful.

Finally fully satisfied, Superman returned his cock to his trunks, made sure he was presentable, and flew to the central cavern. It must have been longer than he thought, since Barbara had moved back to the couch while Kate was looking through the computer on her own. When she sensed his arrival she turned and smiled at him.

"I think we can help each other, Superman."

"How so?" He wanted to move the conversation forward but decided that it was best to pretend he didn't know anything he'd overheard. Kate explained about the MacGuffins she'd acquired and a little more about her process. It sounded like she'd taken the solitary route, experiencing a very different side of the chaos in Gotham than his increasingly large group.

"If I can take a look at your MacGuffins," Kate said eventually, "I think we might be able to gather a complete set."

"What happens then?"

"I wish I could tell you. I wouldn't have even known about it if I hadn't tracked down Animal Man. From him I learned that if we gather a complete set of MacGuffins, we can use them to pierce limbo - maybe even far enough to catch a glimpse of the Writers themselves. And don't ask how he knows that, because I already tried. He clearly doesn't want anything to do with this."

"A complete set, huh?" Superman gathered all of the MacGuffins and assembled them together. There were subtle differences between them, he realized now, and once he was looking it was easy as choosing colored blocks. He picked up a key, a cube, and a pyramid. "These are the same, but they don't do anything."

"That's because there's one more type: a MacGuffin location. They're all in Gotham, though I haven't figured out why."

Finally it was all coming together. Superman looked at the mysterious objects in his hand, then tossed them up and down a few times. "Looks like it's time for another mission."

 

X X X

 

In the end, Superman stood on the ancient ritual site outside Gotham alone. They'd discussed the best way to approach it extensively and the others wanted to be present as well. But in the end, they didn't know what kind of portal they 'd open, or if something horrible would come through from the other side. If something went wrong or the MacGuffins released lethal amounts of energy, Superman didn't want to risk any of the others.

Compared to what they were facing, though, even his superpowers might not be enough. He didn't let his apprehension stop him from placing the MacGuffins as Kate and Barbara had figured out. The Writers were inhuman monsters, the only beings with enough power to destroy everything he'd tried to create. Stopping now wasn't an option, but part of him feared he was making a huge mistake.

The pyramid unfolded, digging dark metal into the ground of the ancient site. When he set the box on top of it, they fused together and a single hole opened at the top. Just the size of the key. Superman took a deep breath and placed it inside.

Power seared upward... and then it was all gone.

All of it. No MacGuffins on the ground, not even the ancient site and the strange symbols. Superman stood on an empty plane outside Gotham, alone and confused. Had it all been useless? Or had he unleashed something horrible that was already gone? It didn't make any sense until-

"Hello, Superman."

Superman whirled and saw a man unlike any he'd seen before. Though he appeared to be a thin, bald man in his 30s, everything about him was wrong. The most obvious problem was that he seemed to be rendered in the wrong colors, stark and less vibrant than even Gotham's desolate landscape. When he met Superman's eyes, it was obvious that he wasn't human.

"We're going to do another author/character talk, I think. Kind of derivative, if you ask me, but I'm not the one behind the keyboard this time."

"Who are you? Are you a Writer?"

"Sure, I'm a writer. You can call me Grant." Grant turned away and stuck his hands in his pockets, examining Gotham. "Interesting story you have here."

"You're the one responsible for all this?"

"Hah, no. This has absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm actually not here at all, except in the sense that all of you are. This isn't really my cup of tea... I do like some of the Silver Age shit you have going on, though. Good fun."

Not only was Superman's mind reeling, the world was dissolving around him. Whatever this being in front of him was, it broke rules that he hadn't known existed. But this Writer was speaking about things in relatively plain language, and that was exactly what he needed.

"Are you Writers waging some kind of war in our reality?"

Grant chuckled. "I suppose you could call it that, but not the way you mean. No, it would be easier for you not to worry too much about those details."

"You think it's easy to just ignore amoral extra-dimensional beings who can toy with our reality however they wish?"

"Amoral? Well, fair enough. But you don't have to worry about us writing your story for much longer. It's almost over."

Superman froze, yet didn't even consider trying to attack. "What do you mean?"

12