Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 21

Story Info
Copperhead, Cheshire, and Deadshot are hired to kill Supes.
5.7k words
4.57
17.3k
19

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things have been elaborate and involved for a while, so this chapter will get back to basics - new characters and uncomplicated sex scenes - before setting up the last arc of this story. It's getting close.

As always, both comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect.

*****

Zoe Lawton swung her feet from the edge of the building as she stared skyward. It was ten stories down to the pavement, but she wasn't particularly worried about that. She was too busy marveling at how peaceful and free Gotham felt. Though it was as dark and cloudy as in all the pictures, it gave her a sense of stability that she hadn't experienced in a long time.

Of course, it wasn't actually completely peaceful. For example, her father was setting up his sniper rifle at the edge of the roof.

Deadshot was still fiddling with his stand and scopes, as he'd been doing for the past several minutes. And he was Deadshot right then, not her father. It felt like she never saw her father these days, there was only the surly assassin who dragged her from job to job. Sometimes Zoe wished there was someone who could take her away from it all...

Since she'd wanted that for years without any knight in shining armor showing up to save her, she didn't really hope anymore. Instead Zoe hopped off the edge and crouched down next to her father, trying to sight along his line of fire.

"It's the middle of working hours, but I still haven't seen anyone in that office. Who are you killing, a janitor?"

"The target isn't in this building."

"Really? Then..." Zoe tapped her lips, recalling the city maps he'd been examining. "Are you firing straight through the building? That'd be pretty sweet."

"Don't be an idiot, girl. The chance of the shot going off course would be far too high."

"Well, forgive me for not being a master assassin."

In response her father only grunted and kept fiddling. She knew he could become irritable, even violent, if she pushed him too hard while he was working. But she was bored as hell, and besides, it had been his choice to drag his teenage daughter along with him while assassinating people.

"What's going to happen, then?"

"While the other assassins make their attempts, I will set charges around the buildings standing in the way and detonate them. Then this apparently harmless position will have a perfect killshot. Taking him off guard is the only way to kill him."

"You're not worried about the other assassins killing the target first? I thought this was a big bounty."

Deadshot grunted derisively. "They'll fail. They're treating Superman like he's just another mark."

"You're killing Superman?" Zoe leapt to her feet, staring at her father. He glowered at her, since she'd raised her voice on a covert op, but she was too horrified to care. "That's terrible, Dad! He's fucking Superman, there's no way you can justify that! You're supposed to kill bad people."

"You didn't see the satellite photos. He's turned Gotham into his personal harem and unless he's taken out soon, no one will be able to stop him. But I don't have to justify myself. Every surviving criminal in Gotham and everyone who hates Superman has put up money - there's enough for us to live forever. One last job."

After a childhood following her father through one "last job" after another, Zoe didn't believe that anymore. She tightened her hands into fists at her sides. "You make it sound like he's raping everyone in the city! I asked-"

Too late she realized what she'd said. Her father's one visible eye widened and he surged to his feet, staring at her. "Go on. Who did you ask?"

"I sent an email to-"

"Bullshit." His hands closed on her shoulders, uncomfortably close to her neck. "You left the hotel last night, didn't you? Who did you talk to?"

Tears in the corner of her eyes, Zoe glared right back at him. "I just went to a club to have a good time for once! There was a local girl there, we hit it off - at least, I think we could become friends if you let me go out more often."

"What did you tell her?"

"Nothing! I'm not stupid, Dad, I just asked her some questions! She said she's never felt safer on Gotham's streets. Superman actually saved her from a rapist once, and she said he was a perfect gentleman. If fucking villains is what it takes to keep them from killing people, she doesn't have a problem with it - and I don't see how you do either!"

For a long moment Deadshot stared at her, then he growled low in this throat. "You did no harm with your foolishness. This time. But you're not going out on the town again."

"What's wrong with having a bit of fun?"

"I saw what you were wearing. You weren't going out for fun, you were looking for a boy. You can't afford to compromise yourself with a relationship, Zoe."

"Come on, double standard much? You fuck any supervillain that bats an eye at you, why can't I-" His hands tightened painfully, cutting her off.

"Stop using such foul language. So long as you're my girl, you won't-"

"I'm 18, Dad! I can make my own decisions!"

"Not while you're with me, you won't." He finally released her and turned back toward his sniper rifle. "Besides, you're wrong about Superman. If you'd seen the photographs, you'd know that he's raping superheroines as well."

"I don't think so. They looked pretty into it."

His hand struck her face and Zoe cried out, staggering back. The blow hadn't been hard, but he'd never struck her before. Deadshot loomed over her, eyes hard. "Never look at my work files. Ever. This is the last straw, you disobedient brat. When we get back to Star City, I'm locking you in your room until you regret everything."

Normally she would have stamped her foot and lashed back, but she was still too shaken. Zoe sat down and wrapped her arms around her legs, hugging them close. She glared at her father as he went back to his precious sniper rifle. "You can't kill him, anyway. He's invincible."

"Don't underestimate just how resourceful our employers are. There are still a few things that can threaten even Superman." Deadshot lifted one hand over his shoulder, index and middle fingers raised.

Between them he held a Kryptonite bullet.

 

X X X

 

It had been a long time since he sat at an office desk, and even longer since he'd done it while not pretending to be Clark Kent. Superman rolled back and forth in the chair a few times, just staring around the penthouse office.

What was he doing here? The real reason he was in the top floor of city hall was obvious, but what was his pretense for being there? It wasn't like he actually ran the day to day work of the city. Not only did that kind of work strike him as tedious, those decisions would be better made by normal citizens of Gotham. His job was to excise the corruption and insanity that had formerly gripped the city.

"We have a problem." Barbara's voice came from his computer, which he'd almost forgotten was hooked to hers. "I know I told you there was a lot of money on your head, but it's gone up by orders of magnitude. Let me send you the files."

Profiles popped up on screen, and though Superman read over them instantly, he wasn't concerned. "Thank you for keeping an eye on them, Barbara, but I was serious when I told you that it was fine. The high number is for drama. They've already been sucked into this story."

"Can you blame me for worrying about you? Just be careful. They're extremely well-equipped."

"I know. Stop worrying if you can, and if not... I'll be back by the end of the day to present my case more convincingly."

"Okay. See you soon, Superman." He could hear the smile in her voice. She wouldn't stop worrying, but she was at least a little reassured.

Having her call him in the office made her seem a little like a secretary. Superman smiled at the thought. It wasn't remotely fair to her, but he didn't think she'd mind dressing up like one. Having her underneath his desk would have made the wait far more comfortable.

At least the wait was almost over. Superman finally sensed the first of the assassins slipping into the room. He'd felt the flow of continuity shifting for some time as she approached, but now she was easy to pick up with his super senses. She crept along the base of the wall behind him, quiet enough for an human but quite loud to him.

Copperhead was a Central American assassin, allegedly a master of poisons and contortion. Her red and black outfit bared plenty of tan skin. A complex tattoo spread cross her chest and the upper halves of her breasts. She had a small face with snake-like yellow eyes and a mop of short blond hair. Though she carried a weapon in each hand, he didn't bother looking at those when he could look at the woman holding them instead.

Abruptly she sprang at his back silently, flipping over his head. As she moved, she slapped one of her devices against the side of his head. It released an ear-shattering flood of sound, which might have been enough to disable him at one time. Now he could actually see the sound waves as they approached his ear and easily braced himself against them.

Since he didn't act, though, she had time to keep flipping forward, coming to straddle his lap. She had quite a nice ass, which was more relevant than the weapon she now gripped in both hands. The nanometer-thick needle gleamed for a moment before she drove it into his chest.

It snapped.

"Mierda!" Copperhead tried to leap back, but he settled one hand on her ass, holding her firmly in place against his hips. She hissed at him. "I underestimated you completely, didn't I?"

"Nice idea, using alien nano-tech." Superman blew the pieces aside. "Not really adequate for killing me, though."

"I never had a chance." She gritted her teeth, but she was beginning to grind her hips against his. That was rapidly inflating his cock, and she gasped as she realized just how large it was against her. "If I'd gotten my poison inside you..."

"It still wouldn't have done any good."

"Fine. Have your way with me. Next time, I'll-"

Superman put a finger over her lips. "No. Let me tell you how this is going to work. If you want me to fuck you, you have five minutes to prove it's worth my time. If I'm not impressed at the end of those minutes, you'll be unconscious and in my private jail the next second."

"What makes you think I want your pathetic dick?" Other than how much she was panting and the way she rocked her crotch against his length, apparently. "I could just wait five minutes."

"You could." Superman took his hand off her and raised an eyebrow.

She resisted for several seconds before she couldn't maintain the bluff any longer. Copperhead leapt forward, smashing herself against him and ramming her tongue into his mouth. Superman thought it was a weak opening move until he felt her tongue.

It was forked. The tip split into two ends that felt natural and moved independently. The way she was twisting them around his tongue, it wasn't hard to see what she was offering. Not bad. There had been no real chance that he'd actually lock a woman like her away, but he was happy to see the best she had to offer.

After proving just how agile her tongue could be, Copperhead crawled onto his desk on all fours. He sat back skeptically, but she didn't disappoint him. Instead of staying in that position, she straightened her torso, showing him just how good her ass was... and then she kept going. She bent backward until her head was facing him upside down. Copperhead smirked a little when she looked at him and he smirked back. They both knew how hot she was, but now she knew that her hotness was his.

She bent even further backward, her head going off the edge of the table until she finally pressed it against his crotch. That was an impressive maneuver - he'd have looked inside her body to see how she could physically manage such a thing if he wasn't so busy appreciating her body normally.

Bent over like that, her entire body was arched and on display. Her breasts drilled out from her chest, almost high enough that he couldn't see her hips. Engorged pussy lips pushed out against the skin-tight fabric between her legs, but she barely moved her hips at all. Just maintained that position with her face against his hardness, offering herself.

Well, that display certainly deserved a reward. Superman slid his cock out of his trunks and the hard length slapped along her face. To his surprise, Copperhead lifted herself partially back up without bracing her hands on anything but her own legs. Once she got over his cock, she shot him one final glance and then bent her head back enough to take his length into her mouth.

Though he wanted to toy with her for an entire day, Superman felt the currents of reality shift and realized that he didn't have much time. He thrust up carefully and was pleasantly surprised that she could contort herself to take his cock into her throat. As she moved against his thrusts, he pulled her top away from her breasts and grasped them. She moaned around his cock.

Her enthusiasm let him forget about the timing and he just enjoyed her body for several minutes until he came deep inside her throat. She gagged a little and her body spasmed as it struggled to swallow so much cum from that angle.

Superman flipped her around in an instant, tearing away her pants and setting her on his lap. She stared at him, dazed and with cum still dripping from her lips, but she began to grind against him as soon as she felt his cock. Though he wanted to plow that ass, there unfortunately wasn't time.

Still, he eased inside her once. She gasped, quaked, and clung to his chest, but he kept pushing deeper. First she screamed in English and then in Spanish, but finally he was fully inside her. Then the next instant he withdrew and left her on the desk. She moaned and clutched her pussy, as if his cock had taken her soul with it when he pulled out.

One of the assassins was his. He planned to add at least one more.

The reason he'd needed to hurry was that the second assassin was downstairs, beginning to take his employees as hostages. That did present a possible threat, so he floated through the sliding floor panel to put an end to it. Though he could have engaged in grandstanding in city hall, Superman knew there was work to do and so he simply untied the hostages and took the assassin back with him to the second floor in less than a second.

Behind him, the members of city hall blinked in surprise. The assassin who had been threatening them a moment ago was simply gone and a few pieces of paper drifted around the office. One or two of them nodded toward the next floor, but for the most part they just got back to work.

Meanwhile, Superman was appreciating his next target. Cheshire was a striking half-Vietnamese woman nearly bursting out of a green silk robe. Where Copperhead was all flexible muscle, Cheshire was all feminine curves. What might have been a normal robe on another woman fit her more like a shirt, leaving plenty of luscious thigh visible between the hem and her boots. It was meant to close in front, but her breasts were too large to be contained within, massive globes rising from her chest. A mane of ebony hair fell around her shoulders and down her back.

To her credit, she recovered from their movement with surprising speed, her hand flying to the sword sheathed over her shoulder. Less to her credit, she neglected to consider the sheer speed he'd needed to move her to the second floor. Her hand grasped nothing.

"Ah, this is magic." Superman examined the blade carefully, then set it aside. "If you could have struck me with it, you might have been able to do some damage."

She pulled a shorter sword that hung behind her back. It likewise disappeared.

"I'm not really a magic expert, but this one might feel weaker? Still, two powerful magic weapons. Your employer is quite well-connected."

With remarkable tenacity, Cheshire reached beneath the trailing ends of her skirt and flipped two knives into her hands.

"Now these are definitely just normal knives." Superman tossed them over his shoulder. "Why are you so serious about this?"

"I was hired to kill you," Cheshire told him grimly. Somehow she had another blade in her hands already. "It would be cowardice to back down from an accepted contract. So long as I have a weapon to-"

In the next fraction of second, Superman removed all her clothes. He simply tore most of them apart, but he kept the silk robe intact since he wanted her wearing it later. Surprisingly, she wasn't wearing a bra at all, her breasts staying aloft with nothing but their natural buoyancy.

When she realized what he'd done, Superman expectantly waited to see where she'd pull a weapon from next. But after a moment of pure shock, the professional killing intent in her eyes broke. Instead she rushed to cover herself. Though she could hide her pussy with one hand, her other arm was woefully inadequate to the task of her breasts, merely raising and pressing them together tantalizingly.

After staring at him for a moment, she abruptly calmed. "It doesn't matter, does it?" Cheshire lowered her hands and stood before him, breasts jutting proudly. "You could choose to see through my arms, if you weren't already looking through my clothes."

"I wasn't, but you're correct. I much prefer you this way, however."

"I have fought you to the best of my ability. I cannot be found wanting if I was defeated by a superior opponent." Her back straightened a little further, lifting her breasts even more. "Likewise, there is no shame in anything you do to me. That fact is... relaxing."

"That's how you view it, huh?" Superman walked forward until he was almost touching her. Her back arched so that her nipples would have brushed against him if he hadn't moved back just slightly. He remembered Cheshire working with allies before, but this version of her seemed to have embraced her role as an assassin. That was fine with him.

She was quivering now, desperate but unwilling to move from her position. "It would be wrong to give myself to the enemy. Wrong to take time for myself. But if I have no choice..."

"Just curious. I'm not torturing you." He reached out and took hold of one heavy breast. Cheshire moaned surprisingly loudly, as if she had been waiting for that touch for hours.

He released his cock and pulled her against him so that she sat on top of it. Her eyes widened as she felt it between her thighs and realized its girth, but she almost immediately began sliding her slit along his length. Pretense of resistance gone, she eagerly kissed him. Though he kissed back, Superman also slid his hands up her stomach to the globes of her breasts and began exploring both.

At his touch she pushed the lips of her pussy even harder against him, pulling back from their kiss to moan. Considering how incredibly sensitive her breasts seemed to be, Superman changed his mind. He had been ready to go deep inside her after leaving Copperhead, but a titfuck might be more interesting.

When he pulled her away from his cock and toward the floor, she seemed to understand immediately. She slid her hands through her hair so that the dark mane fell all around her. They partially obscured her breasts, but they still swelled out from her silky hair. Since she kept her hands behind her head, he grasped her breasts and then pushed his cock between them.

"Aaah!" She screamed, her hands flying between her legs as she came. Superman moved gently for a while, but soon began pumping between her breasts. Cheshire kept rubbing herself while moaning.

"I think I'm going to need to extract a lot of information out of you," Superman said. "You won't have a choice for a long time."

12