Superman Fucks Gotham Ch. 22

Story Info
Superman vs... Batman?
6.8k words
4.58
20.2k
22

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is it, everyone! This chapter will be lighter on the sex, because it's time for the climax (the plot kind). If you haven't gotten that comic book logic and crazy sex fantasy rules are in effect yet, it is probably too late!

*****

Dealing with three of the assassins had been a very pleasurable experience, but Superman was stumped on the last. Clayface was a minor criminal with reasonable dangerous powers for a human, but when Superman tried to find an angle to defeat him via sex, his mind kept sliding away. In the end, Superman didn't want him to hurt anyone, so he decided to just end things the old-fashioned way.

Not long after he decided that, Clayface decided to start taking citizens hostage to draw out Superman. That wasn't a coincidence. Superman whisked the citizens to safety with a slight smile on his face. The world seemed so much clearer now.

"Superman!" Once Clayface realized that Superman had stolen all his hostages, he reformed into a muddy giant and aimed one massive finger in his direction. "As soon as I take your head, I-"

"Who are you?"

"I am Clayface! I will be the one to defeat you after-"

"No, I really meant that: who are you?" Superman folded his arms and watched his opponent calmly. "What's your real name?"

"Are you an idiot? It does you know good to know my name is... Matt? Matt... Payne?" Clayface's eyes slowly widened in existential horror. "No, that's... not right... or is it? Who am I?"

Superman frowned as he examined the supervillain. "That's not an easy question for any of us, but you're a real mess. Why so many versions?"

"What are you talking about?" Clayface stumbled forward, trying to grab at him, but Superman floated back. With each step, Clayface dwindled a little more and grew more desperate. "Who am I?"

As he managed to look through the chaotic cloud of stories, Superman realized that there had actually been a female version of Clayface. But he'd already encountered this one, it wouldn't make sense for him to abruptly change. They were technically different people, yet Superman wasn't sure if Lady Clayface really existed. Would she come to exist if he thought about it hard enough?

"That's far enough, you crook!"

The words were shouted in a voice that Superman would have considered cheesy even in his prime. Everything flowed strangely slow as he looked up and spotted a costumed man. He had blond hair and a bright red suit, but his trunks and a strangely artificial-looking pair of wings were black. No superhero that Superman knew, and when he tried to examine him as a story he saw almost nothing. Someone new? Or something else entirely?

At that moment the man leapt from his position, swinging on a rope toward Clayface's back. His rather slow kick should have done no damage whatsoever, yet somehow Clayface went down immediately. The man landed on his feet and put his hands on his hips.

"Another bad guy off the streets!"

"Uh..." Superman stepped forward and stuck out a hand. "Thanks for the help. Nice to meet-"

"No!" The man slapped his hand down. "I'll not shake your hand, villain! You've perverted the genius story created by Lord Kane! This isn't what Batman is supposed to be about!"

For a moment Superman just stared at his hand. The blow hadn't hurt, but it had moved his hand. His eyes narrowed and he focused in a way he hadn't in months. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm not Batman."

"No, I am!" The bright red man jabbed a thumb at his chest and puffed it out as he returned his hand to his hips. Superman stared at him, his jaw dropping a little. After a long moment he managed to pull himself together.

"No, there is absolutely no way you're Batman."

"I am Batman! The original, created by Lord Kane! It's time to put an end to all of this perversion and return to the purity of the original, created by Lord Kane!"

So this "Batman" was a creation of this Lord Kane? That was a bad sign, because Superman remembered the name being used by the Writer as one of the Creators. The one they weren't supposed to contact. He still hadn't thought of any way to move them to an alternate reality, but it seemed like his time was about to run out.

"Answer me, villain!" The not-Batman raised a finger in his direction. "Or you will answer to Batman, created by Lord Kane!"

"Do you have to say that every single-"

A fist struck Superman's face and he hurtled backward. Multiple buildings splintered around him as the force of the blow sent him directly through them. It had hurt. The blow hadn't held any great power, yet it had still affected him. His arc plunged into the ground and Superman plowed through several blocks before finally bringing himself to a halt.

Moments later, the not-Batman swung in on a rope. "Your defeat will be at the hands of Batman, created by-"

Superman's fists hit his face from opposite sides. While his opponent was still stunned, Superman released a blast of fully powered heat vision at point blank range. The not-Batman staggered backward, opening himself perfectly for Superman's uppercut.

In an instant not-Batman vanished into the sky. A normal human would have had his head torn off by the force, and even a superhuman would have been sent into orbit. Yet instead, Superman's vision blurred and his opponent vanished. From all sides, m-waves and other extra-dimensional radiation were blasting at levels far higher than he'd ever felt before.

Without warning, Batman appeared on top of another building, hands on his hips. "You cannot defeat me, criminal scum! This city is mine!"

Superman took a deep breath and directed his voice to the Batcave. "Barbara? I'm not sure I'll be able to punch my way out of this one."

X X X

When the call came, Barbara had actually been in the field planning another MacGuffin site. All of them had been wracking their brains trying to come up with a way to escape this extra-dimensional "Reboot" that threatened to destroy them. Though they had no real answers, Superman was convinced that the MacGuffins could be used... somehow.

Her plan had been to try to activate all of them together, an entire city of complete sets. It was a wild guess, especially since this was all some kind of insane Writer magic, but it was the best they could do. And she did have one piece of evidence that led her to believe there was something to it: Batman had said that Superman needed to keep Gotham together in order to save them.

And yet now "Batman" was back.

As soon as Barbara realized what was happening, she rushed back to the Batmobile and leapt inside. Fortunately, she wasn't far from the Batcave. The vehicle moved on autopilot, leaving her free to bring up the basic computer systems on her way.

She didn't know what to think of this brightly-clad hero who called himself Batman. Whatever he was, he seemed capable of going toe-to-toe with Superman even though he was inferior in every single way. That didn't make any sense, which suggested the Writers had to be involved. Or maybe even the Creators, as Superman theorized.

Actually, she was almost as distracted by Superman. She'd only caught glimpses of him in cameras, yet he'd transformed. With the other women he was laid back and he hadn't taken any threats seriously in a long time. Yet now she saw nothing but deadly seriousness in his eyes. He was giving this fight everything he had.

And it wasn't going to be enough.

Though this Batman had taken many blows, he had no real injuries, just some blood trickling from his scalp and mouth. Superman wasn't slowing down yet, but she could tell that he'd actually been injured. He was probably right: this wasn't an opponent they could defeat with force alone.

Yet unlike the Joker, Batman was attacking with nothing but force. He probably didn't have any female connections - he didn't seem connected to anything else in Gotham. And given his declarations, it didn't seem likely they could break his will. Her heart rate began to climb as she wondered if there was no solution.

Barbara forced herself to focus the next moment, finishing her readings with her portable m-wave scanner. Even far from the battle, she had plenty of data. Bizarrely, there were almost no w-waves - then apparently Batman wasn't an attack by the Writers.

What she did see were massive levels of e-waves. That was a bad thing, considering that those effects seemed even stronger than the acts of individual Writers. They had impacts the entire world over - especially in areas where c-waves had been low for a long time. Looking over the numbers, Barbara realized that they could be facing the formless oblivion of the Reboot already...

When she screeched into the Batcave, others were already moving. The instant the hatch opened, Barbara leapt out, her cape flying behind her. They were waiting for her to say something, but she had no time and no ideas. She sprinted straight for the computer and sat down in her wheelchair.

"Let's get to work."

X X X

Another blow sent Superman flying back, smashing through the corner of a building. He would have taken off the top several floors, but he managed to veer somewhat. The damage to Gotham would be serious enough as it was without him wrecking the place.

The battle, as a battle, was not going well. Superman regained control of his flight and stared downward, where Batman glared up at him. At the moment there seemed an impossible gap between them, but he could be certain that soon Batman would somehow swing his way into range and connect with another slow yet somehow unavoidable blow. Flying into the stratosphere would probably just encourage his opponent to attack someone else, so he stayed in range and endured the beating.

But the battle in terms of skill and damage didn't matter much, or so Superman was beginning to think. The ideas evaporated when he faced them directly, but he thought he could see the shape of the story forming. This was moving in a direction, and he needed to understand that if he wanted to win.

Out of nowhere Batman leapt through the air, fist connecting with Superman's jaw. Though he couldn't dodge, the process was excruciatingly slow. Superman accepted the blow, contemplating the pain as it spread, feeling his jaw begin to crack. Whatever power the Writers held was clearly against him, manifesting in this impossible opponent.

But before Superman could hurtle away, Batman's arm wrapped around his neck. They both plummeted, despite Superman's intent to keep them aloft. He realized how they were tumbling too late and smashed head-first into the ground, forming a crater that took out a major intersection. Fortunately, it seemed that Barbara had sent out a warning, so the streets seemed mostly empty.

Superman started to get to his feet and was slammed back down. As Batman leapt on top of him and began delivering punch after punch, Superman realized that he had a much bigger problem than civilian casualties. His face was becoming bloody, and if it continued for too long, he could actually die.

As he'd done before. Perhaps many times. Superman frowned and managed to throw Batman off. The bright red superhero adopted his usual pose for a moment.

"You are a fool to think you could defeat Batman, created by Lord Kane!" Batman kicked him in the side and Superman groaned as he rolled over. He still had final reserves to tap, but he'd hoped to save those for a desperate moment. Well, it didn't get much more desperate than this...

"You're no Batman." The voice surprised them both, and Superman looked up to discover Selina standing atop a street lamp. She had one hand on her hip and the other holding her whip near her mask. Batman's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets.

"Who are you?"

"Believe me, I know Batman very well," Selina said, arching her back with a little purr, "and you're not a fraction of the man he was. I was ready to choose Superman over him, but this is no choice at all."

Superman tried to warn her to escape, not to throw her life away, but his throat was too raw. Batman glowered at her and raised a fist. "Now see here, you harlot, I won't be spoken to that way!"

"Not anymore, because I'm already getting bored with you."

Selina's whip lashed out, striking Batman in the face. He staggered back a step, almost as harmed as from Superman's world-shattering punches. It did make sense on some level, Superman could almost grasp it, but it slipped away from him immediately. Perhaps if he looked carefully the next ti-

The next time, Batman caught the whip in his hand and tugged it hard.

As soon as he caught it, Selina let go. The whip flew back toward Batman, and at that moment Superman realized that the handle was unusually large and blocky. Batman didn't seem to notice at all, actually catching the rest of the whip moments before it exploded and sent him crashing into a parked car.

He'd regroup, though, and he might be able to kill Selina. Superman couldn't let that happen and surged to his feet with new strength. Batman got up at the same time, clawing dust from his eyes and staggering toward her.

A column of pure freezing energy flooded over him, growing to nearly the size of the street before disappearing. When it faded it revealed Killer Frost, panting for breath but smiling in satisfaction. Her beam had frozen Batman in a solid block of ice, but Superman didn't think for a moment that it had killed him or even slowed him down much. He nodded to Frost and flew to Selina.

"Thank you, but if he gets his hands on you, he'll kill you. You should-"

"We're all in this together, big guy." Selina clawed at his chest playfully. "But don't worry, we're not going toe to toe with him. Just giving you a break."

"I think I need it." Superman wrapped one arm around Selina and flew back to pick up Frost as well. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Take us down Main," Selina said. "Others are set up there and you can rest past them. How fast can you fly there?"

Far faster than he'd expected. As he went, Superman couldn't help but be distracted by the beautiful bodies of the two women pressed against him. Having them in his arms made him feel stronger, which was ridiculous, since he didn't draw his power from...

Or did he?

Not his solar power, certainly, but he wasn't fighting with that power anymore. Superman didn't have much time to contemplate the question, because he soon reached a group of the others. Most were moving quickly, busy with preparations, but Cassandra and Kate stood waiting for him. He landed beside them and Cassandra spoke.

"I don't know how much time we can buy you, but I left everyone but our best a mile back. He won't take us out so easily."

"Good." Superman glanced in that direction and saw them gathered in a lounge, then looked backward. Yes, Batman was already breaking his way out of the ice, barely worse for the wear. "You don't have much time. I can't tell you not to take risks, but..."

Cassandra took his hand and looked straight into his eyes. She was utterly focused on the battle before her, yet he found his blood pumping as if she'd straddled him naked. "We'll do our best to stay alive until you think of a solution."

She wasn't sure if she would live, but her confidence that he'd ultimately be victorious was absolute. Superman took one final look at the women fighting to give him more time and smiled, then flashed a mile down the road to the lounge where the others waited.

Talia met him first, throwing herself against his chest. "What do we do, beloved?"

"I don't know," Superman embraced her hard. "But I will soon."

His eyes slid over the lounge, lingering on each of his women. Peyton Riley sat back calmly, but when he met her gaze she slid her finger between her lips. Calendar Girl shyly took off her mask to bare her beautiful face. Nyssa and the Huntress sat off to one side, angry but eyes filled with desire. Nocturna and the Queen were pictures of refined beauty. Zoe Lawton and Ten sat close together, nervous but eager. Magpie stared openly at his crotch and muttered about shinies. Roxy Rocket, Cheshire, and Copperhead were posing together, already oozing raw sex.

Yes, this was the Gotham that he'd built. He couldn't let it disappear so easily.

X X X

The rushing air from the blow blew Cassandra's hair back against her face. Batman's gloved fist tore straight through the concrete wall behind her as if it barely existed, sending the fragments scattering away. Only her training allowed her to step into such a force, intercepting the next attack and throwing Batman's weight to the side, slamming him to the ground.

While he struggled back to his feet, ranting about his lord and master some more, Cassandra retreated to a safe distance. She returning to her fighting stance and took a deep breath. If her focus wavered for even a moment, she would die. This Batman had fought directly against Superman, after all, so engaging him in hand to hand combat was suicidal if she made even a single mistake.

She would just have to fight perfectly, then.

Lady Shiva had tried to fight him as if he was the real Batman, a masterful but brutally utilitarian fighter. That had been a mistake, and she now lay against a wall with several broken bones. Cassandra instead viewed this new Batman as hardly a martial artist at all, instead a metahuman wielding brutal and inconsistent powers.

Another haymaker swung at her face and Cassandra glided out of the way. Faster than his sloppy footwork should have allowed, Batman was closing in with a punch toward her stomach, but she flipped back out of his range. Yes, she could still stay ahead of him.

He charged after her with a loud cry, exactly as she'd hoped. Cassandra ducked underneath his attack and took hold of his arm, hurling him over her without actually touching the rest of his body. All his force and power sent him flying into the air, snapping a lamppost and crashing deep into the side of the building.

Another pause, another deep breath. Those maneuvers were the riskiest of all. Early in the battle she'd unconsciously tried to use some of her own weight as leverage and she knew her left arm and shoulder would soon be covered in bruises. Even just brushing against him had been brutally painful. Now she fought with pure skill, not even using what little force she could muster from her own small weight.

So far, it had worked. But she knew that it couldn't last forever.

Without warning Batman burst from the rubble, punching at her impossibly fast. Her instincts against super speed kicked in and she raised one arm, only barely managing to overcome her instinct at the last second. If she had tried to block his blow it would have torn off her arm, but she managed to brush it aside without opposing its force.

Even that made her fingers ache, and Batman kept coming. Cassandra stood her ground for several sublime seconds, redirecting each of the crushing blows harmlessly. She was fighting more brilliantly than ever before, and in any other context she might have been able to enjoy it, but-

Another punch came, faster than the last. Her only option was to throw herself back, and when she hit the ground it slowed her down far too long. Batman grinned and lunged after her, one foot rising to drive down into her head.

The Batmobile hit him in the face.

Cassandra stared up in surprise as it passed overhead, ramping in the air to crash directly into Batman. The force of the heavy vehicle sent him back immediately, smashing him through another section of the building. It looked as though it must have flattened him, but Cassandra knew better, and so did the driver, who revved the back wheels to try to crush him further.

12