Superman Weds Wonder Woman Pt.02

Story Info
He definitely doesn't know how to propose to a woman.
816 words
3.97
16k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mpessina
mpessina
12 Followers

Diana's face was now a shade of pink. "He definitely doesn't know how to propose to a woman" she thought. But her own insides twisted at the mere thought of marrying Superman. She couldn't exactly say she loved Clark but she could easily think of spending her whole life with a man like him. They knew all there was to know about each other. She said "Yes".

They didn't spread the news right away. For many days, they chose only to spare time in secret. They wanted to spend some quality time together getting close to each other, sharing their past affairs and hopes of future. They had their intimate moments but wouldn't touch each other. Kal had decided to follow his planetry tradition of not touching a woman before marriage. This, he had come to know from his father's hologram present in the ship before it damaged. Wonder Woman respected that and that made it clear to her that she had made the right decision. The wait was worth enough till the wedding night. She teased Clark every now and then.

When they finally did tell the rest of superheroes of Justice League about their relationship, the JL tower became the party hall for the whole week. The news was broken to the Amazonians by Clark & Diana in person. Hippolyta couldn't have been happier than this in her whole life. She was so happy for her daughter. After all superman was no less than any god.

A larger than life wedding took place at Themyscira. Bride and groom had kissed with much more passion than any wedding kiss. Everyone had enjoyed and now, guests had started leaving except for the friends of groom. It was the first time of Themysciran history that men were invited on the region. Flash, Batman, Green Lantern were difficult to be taken back from among the amazonian women. The whole wedding day and the days before were exhaustive for Diana. It was time to rest now. But if only Kal-el will let her rest now. Diana had teased him enough earlier, so much to the point that Kal had almost decided to stop following the Kryptonian tradition. His wait was over now. He had spent most of the wedding day staying out to absorb as much sunlight as he could. And Diana knew this. Though she was confined to her dressing room the whole day, surrounded by the bridesmaids but she could see superman feeling the sun rays through the windows.

Finally, they were alone in their chamber at the palace. They didn't waste any more time. Wonder woman kissed him fiercely and superman replied back with the same passion. Diana's hands were trying to cover his broad back while clark's hands groped her buttocks. Squeezing a little every now and then. Clark was rock hard by now and she could feel his rod against her crotch.

Kent's right hand left her butt and fished through her panties. Even As his strong hand touched her over her clothes, she shook a little. Soon she found his big finger inside her creamy passage. And she came right then. But superman knew that she was ready to take all of him. Diana's head fell back but her hands moved to his shorts. She caught his rod and brought it out of its prison by ripping apart his shorts.

Superman settled the tip of his penis at her vagina and gave a jerk at her hint to go on. She felt his big cock piercing at her opening. And a moan escaped her mouth. Superman started to move it out slowly and then jerk it back. He followed this technique for every push and pull.

Diana repeated the sounds of "Unh...ah..aah" which sounded like a mantra now. His hot rod was a bliss to her insides and when he spilled three jets of his seed inside her, her vagina convulsed. A sound of "ummph" was escaping from the gritted teeth of Superman as well. Similar number of love sessions took place after that over the night.

That night, Superman unleashed all the sun upon Wonder Woman that he had gathered all day long. That too to the point that Diana got such a tan next day that she couldn't even make it out of bedroom.

To their love making sessions, one could say, if it wasn't the palace of themyscira, the walls would be shaking everyday and night for the whole week. Even though Superman always told the truth, Wonder Woman still found a way to use her lasso on him. As superman found his hands tied to the bedposts with the lasso of truth. He didn't try to break free as he knew what was coming. For he was sure that after he had drawn lines on Diana's breasts with his teeth, she would be taking her revenge in bed soon.

mpessina
mpessina
12 Followers