Superman's Conquest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois obliged and walked over to the young adult, her eyes filled with lusty mystery. Lois stopped very close to Kay and planted a small kiss on her lips. She pulled away smiling, and quickly began relieving Supergirl of the rest of her costume.

Lois ripped away the tatters of Kay's half shirt, and pulled her skirt off unapologetically. Her pink underwear was cute, but Lois pulled them down her long, toned legs to reveal her tight, virgin womanhood. Diana walked over to view the now completely nude teenager.

"Your body is so young dear," she purred, "Kal is going to ruin you."

Kay began to struggle harder as Diana placed her hands on her thighs. She traced along the kryptonian's inner thighs and lightly grazed her pussy. It was very wet, which is exactly what Diana had hoped for.

"Take her innocence Kal," Wonder Woman said moving out of his way.

Kay started kicking, anticipating her approaching cousin, his cock already stiff and hard as steel. Superman held her legs still, parting them widely, exposing her wet cunt. Tears rolled down Kay's cheeks and she looked into her cousin's eyes.

"I'm not ready, please don't Kal," she sniffled.

Kal ignored her plea and placed the tip of his member at her entrance. Kay whimpered and she continued to refuse. She knew struggling was useless. Her cousin grabbed her waist tightly and Kay braced for the inevitable.

"Break that cunt Clark," Diana ordered.

Clark burrowed into his cousin's virgin cunt with drilling force.

Supergirl's blood curdling scream was heard for miles.

The stone on the roof of the daily planet cracked as Supergirl cried out in unbelievable pain as her cousin broke her virgin cunt, taking her innocence away forever. Kal did not make anything easy on his cousin by forcing all twelve inches of his cock into her freshly broken pussy, and simultaneously punishing her cervix. Kay's nails dug into her cousin's shoulders and drew a small amount of blood. The pain shooting through her was immense and her face twisted in agony.

Kay could only pray for Kal's rough thrusting to end soon, and that her rape would ultimately come to a close in just a few moments. Kay cried as Kal fucked the tightest cunt her ever felt, and pleaded for him to finish soon.

After what seemed like forever, the mind numbing pain Kay was bombarded with began to be replaced. Slowly but surely, each pounding of her cousin's dick felt better and better. Soon, her tears stopped, and small gasps of pleasure were escaping her lips. Supergirl timed her breathing with her cousin's thrusts and feelings too good to exist filled her tight, young body. Her impressive bosom bounced as Kal ravaged her.

"Kal I'm...feeling so good," Supergirl managed to say through gasps of ecstasy.

Kal thrust his hips at super speed, encouraging the young kryptonian to ride her pleasure to her first orgasm. He groped her right breast and kissed her deeply. Kay's mind flooded with euphoria as the most intense pleasure she ever felt built inside of her. All she could concentrate on was the incredible feeling she was receiving as Kal stretched her out on his pole. Kal gave a deep, hard thrust into her warm cavern, which sent her over the edge.

Kay's legs wrapped tightly around her cousin and her eyes shut tightly. Her toes curled and she grabbed his shoulders with crushing force. Her first orgasm hit her with the intensity of an exploding star and her mouthed opened wide to accommodate her shout of elation.

Kay's cunt hugged the huge cock inside of her, and convulsed around it. She drove her hips into Superman as waves of ecstasy rushed through every part of her tight body. Kay smiled as she shouted at the top of her lungs incoherent ramblings of pleasure. After minutes of cumming, Kay's breathing slowed as Kal pumped her steadily.

"That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt," Kay said, looking at her cousin.

"It's your turn Kal," Diana chimed in.

Supergirl nodded at the Amazon and turned her face to her cousin.

"Please do not unload inside me Kal, I had no plans to have sex, so I obviously have no way to prevent getting pregnant right now," she said plainly.

"I'm sorry Kay, but this was part of my plan all along," Diana said pleasantly.

"What do you mean?" Kay asked confused, still taking a pummeling from Kal.

"Your cousin here impregnated Kara and me tonight, it's only fair he gets that tight little body of yours pregnant too," the Amazon princess stated.

Kay's eyes widened in panic. Her thoughts raced and she became frantic quickly. Kay was too young to get pregnant. There was no way she was ready to be a mom. Kal was her cousin! She couldn't have her cousin's baby! It was too much too handle. Kal's thrusts increased in speed.

"Go on honey, knock your cousin up for me," Lois encouraged.

"Yes, impregnate her young belly Clark," Diana purred.

In panic, Kay tried struggling against Power Girl's grip again, but failed miserably. Kal looked into his cousin's eyes, his impending release soon to come.

"Kal don't. Don't you knock me up. Don't get me pregnant," Kay ordered, her eyes hard and serious.

"I want to so badly Kay, I want to watch your body blow up like a balloon knowing my seed is growing in you," Kal said, his breathing becoming rapid.

"Kal stop! Don't cum inside me! Please don't cum in me!" Kay pleaded, tears rolling down her sweet face.

"Don't listen to her Clark, blow your load inside her womb. Pump your seed into her fertile belly!" Diana shouted.

"No Kal! Don't blow your seed inside of me! Don't get me pregnant! Please don't give me a baby!" Kay wept, gasping for air through her cries.

"Give it all to her Kal, blow your load now. Give her your incestuous baby. Breed her!," Kara demanded of her baby daddy.

Kal's body tensed and he felt his cock stiffen inside Kay's tight crevice. He grabbed her by the waist and pounded her cunt harder than he had previously. His mind went blank as he reached orgasm inside his young cousin's pussy.

"No! I don't want a baby! No! Stop!" Kay desperately cried.

Kal pumped every last drop of cum from his balls into Kay's pink cunt. His ropes of jizz shot into Supergirl with incredible force and Kay could practically feel herself being knocked up. She wept as Kal emptied the rest of his load inside her, impregnating her fertile womb. After minutes of holding himself inside her, he stepped away from his cousin's womanhood. Power Girl let her go and she collapsed on the floor.

Kay wept as she thought of her now fertilized womb. She cried knowing Kal had knocked her up with a taboo child. All three women rushed to her as Kal entered his post coitus, exhausted state. Diana was the first to speak.

"You are closer to your cousin than ever now. You are one of us. It is time for us to retreat together. For the next nine months, we will live with and love one another. Our breasts will swell and our bellies will grow fat together. We are all sisters. Lois will care for us as we carry her husband's children. Life will be blissful. Do not fret young Kara Zor-El, your cousin will pleasure us all in this time of relaxation," Diana softly spoke to the sad kryptonian.

Kay wiped the tears from her eyes and accepted what Diana was telling her. It was hard, but she liked the idea of having this coven of women to depend on. Kara and Lois found comfort in the idea as well.

"We leave for Paradise Island tomorrow," Diana informed, "pack your things, Clark will find us when he awakes, and I bet you when we tell Zatanna, she will be so jealous..."

12