Superman's Dilemma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krysm
krysm
89 Followers

"Come in, come in. Frankly, I did not expect to see you again. To what do I owe this tremendous pleasure?"

Superman walked in and turned around as Lex shut the doors. Face to face, separated by only a few feet, both men were temporarily too nervous for speech. Superman cleared his throat and muttered, "I came to return this." He held the bag out to Lex.

Lex shook his head. "No, it's yours, Superman. I gave it to you."

"I didn't like the manner in which it was given. You were under strong emotional stress. I shouldn't have taken it. I'm sorry."

"I would have given it to you regardless. I wanted you to have it. I created it for you, Superman."

"I don't get you, Lex. I can't believe you're the same man who hated me with such intensity it was sometimes frightening."

Lex chuckled. "I am the same man, Superman, and at the same time a different man entirely. Love and hatred are not unalike. Sometimes they are almost the same thing. Philosophy aside, I simply came to realize that power, money, fame, and glory are ephemeral and chilly bed fellows; and loneliness and boredom are powerful enough to make the lives of the most powerful a living hell; and love doesn't care about such things as philosophy, power, species, or gender. I love you now with at least the same intensity as I once hated you. For more than twenty years you have been the center of my universe. All of my energy and intelligence have been devoted to you. My goal in the past has been to either control or kill you. Now I desire only to support you and do what I can to make your life among us aliens a little happier."

Superman searched Lex for any hint of insincerity, but Lex's brown eyes were steady, though moist, his body composed without the slightest twitch, and his racing heart and rising temperature attributable to something else. Gently he tossed the bag at Lex's feet and said in a soft voice, "Try it again. Give it to me properly this time." Before Lex could say anything, Superman stripped out of his blue and red uniform, his quick motions stirring the still air into a strong breeze. He stood naked before Lex.

"Oh, Superman, you are beautiful! Absolutely breathtaking!" Lex exclaimed.

Mesmerized, Lex moved as though his body had been possessed. He strapped the armbands around each of Superman's bulging biceps and triceps. He buckled the harness around Superman's massive chest, over his muscle-padded shoulders, and onto his V-shaped back. The largest bands he strapped over Superman's powerful quads. The smallest bands slid onto Superman's wrists and ankles. Lex's hands trembled as he held the open-crotch jockstrap for Superman to step into, sliding it up and over his wide hips and muscular behind. He fondled the twin balls that hung low with both hands, imagining how much sperm each testis could produce. His mouth watered at the thought. He forced the flexible ball-stretcher over the large testicles. Superman grunted and then smiled. Lastly, Lex worshipfully slid the cock ring over the flaccid cock, still red and raw from hours of edging. With his uplifted eyes, he begged wordlessly for permission. Superman nodded.

Lex's joyful moans filled the room. He kissed and licked the slowly growing penis. He took it in his mouth and sucked on it, delighting in feeling its steady expansion. Once Superman's cock was fully hard, Lex took to forcing it down his throat. He gagged and spit, tears streaming down his reddening face. It wasn't easy to keep his jaws open around the meaty shaft, and no matter how forcefully he impaled his face, several inches of the shaft simply refused to enter his mouth. He stroked those inches with his hand.

Superman was breathing hard, his rippling abs expanding. He clenched his fists, and his whole body trembled. Lex backed off.

"You've never had an orgasm during intercourse, have you? You've never come inside another person?"

"Never," Superman admitted.

"I'd be honored to be the first, Superman, but would you be willing to come inside my ass?"

"I'd prefer it actually."

Lex ripped apart his custom-tailored suit as he climbed to his feet. His clothes fell from his body in shreds. Not bothering to remove his gartered socks or dress shoes, he laid back onto the chaise longue and rolled up his knees to his chest. Seeing Lex's well-trained body with long sinewy muscles, Superman was pleased to note that he didn't have to hold back at all as he had with Lois, whose small fragile body didn't encourage rough handling. Lex was working his own spit into his hole.

"If it would help, you can think of my anus as a pussy. I wouldn't mind."

Superman eyed Lex's ass. It was rounder and firmer than Lois's, and smooth as a baby's. Lex was puckering his hole and stretching it open with his fingertips. His round nuts and curved penis were large and appeared virile.

"No, that wouldn't help at all. You're a man, Lex, not a woman. We'll leave womanly things out of this. We're men, and we'll do this like men."

Superman squatted down, feet far apart and his quads tensed and rock hard. Carefully, he worked the fat head of his cock into Lex's puckered hole. The resilient sphincter opened to him, welcomed him. He remembered the anatomically correct Superman mannequin Lex had createdโ€“anatomically correct but with an exaggerated penis. He slid his cock all the way in.

"I hope I don't feel too small inside you. You're probably used to the mannequin's larger shaft."

"Oh, god, Superman! You feel huge inside me. So hot and thick, and throbbing. So alive! "

"Good," Superman said with a grin.

He leaned forward and supported his upper body on extended arms. He didn't hold back. His thrusts were deep and rapid. His stretched balls spanked Lex's glutes. Lex's body moved rhythmically on the chaise longue, making it creak and groan. He cried out, eyes bulging out from their sockets. He felt as though he were being fisted, his innards punched, but causing pleasure instead of pain. The massive penis seemed to displace the air in his lungs. He reached out his hands and groped Superman's ass, feeling the hard muscles flex as his lover fucked him.

Staring up at Superman, whose open-mouthed face was contorting with pleasure and fierce determination, Lex cried out his own ecstasy. They looked into each other's eyes and saw their shared joy. Superman's breathing grew ragged. His body trembled once again. He gripped Lex's shoulder and pounded his cock harder. His mouth gaped in a soundless roar in advance of the eruption. When the moment finally came, both men screamed.

Globs of hot semen was propelled out of Superman's cock. The shots hammered into Lex; he could feel their force and heat against his organs. After hours of edging and days since his last orgasm, Superman's testes and prostate released an abundance of sperm and fluids, flooding Lex's rectum. As the fluids drained out of his body so too his energy. He slumped into Lex's arms, their faces lying cheek-to-cheek.

"I've been so alone," Superman sobbed softly.

Lex hugged Superman, stroking his back. He nuzzled his cheek against Superman's. "My beautiful man, I can ease your loneliness. I'm all yours if you'll have me."

The guards' timing was impeccable. They overrode the security system and barged into Lex's quarters. "Mr. Luthor, we heard โ€“" They saw Superman and Lex entangled, joined cock to ass, and were utterly dumbfounded.

"Leave now!" Lex ordered.

The guards obeyed, stealing glances at them, unable to assimilate what their eyes beheld.

When the door shut, Superman and Lex broke into laughter, not so much because the guards barging in was funny, but because their joy demanded expression. Both men were happier than they ever were.

Lex lifted Superman's face, staring into his gorgeous blue eyes. "I meant every word I said," Lex whispered as he caressed Superman's face. "I'm yours if you'll have me."

"If I'll have you? There's no doubt that I'll have you, Lex," Superman said as he began thrusting once again.

This time he leaned in and kissed Lex. Their lips and tongues did not part ways. They held each other in a tight embrace, hands roaming and groping. They were content to stay in one position, wanting to hold and kiss each other and stare adoringly into each other's eyes. After each orgasm, Superman would slump for a minute to regather his energy, and then take up his thrusting with renewed vigor. Lex became hysterical with prolonged ecstasy, manly essence dripping without cease from his penis and anus. Minutes turned into hours as their lovemaking continued.

Their union marked a new era for mankind. The two most powerful men on Earth were no longer enemies, but allies and lovers. They never ruled or conquered, but together they ushered in a new golden age.

krysm
krysm
89 Followers
12