Superman's New Kryptonite

Story Info
Clark Kent finally finds a woman who can match him in bed.
4.4k words
4.45
44.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure you're ready?" Clark asked, but he was well aware that only one answer was coming. There was no changing her mind now.

"I'm ready." came the reply from the next room over. The voice belonged to his cousin Kara, or as the media had recently dubbed her, Supergirl. "I was always ready. I think."

"I'm sure you were."

"I was. Definitely." Her voice was sure of itself, and her demeanor had exuded the same confidence since Clark had arrived to spend some time with her after a busy first week on the job.

"Well, you've certainly been kicking butt this week." Clark said, and he did so with a proud smile on his face, even if his cousin wasn't in the room to witness it.

"It's been scary but I was wrong to think you were enough. No offense but there's a lot of bad guys out there." She replied, and it was muffled now like she was pulling something over her head.

"It wasn't me that decided you shouldn't help out. We could use all the help we can get."

"I just thought it would be easier on my family if I lived a normal life but it's too late now. I can't hide from it anymore."

"You caused quite the stir when you outed yourself. Supergirl! Not Superwoman?" Clark had wanted to bring that up since he arrived.

"It annoyed me at first, but I like it now." She finally stepped back into the room. She was wearing a prototype of her suit, tight fitting shorts and a top that left her stomach bare and Clark was well aware now why she decided to make changes.

"Wow that is awful."

"If you're saying that then it must be." She giggled like a schoolgirl, and then shook her head. "It was just an early idea. We thought the shorts would be easier to fly in than a skirt but it's just... it's just not right."

"It's worse than my first suit." Clark was goading her a little, but she was ready.

"Didn't you wear your underwear over your first suit?"

"Okay, Kara." He muttered, his voice sullen for once. "Show me the next one."

She moved quickly out of sight, and back into the adjacent room to change into her mark 2 suit. A little show and tell was in order before the pair moved out for the night. They were heading to one of Kara's favourite bars in the city. Clark was a tourist in National City but his cousin knew her way around the place.

"So am I in the Justice League yet?" she shouted out to him, and he couldn't help but laugh.

"You need to prove yourself first."

"I thought you said I was kicking butt?"

"You have been, but only for a week and it's definitely not going to be my decision on letting you join. That would be heavily biased, and I'm a journalist."

Her eyes rolled, and he swore he could hear it. "I've got a lot of work to do here first anyway. I need to clean up National City before I save the entire world. I'm going to give the bad guys a chance."

"That's the spirit." He was shaking his head, and this time it was her who could hear it. "You are going to be amazing. It's hard work. Hard work like nothing else you can imagine, but we have to do it. For the people."

"If I'm half as good as you then I'll be fine." Kara said as she reappeared once again, sporting the second suit that had been designed for her. The shorts had been replaced by a skirt, but it was without a cape.

"That is a lot better." Clark said. "That actually looks worthy of the name."

"This isn't the finished article, but it was a step up. We tried it without the cape and that did not work." Kara giggled again, but it brought back embarrassing memories of trying to control her flight without the cape.

"Always got to have a cape, don't listen to Syndrome." Clark humoured himself with a reference, but it went down like a lead balloon.

"Who's Syndrome?" his cousin asked, and he was near delirious.

"You are so young!" he yelled through a forced fit of laughter to play with her. "When did you arrive here?

"2008."

"So young!" he repeated, and he was certainly getting the same kick out of it as he always did.

"I'm like ten years older than you." She said, as she always did and he was always prepared for that argument.

"But you went to sleep for over 20 years and now you're ten years younger than me and that is what people see so it counts." He was so pleased with himself. It felt like the one time he was allowed to be the bad guy was when he was goading his younger cousin.

"If I got here when you did I would have been Supergirl first and looked after you and saved the planet ten times already, like I was supposed to." She said without breath, before storming off and back to her changing area.

"That'll teach you to be more punctual next time, Miss Danvers."

She laughed, and all was well again. "The cape is important though. I will give you that."

"There's only one thing more important." Clark reminded her, but she already had that covered.

"The Coat of Arms. Don't worry about that." She told him, and he was happy to hear it would be making an appearance. It added an additional layer of pride to know he would share his symbol with his family. "How is Lois?"

It had almost slipped his mind, and was a briefly painful reminder. "She's doing her own thing. That's how the humans put it."

"You broke up!?" Kara bellowed out, and poked her head around the corner as she sought to see if Clark was joking with her once again.

"Yes. It's a shame. She's great, you know that. There's a lot more to it though. It's not easy balancing two lives."

"I thought it was easy for you." Kara has stopped staring into his sadness now. "I thought you were acting a little different."

"How so?" he asked. He was unaware he had given off any negative vibes and that was definitely not his aim. This trip was about celebrating Kara's achievements.

"You're still yourself mostly. You're still mean to me!" she was almost always shouting to ensure her voice made it around the corner and echoed into her front room, but occasionally she became aware that she was speaking to another Kryptonian. "Around other people you seem more reserved than usual."

"I guess I'm still coming to terms with it, but it was coming to an end for a while. A good while, actually. It can be quite lonely. She understands better than most people but sometimes you become very much aware that you're an alien on this planet."

Kara had of course struggled with this herself at times, but it had been easier for her because she had Clark who had been through the struggled himself and she had always expected to arrive on Earth, having left Krypton at 11 years old. "I understand. I feel lonely sometimes too."

"We should spend more time together." Clark mused, and it brought smiles to both of their faces.

"We should." Kara replied as she arrived back into the room in her final suit. The 'S' symbol was now emblazoned on her chest, she had a cape, tights and knee high red boots. "Here it is. The finished product."

"It's incredible. You look brilliant, Kara." Clark really was proud now and he grinned from ear to ear as his cousin sat nearby, able to relax now instead of disappearing to change once more. "I would ask you to move to Metropolis if you weren't so settled here."

"We could definitely see each other more though, if your boss will give you a few more vacations."

"What about you?" he hit back. "Why have I always got to fly here?"

She was giggling, as always. "I'm in my first year at work. I barely get time off to be Supergirl and if my excuses are weak I get yelled at."

There was a silence for a moment as a cloud hung over them. There was a palpable feeling forming between the two, one of sadness and the loneliness that Clark mentioned just a few moments earlier.

"I'm lonely too, Clark." Kara said, voice low and eyes on the floor at first. "It's really not easy. I have friends and family but it's different. They can't fill the hole of Krypton."

"You knew Krypton better than me. I didn't even know you were coming until you landed. When you arrived it was one of the best days of my life. I felt less alone." Clark detailed his inner thoughts in a way that warmed Kara's heart. "We're so human now but being with you and being Kryptonian again always makes me feel great."

"Maybe we're too human?" Kara didn't mean it harshly. "Well, Kara is too human. Kara Danvers. Kara Danvers needs a nice alien boyfriend."

Clark laughed, and understood. "It's easier for you."

"The first time I hooked up with a cute guy from college I broke his..."

"No, don't say it." Clark was already in pain.

"His femur, but that was a lucky escape."

"You broke his *femur?*" he wailed. "Poor guy."

"There are ways to do it, but it's not at all fun. The way humans treat it fascinates me. From what I learned of Krypton it was nowhere near *this good*, yet we can't experience it."

"How many times have you done it properly?" Kara asked.

"We don't have to talk about this."

"It's fine. It's funny. We can laugh about it."

"Now we're most definitely too human." Clark muttered, but he answered as well. "Maybe ten times, and none of them with Lois."

Kara was stunned. "Didn't you try?"

"Of course." Clarke replied quickly, almost like he had to prove himself. "It hurt her and there was so much we couldn't do. I guess we're sort of opposite in which acts are accessible to us."

Kara nodded, and laughed. "You were together for 5 years." Clark sullenly nodded. "Who did you have a good time with?"

"Diana." he smirked.

"I'm not surprised. Is she not available now?"

"No, no, no. That was a different time." Clark meant it. There was too much at stake with regards to the relationship he held with Diana Prince. "

"You're running out of options." Kara said and she was staring right through Clark now, smirk on her own face. "We could try it, if you want."

"Try what?" Clark snorted. "Searching for a mate?"

"Don't be such a boy scout, Clark." Kara was fairly blunt, but that should be expected given the suggestion she was making.

"Try what, Kara?" Clark asked once more, and this time his tone matched the situation.

"We could have sex, me and you."

"Are you out of your mind?" He was completely baffled by the idea of it, but nothing about her performance suggested it was a joke.

"No, why would I be? We can both handle it. We're the same race, and the only two of that race. We can make each other happy, fulfill the others desires and look after each other in a way no one else could."

"Kara... it- it's."

"A suggestion, that's all." she butted in, and with great pleasure.

Clark had never before been angry with her, and even now he couldn't quite manage it but he was still startled in a way he had never been before. "Kara, you've had a stressful week."

She laughed, and then he did as well thinking he had hit the nail on the head but she soon cast aside that feeling. "It's nothing to do with that. I have been thinking about it for a while and I think it's a good idea."

"Kara?" Clark asked, essentially. It sounded that way in tone.

She just laughed again. She was a little shaken by the whole thing. She may have thought about it before tonight but there was no guarantee that she would say it, and now she was. "What is the big deal? We could be anyone to each other. The last two Kryptonians sent to earth before its destruction. It's just a coincidence that we were related up there, but here that is nothing more than unfortunate coincidence."

"We are family. That is the bluntest truth Kara." He was unable to say much more. He had nothing prepared, no comeback. No real argument except that it was wrong.

"Yes, Clark, we are family but what does that mean when we're the only two left? The coincidence that we're related will kill the Kryptonian race because if we both landed here and we weren't family, we would have had sex by now."

"How can you just assume that?"

"Because of the way I feel about you and I'm not trying to suggest I'm in love with you or I have a human crush on you but because our relationship is special and unique and important to me. The way you understand me is unlike anyone else and I think I'm the same for you. We have a bond that no one can match because of our race and our shared history."

"Can't we share that relationship without sex?" Clark asked. He was trying his best to understand his cousin and somehow he was finding success in that endeavor.

"Why?" she asked simply. "Why without sex? That's the one other thing I can offer you that no one else can, and you the same for me. It's a bonus, and something I would love to share with you."

The two of them had barely moved a muscle. Clark fidgeted on occasion and he could almost feel himself sweating, but other than that he just stared at Kara as she spoke. She herself had sat comfortably. She had come to terms with this a while back and spoke with confidence and passion.

"Do you want to have sex with me?" Clark asked, almost begging for a straight answer.

"I think we should, but I want too yes."

"So you want to?" he asked once more.

"I want to, yes."

"But you also think we should?"

Kara giggled. "Yeah. Even if I didn't want to sleep with you, I would still think it's a good idea."

Clark laughed. He was unsure why. He felt out of his depth and that was very unusual. She joined him in laughing until he looked at her funny and then she stopped. "It seems so weird to me Kara because we are family no matter what you say."

"I'm not denying that but I can overlook it."

"I found you when you were so young and watched you grow up." He continued, trying to find his excuses.

"I saw you as a baby, it's irrelevant now. You don't need to come up with excuses, Clark. If you don't want to have sex with me that's completely fair."

"I just didn't expect this." He stood up for the first time since she began showing her suits to him. His mouth felt dry so he moved towards her kitchen and quickly quenched his thirst. Kara never moved and waited on his return. When he was back with her he never sat back down, but hovered behind the couch a few feet further back from her.

"Could you see yourself doing it?" she asked once he seemed to have calmed himself some more and he just raised his hands in mock defeat.

"I should be just simply saying no."

"But you're not."

"And that scares me." Everything about this scared him. It was a different fear to what he was used to. Kara was his family, but everything she said was resonating with him. She didn't quite seem herself, just as she said he didn't. Was she as lonely as him? Would he be taking advantage of that?

"There's nothing to be scared of. It's just a little bit of fun. Like the humans do it, but we don't have to worry about breaking any of them."

Clark laughed as Kara stood. She walked in his direction, leaning against the couch beside him. "I'm not at all trying to make out it isn't a big deal, but the offer's there. It doesn't have to be tonight but I think we should fuck each other and have fun because we deserve it."

She touched his arm as she finished and then moved towards where she had started the night and left his view. Only for a moment until he followed and as he turned her corner he found her bed directly ahead. Kara had sat down on the edge and let her eyes meet his as he came into her path. She smirked as he edged nearer and finally words had left them both. Nothing more was being said as he closed in and stopped directly in front of her.

Kara reached forward and placed her palm over his stomach, stroking his shirt as she looked up at him. Clark watched every movement she made, unable to find it in him to stare into her eyes. Then she went for the zip of his jeans and he grabbed her wrist for a moment.

When his grip faltered she continued, pulling down the zipper and then unhooking his jeans altogether. They loosened quickly until she was able to pull them over his underwear and down towards his knees. Clark could feel his chest pounding, but there was no stopping this now and he was unsure if he wanted to stop anyway.

Kara could immediately see the outline of his cock and she was relieved to see he was hardening already, meaning he must be getting some thrill out of this. It spurred her on and she pulled his boxers down in an instant, releasing her cousin's cock into the cool air of her apartment. She took it in her hand and started to jerk her arm back and forth over it. Finally he looked down at her and when she smiled up at him, he returned one of his own. The stress was clear in his eyes, and she tried to remove that by leaning in to take the head of his cock against her lips, but before she could open her mouth he pulled back just a tad.

"Just sex, sex..." he said, fumbling slightly. "It's just sex. We should just have sex."

She swallowed a harsh breath and nodded her head. "Okay, that's fair."

Perhaps that was Clark's way of convincing himself this was okay. It was just sex, an act they could share and get enjoyment from together. He wanted to steer clear of foreplay and the extra intimacy he thought it would bring to their new relationship. "You want to fuck me Clark?" Kara asked, and he thrust himself back forward. As he did so, she budged her way back further onto the bed. His knees found the fabric and he started to nudge himself forward.

Each step he took in her direction she equaled until she was about halfway up the bed and he was kneeling between her legs. He sat back on his heels as his cock bounced with the jiggle in the bed. Kara's legs parted a little further and she used her elbows to lift her body and move it a little tighter to Clark's. He took hold of his own cock for a moment and rubbed it back and forth, letting himself harden in his own grasp rather than hers.

"Are you going to fuck me in my suit Clark?" Kara expanded her comment from earlier, trying to draw him in. She succeeded once again as the Man of Steel moved his hands to one of her thighs, grabbed and ripped her tights, shredding the fabric apart and baring her pink pussy for him to behold.

"Kara, fuck." Clark said, and it was truly the first time she had heard him swear. He grabbed her hips and pulled her in, her bum resting on the edge of his knees as he took hold of his cock once more. He guided it to her pussy, stroked it over her already soaked lips and then started to push himself inside her.

She threw her head back against her bed, blonde hair falling over her face until she cleared up the mess. Her eyes remained on him, but he was looking down at his cock moving inside her, and then ever so slowly back out. "Fuck." He repeated once more, his face like stone as he struggled against grinding his teeth together.

The two were experiencing slightly different feelings. Kara was relieved more than anything, the stress of wanting to ask this of her cousin finally washing away. Clark himself was still on edge, constantly in a mental battle with himself on whether he wanted to thrust back in or pull completely out and forget this ever happened. The battle between his head and heart was just as confusing as the two could see the positives and negatives of continuing. His head knew it was wrong, but knew he needed it. His heart felt like this was a betrayal of both Kara and his long lost family, but he loved her in a way that no one else could compete with so maybe this was right. It wasn't the conventional love that led to attraction, but could it be?

He thrust in again and found some rhythm, moving slowly in and out of her with ease as she was already drenched. He fucked her like he occasionally fucked Lois, slow and calm and trying not to hurt her.

"You don't have to take it easy on me, Clark." Kara said. Aside from the ripped tights she was still fully suited up, boots and all. Her cape was creased up beneath her body and her skirt was pushed up towards her hips so that Clark could watch as he fucked her. At her request he pushed down on both thighs, spreading her legs apart further and offering himself more room to push inside her, his speed picking up in the process.

12