Supermarket Man

Story Info
Meets an older sexy lady.
5k words
4.57
64k
33
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/15/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I am 24 years old working in a supermarket because I had seriously fucked up my university exams and am now resigned to a life of dead end jobs, I was restocking the shelves in the cereal aisle when I heard an female upper class voice say "Excuse me young man."

I turned around and stood in front of me was a tall slim lady that I guessed to be in her 40's, she didn't have a very pretty face but had something about her, whether it was her bearing or her demeanour but she made my cock stiffen inside the uniform trousers I was wearing. She was wearing a pair of beige slacks and a cream blouse, the swell of her breast wasn't large but there was enough to pique my interest. Her hair was grey and cut short and styled in a way that suited her slightly chubby cheeks.

"Yes Madam," I replied and she smiled.

"I can't find the coco pops and my grandchildren are coming to stay tonight," she said.

I looked at the shelf where they normally were and saw it was empty, "Let me go and check the warehouse to see if we have any boxes in there, I'll be back in a minute," I replied.

"You are so kind, thank you Steve," she said noticing my name from the name tag on my uniform shirt.

I returned 3 minutes later with a case of coco pops and asked her "How many boxes do you want?"

"2 please," she replied "They are staying 5 nights and eat them for breakfast and lunch."

"Take 3, they are on a special deal at the moment and it is cheaper to buy 3 rather than 2," I said.

"You really have been helpful," she said.

"I can't leave a beautiful lady in distress," I replied and placed the boxes into her trolley.

She smiled broadly and said "flattery will get you everywhere," she said and walked off.

I watched her bum as she walked away and thought she had got a nice figure for an old bird. 10 minutes later I got a call to help out at the checkouts and saw the lady waiting in a queue; I opened my till and beckoned her over before the people in front of her.

"Hello again, that's the 2nd time you have rescued me today," she said.

"Hi," I replied "think nothing of it, as I said earlier I can't leave a beautiful lady in distress."

We made small talk as I scanned the items and she placed them in her bags until all the items were through and told her the final amount, most of the items were things for her grandchildren and she said "those little horrors are going to cost me a fortune."

She put her card in the chip and pin reader and as she entered her code I said "well personally I can't believe you are old enough to be a grandmother."

She looked at me and then smiled "you know how to make an old lady feel good, but for your information I am 54 years old."

"You certainly don't look it and if I may be so bold I think you are a very attractive lady," I said.

She smiled again and said "I'll see you next time I'm here," and walked off with a more exaggerated bum wiggle than I noticed earlier.

I finished work a couple of hours later and made my way to my parent's house where I was told on a daily basis how much of a disappointment I had become, my father was a dentist and my mother a solicitor and they had both expected me to go to university and make a good living for the rest of my life, my dad was at home when I got in and to be fair he had resigned himself to the fact that I wouldn't be able to take over practice when he retired like he had dreamed off. My mum was the real bane of my life and would belittle me at every opportunity and though I had heard my dad fighting my corner I knew I would soon have to move out to maintain my sanity or I might end up killing my mum and burying her under the patio.

I took after my dad in looks, 6ft tall with a handsome face and naturally broad chest, shoulders and arms. I had brown hair and a smile that apparently could charm the birds from the trees and knickers off ladies, I certainly wasn't a virgin and if out with my friends for a night out I could normally pull a lady.

I also preferred older ladies and this was mainly for 3 reasons, they were more experienced, knew what they wanted and were as a general rule a lot better at shagging.

A week later I arranged to meet a friend in a bar in the town centre to have a few drinks and basically talk bollocks; I arrived in the bar and waited 30 minutes before I got a text to say that he wouldn't be coming as his taxi hasn't turned up and it to was too far to walk, "Fucking great," I muttered under my breath and I felt a presence stand next to me at the bar. I looked round and saw the supermarket lady with the grandchildren.

"Hi," I said and beamed my best smile at her; she looked at me with a confused look on her face and then smiled as she recognised me and said "my supermarket hero."

She placed her hand on my arm and said "Can I get you a drink, I arranged to meet my friend but she has stood me up and I don't want to go home yet."

"Snap, my friend couldn't make it so I was just about to leave but spending time with you will more than make up for it," I replied.

She bought me a beer and we sat down and talked, I found out her name was Veronica Giles-Smith and she had been widowed about a year and doted on her grandchildren, once a month she would have them over for a weekend and during school holidays would have them as often as she could. She worked as a civil servant and really enjoyed her job. She still wore her wedding ring and this evening was wearing a black knee length skirt with what I assumed were black tights, on her top half she had a white button up blouse that when she returned from a toilet break I was sure had another button undone from the top.

After an hour or so of talking she asked "Are you hungry?"

"Starving," I replied.

"I had a table booked at the Italian around the corner and it seems a shame to waste it, will you join me for dinner? My treat." she said.

"Let me buy a bottle of wine though," I said.

"Ok deal," Veronica said as we got up to leave and we walked out and round the corner into the restaurant, the restaurant was quite small and the tables close together so we ended up bumping knees under the table, after a while I stopped apologising and she left her knee pressed against mine. We left 2 hours later after she had paid for the meal and I was hoping I had enough money left for a taxi home after buying the cheapest bottle of wine on the menu but it still cost more than I had hoped. We had talked the whole time we had been together that evening and as we queued for our taxis at the rank she looped her arm through mine.

A taxi arrived and me being the gentleman I am offered it to her first, she accepted with a kiss on my cheek and she wrote her phone number on a piece of paper and pressed it into my hand, she leaned forward again and said "Let's do this again," and kissed my cheek for a second time, she then disappeared into the taxi and was gone.

I had just enough cash for a taxi home and went to bed and feel asleep quickly and got woken up early y a phone call asking me if I wouldn't mind working a shift in the supermarket. I arrived at 9 feeling pretty good about myself and set to work stacking shelves, the day passed as it normally did until about 3 in the afternoon when I had my head buried in a shelf cleaning the back of it when I heard a familiar voice, "Excuse me, I'm looking for the store manager," Veronica said.

She obviously didn't recognise me from the back and when I extricated myself I turned around and she was standing there wearing a police officer's uniform, my eyes were drawn to the crown on her shoulder which I knew meant she was a Superintendent. "Oh Steve, I didn't think you were in today," she said.

"Why didn't you tell me you were a police officer and a senior one at that?" I asked.

"Because some people treat me differently, I wanted to get to know you in case something happened, ignore me I'm a silly old woman," she said.

"You are gorgeous and besides I love a lady in uniform," I replied and held her hand.

She looked at me and said "Call me later; we can go out for another drink if you don't mind being seen with an old lady."

"I definitely don't have to work tomorrow so if you are free this evening?" I asked.

"I'm not on duty tomorrow so can we meet tomorrow for lunch, I may have to work late tonight," she said.

"It's a date, tomorrow at 1 at the same bar as last time," I said.

She beamed a huge smile and stroked my face replying "Looking forward to it already, now you had better take me to your manager."

I led her to the back office and knocked on the manager's door and she walked in and closed it behind her.

30 minutes later when I was back in the aisle stocking up my manager called me over, "can you please show the Superintendent around the whole store so she can give us advice on security," he said.

Veronica had a little smile on her face and I said sure "where would you like to start?"

"Where ever you think best," she replied.

We walked around the store and I pointed out where I thought the weak points were and she made notes and took photographs, we walked into the warehouse and I as we walked around we found a mattress in a corner, "Ah yes, that is where some of the staff members get err friendly," I said.

Veronica smiled and said "Have you ever got friendly here?"

"No, what do you want to christen it with me?" I asked.

She looked at me and said "Maybe another time," and kissed me on the corner of mouth.

I held her face in both hands and kissed her fully on the lips, she didn't resist and in fact kissed me back, just then we heard a noise and parted and she said "come to mine tomorrow for dinner."

"I'll be there; do I need to bring anything?" I asked.

"An overnight bag, if you want?" she replied.

Just then my manager appeared and asked "How is it going? Is Steve being a good host?"

"Very good," she replied and walked with him out of the warehouse giving me a little wave behind her back as she went, I texted her on my way home on the bus as I didn't have her home address and she replied very quickly with the address with a couple of kisses at the end of the message.

I arrived at 1 in the afternoon the next day with a sports bag carrying a spare shirt, a pair of tracksuit bottoms, clean underwear and some toiletries. The house was a bungalow and looked very smart. I wore a blue button up shirt and brown pair of chinos. I rang the doorbell and she answered wearing a light blue dress that hugged the top half of her body and flared out from the waist to where the skirt ended just below her knee. It had a deep v at the neck so you could see her cleavage.

She ushered me in and held both my hands and just said "Hi."

"Wow, you look good enough to," I said stopping myself before I got myself in trouble.

She smiled and kissed me on the corner of the mouth and said "Let's eat."

She had made a lovely lunch and we sat in the lounge where we shared a bottle of wine and talked about how our day had gone and then she said "Do you fancy me?"

"Yes, I wouldn't be here if I didn't," I replied with out hesitation.

"Why" she asked.

"I don't know, I just do," I honestly replied "I fancy the pants of you physically and emotionally I feel something more than just wanting to fuck your brains out."

She didn't even flinch at the F word and said "what do you want from me?"

"To get to know you, to maybe have a proper relationship, I'm not going to promise anything, we may spend more time together and find out that we don't really like each other, but for the moment let's enjoy our day together," I replied.

"Do you see a future for us?" she asked.

"Why not?" I replied.

"Because I'm old enough to be your mother," she replied.

"So, if I was your age and you were mine would people worry? No they wouldn't," I replied.

"Does it worry you that I am a police officer?" she asked.

"Only that you may get hurt in the line of duty, would you doesn't matter it's you the person I want to get to know more," I replied.

She looked thoughtful and said "Since Peter died you are the first man I have wanted to get to know, I have had offers but have always turned them down, I fancy you and would like to get to know you better, now will you kiss me?" she said.

I moved over and sat next to her on the sofa and leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, she placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me back, over the next few minutes the kissing intensified and we were soon exchanging tongues.

"See I do fancy you," I said as we parted lips and she had a glassy eyed look to her.

Veronica smiled and just said "kiss me again."

So I did and over the next few minutes we kissed and kissed and she leaned back and I ended up laying on top of her between her legs, I was by now stroking her legs though the skirt of her dress and she felt my now erect cock brush her thigh, she gasped and kissed me harder when I cupped a breast through her dress and bra.

She pushed me off and just said "I would like our first time to be in bed," and she walked into the hallway and picked up my bag, I followed her to her bedroom down the hall where she placed the bag on the floor and reached behind her to find the zip of the dress.

"Let me," I said and stood behind her and lowered the zip of her dress down to her waist and pulled the dress of her shoulders and let it fall to the floor, she had on a white bra and knickers and a black pair of tights. I kissed the back of her neck and which caused her to shiver and then she turned around and undid the buttons on my shirt and removed it from me, she ran her hand over my chest and kissed my chest as she undid the button on my trousers and lowered the zip and then pulled them down, she held my hand as I kicked them off and she removed my socks as well.

I then kissed her on the lips and undid her bra, she removed it and we stood kissing until I moved down her body and pulled the tights and knickers off and held her hand as I pulled them off her feet, she pulled my boxers down and off so we were both now naked, her breasts were a B cup and still looked pert and firm, her stomach looked flat and her legs were slim yet muscled, she pulled me on top of her on the bed and we kissed and then she started to stroke my cock, it soon reached it's full 8 inches and she felt it expand in her hand, I kissed down her body making her let go until I kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples, she moaned appreciably and didn't stop me when I kissed down her body and kissed her mound that had a small amount of grey neatly shaved hair on it, she let out a loud gasp as she felt my tongue lick her slit and then started to moan she felt an orgasm rise inside her due to my tongue and lips kissing and licking her slit and clit.

2 minutes later she came, she went very still and then she started to shake and then her hips rocketed off the bed as the orgasm crashed through her like an express train, she let out a long quiet moan rather than a scream but I could tell that she was enjoying it as her hands held my face to her mound all the way through it until she stopped shaking and moaning and her hips lowered back onto the bed. "No more, please make love to me," she said as she felt my tongue start to lick again.

I kissed back up her body and we soon playing tonsil tennis as my cock like heat seeking missile entered her, her kissing got harder and harder the further my cock pierced her body until she stopped kissing me and let out a large sigh and wrapped her legs around my waist.

We then resumed kissing as we gently made love in her bed, she had by now wrapped her arms around my neck and held me close as our hips did the dance of lovers after a few minutes she let go of my neck and waist and placed her feet flat on the bed and gripped the sheets with her hands and watched as my cock went in and out of her, she then closed her eyes and said "Come with me Steve," and grabbed my head again and kissed me hard as another orgasm started to build inside her, I was close so I just started to move my hips faster and that combined with her starting to whimper as her orgasm rose within her sent me over the edge. I came inside her and pushed my cock as far inside her as it would go; she moaned like before and held me close as the orgasm racked her body.

We lay there locked together on her bed and kissed and she said "thank you."

"No, thank you," I replied and kissed her on the forehead just as her mobile started to ring, she reached over and answered it as I started to move my still erect cock in and out of her slowly.

She looked at me and bit her lip and answered "mmm" and "yes" to the questions being asked before saying "I'm in the middle of something, I'll be there in an hour," and ended the call before throwing the phone on the bed and kissing me. "Roll over honey," she said and I rolled us whilst we were still attached and she started to ride me, "I love your cock," she hissed as she ground her clit on my pubic hair and then started to bounce up and down on top of me. I held her breasts as she bounced and then she came again; she started moaning and stopped bouncing as her orgasm pushed her over the edge and clutched my hands to her breasts as she shook.

I pulled her over so she was laying chest to chest on top of me and started fucking her from below. She kissed me and let me hold her close as I fucked up into her, her breathing started to quicken again and she whispered in my ear "come inside me again, I need to feel you paint my insides with your hot sticky coooooooooooommmmmmmmeeeeeeeeee," as I did what she wanted. She shook and moaned again in orgasm, I held myself as deep inside her as I could get and we kissed as we enjoyed our mutual orgasms.

"I don't want to leave but something has come up at work, can I leave you here alone until I get back from work, hopefully won't be long," she said as she climbed off me and our combined juices ended up on my leg when she uncoupled.

She had a quick shower and I watched her put on a light grey trouser suit with a white and black pin stripe blouse whilst I lay on the bed still naked.

Veronica kissed me and said "I'll be back as quick as I can, help yourself to food and drink," and then left as soon as she heard the horn of the car sent to pick her up as she had some wine earlier.

I had a shower and put on the tracksuit bottoms and sat in the lounge watching TV when she came back 2 hours later, she looked relaxed and said "much ado about nothing, now what am I going to do with you," and sat on my lap.

"I've got an idea but do we first need to have a serious adult conversation?" I asked.

"Yes we do, will you be my boyfriend?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "Do we need to keep this secret?" I asked.

"No," she replied, "I'm going to cook us some tea and then we are going back to bed where you will shag me senseless again before we go to sleep, how does that sound?"

"Perfect," I replied and we kissed deeply before she got off my lap and ran to her bedroom to get changed. She returned wearing a red velvet tracksuit and sat next to me on the sofa.

"Can I just say one thing though?" she asked. "If you ever got fed up or bored off me please tell me and end it nicely."

"Don't even think like that, let's live for the moment and enjoy it," I replied.

We ate some food that she prepared and went to bed where I didn't shag her senseless, I made love to her in a slow loving way and then we went to sleep wrapped up in each other, the next morning she woke me and cooked me breakfast before she got in the shower and got dressed into her police uniform, I got dressed after showering and I asked her to call me when she wanted to get together next, I had to work the next day and she had her grandchildren over so she would call me when she was free, we shared a passionate kiss before we both left.

12