Supermarket Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wanted to do that to you and I've been practising with a cucumber whilst you have been training," she said.

I collapsed onto the bed and said "That was fucking amazing now it's your turn," she had a big smile on her face and kissed me on the lips before removing the bra and thong and flopping on her back on the bed.

"Now make me come my sexy man," she said.

In fact she came 3 times in the next 20 minutes, I licked, kissed and sucked her pussy lips and clit until she came so hard that screamed so loudly I thought we were going to get thrown out of the hotel, as she came down from the high I climbed up her body and penetrated her sopping wet cunt with my cock, she just kept whispering "I love you," in my ear as my cock slowly moved in and out of warm wet hole, we kissed and hugged each other as my cock slowly left and entered her pleasure palace until she started to shake, "Come with me darling," and that set me off. For the second time that evening I came inside her, she had already started to come before she felt my sperm hit her womb and that just seemed to make her orgasm longer and more intense.

After a couple of minutes I rolled off and held my arm out so she rolled onto her side facing me and rested her head on my shoulder, my arm then wrapped around her and she placed a hand on my chest.

"You know today is February 14th and it is a leap year so you know what that means?" She said.

I looked at her all confused until it sank in and I replied "Are you asking what I think you are asking?"

"Will you marry me Steve?" she asked.

"Yes my darling, I will," I responded and she clapped her hands and straddled me and kissed me on the lips hard.

My cock immediately went hard and she noticed and just sat slightly back and guided me inside her, I grabbed her arse cheeks and kissed her again as she started to rock herself on top of me, "I'm going to fuck my fiancé," she said and leant back and placed her hands behind my knees and ground herself hard against my mound, I reached up and played with her boobs whilst she used my cock for her pleasure, over the next 15 minutes she came at least twice before she settled on laying her chest flat against mine and letting me fuck her from below. I came inside her which caused her to come again and then I surprised her, I rolled us over and detached and reached into my uniform jacket's pocket and got a jewellery box out, it contained my grandmothers engagement ring and she started to cry when I said "I was going to ask you when we got home but you beat me to it," and placed the ring on her finger.

That was 10 years ago and I am now Sergeant Green of the Shires Traffic Squad, We moved and now live in a smaller house on the outskirts of town where we are still very happy and Veronica still gets my come inside her at least 5 times a week, she gets a bit cranky if she doesn't come a few times a week, she is now a prominent member of the local WI and is also serving councillor for the local borough council, most of her colleagues know that she had a toy boy husband but they don't know that when she is fidgety in council meetings in her prim and proper suit or dress it is because my come is leaking out of her just as she likes it.

The end.

12