Supermarket Meeting

Story Info
A chance meeting leads to M/f spanking relationship.
2.5k words
4.2
33.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had seen her in the supermarket with her boyfriend, several times before. She usually wore a collar, of the rather cheap fashion variety, but this time she was collarless and alone. As they 'happened' to stop together by the spreads and butter, Michael passed a comment.

"You would think they could keep their own brand olive margarine in stock."

She laughed and they moved on. When they 'accidentally' met again by the cat foods.

She said, "The Whiskers is a bit pricey this week."

"I know, but my cat won't eat anything else."

They found themselves moving together round the store chatting about the products and their home lives, he revealed that he was married with two children and she revealed that she had split up from her boyfriend. After they had passed through checkouts Michael suggested that they both deserved a rest, and that the tea in the cafe wasn't too bad. Over coffee (Rachel) and tea (Michael) they swapped further life details, Rachel was twenty five and Michael was fifty years old next birthday. They started talking fast to each other, listening intently while the other spoke. Michael learned that Rachel intended to call a taxi, and he would not hear of it, insisting that he give her a lift home with her shopping. As they loaded their bags into the back of Michael's hatchback they both took stock of their situation, Michael noticed Rachel's shapely bottom and Rachel noticed Michael's kindly eyes and grey hairs. They both wondered how they were going to react when they got to her flat.

Michel helped her up the steps and into the kitchen with her bags.

"I am sorry it is such a tip."

"That's all right, you just lack discipline."

As she put her vegetables in the cool section of her fridge, Rachel replayed Michael's comment over and over in her head. And as she put the kettle on for a coffee she said, as lightly as she could.

"You mean self-discipline, don't you?"

"No, actually I meant exactly what I said. You do lack discipline. I suppose it is true that if you had 'self-discipline' it would be good, but you obviously don't have self-discipline are not capable of it, otherwise you wouldn't leave this flat in such a 'state'. What I meant by the statement, is that you need someone to discipline you, when you go off the rails."

"Discipline me?"

Rachel was starting to feel flushed, did Michael know she read erotic novels of the submissive kind? Had he read her mind, or had he been spying on her.

"Yes, discipline. How did your boyfriend treat you when you teased him, or displeased him? I know you do like to tease," Michael smiled at her.

"He would go quiet and walk away."

"What a fool that boy was, withdrawal of love is a cruel and ineffective punishment. What did your Father do when you tried his patience."

"Much the same I suppose."

"Well I am different. I am not going to let you get away with poor behavior. When you step out of line with me, I am going to discipline you physically. To be precise, I am going to spank your bottom with my hand, and if needs be, with an implement."

Rachel looked stunned. Although she had almost hoped that was what Michael would say (she had longed for someone to say that to her for so long) now he had come out and actually said it, she found she was still shocked. She didn't know what to say back. Michael looked into her eyes and saw her shifting moods.

As she forced her eyes down away from his gaze, he said, "I shall be gentle with you, starting slowly."

Inside Rachel was desperate to accept, to finally feel the firm hand of a real man. But still her lips would not open to say the words of acceptance.

Into the silence Michael said, "Show me your living room."

Rachel led him through the hall into her lounge, which was strewn with the debris of last night's takeaway.

"I am sorry it is such a mess," she said feeling hopeless.

Michael picked up some items and gestured for Rachel to do the same and they carried them to the kitchen bin. When the room was relatively clear, Michael sat on the leather sofa.

"Time to bend over my knee and take your discipline."

Michael spoke in a matter of fact way and looked evenly at Rachel. Rachel felt herself obeying, she knelt down and placed her self over his proffered knees, she felt his hand hold her waist and her blood pounded with excitement.

"Please be gentle with me," her voice quivered.

Michael looked at her black skirted bottom and rested his hand on it's mounds. They were gorgeous. He started with slow spanks alternating left and right through her skirt, Spank, Spank, Spank, then sped them up to a regular pace

Spank, spank, spank

Rachel couldn't believe she had let herself get so helpless, but was thrilled to find that, even more than she had imagined, the helpless feeling was what she needed. A gap was closed. This was how it was supposed to be, and the spanks hurt a little, but didn't matter.

Spank, spank, spank

Michel increased the pace, he could feel Rachel's compliance. He paused and started to pull up her skirt.

"Michael, do you..."

"Call me 'Sir', and yes I do have to pull your skirt up, trust me."

Rachel found that she did indeed trust Michael.

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

She let the feelings of helplessness wash over her, Michael was in charge now. Michael noted with some pleasure that her knickers were lacy, and folded her skirt well out of the way.

Spank, Spank, Spank

"Ah, Ah, Ah..."

Rachel gasped his hand fell again and again, the pain was worse but her acceptance was complete.

Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

Michael increased the pressure and the pace.

"Ahhh, Ahhh, Ahhh, Oooo, Oooo..."

Rachel started to feel the spanks in a new way, as something so right, and also down below feelings were happening.

Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

"Oh yes, Ahhh, Oooo, Ahhh, Oooo, Thank y..., Ohhh..."

Rachel was now in another world.

Faster now, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, then slower, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank, Spank

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh..."

Nothing else matter, her bottom was on fire, but she loved it. Michael stopped and pulled her damp knickers down over her reddened cheeks.

"Oh Sir, oh Sir, ohhh."

"I haven't finished with you yet my sweet," he ran his hand over her hot cheeks and down into her valley, "you are very wet."

"Yes Sir, I am,,, I am wet for you Sir," Rachel forced out the words, "please take me."

"No rewards yet for my undisciplined charge."

SPANK, SPANK, SPANK - slow but hard - SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

"Oh gog, Arrrh, Oh my, Oh please, Oh no, Stop" but her cries were half-hearted, the pain was so very right.

Faster Now - SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, SPANK

"Ugg, Ugg..." Rachel was sobbing, the pain was very real now, but deep within she was loving it.

Michael stopped, Rachel sobbed limp on his knee. After a minute he pulled her up and made her kneel between his legs, he took hold of her her breasts and toyed with them as he talked to her.

"Rachel, I think we both know that you enjoyed that, I propose to come here each week at the same time and inspect your flat. If am not satisfied I will discipline you physically. Actually you can expected to be spanked however neat you flat is, but if I should find that you have been sloppy and, for example, left food lying around, I shall use the cane, which will not be a pleasant experience. Is that clear Rachel slut?"

"Yes Sir, thank you Sir," Rachel felt herself possessed just like she imagined the harem girls felt in eastern stories she liked to read.

"Unbutton me slut."

Rachel's fingers worked on the buttons and her lips found Michael's erection as soon as it was revealed. Michael looked down at her lipsticked mouth closing on his largeness and it was his turn to groan.

"Oh God...You are such a slut," Michael took hold her head and fucked into her face, in no time he was coming into her mouth and then on to her face.

When his last spasm had finished he sighed and collapsed back into the chair.

"Come here slut," Rachel climbed up beside him, he held her tenderly,

"You are mine now."

"Yes Sir," said Rachel contentedly.

"I am going to enjoy Sunday shopping a lot more now."

"So am I Sir," Rachel felt Michael's fingers invade her cunt, their lazy movements slipping over and back, over and back, felt good, "Oh Sirrr...Oooooooh uuhhhh oooo"

"You are not to come girl, without my permission."

"But Sir, I am soooo close already," his fingers sped up, pushing, pushing. His mouth nibbled her ear, his hot breath scorched her neck, she felt her body loosing control, "please!!! Sirrr," with ragged breath, "Oh God, pleeese Sirrrr."

"Rachel, you must control yourself, if you fail to control your wanton self, I will have to use the cane on you next week," he squeezed her nub hard, she was shaking, "uh, uh, uh, UH, UH UH," Michel removed his hand and stopped all stimulation, slowly Michel whispered, "now" into her ear.

"Oh my..., Ohhh God Ooooooh ohhhh," Rachel's orgasm quaked through her, "thank you Sir, thank you," she was kissing him compulsively. Michael took hold of her hands.

"Alright, steady on. I have to go now. See you next week by the cheese counter."

The next few weeks followed the predicted pattern, Rachel and Michael would meet in the supermarket and then go back to her flat. Michael would tour the flat inspecting the kitchen, the living room and the bathroom. The flat would always be spotless, but he would make a comment about something, maybe her bras would not be stored properly (cup in cup), or the toilet lid may have been left open. He would then sentence her to a spanking. They would then go into to the living room, where she would remove her skirt and knickers and he would give her a sound spanking. Afterwards they would go to the bedroom and make love. On the third Sunday Michael showed Rachel two canes, one short bamboo cane and one long flexible rattan cane. He told her that she was to look after them and that the short one would be used regularly at the end of their sessions, but the long one would only be used only if she let him down seriously. Rachel assured him that she would never let him down.

"Sir, I will never let you down, I couldn't, you are everything to me. I am yours."

"You are a slack little slut Rachel, and you are in grave danger of disappointing me right now."

Rachel looked down, "Yes Sir."

Towards the end of their usual spanking session. Michael bid Rachel to kneel on the coffee table with are bottom in the air. He used the short cane on her exposed cheeks. He loved the way her flesh rippled and he applied it harder and harder.

Rachel pleaded, "Have mercy Sir, Oh pleeese stop," and sobbing, "just for a minute stop, Ohhhh nooo, a, a, a..."

But Michael kept going until he was sure she had given up hope. He fucked her from behind afterwards, slapping her sore bottom, before leading her to the bedroom and laying down her and calling 'his own dear slut'.

Saturdays were clean up day in Rachel's flat. All day she would be in state of excitement anticipating Michael's arrival. In fact all week she kept the place much tidier than before. She felt herself changing, becoming more self-confident. At work she got a small promotion. On Sunday morning before going out she would polish the canes and think her punishment to come.

On the sixth Sunday she left a plate on the draining board and sprinkled some crumbs on it.

"Fetch the long cane," she had been expecting it of course, she had planned it, but the words still made her shiver. She brought the cane to her owner (she felt like Michael's property) on outstretched palms in the lounge. Michael took it from her.

"You will take six strokes. Strip," his voice was so cold.

She removed her blouse, unhooked her bra, feeling oddly embarrassed as her breasts went on show, then she removed her skirt.

"Just the kickers off, leave the suspenders, stockings and heels on," she smiled inwardly, "lean against the fireplace, spread your legs and look into the mirror," she complied, now enjoying her exposure, "you may think you can take this but you can't."

"Yes Sir," she steeled herself, realizing that Michael would probably be right.

She felt the cane resting on her bottom. It lifted and she held her breath.

"Relax slut, or it will be worse."

Swishhhhh CracKKK

For a moment nothing happened, but then it came, a pain, a terrible pain worse than anything she had experienced.

"Ohhhhhwww," she moaned and sucked in breath, but the pain went on. Again she felt the cane resting.

"I want you to count them and thank me."

"Yes Sir, one, thank you Sir," she felt him tap on her arse.

"If you fail I will have to start again."

"Yes Sir."

Swishhhh CRACKKKKKK

Her body jerked, and the pain screamed through her.

"Twooo, thaaank youuu Sir," she managed to say. How she would finish this she didn't know. Again she felt the cane resting then rise.

SWWISHHH C R A C K K K

The pain was intense, it was her whole world, tears were streaming down her face, but she had to fight to control herself.

"Fouur, thankkk youuu SSirrrr."

"Four slut, either you can't you count or are trying to skip one, that was number three. Prepare for number one."

"No Sir please," she collapsed to the floor.

"Stand up."

As she was getting up Michael took her by the arm and pulled to the bedroom and sat her on the bed.

"I am very disappointed in you. First you beg for the cane and then you do this."

"I am so sorry sir, but the pain...."

"You understand that you are my mine and you are to do as I tell you and that you exist for my pleasure."

"Yes Sir I know that."

"So if it pleases me to give you a punishment that you deserve, why should you tell me that your pain matters."

"I am sorry Sir."

"Are you ready to start again."

"Yes Sir"

Michael took her through to the lounge and applied the punishment. She wept, but maintained position, counted and maintained position. When he had finished Michael, led her to the bathroom and showed her the pattern of welts rising on her bottom cheeks.

"Aren't they beautiful?"

"Yes Sir."

Rachel was surprised to realize that the red double track welts did indeed look beautiful on her pale fleshy cheeks.

"Thank you Sir," she felt controlled and... and cared for.

They held each other. Tears of joy appeared at the corners of Rachel's eyes.

Michel, 2003