Supermarket Romp

Story Info
Danny simply had to look at me.
890 words
3.95
19k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Danny simply had to look at me with those hungry sexy eyes and I was a goner for him. And he knew that, he knew just exactly what he was doing and he knew how I would respond.

"You wanna find somewhere private, Pete?" he asked quietly in the supermarket. "I am off in five so maybe in our room, I have a key so we wont be disturbed."

Already my heart was throbbing two beats to one at just the thought of having that quality time with Danny as he fidgeted on his chair at the cashier's desk, putting through my pint of full cream milk I always liked at lunch time, knowing if I was going to have a session with Danny I would need it to restore my energy after he'd been inside me.

"What do you think?" I replied with a question and I saw his eyes down like he knew.

"Can't wait! He whispered again, see you then. Meet me at the staff entrance and I will smuggle your ass in."

Sex with Danny in the lunch hour was something special - I felt so comfortable with him and completely relaxed as we closed together. He didn't have to prompt me like he used to, as I found his zip and teased his swelling through his supermarket trousers. He didn't like to take the chance of stripping completely like he did at my place - just in case anyone was snooping around so I settled for downing his trousers and pants to his knees for that wonderful lunchtime deep suck.

He had with him a can of squirty cream to which I had become accustomed, it was something very thrilling and special to be garnishing him with it, he standing there proud and ready for my mouth fuck, his cock standing out and leaning up slightly as he did what he knew I loved so much, jerking it upwards.

I took it by the end and gently squeezed the way I knew he liked me to, and then tightened my thumb and forefinger around it as I stretched back the foreskin to reveal that fine red plum with the Jap-eye I adored so much

He grunted those throat noises I knew so well as I started to use the cream, squirting it over the full length of his proud cock camouflaging its rich earthy scent with that of the cream, He asked if I could edge out his balls too from the gap between his briefs which was a pleasure, and then to see his all propped up and ready for my suck.

I knelt to enjoy the best access to him, licking his balls upwards and enjoying the taste if cream and cock as I lapped it up with my tongue, exploring his all until I reached the wonderful heat of his moist Jap-eye which had just a spot of pre-cum on the opening which appeared after I had licked off the cream, Feeling his warm pliable balls as I started to deep throat him was heaven, and hearing how he enjoyed my oral venture, he leant back on a table.

Next he would want my jeans down to my knees, he would massage me through my boxer shorts and give me a real hungry sucking until I was really ready for his deep penetrating fuck up my ass.

But first I wanted his whole cock, feeling it throb in my mouth as, mouth stretched to the full, I enjoyed to not only suck his cock but wank it off as I sucked, that was so invigorating I cannot tell you because there war now words to describe, but to have the cock of the guy you love at your complete mercy to enjoy in every way, squirty cream and all, is perfect paradise, and knowing how we both enjoy.

By the time I had finished he had cum twice and his cream was mixed with the squirty cream and I wanted to enjoy all, taking it down easily in quick gulps which was so nice.

I could not get enough of it but he said to leave some for his fuck of me and I knew then he was ready to take me the way I wanted, to feel his hot throbbing cock enter me - squeeze me open enough to slide deep into me with vigorous deep thrusts which took my breath away!

I still had the taste of him in my mouth as he took a quick rough fuck of my ass, stretching it apart with his strong hands until I was well and truly fucked, his right hand then reaching down as his balls slapped my cheeks with each thrust, just enough to take my swollen cock and give it a real stiff wanking as he completed his fuck.

Another supermarket lunch break completed and fully gratified as we said goodbye until later and he gave my a loving slap as I lifted my jeans and belted up, he saw the way was clear and ushered me out of the staff quarters and I was away, very aware of my bandy walk - like it felt he was still inside there fucking me, his cock stretched and filling me up inside, now all numb and feeling so good and right.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers