Supermarketing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Enough Slave.' I said. 'I want to see you insert your 'rabbit' into your beautiful pussy and make sure that it goes all the way in!' I had to be sure that it would go in up to the base for what I had in mind.

She took up the vibrator and slowly began to rub it around her cunt lips and over the nub of her clit. Then when the end was well lubricated with her juices she gradually eased up into her cunt. Slowly it slid in until only the enlarged base was showing. She was breathing deeply and obviously enjoying being told what to do.

'Well Slave, is it all the way in? And does it fill you satisfactorily?' 'Oh yes Master, it fills me completely. I tried it for size before I bought it.'

'Now then. I want you to sit down on me and take me up your heavenly ass. And keep that 'rabbit' in place!' Betty gradually lowered herself until the tip of my cock touched her little rosebud and then swivelled her hips slightly while bearing down on me. This was what I had been waiting for ever since I saw that great black dildo sliding up her ass on that first night. The feeling was indescribable as the head of my cock slipped up into that tight, hot aperture and through into the depths of her bowel. She carried on lowering herself until all her weight was on my hips and I was buried to the hilt (or the balls) in her willing ass. I could feel the base of the 'rabbit' resting on my pubic bone and I knew that any movement that she made would be transmitted right into the heart of her cunt.

'Is my Master pleased with his Slave's tight little bum hole?' she asked mischievously, rocking slightly to and fro. 'Oh yes.' I whispered. 'My Slave has a little bit of heaven between those tight buttocks and I am now going to make the most of it. I want you to rock, as you are doing now, but a little bit more.'

'I can do better that that,' she answered, 'How will this suit you?' and she began to move just her pelvis, tilting it forward then back. Not quite a fucking motion but something very similar. When she rocked forward my cock slipped a little bit out of her ass and the 'rabbit' was pushed right into her pussy. When she rocked back my cock was buried all the way in and the 'rabbit' slipped out of her wet, pink lips - just a little.

'You've got it absolutely right my love - sorry - my Slave. Now just keep this going until I tell you to stop. And you can turn on the 'rabbit' if you wish.'

The gentle movement of her rectum and anus on my cock was as good as a professional blow-job, but different. No tongue, no teeth and no problems with breathing. Just slide in, slide out and it was so hot!.

I can't say how long it took as all my attention was focused on the heavenly sensations that my cock was experiencing and I was transfixed by the look on Betty's face. Part lust, part adoration and part sweet, sweet love. At last I felt my orgasm begin to build and my breath became shorter. As she observed this, Betty turned on the vibrator and stepped up the pace, pressing down harder with each forward rocking movement. She too began to pant and her eyes became glazed as she concentrated on the sensations that we were having.

Suddenly I felt the cum boiling up from my balls as they tightened and I cried out as an orgasm wrenched me almost into a convulsion, then it was shooting, spurt after spurt, up into Betty's bowel. I realised that she too was crying out her ecstasy as she came to a simultaneous orgasm, her nipples bursting out of the cut outs in her bra and her stomach muscles rippling with each spasm.

It seemed an eternity before our spasms subsided and she collapsed forward onto my chest.

'Oh Martin,' she sobbed. 'no more, no more. I couldn't handle any more love like this tonight. Can we rest now?' 'Of course we can, my love. Just as soon as I can have my cock back. You have still got hold of it!' As she had. Her anus had tightened with each surge of her orgasm and the pressure was keeping me hard inside her. She laughed and wriggled slightly and then I felt her rectum squeezing me out and after a moment I popped out quite forcefully.

'Now I know what it feels like to be a real shit!' I laughed, 'and believe me, it feels great!'

We went to her en suite bathroom then, took a blissful shower together and then went to bed where we slept like babies.

12