Supernatural Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of these was rather different from most of the other similar tales in that it contained far more detail. It was supposedly written by a young man who had been returning late one night from a clandestine tryst with a young girl from a neighbouring farm. He had cut through a small, hill-top copse when he saw there a group of fairies dancing around inside a fairy-ring. Although initially frightened by the sight, as he thought they hadn't seen him and he was fascinated by their activities, he stopped, remaining in the shadows while he continued furtively watching them. But of course he'd been wrong, they knew very well that he was there, and had their own plans for his fate. He found he was soon being slowly drawn closer to their dance and then, some little time later, was whisked away with them to their own far off land.

But even though it could well have been no more than a sexually frustrated young man's wishful thinking, it was his account of what supposedly happened next that really intrigued me. According to his story he was welcomed by a group of breath-takingly beautiful fairy-women, some of whom were the same size as humans, who let him know that as he had been brought there for their pleasure he could be assured he would be extremely well treated.

While a few of the smaller ones played some ethereally sweet music and others fluttered about bringing him a goblet of wine and several plates of food, the larger ones sat with him; smiling, stroking his hair, telling him how handsome he was, how strong, how manly. Their attentions were not only extremely flattering for a naïvely young, country lad but, as their diaphanous gowns did little to either hide or disguise their feminine charms, he all too quickly discovered they were also very sexually stimulating. Of course his loose fitting trousers provided plenty of room for his rapidly growing erection, a fact that didn't escape the fairy women's notice and it wasn't long before they were ignoring his feeble protests, and stripping him.

The documentation did not go into great detail of what followed, just stating that the fairy folk seemed to have some way of regularly re-energising the young man's potency, only releasing him from his undoubtedly pleasurable labours when each of them had been fully satisfied.

The tale obviously hadn't completely finished and would no doubt be continued overleaf so I turned the page - to find that was the one that had been marked by the braided book-mark and that rather than going on with the story, it contained what appeared to be a double-page illustration of the actual event. Unlike the other illustrations in that section it had been done in the same realistically detailed style that I had admired in the earlier one.

The scene was set in a brightly moonlit forest glade and showed the activity of many small fairies. Unlike virtually every image I'd seen previously, in which the creatures appeared to be very child-like, the quite distinctive shape of their bodies left no doubt that each of these was a miniature version of an adult male or female. They were all busy carrying plates heaped with what appeared to be an assortment of fruits and sweetmeats, their wings glistening and shimmering as they darted in and out between the trees and the moonlight. But, in spite of the beauty of that part of the picture it was impossible to ignore what was happening in the foreground, which was also depicted in life-like detail. There, off to one side of the forest clearing was presumably the young man at the centre of the tale, semi-reclining on what was obviously a lush bank of grass while being attended to by three extremely attractive young women. They not only had sensually beautiful faces, but their bodies, the lush ripeness of which showed all too clearly through the diaphanous gowns, were equally arousing. The kisses and caresses he was receiving from two of them had obviously proved most effective, because at that stage he was already sporting an obviously healthy erection, down on to which the third was all too obviously preparing to push herself.

I found there was something about the combination of the exquisite craftsmanship of the painting and the explicit graphicness of that large section that made the image utterly mesmerising, and I felt myself staring down at it, staring hard, and maybe more than a little enviously.

But then, after perhaps a couple of minutes or so of unblinking staring I began to feel as though I was somehow actually being drawn into the image, being drawn downwards, being drawn deeper and deeper. At the same time I felt a sort of giddiness flowing through me, a dizzy sensation that was not restricted to just my head, but that seemed to affect my entire body.

To this day I have no real explanation for what followed. Did I have some kind of fainting spell? Something that had never, ever happened to me before. Or did I just fall asleep? That seems highly unlikely at that time of the morning, but I suppose it might be possible. Other than those two rather weak explanations I have to leave it to others to decide. All I can do is recount what I still feel certain actually happened to me.

When the dizziness passed I found I was standing in the centre of that self-same forest glade; the moonlight was still illuminating it, the small, previously flittering fairies were hovering nearby, and there, standing in front of me, were the three human sized versions. They were wearing the same diaphanous gowns I had seen in the picture, each one in a tone that enhanced their subtly different colouring and which did little to hide the all too obvious feminine charms beneath them. They were smiling, and even in the relatively dim light I could see that each pair of eyes was sparkling with what might have been amused anticipation. One of them spoke, in a voice that was both light and musical. 'Welcome, we have been expecting your visit. Come, let us eat and drink a little.'

The other two took my hands and led me across to the grassy bank I remembered from the painting, one reaching for a large silk covered pillow that she placed behind me, the other gently pushing me downwards. As that was happening I noticed a reactivated flurry of activity by the much tinier fairies; groups of two or three of them darting off into the trees then quickly returning with either large, burnished plates bearing dainties or a number of variously sized silver flasks and goblets.

I have no idea what I actually ate and drank; the food was in bite-sized morsels, sometimes sugary, sometimes more savoury, the drink was wine-like, but a little thicker and sweeter than any wine I'd previously tasted. But whether it was the food or the wine, or perhaps the combination of both, I had only taken a few mouthfuls before I felt it having an effect on me. All traces of the previous dizziness had completely left me, my entire body felt, well perhaps revitalised is the best way to describe it. But it wasn't just a general feeling of well-being; it was almost as though I could feel myself being energised in some hard to explain way; actually feel the blood coursing through my veins, feel my normally quite out of condition muscles flexing, feel my very maleness being somehow strengthened, feel my normally purely subconscious awareness of it being somehow heightened.

And of course as all those sensations became ever sharper the actuality of the femininity of my three companions became even more strikingly palpable. The one who had spoken to me, a dark brunette with long curling tresses was the most voluptuous, even the generously loose folds of her gown being quite unable to fully hide or disguise the undoubtedly ripely full body beneath it. The other two were more slenderly curvaceous, long-limbed, perhaps a little younger; one, green-eyed and with chestnut highlights in her hair, the other a classic blue-eyed, honey-gold blonde.

Although she acted without any trace of actual superiority it was obvious that the other two subtly deferred to the darker one, it was she who directed which food and wine I should be offered and although I sensed their eyes were watching my every slightest movement, she was the only one who spoke while I ate.

'You must forgive my sisters' all too rapt attention' she said with a smile. 'It has been far too long a time since we had the pleasure of a visit from one of your kind, so they are understandably curious about you. And,' she added knowingly, 'being young they of course find their sense of anticipation greatly heightened.'

'Anticipation of what?' I asked rather uneasily.

'Of the pleasures we will share once you have taken your fill.' she replied with surprise. 'What other purpose could we have in bringing you here! But come, drain your cup now, let actions speak in place of words.'

As I did as she'd instructed she rose to stand beside me, then, with one swift pass of her hand I found myself lying there naked, but not only naked, but possessing what was even for me, a truly remarkable erection. Of necessity my work in previous years, researching and writing on the subject of ancient myths and legends, had meant I had lived what to most people would have seemed a very 'dry and dusty' life. It had been some time since I had been in any kind of relationship and both delving into the archives of libraries and the writing of books are by their very nature, rather solitary activities. However, prior to that phase I had enjoyed an active sex-life and had on a few occasions had both the size and potency of my manhood quite spontaneously remarked on by several women. And of course since that time I had, like virtually all men in similar circumstances, at least satisfied my physical needs and pleasures by masturbating a few times a week. But what I saw when I looked down the length of my body appeared even larger, and in some way, more animalistic than what I was used to seeing.

But I had little time to ponder the cause of its unusual appearance, even as I was registering it I saw another movement, and when I looked up I saw that the woman had slipped the robe down off herself, and that she too was totally naked.

Her body was magnificent; her curves lushly ripe, yet still youthfully firm, her heavily swollen breasts tipped with large, reddish brown aureoles from which the twin spikes of her nipples were already prominently jutting. Her waist was slender and her hips just sufficiently rounded, her stomach no more than a barely discernible swelling, and beneath it, a dark, apparently neatly trimmed triangle of tightly curled hair.

Just the sight of her was enough to send a rush of lustful desire through me and I felt my already fully engorged member jerk strongly in anticipation of what else might soon be about to happen. Its action brought a low gasping hiss from nearby and I momentarily glanced sideways, to where the two younger women were sitting, and saw that both pair of eyes were staring intently at my body's reactions.

Then the woman above me re-commanded my total attention by stepping astride me. 'We have need of your seed, but will give you the utmost amount of pleasure in return for it.' she said. 'Is that agreeable?' she added as she bent her knees and began lowering herself.

Because my eyes were fixed on the sight of the pearly rose coloured folds I could see actually unfurling between her legs I was incapable of giving more that a mere nod of assent and as my hands reached up to cup the firm globes of her breasts, I felt her sex slipping down over my cock, then her body engulfing me.

She certainly hadn't lied to me; the pleasures she gave me as she slowly and expertly took me to that first orgasm were unlike any I had ever previously known. From the way she rode me it was obvious that time was of no importance to her, she was apparently only interested in two, perhaps three things; the size and strength of my climax, the pleasures I experienced leading up to it, and perhaps those she also received during the process.

From my reactions she could have had no doubt as to the sheer ecstasy I experienced during however long it was that she fucked me, if what I saw and felt as she also reacted to what was happening between us was anything to go by she shared at least some of that, and, when she finally allowed my super-heated cock to erupt so violently she must have been more than satisfied with the volume of semen I produced. So, given all that, the look of satisfaction on her face as she bent to kiss me once she was satisfied I had finished was not entirely surprising, but what she said as she lifted her head again, was. 'A little refreshment, then it's my sisters' turn.'

But, even more surprising than the thought that after such a massively draining orgasm I was expected to be capable of performing again, was the way I looked and felt as she squelchingly lifted herself up off me. My cock was not only not falling limply but was undoubtedly still pulsatingly rigid, and I also found that the lustful feelings the mere sight of her had engendered were still strongly coursing through me.

I was given little time to marvel at my condition, while one of the two younger women brought me a brimming goblet of wine to drink, the other busied herself by gently bathing my cock and balls with warm, scented water. As before, the wine seemed to recharge and re-energise me and the feel of long, slender fingers certainly did wonders for my tenderly sensitive balls and still fully engorged cock. So it was not too surprising that when, just a short time later, the chestnut haired woman slipped off her robe and lay down beside me, I was more than ready to savour whatever level of pleasure she was prepared to give me in exchange for what I understood she also wanted from me.

From the outset she was far more urgently energetic than her sister had been, even as I slid into her I felt her arching herself upwards, then I hadn't been thrusting for too long before she lifted her legs and locked them around me. 'Don't concern yourself about me, get as deep, and go as fast and as hard as you want to.' she whispered.

Although just simple, straightforward fucking had never been my idea of love-making and I had been deprived of what I had always found almost as enjoyable as the sex act itself, the finer points of foreplay, right then what she'd suggested was just what I needed. So I let myself go and literally rode her as though it might be the very last time I would be able to do it with anyone.

But even so as I watched the changing expression on her face I was pleased to see that what I was doing so mindlessly seemed to be giving her exactly what she herself wanted. And, even though I recognised that it was whatever they had done to me that had refuelled my lustful hunger I was nonetheless amazed at the apparently still massive amount of semen I was able to produce when I finally climaxed.

That time I was in one way pleased to see that when I pulled myself out of her my penis, unlike after the first bout, was wilting, quickly shrinking back to a much more normal size. But I hadn't been the only one to see its response. 'Oh, that's unfair!' I heard the honey-blonde cry.

'Don't be concerned, he still has more to give, and do not forget that we need to plumb him to his very deepest level to obtain what we really need. And who is better equipped to do that than you little sister.' the older woman added encouragingly.

Then again I was refreshed by still more of the revitalising wine before the girl who was apparently the youngest of the three, began to bathe and wash me. She took a great deal more care than her sister had done the first time, pouring some sort of balm on to her hands which her fingers then turned into a rich lather as they gently worked me over. I don't know whether it was the wine, the balm, her tender touch, or the combination all three that had the desired result but within a very short time both my cock and the rest of my body were more than ready for what she had so obviously been preparing it for.

But I would have been wrong if I'd thought that just my readiness and a good, strong erection were enough for her, far from it. First she had me get up on to my hands and knees, then slid herself down beneath me, once there she reached up and, taking my balls in one hand, curled her other around the shaft then lifted her head a little and guided my cock down to her lips. I heard myself gasp as she slipped them over the head and then grunting as I felt her hands start squeezing and stroking as she literally sucked me deep inside the warm velvet of her mouth.

She may have been the youngest of the three sisters but she was certainly no neophyte in the arts of cock-fondling and sucking, knowing exactly when and how to most effectively inflame the most primitive male passions. And not just that but she must have also known that by steadily building my excitement to one level, then holding me there before starting to take me up to one just a little bit higher, she would eventually ensure the most dramatically explosive response from me.

By the time she had finally finished with me I felt more like some wild, long frustratedly penned-up bull than a normally self-controlled and mild-mannered intellectual and I feel sure that if at that moment I had been told that to relieve my totally overwhelming sexual frustration I would have to spend the rest of my life in obscurity and poverty, I would have had no choice but to accept. And when I looked down at the source of all those feelings I saw that my cock was by then nothing short of grotesque; the head bulbous, a dark plum colour, and glossy from the mix of her saliva and what had already been seeping from it, and the shaft, blood-red, streaked with blue-black and distortedly knotted veins.

As I stared at the virtually unrecognisable thing it had become the young girl moved, swiftly; pulling herself forward then getting up on her hands and knees in front of me, assuming the submissive pose and presenting her still moistly ready pussy to me by dropping her head down to the earth and pushing high the perfectly formed twin globes of her arse.

In the condition I was in I doubt if there is any known power that could have held me back, I lunged forward, only subconsciously registering the thrilling slippery tightness as I thrust myself deep inside her.

As before, even though I was able to fuck her for far longer than I would have previously thought possible, because the thrills her super-tight pussy were giving me were so exhilarating, the act still seemed all too perfunctory. But unlike the previous times, that time I knew for certain that the girl achieved her own orgasm, in fact she had several of them. But I certainly can't take full credit for whatever she felt, she contributed energetically, sometimes pushing herself back and forth in time with my powerful thrusting and sometimes either flexing or rotating her body around my pistoning cock. Then, some time before my own orgasm even started rising, I heard her utter a series of low, whimpering gasps and felt the unmistakable sensations caused by her own internal contractions.

Because by then my entire body was so fired up I felt sure that feverishly rhythmic tightening would finish me off, but I couldn't have been more wrong, it merely sent the pressure inside me even higher. As did her subsequent three or four climaxes, until the level of excitedly frustrated pleasure-pain I was feeling was virtually unbearable.

However, nothing could hold back the inevitable and some time later I literally exploded - and I was certain that the massive loads of blistering semen I felt jetting out of me were even bigger than those I had produced for the other two women.

But what happened next was in some ways even more unbelievable than everything that had preceded it. Just as I felt my cock discharging what I thought was my very last spurt of semen the girl cried - 'Now sisters, now!' - and as she pulled herself forward off me I felt a pair of hands reaching for me, the heel of one pressing firmly up beneath my still tightly swollen balls, the other encircling my still rock-hard cock and immediately starting to vigorously pump it.