Supernatural: Dean's Witch Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean, please, you're driving me crazy... just, I want you," she breathed up to him, letting herself instinctively raise her hips beneath him, pushing against him.

His look got serious again, his tongue slipping out to range along his upper lip. "Told you I'd drive you crazy, right?"

God, but he was handsome, she thought, leaned up above her like he knew exactly what he was doing to her. All fear forgotten, she just shook her head at him and let herself laugh against him, her hands fumbling with the button of his jeans then, until one of his hands caught hers and stopped her.

"I'm taking my time with you," he said, stilling her hands and leaning down to kiss her again. "You're worth every minute, Calla."

"Take your time later, Dean," she breathed against his lips. "I want you to just take me, please," she said, feeling sure from the way that he handled her that that was what he wanted. But her breath cut off in a whimper as one of his hands came to a nipple and pinched, tugging lightly before his palm covered her breast, holding it. "I just want all of you, now," she whispered. She opened her eyes to see his gaze on her, his form pushing her into the bed and one of his hands between them, toying with her breast as he enjoyed the look on her face. She looked desperate for him, and it was driving him crazy.

"Calla..." Dean cut himself off, staring at her. Her eyes were wide, wanton, her lips half-smiling up at him and her body still trembling beneath him, but there was hesitation there also, and he had to know what it meant before he went further.

She could still taste herself on his lips, but his hands stopping hers had reminded her that, much as she wanted this, and much as she wanted him to just take her, however he wanted her, she had to tell him she was a virgin, if only so that he wouldn't be angry when he realized it. Why hadn't she told him already that this was her first time, she asked herself again, wanting to just drown in his eyes. There was a part of her that was terrified he'd change his mind if he knew, but he wouldn't really, would he? He couldn't, she promised herself again, still lying silent and hesitating beneath him. It was so clear, from feeling the way he held her when he kissed her, and the way he'd moved her where he wanted her, when he wanted her, on the couch, that he wanted to have her, and that he wanted her to feel him taking her, owning her. She just had to ask, she knew. But she also had to tell him that she'd never done this. She wished she'd told him earlier.

"Dean, I've never..." she cut herself off, closing her eyes and breathing in at the feel of his fingers circling one of her nipples, teasing her.

"Never what, baby?" Dean asked. Watching her, he saw she was pushing herself to say something. What, was she about to admit she was a witch? Or that she'd never had a guy go down on her—like he just had, at least? He stilled his hands, letting one rest on her breast and leaning up over her so that he could fit his other under her head, and bring her eyes to his. "Never what?" he repeated.

Calla looked at him, knowing he had no idea what she was about to say. There was a glimmer in his eye, like he was expecting some flirtation he'd heard before, and she felt her heart speed up in response. She couldn't lie to this man even if she wanted to, she realized belatedly. "I've never been with anyone," she whispered, willing him not to change his mind even as she said it.

Dean froze, his eyes on hers, examining her for any sign that this was some come-on meant to make him want her more. "You mean, you've..." he trailed off once again, trying to figure out what he was even supposed to say, or do, if she meant what he thought she did.

"I've never had sex," she told him quietly, and then she reached to hold onto his bicep when he started to pull away. "Please don't be mad, please," she repeated helplessly, letting one of her hands stay resting on his chest, feeling his heartbeat as she watched his expression process what she'd told him.

"Calla, Jesus..." Dean propped himself on his elbows above her, watching her face. It had never occurred to him. "You're 28," he said questioningly, and she nodded. Unbelievably, he could feel his dick getting harder, resting against her hot slit and thinking about being the first one inside of her, and he didn't know what to do. "How far have you gone?" he asked after a moment.

She smiled beneath him, her tongue ducking out to lick her lips. "Not as far as we went on the couch, Dean."

"Jesus, Calla, what..." he stopped, his mind spinning. This was the last thing he'd expected her to tell him, and with the chemistry between them, he couldn't wrap his brain around it—not with his dick demanding all of her, and her naked beneath him, the taste of her pussy still on his lips.

"I know... I just... it feels right with you," Calla stuttered out. "It's that simple. I just felt like... I had to tell you."

"After waiting all this time? You just met me," he told her. He licked his lips, feeling how dry his voice was and trying to figure out a way to make sense of what she was saying. She was gorgeous, and sexy, and had curves to die for, and here she was telling him that he was the first guy... Why? "Why?" he asked. "Why now, why me?"

He felt her shrug beneath him, and watched a slight smile cross her lips.

"It's not like I'm in love with you, Dean," she told him, telling herself that it wasn't even a lie. "I just... I feel safe with you, right. I'm not asking for anything, I promise," she added.

"You couldn't have told me sooner?" he groaned, letting his forehead come to rest against hers as he took a deep breath, but her soft answer took his breath away again.

"I was afraid you wouldn't want me if I did," she answered quietly, her hand loosening from his bicep as she said it, as if letting him go.

Dean pushed down the doubts that had been surfacing in his mind; the honesty had dripped from her answer, helplessly, and he didn't want to admit that she'd probably been right, if for different reasons than she might have guessed. He couldn't say no to her now, though, or turn her down like this when she'd opened herself up to being this vulnerable. Not when she wanted him, and when he wanted her this badly, as well. He shook his head, trying to gather his thoughts. "It wouldn't have been that I didn't want you, Calla," he told her, trying to pull himself back from the edge of taking her, and wondering what the right move was here, if he could bring himself to make it.

Calla could see him thinking about leaving, about disappearing, and she wanted to cry. Her body was aching for him, and she'd never felt safer than she felt with his hands on her, one of them still to the back of her head, and one resting at her cheek with his body pressing down on her from above. She could still feel his hard dick, bigger than she would have guessed or imagined, and she was terrified he'd push up and just walk away. When he bent down to kiss her, softly on the lips, she almost melted with the relief of it, and allowed her grasp to hold again to his bicep as she pushed up against him, meeting his kiss with her own desire and breathing him in. She just wanted to be his, at least for a little while.

He tugged at her lip with his teeth and relished the little whimper of desire she let out. When he leaned back to speak, she cut off whatever he'd been looking to say with another 'please, Dean, I want you,' and he let himself fall on top of her fully, his weight coming down onto her as he slipped one arm beneath her shoulders and levered her up against himself as he let his lips come down on her earlobe, her head thrown back on her pillow while his other hand worked loose his jeans. At least for now, he knew, she belonged to him, and nobody else, nothing else; she was just his. Not moving from overtop of her, he squirmed out of his jeans and pressed his throbbing dick down into her thigh, enjoying the gasp he got from her when she realized the size of it.

He felt one of her hands go tentatively to his cock, pressing at its length through his boxers, and he groaned against her before pulling himself away. He didn't give himself more time to think about what he was about to do or who he was with. Landing in a crouch beside the bed, he pulled out one of the condoms he'd slipped into his back pocket before leaving the hotel and stood beside her. "You're sure?" he asked, his eyes on hers as she nodded and smiled up at him; he could see the moisture in her pussy from where he stood, and then he watched her eyes follow his hands as he pushed down his underwear and tore open the condom, pulling it over himself expertly before he leaned over her and kissed her, his body above hers and his hands on each side of her shoulders.

"I want you to take me—I want to feel you all at once," she whispered against the side of his mouth, and he felt his dick jump in response. He'd wanted her for days, and he'd felt so out of control lately that he wanted to take her, hard, and not worry about being gentle, but it hadn't occurred to him that this would be her first time. No matter what she wanted, she didn't know what she was asking when she said she wanted him all at once. He'd be gentle now, and anything more would wait.

He leaned up over her, feeling his cock still straining toward her, demanding, but he hadn't yet let himself inside of her. "Baby, I don't want to hurt you. I'm not going to."

Calla made herself stare back into his eyes, insistent. "I just want you, however you want me," she told him, and then she closed her eyes in surprise when she felt his length move against her thigh, heavier than she would have expected.

In a moment, his lips were on hers, and she felt one of hands between them, positioning his cock at her entrance, and his head slipped just inside of her pussy, straining forward. Just this part of him, only the beginning of what she could feel him holding back, felt like it was stretching her, and she caught her breath, looking up at him, and nodded.

He leaned in, breathing into her ear, "Tell me to slow down if you need me to, okay?"

Dean had never been a girl's first, so far as he knew—he'd avoided it, knowing he'd never be sticking around. Now, he could feel Calla's pussy stretching around him as he inched forward, catching his breath at how tight and warm her passage was. Her hands were in a death grip on his biceps, and he stopped when he was halfway in, looking into her hooded eyes and forcing himself to stay still. He could feel her stretching around him, adjusting, getting used to the demands of his cock as he tried not to hurt her. She was frozen beneath him, and tighter on him than any pussy he'd ever felt. He wanted to rock into her and take her, hard, but he knew he couldn't do that to her. Not yet.

He leaned forward, trying to keep himself still inside of her, and kissed at the tear that had strained its way out of one of her eyes. He let one of his hands start massaging at her hip, his other moving from her hair to trace along her neck as he stayed propped above her, trying with everything he had to stay still and let her get used to him. He pulled back slightly, feeling her gasp beneath him and hold tighter to him as if for purchase; her pussy was pulsing around him, and he couldn't tell if she was feeling more pleasure than pain.

Calla could barely breath, she felt so full, and the sensations were overwhelming. Her pussy ached around him, and felt like he was tearing her in two, even as still as he was, but having the muscles of his chest and thighs pressed down over her was intoxicating, as if the pain didn't matter as long as he'd just stay still. She had her eyes clenched shut, and she realized she was barely breathing, so she began taking small breaths, her lips pressed against the sweat of his collarbone as she tried to get used to him. It seemed like her whole body was throbbing. He was so hard, pulsing, she felt like she couldn't breathe, and it hurt more than she'd expected, but she forced herself to breathe against his shoulder, suddenly realizing he'd gone stone still above her, one of his hands frozen in her hair, the other on her hip.

Watching her get used to his size, even with some of his length still waiting and desperate to get into her, it finally hit him, what he'd allowed himself. She was a fucking virgin. Dean froze again with the thought, his breath hitching as his dick jumped inside of her and she gasped in response. Her nails were digging into his skin, one of her hands at his right bicep and the other on his chest, and her breath was coming in little gasps. He centered his eyes on hers, willing his dick to stay still while she tried to get used to him. He wasn't small, and he'd known he'd be a lot for her, small as she was, no matter what, but with this being her first time...

"The rest of you, Dean, please, I know you want to," she whispered, catching his eyes. Her breath was raspy, her eyes hooded.

He shook his head, licking at her lip and making himself wait, thinking she had no idea what she was asking for, and even he knew that. Instead of pushing further in, he moved one of his hands to brush his finger along her clit, and then he did it again, enjoying the slickness and keeping himself in check as she shuddered with response. His dick jumped in reaction to her movement, hard, and she gasped in what he could see was pain. He raised forward to kiss away another tear that had squeezed from her eye then, released her clit again, and let his fingers just explore her skin.

Calla trembled beneath him, and kissed him back, relishing the feel of his rough palm on her side and shaking from the desire and the pain that had just taken hold of her again. "I want all of you. Let me get used to all of you, Dean; stop holding back," she told him, pushing up slightly against him and gasping at her own movement. His other hand had been holding steady at her hip, and it moved with her, allowing her to take another inch. "I want all of you," she insisted, her eyes catching his.

Instinctively, he let his body answer her. In one long, slow lunge, he was inside of her, filling her, having entered her with a surety and allowing the last few inches of his length to find their way inside of her, not pausing again to let her get used to him—taking her, like she'd asked, in one solid push that was as slow and constant as he'd been able to make himself move. Finally, he was inside of her, centered on the sensations of his dick and breathing heavily above her. She was tight, incredibly tight and wet and warm, and pulsing around him with desire.

He closed his eyes to still himself, feeling her pulsing around him, hot and wet. God, she felt good. It was all he could do to not get lost in the sensations and start pushing her further, even now and before she was ready for more.

After a moment, Dean let himself inch further out of her body, feeling her legs open slightly in response to his movement as she gasped in response to the feel of his dick sliding along her pussy, and he brought his lips to hers, kissing her, and tugging at her lips with his teeth lightly while he let his hands roam along her skin. He pulled back far enough to put his lips at her ear, and he wasn't sure whether or not he was lying when he told her quietly, "You were wrong, thinking I wouldn't want you if I knew," and then he pushed back into her slightly so that she gasped for breath beneath him. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she breathed. "You're just so... big, Dean," she finished, and if he hadn't known any better he'd have thought she was blushing in embarrassment when she said it.

Calla closed her eyes against his cheek then, focusing on the feel of his rough fingers on her hip and on her breast, and on his breath on her neck. He was nibbling, and the ache she'd been feeling at her center was slowly subsiding. He was so hard, and she felt so full, but suddenly there was as much tingling pleasure there, pulsing around him, as there was pain, and she felt like she could move some more to meet his small movements. She let herself, moving one of her legs so that it wrapped around the back of his thigh, and she pulled in so that he came all of the way back into her and she let out a breath in reaction, suddenly feeling like he'd gotten even bigger, even as she'd been just starting to get used to him.

"Slow, Calla, take it slow," he whispered against her ear. He angled up then, moving one of his hands between them so that his fingers could find her clit again, and he pressed against her there even as he let his dick nudge further into her, pushing her to accept all of him. He felt her lurch against his body, spasming as she called out, and his dick jumped forward to bottom out for a moment as he groaned in reaction and forced himself to pull just backward as he bit down lightly on her shoulder, one of his hands holding tight to her waist as she shuddered beneath him.

"God, you feel good, baby," Dean groaned. She was pulsing around him, one of her legs wrapped around his thigh and her hands still holding onto him as if her life depended on it. He could feel her whole body thrumming with energy beneath him, and her clit was pulsing with pleasure, her whole pussy now clenched around him, as demanding as his cock was, and it was all he could do to keep himself in check.

"You... God, Dean, you, too," she whispered, and Calla pushed up against him, taking all of him into her again even as her mouth found his and she opened her lips to him, and felt his tongue press against hers as his dick slid, back and forth, and she trembled with each move. She'd never imagined it could feel like this, so natural, and the ache from before was gone. She just felt full, and alive, and wet, wanting him. "You feel amazing," she gasped, spasming suddenly beneath him as his dick jumped and his fingers clamped down on her clit.

Calla screamed beneath him, into his shoulder, and he let himself speed up, pushing all of the way into her and then coming out until only his head was inside of her before he pushed forward again, pumping into her and feeling her welcome him each time, warm and wet and pulsing against him. Past the point of slowing down, for even a moment, his lips found hers again and he pressed into her, every muscle in his body focused on their connection and on the pleasure of it until he was pumping as quickly as his body would allow, one of her legs hanging onto him and her body wrapped around him, moving with him and slick with sweat.

When he came, he yelled into her hair, his lips above her ear and his whole body jerking with the release of his orgasm, spasming inside of her while she gasped against him, mewls of pleasure slipping out amidst whimpers and whispers that he couldn't clear his head enough to understand. He lay atop her for minutes, staying inside of her; still hard, though not like before, he let himself breathe into her neck and relish her warmth, everything else a world away. She was panting against him, her body still shaken from the pleasure, trembling, and he let himself press deeper into her once more so that she gasped, before he pulled out, and leaned to the side above her, watching her and knowing he was in too deep, already.

To Be Continued...