Supernatural: Hot and Bothered Ch. 01

Story Info
Winchester brother experiences hot deja vu.
6.1k words
4.46
27.1k
15
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters of Dean and Sam Winchester are from the TV series Supernatural and are owned by the CW Network. The storyline does build up to sex, so you won't be disappointed reading the whole thing. The title says it all; this story kept me hot and bothered until I got it written out.

Dean Winchester awoke in the motel room to hear his brother moaning in his sleep. At first he thought Sam was actually trying to carry on a conversation with him. Which really wasn't that unusual for Sam to just ramble on with Dean interjecting an occasional "uh huh" and "yeah" to make him think he was listening.

"Sammy? Sammy, you alright?" Dean asked groggily, as he sat up in bed rubbing his sleepy eyes. He glanced over to where his younger brother was sleeping in the next bed.

"Viv! Ohhh yeeaah! I'm coming Viv!" Sam moaned frantically.

Dean smiled to himself. "My baby brother is having a wet dream about some chick named Viv." Although he had never heard Sam speak of a Viv before, he still found it amusing. Sam was not the smoothest with the ladies; he was way too shy. Dean was always the one who scored with the ladies they met on their adventures. When he saw something he wanted, he went for it. Sam just usually sat back and waited for it to happen. And if it didn't happen, he just chalked it up to fate.

"I'll let him have his fun. At least he's getting some in his dreams." Dean said to himself with a sly grin. Since he was already awake, he slowly made his way to the bathroom. Coming out of the bathroom, he checked on Sam again. Sam had broken out in a cold sweat across his forehead, and kicked his blanket off the bed and onto the floor.

Dean picked the blanket up off the floor and put it at the foot of Sam's bed. "Man, she's really doin' a number on you, buddy! Does she have a sister you can hook me up with?" Dean whispered as he crawled back into bed. "Have fun, it'll be morning soon."

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

The next morning, Dean woke to birds singing outside the window and the sun streaming across his face. He glanced over to see if Sam was up yet. Apparently Sam had survived the night with his dream lover. His bed was neatly made and the door to the bathroom was closed. Groaning, Dean sat up in bed and stretched, his heavy feet hitting the hardwood floor.

Sam quickly swung the bathroom door open. His face was covered with shaving cream, with a towel tied around his waist. His honey-colored hair was wildly tousled from the shower. "Oh it's you. I thought housekeeping was trying to get in."

"Afraid Viv was gonna see you naked?" Dean snickered as he stood up, adjusting the waistband of his boxer shorts. "She really gave you a workout last night, huh, little bro?"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Sam asked, giving Dean a puzzled look. He really hated it when his older, more experienced brother teased him about women. Dean lived in the here and now; any woman he found attractive, he pursued and bedded her. Sam was the opposite; he desired quality over quantity.

Dean went over to the small window and propped his elbows on the windowsill, gazing out into the parking lot. "She's all you could talk about last night. You've been holding out on me Sammy."

Sam cocked his head to one side. "You should really cut back on the cheap booze at the dive bars you drag me to. Its really eating away at your brain."

Dean turned to face his brother, feeling the sun hitting his bare back and chest. "Sam, if I had a tape recorder last night, I would've taped you and played it for you. This Viv chick was really giving it to you."

"You're such a dumbass." Sam sneered at being teased, slamming the bathroom door.

"I'm just sayin'," Dean yelled back, smiling at the thought of his brother having a wet dream he couldn't remember. "If that chick was doin' me that hard, I would've remembered it!" Dean said, feeling his cock growing hard just by the thought of it. "Hey, you gonna be in there much longer?" he yelled, pounding his fist on the thin wooden door of the bathroom. "I need to shower and shave too."

Sam turned the hairdryer on full blast in the bathroom to drown him out. "You better not use all my hair gel, Sam. You can be such a bitch sometimes." Dean thought to himself as he opened the door to their motel room, grabbing the complimentary paper left there on the doormat.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

"You all ready to go, bro?" Dean asked, climbing into the driver's seat of their black 1967 Chevy Impala.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm ready to go." Sam replied, not looking up from the newspaper he was engrossed in.

"Looking for your engagement announcement?" Dean smirked, sliding his dark sunglasses on.

From the corner of his eye, he could see Sam run his fingers through his hair. He knew Sam was beginning to get aggravated with all the teasing, But Dean enjoyed it so much. It's one of the perks of being an older brother.

"Dean, so help me," Sam glared at him, a blood vessel popping out on the side of his neck. "cool it with the Viv stuff! I don't know a Viv, or Vivian! Ok?"

"She may be the girl of your dreams...literally." Dean laughed, as they left the parking lot and headed down the tree-lined road.

"Yeah, well," Sam rolled his eyes, unconvinced. "anyway, I was reading this article in the paper, and here's a story about some old lady that has a magic painting that can tell the future."

"Interesting." Dean replied, raising one eyebrow. A painting that claims to tell the future was tame compared to the demons, ghosts, and evil spirits they usually encountered. "So where's this old lady with the psychic painting live?"

"According to this," Sam said, flipping back one page of the newspaper. "Just one town over in Harmony."

"Harmony? That sounds like a nice place." Dean chuckled. "Sure doesn't sound like a place for paranormal activity."

"Yeah, Hellhole or Vortex to Hell would be too obvious, right?" Sam laughed, folding the newspaper. "When we get into town, I'll look up the old lady's address again."

"Ok," Dean replied, turning the radio up full blast. As they cruised along, Dean was bopping his head to the heavy-metal music that blared out of the car's speakers. He had just installed brand new speakers in the back, and he loved to hear them rock. Sam looked out the window and got lost in his daydreams. He was definitely the dreamer of the two brothers.

Sam's thoughts drifted back to last night, when he did in fact, dream of a woman. It puzzled him that he had called out for someone named Viv in his sleep. "Do I know a Vivian?" Sam thought to himself. He could never tell Dean about it. He took his teasing way too far and would just make it all about sex. Actually, it was kind of sexual, but in a sensual way. "Dean would never see that side of it, so why mention it?" he told himself as he glanced over to watch Dean drumming the steering wheel to the music. Sam smiled to himself knowing that he had a sexy secret Dean knew nothing about.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

The small town of Harmony looked like a typical American small town. The houses were nice, but simple. Most of the houses were spread out, fields stretching between them.

"This place should've been named Hicksville instead of Harmony." Dean yelled over the music.

Sam turned the music down. "I kinda like it. It's small and homey."

"You would." Dean looked over the tops of his sunglasses, as they stopped for a stop sign. "This place looks like Nowheresville to me!"

"Jerk." Sam mumbled under his breath, unfolding the newspaper to look for the address.

"What was that?" Dean leaned in toward him.

"Nothing." Sam mumbled. "Turn right. The address is 69 Dream Catcher Lane. That's where the old lady lives."

"That's what I thought." Dean pushed his sunglasses back up on his face. "This place is so sugary I might get a cavity just being here."

The old, two story farmhouse that bared the address the two brothers were looking for stood in the distance. Dean stopped at the end of the long, winding driveway letting the Impala idle; it's engine growled, anxious to proceed on.

The house was well kept; clinging vines and hanging baskets full of colorful flowers hung along the front porch. A porch swing and two weather beaten rocking chairs rocked in the breeze. All the windows were open in the house, linen and lace curtains peeked in and out of the windows. It was a beautiful late summer afternoon, the scent of honeysuckles and lavender hung heavily in the air.

"What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation?" Sam asked sarcastically, throwing the folded newspaper in between the dash and windshield.

"I'm just waiting to see if a hillbilly is gonna come running out with a shotgun." Dean smirked.

"They do have all the windows open for easy access." Sam played along. "You'd better hope they're not die-hard Ford fanatics."

"Yeah, I thought of that too." Dean laughed, putting the impatient Impala in gear and heading up the dusty driveway.

He pulled the car to the end of the driveway and they both got out. The hot sun beat down on them as the scent of fried chicken and freshly baked biscuits drifted from the open kitchen window.

"Looks like we picked the perfect time to visit, huh, Sam?" Dean hit him in the shoulder as they approached the wooden steps that lead up to the front porch. "I forgot that we hadn't eaten yet."

"Yeah, that smells great!" Sam said, knocking on the rickety screen door. "I could definitely eat!"

The big front door to the old house was open; Dean and Sam could see through the screen door into what looked like a big living room.

"Just a second!" an elderly voice sang from the kitchen.

"Ok." Dean and Sam said in unison.

"Hey Dean, so what's the plan to get inside the house to check for the painting?" Sam whispered, just realizing they hadn't come up with a plan.

"Just follow my lead baby brother." Dean winked. "I'll just simply charm the old sweetheart, and she'll let us in."

"Yeah, but how do we get to her to let us stay for a while?" Sam fidgeted. "We'll need at least a couple of days to even find this painting...if it exists!"

Before Dean could answer, the screen door swung open. An elderly lady, in her late 60's, smiled at the two brothers. Her hair was as white as snow, and her piercing blue eyes smiled back at them. When she got a closer look at the two men, she seemed to stop dead in her tracks for a split second. "Howdy!" she finally said.

"Hello young lady, is your mother home?" Dean smiled one of his award winning smiles, notorious for turning women into goo.

Sam turned his face slightly away to keep from laughing, but returned to face the lady. He didn't want to appear rude.

"Oh my," the old lady blushed. "you are the charmer! What are you young men up to?"

"If only you knew." Sam thought to himself, smirking at how Dean got the old lady to blush. "This ought to be good." he thought, as he waited for Dean's response.

"What's your name young lady?" Dean asked quickly.

"My name is Opal. Opal Montgomery." she giggled. "What's yours?"

"I'm Dean Winchester, and this is my brother, Sam." Dean replied, putting his hand on Sam's shoulder.

"Nice to meet you." Sam said politely with a smile.

"Winchester you say?" Opal said thoughtfully. "I don't think I know any Winchesters. If I saw two good looking guys like you I would remember it, even if I am 69 years old! Are you two new to town?"

Dean glanced over at Sam. "You could say that."

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

After exchanging pleasantries, Opal finally invited them in. Sam suspected that she was trying to get a sense of what kind of men they were. But truth be told, if they wanted to get in they could have. It scared Sam that Opal could be so trusting of two strangers at her door and invite them in so easily, not knowing what their true intentions were.

"Come in boys." she held the screen door so they could enter. "Please join us for lunch."

"Oh, you have company?" Sam asked, feeling bad they were imposing on her.

"Oh no, honey." she replied, wiping flour from her small fragile hands onto her red apron. "It's just me and my granddaughter."

As the two brothers followed her through the big living room, the smell of fried chicken made Sam's stomach growl.

"My, my!" she laughed. "You boys are hungry! Growing boys like you two need to eat!"

Opal's kitchen was big and airy. All the windows were open, which made the delicious food smells circulate even more. A dining table that looked like it was from the 1950's sat in the middle of the floor.

"Abigail! Abigail, we have company!" she called out to the slender brunette that had her back to the trio, standing at the old iron stove.

Both Dean and Sam were checking out her long, dark hair that cascaded down her back into a loose ponytail. She was wearing a hot pink tank top that really showed off her toned arms. She wore blue jean cutoff short shorts that really complimented her plump backside and shapely thighs.

Sam thought he heard Dean say "Damn!" under his breath. He wasn't sure if that was the thoughts in his own head, or if Dean actually said it out loud. But the sentiment was mutual.

"If her front side looks as good as her backside, I'm in trouble!" Dean thought to himself, feeling his cock getting harder by the second. He was glad he had chosen to wear his more loose fitting jeans today.

Sam was having a similar reaction to the pretty brunette. He could feel the blood running directly to his cock, and he couldn't wait until she turned around.

"Hi." the pretty brunette smiled as she turned to face the newcomers. "I'm Abigail. Abigail Montgomery. But you can call me Abby - all my friends do. What's your names?"

As she crossed the room to stand in front of the brothers, Sam's mouth went dry. She was a gorgeous, petite young woman, maybe five feet tall. She looked to be about his age, late twenties. He towered over her since he was six foot four. He could feel his cock getting harder and harder in his pants as the seconds ticked by. Her sparkling green eyes looked up at him, piercing into his soul.

Sam felt an instant connection to Abby. He didn't know why, but he felt like he had met her somewhere before. Their eyes held the intense gaze for several more seconds. Her emerald eyes seemed to speak to him, yet they exchanged no words between them. He glanced down at her lips, thinking she was actually speaking words to him. Her lips only curved into a sexy pink smile.

"Hi!" Dean interjected, sensing the intense exchange between the two. "I'm Dean Winchester."

Abby reluctantly broke the connection with Sam. "Hi Dean. It's nice to meet you." When she turned to face Dean, Sam took a quick peek at the perky breasts that filled out the tank top so well. He wondered what they tasted like as he longed to touch them and take them in his mouth.

"Very nice to meet you, Abby." Dean smiled one of his sexy smiles.

Dean's face dropped when Abby turned back to look at Sam. "Let me guess," she put one finger to her pink lips, which turned Sam on even more. "I bet I can guess what your name is."

Sam realized that she was flirting with him. He wasn't so oblivious to females that he couldn't tell when a woman was flirting. "Ok, guess."

"Hmmmm," she took one of Sam's hands in hers, stroking his palm with her index finger, leaving a trail of fire from her hand to his crotch. "your name is Sam."

He knew that she had been listening when they were on the front porch talking to her grandmother. "Yeah, you're right." he smiled, playing along with the raven haired vixen, his hazel eyes locking with hers again.

"Abigail, I've told you to stop with that palm-reading, witchcraft nonsense!" Opal said as she put a platter of fried chicken on the table. "Come on you young folk, let's eat! The food is getting cold!"

"Grandmother calls it nonsense, but it's not." Abby replied loud enough for Opal to hear. "I'm the local palm reader and fortune teller around here. Most folks call me a charlatan, but I know what I see."

"That's cool." Sam replied, interested in seeing more of Abby - much, much more. He ached to be near her, which was odd since he had just met her.

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.

As they all sat down to eat the delicious lunch Opal and Abby had prepared, Dean made it a point to slide in the chair right next to Abby. He wasn't going to give up trying to make a connection with her. She was so damn hot, and there was a certain something that made him want her.

"So Abby," Dean said as he picked up some chicken with tongs. "tell me a little about yourself."

"There's really not that much to tell." she replied as she put her napkin in her lap. "Like I was telling Sam, I'm known around here as the local palm reader and fortune teller. Most folks think I'm a fake, but I'm not."

Sam pulled out a chair from the table right across from Abby. He watched her as she spoke about the gift she had for telling the future, and how some people mocked her when she walked down the sidewalks in town. He could tell in her eyes that all the mocking really hurt her.

Dean leaned closer to Abby. "Say, could you read my fortune sometime?" he looked deep into her eyes seductively. "I have a very long life line."

Across the table Sam could feel his blood start to boil. If looks could kill, Dean would be six feet under. How could Dean try to make a play for Abby when it was totally obvious that she liked him!

To Sam's relief and amusement, Abby seemed uninterested in Dean's advances and innuendo. "Sure, it'll cost you twenty dollars. But truth be told, most men's life lines aren't really as long as they claim." she replied with a sly wink, spooning out some mashed potatoes.

"Oh." Dean was shocked that he didn't get a different answer. Sam was dying laughing on the inside, but he kept his cool on the outside.

"So what brings you boys to Harmony?" Opal blurted out, quickly trying to clear all the sexual innuendo that hung heavily in the air.

Sam looked over at Dean, and then Dean back over at Sam. Sam hoped Dean's quick thinking would kick in now. They needed an excuse as to why they had showed up at their door just out of the blue.

"Actually, Sam and I are out doing odd jobs to make some extra money." Dean blurted out like he was reading from a script. "And your farm looked like a good place to stop and ask if you lovely ladies needed any work done around here."

"Wow, I wonder where Dean has been hiding that one!" Sam thought to himself as he glanced to look at Opal, and then kept his gaze on Abby to see if they were buying it.

"As a matter of fact," Opal said as she brought over some homemade gravy from the stove, sitting down beside Sam. "we have let things go a little around here. There's several things you could do around here to help us out."

"There's something I'd like to do that's sitting right there." Sam thought to himself as he stared at Abby. He imagined what her soft skin felt like as he sat there fantasizing about her. She must have felt him staring at her, because she raised her eyes up to meet his.

Her eyes seemed to scream "I want you too!" Sam could feel his cheeks burning in an innocent blush. Abby lowered her lips to the straw that was in her glass, wrapping her tongue around the end of it, teasing and lapping at it slowly.

Sam could feel his cock getting harder and harder. He was glad he was sitting down at a table. His growing erection would be hard to miss. He couldn't tear his gaze away from watching her. Even the simplest move she made was totally sexy. He wanted her, and wanted her bad.

He usually didn't yearn for a woman as bad as he did for Abby. Sure, he had crushes on women he and Dean met along the way, but there was something different about her. It was almost like they were picking up where they had left off, almost like they had been together before.

12