Supernova Ch. 02: Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers

"Oh god, I'm going to come already!" she screamed. "Oh god, oh god!"

Stan grinned, but kept fucking just like that.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she moaned as her whole body tensed up and her pussy contracted around his thick meat. With one last stroke, he pushed inside her and held it there through her final orgasmic waves.

She collapsed in front of him, sliding off his still rock-hard cock. Her round, bubbly ass looked amazing, the way it framed her moist, swollen pussy lips, slowly pulling back together. He almost wished it was her he had to serve for the rest of his life. But then he saw the Princess as the Captain rolled over to the side. The blonde was so perfect in every way, it almost made his balls hurt.

"Okay, show me what you've got," Princess Yulia said with a wicked grin. She was waiting for him in the missionary position, rubbing her wet slit slowly.

"No problem!" Stan said and positioned himself between her legs. He grabbed the root of his long shaft and rubbed her clit with the massive head.

"Mmm..." she moaned. He ran the tip up and down her slit. She was soaking wet and ready for him. He imagined how tight she would be, being so young and so perfect, and grinned. He was really looking forw-

"BANG!"

The whole ship shook, and Stan fell to the side. First one, then four, then seven clunking sounds resonated through the hull. Serrah Joamo was ripped out of her post-orgasmic bliss. She knew the sounds all too well.

"Yzikians are boarding! Quick, get your fucking clothes on!" she ordered.

"This is not a drill. We need to get to the bridge immediately."

Stan and Yulia quickly understood the severity of the situation and scrambled for their clothes. Captain Joamo was already in uniform, checking the energy levels on her ray gun as the two others tried their best to get their clothes on.

"Lt, what's the situation?"

"It's the Wei Laido again! They're entering the ship, Captain. Our shields were down for scheduled maintenance and our point blank defenses couldn't take out enough boarding wessels. We're getting overrun!"

"Damn, can you keep them out of the bridge for a few minutes?" she said into her incomm.

"I don't know, Captain, there are so many of them!" her good friend yelled back, over distressing sounds of gunfire and explosions. Suddenly the incom was silent.

"Damn it!" Captain Joamo muttered. "Okay, new plan. We have to reach the escape pods in the aft section. It's not too far."

She unlocked a cabinet and tossed a couple of plasma pistols to Stan.

"Here, take these. Now, let's go!"

Stan passed a gun to the Princess, who surprised him by recharging it and checking the sight. However, this was no time for interviews.

Serrah opened the door, then peeked out. Silence. They hadn't reached this part of the ship yet.

"Come!" she waved and the three ran down the hall towards the engine room.

They ran fast. The Captain in front, then the Princess and finally Stan as the rear guard. Soon he could hear armored footsteps behind them, and soon after that, deep sounding voices.

"In here!" the Captain whispered, and the three slipped into a small storage room.

"Quiet!"

The three huddled close together, and Stan felt his cock poking Yulia's round, firm posterior. He was still affected by the interrupted situation, and these clothes were not optimized for privacy in that department. The Princess kept silent as the thugs passed through the corridor, but he could swear she pushed back on him.

The footsteps became more distant, then disappeared. The Captain slowly opened the door and peeked out. She motioned for them to follow, and went out.

"The stairs are just around the corner, and from there it should be a breeze," she said.

"BLAM!" A shot barely missed them, and produced a huge burn mark on the wall.

"Run!" Stan yelled, and the group rushed down the hall.

The shot had come from behind them, so there was no point in changing the route. He didn't take the time to look behind him, but could hear someone coming. The women almost jumped down the stairs, so he took a chance and skipped the "almost" part of it. Ouch! It was a bit too far, but he made it in one piece. A plasma shot burned a whole in the floor next to him. He jumped behind a corner, then peeked out to fire back.

"PHOOSH!"

"SSSSEEEEK!"

The plasma barely missed his upper right arm, paralyzing him temporarily as the fringe ions hit his skin. He shrieked in pain, but saw that his own laser beam had spliced the assailant in half. Good riddance!

He ran after the women, who were at the end of the hall already. The Princess stood guard with her gun while the Captain unlocked the escape pods.

"More of them! Duck!" she yelled, and Stan threw himself on the floor.

"Pew pew pew!"

The shots from the young blonde found their targets. Stan got to his feet again and made it to the door. The Captain had managed to open it now. Once all of them were inside and in their seats, she started the fast launch sequence.

"5-4-3..."

The three of them braced themselves as the pod shot out of the spaceship.

sbd99
sbd99
76 Followers
12