Superslut Ch. 3

Story Info
She becomes a stripper & meets a mysterious stranger.
2.4k words
4.21
52.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 01/20/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
102582
102582
16 Followers

“I can’t believe I have to find a new place to live!” Katie said “Well, they know your name now.” The voice replied, “it’s not safe to stay here.”

Katie picked up the classified section she had been looking for a job in just yesterday and began to read. “I still haven’t got any money or any place to work.” She said.

After a while she threw the paper to the table, depressed. “There's no jobs I can do in there!” In she said “And without any income I certainly can’t get a new apartment!”

Just then she noticed an add on the back page of the paper, “PRIVATE DANCERS WANTED.” it said “ AT THE BLACK PALACE NIGHTCLUB.!” “Hmmm.” Katie said, picking the paper up again “This could be the answer, maybe all those dance classes will finally pay off!”

Katie vaguely remembered hearing about the Black Palace before, it was a very seedy place, made the club she’d worked at previously seem like a kindergarten class, but she was confidant that with her new power she could easily handle any situation that might arise.

She glanced out the window and noticed the sun was setting. “I’d better get ready!” She said, standing and racing to the bathroom.

She showered as fast as she could and toweled off in a hurry. Then raced to her bedroom to dress.

She started out by putting her hair up in ponytails, guys always seemed to like that, then put on the glossiest lipstick she had and some eye shadow. She really never needed more makeup than that, due to her naturally gorgeous features. After that, she pulled on a pair of pink lace panties and thought long and hard before finally slipping on a matching bra, her tits were naturally firm enough that she didn’t really need it, but guys always loved to watch her take it off. That done, she sat and slid a silky pair of thigh high stockings with lace garters up over her perfect legs. The final step was a form fitting, almost see through pink dress that came down to her mid thigh and a pair of high heeled platform shoes, pink of course.

She smiled at herself in the mirror before heading out the door.

* * * * *

Somewhere far away, the dark creature sat alone and angry. “Blast that fool Frank!” He said to himself. “It will take me years to have an opportunity to gather that much energy again! The woman responsible must die, and I know just the man to do it...”

* * * * *

When Katie’s cab pulled up to the large concrete, windowless building that was the Black Palace there was already a long line. She sighed and got into her place, behind a few dozen people.

The line seemed to pass rather quickly as person after person was turned away by the two rough looking bouncers that manned the door.

Katie turned around to see how many people had gathered behind her... and found herself breathless. The man who stood directly behind her, only inches away was easily the best looking guy she’d ever seen. Even through his designer suit she could see his rippling muscles, he was quite a good bit taller than Katie (even though she wore the highest heels she owned) and her gaze fell directly on his powerful chest. Slowly, she looked up and up, he must have been more than six and a half feet tall. Finally her eyes fell upon his handsome face and he gave her a “hey there.” type smile. She could only stare and try her best to return the smile.

“Miss.” She heard from behind her after a moment “Miss, Yo what's up? You want in?” Katie turned to discover that they were talking to her. “Oh, yes” she said “I’m here about the dancing job.” The men sized Katie up and told her that the people looking for private dancers were at the back booth. She thanked them and headed in, looking back once to see the tall man talking to the bouncers.

The club was crowded and noisy, with dozens of attractive women walking around in various states of undress, some of them completely nude. Katie had never performed completely without clothes before, only topless. It had never even donned on her that she’d probably be expected to at this place. The thought only troubled her slightly.

She made her way to the booth farthest to the back of the room, as she had been told, and found a group of five men dressed in dark suits and looking suspiciously about. She approached them and sat down on the edge of the table, crossing her legs as seductively as she could, letting her skirt hike itself up over her garters in the process “I heard you boys are looking for dancers.” She said in her sluttiest voice. Suddenly all the men fell absolutely silent and stared, some at her ample breasts, some at her perfect, crossed legs, all at some part of her however.

At last, an especially fat man spoke “Yes” he began “We’ll pay a lovely girl such as yourself $500 for the night.” Katie had never made money like that dancing before, without thinking it over she readily accepted.

She began by walking around the table, stopping in front of each man to wiggle her ass or shake her tits in his face. Once they had all gotten a good look, she stepped up onto the table and struck a sexy pose, spreading her legs to let her new employers look up and see her panties. She stood like this for a moment, building the anticipation, then began to move her body to the loud music that permeated the club.

Her dance was rhythmic, exotic, and most of all sexual, the men stared transfixed and those at nearby tables had begun to take notice as well. Katie closed her eyes, lost in the music. Any time she neared the table edge she could feel hands caressing her legs, sliding up her thighs towards the treasure above, she would always step away just before they got there, teasing them.

It was not long before she pulled her dress up over her head and stood there in bra and panties, giving them another moment to admire her before continuing the erotic dance. She squatted, shaking her ass in their faces and felt at least three pairs of hands run over the back of her panties, cupping the cheeks and attempting to journey between her thighs. Again, she pulled away without giving them access, smiling at the lust she inspired.

Finally, she decided to open her eyes and look at the men. For a second time that night she was breathless, for not two tables away sat the tall man from the line, staring at her. She hurried to catch her breath and continue the dance, not wanting to disappoint her employers, but not before giving a big sexy smile and a wink to the man.

From then on, she could feel his eyes on her and she smiled privately, dancing even sexier for him. She swayed erotically to the music, running her hands over her breasts and puling the straps of her bra down off her shoulder, revealing more and more soft skin then stopping and replacing the skimpy garment. Her hands slid slowly down the sides of her body, catching the top of her panties and pulling them down inch by inch, exposing the very top of her well trimmed bush before pulling them back up.

She could tell the men could take no more of her teasing and she turned away from them, facing the tall man in the process. She smiled at him and slipped her hands behind her, undoing her bra and letting it fall to the ground. She gave the tall man the first look at her newly free, perky tits before turning to the howling group that was paying her and continuing the dance.

She cupped her glorious breasts and pinched the erect nipples, causing herself to gasp slightly in the process. She could still feel the tall mans eyes on her and she imagined it was him touching her tits. The thought made her a little wet.

She continued to dance, rubbing her engorged nipples for awhile, feeling her moisture spread until she was almost certain her panties must be showing her arousal. She didn’t have to guess for long, the next time she opened her thighs the men went wild, their cries got louder and they leapt to their feet, reaching out to touch Katie, though all they could reach was her mid thighs.

Katie noticed that the fat man who seemed to be the leader had remained seated and wondered if she wasn’t doing a good enough job. Then, she saw the bulge in his pants and he snapped his fingers and pointed at his erection. One of the scantily clad women in the club scurried over and kneeled at his feet, unzipping him.

Katie felt the other men continuing to caress her legs and squatted, finally giving them access to the prize they had been seeking all night. She felt a torrent of hands running over her wetness, pulling at her panties, caressing her thighs. One finger pushed the elastic of the underwear to the side and ran over her moist snatch. She groaned with pleasure and lowered herself slightly, forcing the finger to journey up her slit, to her erect, pierced clitoris. The finger became aware of the small silver ring through Katie’s most sensitive part and began playing with it, she replied by moaning and writhing, almost forgetting to dance.

Katie’s juices were pumping out of her with each pass of the finger and soon her delicate panties were completely soaked through and her thighs were wet. Reluctantly she pulled away from the men and stood upright once again, her panties stayed in the clutch of the men and she stood completely nude save her stockings and high heels.

The men marveled at her perfectly trimmed triangle of hair and delicate pussy lips, she could feel herself growing more and more aroused, their calls and stares pushing her over the edge. She could feel the heat growing inside her, the orgasm approaching. So far enveloped in her own arousal was she was that she didn’t even hear the voice in her head trying to warn her of something, nor the pistol being cocked under the table.

Katie fell to her knees and leaned back, sitting on her heels, again the men grabbed for her, but she beat them to their prize and touched the very tip of her finger to her yearning nub. That was all it took to push her past the point of no return. She breathed deeply and screamed in ecstasy as the orgasm took her, washing her body in waves of bliss. She felt her pussy convulse as a blast of girl cum shot out of her hitting the fat man who was getting sucked off.

Katie fell back exhausted as the hands of the men found her and caressed her, resurrecting her passion. Two thick fingers pushed against her sex for a moment before her walls lost the battle and parted, letting the digits slide up into her rather quickly. She gasped at the unexpected entry and contemplated trying to get away, but the sensation of a third finger gently circling her still engorged clit overwhelmed all thoughts she had. Almost immediately she had a second orgasm and even more of her sticky girl cum shot out of her.

“Now Boys!” She heard someone yell and the hands pulled away.

She opened her eyes after a moment to see the fat man, now standing with a gun pointed directly at her. Time seemed to pass in slow motion as he pulled the trigger and the bullet sped at her. Fear welled up inside her, instantly replacing the ecstasy she had felt just moments ago. After what seemed like forever but was really less than a second, the bullet hit Katie in the left breast... and bounced off, leaving her luscious tit jiggling.

She screamed and noticed that the other men had now drawn guns as well, she also noticed that her energy seemed to have ebbed severely. She thought back to the previous night when she had ‘humped’ the missile “The constant stimulation must have kept my power up.” She thought to herself. Even with the two orgasms she’d just had she doubted she could take more than a few gunshots before she was depleted, especially at this range.

Almost without thinking her hand shot to her sensitive little clit, she saw all the men’s trigger fingers begin to tense and knew she could never fight all of them fast enough.

Just as she thought it was all over there was a burst of movement and the five men fell. Katie looked up to see the tall stranger standing over them. “Come on!” He yelled “Lets get out of here!” “Who are you?” Katie asked “Drake” he replied “Now come on!”


Katie got to her feet and grabbed her discarded dress, Drake took her hand and pulled her through the crowded club as other men in dark suits realized what had happened and drew weapons of their own.

“What's going on?” Katie yelled to her mysterious savior.

“This club is owned by the mob.” He answered “And they answer to the Dark One, the thing that's trying to kill you.”

“He’s right” Katie heard a voice in her head “I knew there was something odd about them, I just couldn’t put my finger on it, everyone in here has a rather strange vibe. There's something special about this guy to... something powerful. Plus just look at him! If I had thighs they’d be wet!” Katie smiled at the voices last remark and followed her handsome stranger out of the club and into a black sports car.

“How did you know that?” Katie asked him as they sped away “About the dark one... and the mob and everything?” He looked at her and smiled “Some of us have more practice with our powers...” was his only answer.

As they sped off into the night Katie looked at him and realized how much she needed a recharge. She couldn’t wait to get wherever they were going...

* * * * *

Meanwhile the creature known only as the dark one cried out in anger as it watched the proceedings through a mystical pool of black water.

“I have trusted in mortals long enough!” It said to itself “Now I will handle this myself!” the creature now seemed to hold something it hadn’t moments before, a pair of white lace panties.

To Be Continued...

102582
102582
16 Followers