Suppelty Ch. 02: Welcome Overstayed

Story Info
Chapter 2 of the fantasy erotica novel Suppelty.
1.5k words
4
3.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Welcome Overstayed

The next morning I woke to birds chirping outside my tent. Sunlight filtered through my tent flap to my bearskin rug and my bear chest. My head ached, but I was accustomed to being hung over. I stood and stretched my muscles, turning my wrist over to look at my Luxen duct.

My body, and my duct, looked the same as they ever had. I knew they wouldn't change, not physically at least, but the effects would be different. I let a bit of Luxen release, blue gas like lake water poured from the duct, instead of the pink gas it had been just the night before. I was a Prudent.

I stepped outside my tent, and the other Suppelty who had celebrated with me the night before now eyed be with cold curiosity. That was always the way. I remembered seeing other Prudent leave after their last night. They never said a word. They just mounted a horse and rode out of the Suppelty camp. Part of me wanted to do that, but a far more driving part of me wanted to stay.

Emileeth emerged from a tent across the burnt out campfire. Her silver hair and pale skin conjured memories of our bodies coupled. My cock reacted. I wanted to taste her.

I walked around the fire and sprayed Luxen from my wrist around her head.

"What on earth are you doing?" she balked.

My head was foggy from drink. I knew my plan to take her wouldn't work. But I had to try. A group of Suppelty villagers now gathered around us to see the commotion.

"I want you. I told you last night wouldn't be the last time."

Emileeth breathed in my blue vapor. Then she opened her eyes.

"Ah so that's what the Prudent Luxen does. It shows me your thoughts, your plans, your ideas. I don't know why that would ever be useful, but I see the night the two of us shared on your bearskin. I see that you would like to join with me again, but I have no desire to repeat the act." Her eyes hardened. "You disgust me. You're Pathetic."

She walked past me and my stomach dropped. I knew she would resist, but I was so infatuated with her, and I had just had her the night before. It was a cruel twist of fate that she be so repulsed by me now.

"Please," I said, grabbing her by the arm, "I don't want to leave the Suppelty. I need you."

"Ha! What a pathetic man. You're not worth the dirt on the bottom of my feet. You're not welcome here anymore." Her voice was cold.

A murmur spread through the crowd followed my some snickers. Embarrassed by such a young woman, I lowered my head and returned to my tent. I rubbed my temples and tried to relieve the pain in my head that throbbed like a horse stomped it, there was no way I could ride to join the Prudent.

Then an idea struck me. I would force them to let me stay. I quickly snuck out of my tent, keeping my head low. I jogged to the horse's stable and saddled one with the small riding pads we used. No one questioned me. I was supposed to be leaving after all.

Once the horse was saddled I positioned myself on his flank. I used the dull side of my knife to jab the horse's haunch. It fretted and jumped a bit, but did nothing else but flare it's nostrils at me. I switched to the knife's sharp edge, and poked. Then he jumped, the horse's muscles flexed and it reared to kick its back legs out toward me.

I jumped away leaving my foot to take the brunt of the impact. I heard a crack and white hot pain flared through my ankle. I fell to the ground and rolled away from the horse in case it attacked me again. My ankle hung loose when I flexed my leg. It was good and broken.

I stood on my good leg, careful to only put weight on my broken ankle when absolutely necessary. My bare chest was covered in mud, and I walked slowly, watching as my ankle began swelling.

I hoped it was a clean break. I stumbled back toward the center of the camp, each paced limp on my injured ankle sending sharp knives of pain through me. I collapsed on the floor in front of my tent.

Emileeth saw me returning, and approached me with rage on her face. "What on earth do you think you're doing? I've never met a man so hot headed in my life. You must leave! Now! Or we will force you to!" Two strong Suppelty men stood behind her. They would do whatever she said now; her Luxen hung around them like a cloud.

"I would," I said, "but I can't ride. The horse bucked and broke my ankle. Take a look yourself." I held up my leg and my foot had swollen to twice its size. "I'll need help while it heals before I can ride."

Emileeth fumed, her fists clenched tight. Hannah approached from the crowd and took my leg in her hands. Her soft, sun-tanned features bent in concern. She prodded at the flesh on my leg, and I didn't have to fake the pain from the tender area around the wound.

"It's broken," Hannah said. "I'll set it and take care of Willim while he's injured. Then he can leave."

"Thank you, Hannah." I said. She had always been a wonderful friend.

"Fine," Emileeth said. "But as soon as it's healed you must go." The rest of the Suppelty around her nodded their agreement.

"I wouldn't want to stay here with you anyway," I lied.

Then the group of them stormed off. I hobbled back into my tent, putting my weight on Hannah's shoulder to keep it off my bad ankle. Once I was situated on my bearskin, Hannah left, and returned quickly with leather strips and lengths of wood to bind my leg. We sat and she started wrapping the strips around my ankle with the stints on each side.

"How on earth did this happen, Willim?"

"The horse kicked me."

"But you're an excellent horsemen. One of the best. I don't understand."

I grinned at her. Her eyes shot open. "You did it on purpose? What kind of fool are you?"

I laughed. Despite the pain I was elated. I was staying with the Suppelty. At least for a few more weeks. And although Emileeth had rejected me, I didn't have to join the Prudent and an adult life.

"I told you I wasn't ready to leave."

"No one will accept you here now. I can't even be seen with you or the group will outcast me as well. I may be beaten just for offering to help."

"Nothing will happen. They'll go back to Luxen fucking and we'll all be happy. They may forget I'm here and just let me stay forever."

Hannah shook her head, her large breasts swaying side to side.

"Now can we please just relax," I said, reaching up to touch one of her breasts. She slapped my hand away before it came close.

"Don't even think about it! The Prudent and the Suppelty do not have sex. Not ever and certainly not now." Her voice was cold, and serious, and her brown eyes were firm. They held none of the warm flirtation of the previous evening. Again I was shocked at how different one day made things.

"Okay," I said, looking down away from her.

"Good. Now, I'm sorry to be harsh. It's just they'll kill me if I had sex with you. I want to help you; you're one of my oldest friends. I just want you to be good. Nothing can happen."

"I understand," I said. Suddenly the foolishness of my plan presented itself. What good was staying with the Suppelty if I couldn't enjoy their lifestyle? My heart sunk.

"Good," she smiled, brown eyes twinkling at me. I had never wanted Hannah so badly. Her hips, wide and full, called to me. I had held them and slammed into her so many times, but now she rejected me, like Emileeth. My cock ached at the site of her Luxen duct. I wanted a taste. I wanted the warm high flooding my veins as I filled her pussy. I should have just left the Suppelty. This would be torture.

Hannah finished wrapping my ankle with the leather strips. I flexed my foot. It hurt, but the binding helped stabilize it. "Thanks, Hannah."

"You're welcome. Now. You stink. And you're covered in mud. You'll need a bath if I'm going to be taking care of you."

I looked down and realized the mud from the horse's stable, which may have been mixed with dung, was dried and caked all over my chest and leather shorts. "Maybe you could help me out? I don't know if I can manage alone."

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Fine let's go."