Suppelty Ch. 03: Cleaning Up

Story Info
Chapter 3 of the fantasy erotica novel Suppelty.
2.8k words
3.86
3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Cleaning Up

The Suppelty stared as we walked through rows of tents beneath the bright sun. I kept my weight on her as I walked, but the stint held up, and the pain in my ankle was minimal. The bath tents were on the far edge of the town, near the water source, the lake Yalt.

Beyond the lake was the forest of Falhorn and through it the road to the Prudent cities and beyond. The Suppelty kept to themselves, rarely leaving our valley except to hunt, or fish, or trade. Each tent we passed on our walk held people staring or whispering about us, about me. I never felt so alone, so detached, in a place where I had been near a king the day before.

We arrived at the edge of the village, and I felt so dirty I almost jumped into the lake's clear blue waters. Instead Hannah led me to one of the many bathing tents. They looked like all the other tents we lived in, but bigger. The animal hides were sewn together to stretch ten strides across a frame of wooden beams.

Inside were a large metal basin and a place for a fire pit beneath to heat the water. Next to the basin sat a wooden chair, and a table with soap, sponges, and brushes. As soon as we were clear of prying eyes I leaned against Hannah's back.

I smelt her cinnamon hair as my cock slid against her lower back, just above her firm ass and wide hips.

"Knock it off!" She yelped, jumping away from me toward the tub. "I told you they'll kill me if anything happens."

I pouted at her. We had been lovers for so long, and now she wouldn't even look at me. "No one has to know anything happened," I said, pleading.

"I would know. And it's just wrong. Can't you last six weeks without sex anyway? Your leg will heal and you can leave. Then you can fuck some Prudent. In fact you can fuck me! I'll be there waiting for you. I leave in a week."

"Six weeks! My gods, no I can't wait. I have been a man of the Suppelty, I haven't gone six hours. I need you now!"

"Enough, I'm going to clean you up, but then you're looking after yourself I can't handle this."

She waved a hand at me and went to fetch the water boys. Half a dozen Suppelty men came back with large clay jugs and dumped them in the tub, then one set the fire beneath the basin before they all left, leaving Hannah and I alone again.

I reached down to unfasten the button of my pants.

"No, sir, Willim. You leave those on!"

"You must be joking. I'm not going to bathe in my shorts."

"Yes you are. Or I'll leave you here and you can hobble back to your tent, or crawl for all I care."

I sighed. "Fine. Gods, what has happened to you women? You've all gone crazy."

"You're the one gone mad not us! Now into the tub!"

I climbed over the brim of the tub and lowered myself into the water which was quickly warming from the flames. It soothed my aching, dirty pours and I relaxed a bit.

Hannah brought soap and leaned in to rub my leg with it. As she leaned over her bronzed breasts nearly poured out of her leather top. They were two luscious melons, waiting to spill their nectar for me.

I reached a hand out and felt one. Hannah was distracted cleaning my legs, and so moaned out.

"There you go," I said, tweaking a nipple in my fingertips. A gasp rolled across her lips.

"Won't you ever quit? I said we can't do this." She said.

"Oh, we're not doing anything. I think maybe you're just getting a Prudent's legs clean. And I'm just getting a Suppelty's breasts clean. Nothing wrong with us cleaning each other up a bit right?"

She licked her lips. "I suppose not. But what if someone comes in."

"We're just washing each other, Hannah. Here. I need to be washed here."

I pulled her hand and the soap up to my chest, and then lowered it down to my cock.

She rubbed my penis through my shorts and her eyes filled with desire.

I took the soap from her hand and worked it into lather on my palm. Once it was foamy and thick I smeared it on the exposed part of her cleavage, working it into the top of her tits, and sliding my hands down beneath her top to her nipples. The slippery soap made the smooth flesh of her massive tits slick with moisture so my hands glided freely along them.

"Oh, Willim." She whispered. Her hand continued to idly stroke my cock above my shorts.

I was desperate to get them off so she had proper access, but she had been so resistant. I had to play it slowly. I kept massaging her tits with the soap. I rubbed her nipples in circles.

"Hannah. Why don't you take that shirt off? We're making a mess." She looked down at her tits and the wet spot on her leather shirt where the soap and water had seeped in.

"You're making a mess you mean. Doing exactly what I told you not to do."

"No, no. We're just helping each other get clean. Nothing wrong with it at all."

Her luscious lips cracked in a grin, but then she stood up away from me. Her arms pulled the leather jerkin up and over her head, leaving her in nothing but a small pair of leather shorts over her wide hips. Her immense tits spilled free, large, but perky, full and high on her chest. Her nipples were larger than most, but short, and delicious. I had to have them.

"Come on over. Let me clean you up." I said. She leaned over the tub's rim toward me, and I pressed my face into her heaving breasts. Her nipple slipped past my lips and I sucked it hard. Her back arched and pressed her chest into me. I used my hands to rub the soap further around her tits and my face. The skin of her tits was so slick that my face glided inside of them like sliding on ice. Her large tits wrapped around my face.

"You're not doing a good job of cleaning me," I said, taking her nipple from my mouth.

"Oh," she giggled. "Sorry. You are a dirty boy." Her hands which gripped the rim of the tub went back to work on my still covered cock.

I returned to her tits, taking each nipple into my mouth in turn. I reached out to touch her ass and play with her pussy, but the metal rim blocked my chest. I forgot playing it slow. I wanted Hannah, needed her. She continued to rub my cock and body with her small delicate hands.

"Why don't you come into the tub with me?" I asked.

Her eyebrow rose questioningly.

"Well. If I'm going to get you as clean as you're getting me, you'll have to get in here. Otherwise it's just silly." I smiled, hopeful she would do as I asked.

Slowly, she reached down and wrapped a thumb around the waist of her leather shorts. She eyed me mischievously as my cock surged. Then she bent and pulled her pants down, revealing her shaved pussy. It dripped and called to me, her Luxen duct above her clit, at the base of her pelvis, appeared swollen, ready to release. I wanted it. I had to breathe her Luxen in. Feel the warmth, the desire flood through me. She approached the tub.

"Nothing can happen though, Willim! I mean it. Only to take a bath!" She said the words, but the conviction was gone from her voice.

I nodded my head eagerly, and then she stepped over the rim, her back toward me. With her one foot in the tub, and the other still on the floor, and her head bent over, she offered me a perfect view of her pussy and asshole from behind.

I couldn't resist, I dove my head into her sopping wet pussy. My tongue flicked along her sex and tasted her juices thick like honey. Her head arched.

"Ah. Willim! What are you doing? I just said nothing can happen!"

"Nothing's happening! I'm just getting you clean. This works better than soap, like animals do it. You know?"

Her moans increased as I plunged my tongue back into the tunnel of her pussy. I squeezed her asscheeks tight around my wet face, relishing their firm pressure against my nose and eyes. My hands reached out to rub her tits, knowing full well she was mine.

Her hips rocked against my face, and I pulled my fingers to her clit and started working her sensitive flesh in small wet circles. She cried out in pleasure, rocking on top of me as my tongue and fingers plunged into her pussy. Then her Luxen duct exploded with pink mist.

I breathed it in, feeling it fill my lungs. My tongue grew in size, and quickened its pace as I inhaled the mist. My muscles relaxed like I'd drank three skins of wine, and my heart rate quickened. My pulse forced blood to my cock which was still restricted by my wet shorts. Hannah was cumming all over my face, dripping down my chin, and then she turned and looked at me, pulling her second leg into the tub and dropping into the water in front of me.

"Enough! She said, trying to catch her breath. Her face was flush with the high of Luxen and cumming on my tongue. Her brown hair was wet at the bottom, and stuck in strands to her soap covered breasts. I was not done with her.

"But I'm not clean yet." I said. "In fact, you missed the dirtiest spot of me." I finally pulled my pants down and threw them sopping to the floor.

"No!" She said. "Willim we can't!"

"Shh. Just clean me up." I took her hand and rubbed it against the soap, then guided it to my bare cock. Her hand gripped me hesitantly. Her eyes scanning toward the tent flap to see if anyone was coming.

"We can't. If they find us in here together they'll kill us both."

It was true, but I didn't care. I needed her more than I needed to breathe. The Luxen flowed through me now, and nothing could stop me.

"It's okay. You know they won't bother us. Not in here."

"They might."

"Shh." Despite her protests her grip doubled on my cock. She gripped the skin, and soapy wetness, and stroked. Her petite hands felt amazingly tight around my shaft as she worked it up and down.

"I guess you are a little dirty," Hannah said, looking down at my chest, still caked in mud. "I can clean you up the way you cleaned me." Her head leaned down and she kissed my cockhead. Her lips barely grazing my cock sent a shudder through my body. She took a long lick of my cock from balls to head, finally letting the head side into her mouth at the top of her lick. Her big brown eyes met mine as she sucked and stroked my cock. Each plunge into her throat was followed by a retreat where her hand gripped me tight and twisted.

She gagged on me and forced my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Her eyes scanned the tent's flap again, and saw the coast was clear. Then she grabbed the soap and started working it into her tits again. "I guess since my tits are all soapy I can use them to clean you off," she said, winking at me.

She lowered her tits close to the water's surface, where my cock emerged, and wrapped the mountains of flesh around my penis. She worked her tits up and down in a soapy fervor along the shaft of my cock, smiling and winking at me.

Her tit's felt firm and soft all at once. She tweaked a nipple in the slit of my cock head. I leaned down to try to kiss her, but her hand pressed me back.

"Don't kiss me, Prudent. I'm just cleaning you. Kissing is against the rules."

I laughed. "Okay, but what about my chest? It's still all dirty."

"You're right! What was I thinking? I'll need to clean that up right now." She slid her soapy tits from my cock and lathered them again with the soap until it was frothy and dripping from her tits. She dragged them up my body, rubbing her nipples against every inch of me. Every follicle of her body excited my heightened system.

I grabbed her ass as her tits finally reach my neck. The water sloshed around us in the tub as she straddled me, and continued to work her soapy tits against my wet chest. With my hands on her ass I pushed the grinding motion of her hips toward my swollen cock. Finally her dripping sex pressed against my cock.

"We can't," she said. "It's not right, Willim."

"You're just cleaning me, see. Up and down." I worked her entire body up and down mine. Her tits rubbing against my chest, and her pussy rubbing up and down my shaft.

"Okay," She said. "But you can't put it in."

I lifted her again and again, each time the head of my cock pressed against the entrance of her pussy before slipping passed and sliding the shaft along her opening.

"I won't." I whispered.

I felt her pussy lips against my cock. Finally, on one plunge, I changed the angle of my hips, and slid my cock inside her warm, tight channel. I pressed her ass against my balls and legs, and relished the feeling of burying my cock in Hannah.

Her back and neck arched until she was looking at the ceiling. "Oh my gods, we can't!" she said as she came. Her cum filled the water around me, and her Luxen poured into the water tinging it pink.

My mind was lost; I was inside a Suppelty, fucking her, in the Suppelty camp. Her body went limp on top of mine from her orgasm. I ground my cock up into her, using my hands to force her ass and hips against me. Her pussy flexed around me in continued orgasm like a tight glove of fur squeezing me with warmth.

I bucked and thrust into her like a mad man, a man possessed. I had done it. I had managed to stay with the Suppelty, and I could keep fucking Hannah. Soon she came down from her high, her hips started bucking against me, and her Luxen drove her on for further pleasure.

"Just getting clean right?" she said, her voice ragged from effort. Her tits pressed into my face again, I sucked a nipple and continued to thrust my cock in and out of her awaiting pussy. She ground her clitoris on my Luxen duct.

"Oh gods, I'm going to cum again."

I felt my own pressure building, and knew I would as well. When she came, her pussy tightened, doubling its strength and my own orgasm released. I plunged as deep as I could into Hannah and pulled her ass toward me, squeezing her body tight as my cum emptied inside her. It felt like the first time I fucked all over again. The hunt was finally over. I had her. I had Hannah. She settled on top of me, legs wrapped around mine as her pussy milked my cock, and I massaged her ass.

Her tits still heaved against me as she caught her breath. "Thank you for cleaning me up," I said.

She laughed awkwardly. "I can't believe I let you do that. A Prudent."

She slipped my cock out of her, got out of the tub, and pulled a towel from a stack to dry herself. She looked back at the tent flap, then back at me.

"I'm just glad no one came in. But you're welcome." She wouldn't look me in the eye. Her gaze constantly diverted back to the tent flap as if waiting for someone to barge in and announce they had seen us.

"Listen, Hannah. No one saw."

"I know. But I know it happened, and it was wrong." She still wouldn't look at me as she pulled her shirt over her head and walked out.

"Hey, wait! How am I going to get back?" I called after her.

"Figure it out."

I could tell she was upset, and it was my fault. I just couldn't fathom why the women felt so strongly about not having sex with a Prudent. The only reasoning my mind could grasp was that it was something innate, instinctual, and I lacked whatever it was. I would make it up to Hannah, and maybe I could get her to stay with the Suppelty with me. Then we could convince everyone that the segregation wasn't important. And we could live the life we wanted. I had to make it up to Hannah. I needed her.