Suppling

Story Info
Vigorous, effective way to reduce dress sizes.
5.7k words
4.38
29.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are warned that some people will find that the sex in the story below shocks them.

IF IN DOUBT OR UNDER 18, READ SOMETHING ELSE.

This story contains no reference to real events or to real people

This story may be reproduced in any from provided credit is given to Penelope Caesar.

* * * * *

It started for Vicky one evening when she answered the phone. "Is that Victoria Mannering? My name is Roger Simpson," said a warm voice. Vicky was pleasantly surprised at a stranger pronouncing her name correctly instead of following the spelling. "Yes. What can I do for you Mr. Simpson?"

"Tell me, are you interested in losing some weight and going down a couple of dress sizes? If you are not, we might as well abandon this conversation now."

"Do you know my dress size Mr, Simpson?"

"All I know of you, Ms. Mannering is your name, your phone number and that someone has suggested you might be interested in the better choice available in smaller clothes. I don't even know who suggested that."

"What could you do about it if I was interested? I warn you I gave up believing in miracles years ago."

"I can offer you the chance of an intensive fortnight's course where you pay if you achieve the targets agreed at the beginning of the course, and don't pay if you don't. If you do pay, and everyone has so far, it costs less than many ordinary two week holidays. The course includes no miracles, but it does mean committing yourself to being shut away for a fortnight on a healthy, low-calorie diet with a lot of strenuous exercise and massage. Our only secret at Supple is doing things naturally with people who have an enthusiastic interest in your success and in your enjoying the course."

"What is the catch?"

"You have to commit yourself to doing it our way. We don't publish details of our courses to anyone. We undertake in ironclad legal terms that you will come to no harm from what we offer you. You undertake to stay the course and pay us if the results meet the targets agreed between you and us in advance."

"Can I see something in writing?"

"If you will give me your postal or e-mail address, I´ll send you a copy of the agreement we ask you to sign, a brief description of our facilities at Supple, and the list of course dates. It's up to you from that point. We won't contact you again until you contact us."

"Very well." Vicky gave her e-mail address as the easiest way of ending the conversation.

The material that Vicky printed out next day gave dates for twelve courses over the next twelve months, two pages of rather plain description of a fairly large country house with photographs of a gym, a swimming pool and parts of the gardens. The address was not very specific and no map was given of how to get there. The third item was the agreement:

1. "Supple invites Victoria Mainwaring to take a cup of tea, coffee or a similar drink to her taste, at our premises on one of the dates on the list attached. Ms Mainwaring will be picked up from her home or other location specified by her, by a vehicle from Supple. At our premises, targets for the improvement of Ms Mainwaring´s physical measurements and capacities will be discussed, under medical supervision. If targets to be achieved within two weeks cannot be agreed, Supple will return Ms Mainwaring to the location at which she was picked up, at no cost to her.

2. If targets for the improvement of Ms Mainwaring´s physical measurements and capacities within two weeks are agreed between Ms Mainwaring and Supple, Ms Mainwaring undertakes:

2.1. To remain for the following thirteen nights at the premises of Supple, to accept at all times the judgement of the responsible staff of Supple as to the appropriate nature and content of her activities during this period, and to participate to the best of her ability in the exercises, diet, massage and other features of the course prescribed for her.

2.2. Except in the case of emergency, to limit her contacts during the whole period of the course to those on the premises of Supple with her.

2.3. At the end of the course to pay to Supple the sum of £350 if the agreed targets have then been achieved. If they are not achieved, she need pay nothing.

3. .Supple (Exercise Diet and Massage) Ltd. (herein above and below ´Supple´) undertakes:

3.1. To prescribe and provide a course for Ms Mainwaring which in the judgement of Supple will be within the capacity of Ms. Mainwaring, and will enable her to achieve the targets agreed in the period agreed.

3.2. To protect Ms. Mainwaring from coming to physical harm from or during the course, and to that end to conduct the course under medical supervision.

3.3. At the end of the course, to return Ms Mainwaring to the location from which she was picked up, or to another location agreed with Ms. Mainwaring.

4. The parties agree that the content, nature, and details of the course in which Ms Mainwaring is to participate shall remain confidential between those present during the course, and shall not be divulged to any person not present without the consent of the other party.

5. The targets agreed in writing for the improvement of Ms. Mainwaring´s physical measurements and capacities at the commencement of her course shall be annexed to this agreement and shall constitute a material part of this agreement.

.......................................

Victoria Mainwaring Date For Supple (Exercise, Diet and

Massage) Ltd."

Two nights later, Vicky happened to be having coffee with her friend Ray Simpson. She showed Ray the proposition which her namesake had sent to Vicky. Ray was less overweight than Vicky was, but from time to time she got desperate about what she called her shapelessness. She pressed Vicky into sending an e-mail to see if Supple would take on her problem. A version of the agreement in Ray's name came back in two minutes. Ray said there and then that she would go on the course if someone was there to hold her hand. Indeed, it would be well worth her while to pay for Vicky if the course worked. Vicky agreed to go, but insisted on paying her own way - if it turned out they had to pay - and they reserved places on a course in fourteen weeks time when they could both get time away from their jobs.

A minibus called to pick them both up at Ray's flat early on Saturday afternoon. One definitely fat and two overweight youngish women were already aboard. They began to get to know each other, and the final cheerfully bulging eighteen year old who joined the bus twenty minutes later. The fat woman, Jan, was married with two children. One of the overweight young women, called Mary, turned out to have a single child. She had split from her partner. The other two, like Vicky and Ray, were single and "currently unattached".

It soon came out that Gloria, the second overweight twenty something year old, had been to Supple before, some five months ago. She told them that at the time, she had been fatter than Jan now was. This time she was confident that she would get down to her real target measurements. And no, she had not lost any ground since the course, her weight was within a kilo of what it had been at the end of the course, thanks to keeping up Supple's general pattern of exercise and massage and diet. But she absolutely refused to give them any details about the course, press her and tease her how they might.

After nearly twenty minutes of this, she said suddenly "Ah, good, the video. This is where they start telling you what it is all about." The minibus had turned into a convenient parking spot, and the driver came round pulling the curtains across the windows. The video came onto the screen as they rejoined the traffic.

The first ten minutes of the video seemed to Vicky to be simply an attack on strenuous exercise. The man presenting "The Supple Sensation" hammered home the message that exercising your body in ways that were not natural and easy to you was a perilous course. Two of his examples even had people in wheelchairs. Exercise at Supple was something different. How? It was every bit as strenuous, or even more so, but the muscles you exercised to tune up your body tone, and to burn off the surplus calories that must be burned off are muscles which you naturally and easily use to the full when in the right moods and situations. Further more these muscles must be pampered so that they can truly, easily and fluently give of their best. That is the basis of Supple's approach to massage. Against a background of masseurs strong hands stroking and deep massaging women's' bodies both at the usual points and, it seemed, practically everywhere else there was a muscle, he spoke of the need to tune up muscles through massage before exercise, and to soothe and reinvigorate them after exercise. Finally he talked of and illustrated the Supple approach to diet. Excellent quality simple food, but never enough of it to stop you feeling hungry. He stressed the Supple doctrine that the quality of food really mattered. Excellent food is essential to keep you in the mood to really attack and enjoy attacking your targets.

The minibus was now going up the driveway of the house . It pulled up in the courtyard behind, to be met by two well set-up men in white trousers and sweatshirts. They courteously got everyone to identify their luggage, and took charge of it. The driver ushered the women into a comfortable small waiting room where they were greeted by the man who had presented the video. He introduced himself as Dr. Gregory. Dr. Gregory asked them to change into one of the hip length wraps available, and to come through one by one into the next room were he would give them a quick medical examination. On the basis of that, each of them would then have a talk with their individual tutor to agree practical and worthwhile targets for their courses. Anyone who did not agree targets would then be driven home. Those who did agree them, and he would be surprised if they did not all set themselves worthwhile targets, would go on to a first session of exercise and massage before supper.

Vicky was third in for her medical. She found one of the men who had taken the luggage was there with the Doctor. He was introduced as her tutor, Harry. The medical took less than a quarter of an hour. Harry was given a special warning about a shoulder which could go out of joint. Vicky had only thought of it as a bit of a nuisance.

Harry took her off still in her wrap - and nothing else - to another room where he brought her the pot of tea that she craved. When it came to targets, they soon agreed on a weight loss of 5 1/2 kilos (somewhat less than the stone Vicky had had in mind), 5 cm. off her waist and hips, the ability to touch her toes, and a high kick going 15 cms higher than she could now manage. To her surprise, Harry added to this a measurement between her nipples and the back of her neck. This was to be reduced by 2 cm.. After checking that Ray was also going ahead with it - she found that everyone was - Vicky signed up, and was committed to the course.

Vicky had a third cup of tea while Harry arranged a massage table. He brought in Dick, a muscular, shorter middle-aged man, who he said was also on her personal team. They offered her a choice of scented oils; she chose one with a peach smell. She lay on her face on the massage table, feeling relaxed, happy and curious. They started their massage at the soles of her feet, and each worked up one side of her body and then down an arm to the fingers. Then Dick started to work down from her neck while Harry worked up again from her feet. They met deep massaging her buttocks after Harry's thumbs had finished working inside her thighs and up to her crotch. They helped her turn over. Then Harry worked down from her head while Dick worked up from her feet. Her legs went onto Dick's shoulders as he massaged her thighs and hips. Harry's hands had teased and palpitated her breasts before they worked down over her stomach muscles to stroke excite and titillate her clitoris and vaginal lips. She found she was looking hungrily at the bulge in his trousers as he reached down her. He dropped his trousers as he came up thorough Dick's arms, and offered a condom covered cock to her vagina. She could only relax luxuriously as they guided it into her. Minutes later as she bucked into her first orgasm, Harry's weight came down on her hips. The thrashing and upward thrusting of her body scarcely seemed hampered at all, either then or in the lead up to and climax of her second orgasm when Harry came too. When Harry withdrew, she found Dick's mouth on her nipples stimulating them unmercifully. Within minutes she was lifted up and being taken standing with her back against the wall and her legs and arms clasped around Dick's body. She matched him thrust for thrust until first she and then he reached their climax..

Quickly she was laid on her back on the massage table. They each massaged one side of her again working swiftly, smoothly and tenderly from shoulder to foot. Then she was on her front as they worked more slowly down her back to her feet. She took a shower, and they rubbed her down. She found they had a simple dress and briefs she had not seen before ready for her. Bras she was told were discouraged. Breast tone improved better without them in most cases.

Vicky was taken in to supper where the rest of her group were also gathering. Everyone was in the same type of dress, with variations in colour and cut for the individual. She guessed from the glow - or was it blush - on the other faces that they had taken the same sort of exercise that she had. A clear soup was served as they sat down. They were too hungry to talk immediately.

As they finished their soup, Dr. Gregory spoke "Now I can tell you what you were doing before dinner ladies. You toned up your muscles, you used them very strenuously - everyone's hips lifted considerably more than their own weight, including you Jan because I weigh sixty per cent more than you do - enthusiastically, and very naturally, and then had your muscles stroked and soothed. Now you are eating excellent food, but not too much of it", he gestured at the fillets of sole that were now being served, "with a very good appetite. Your whole course will be variations on these themes. We will work up to it, but I can promise you that in two or three days, you will find you are sweating and panting through five hours or more of vigorous and varied sex a day, and enjoying it very much indeed. Is that a fair statement in the light of your experience here Gloria?"

"I think that I am going to enjoy it even more this time. George and Gordon picked up and went on this evening from where my old team left me on the first course."

"When you have finished eating, tea, or coffee for those who prefer it after dinner, will be served in the drawing room. An excellent, but small dessert will be served later to go to sleep with. That will be after you have been put through your paces by the third member of your personal team. You will each sleep alone. It is essential that you have plenty of uninterrupted sleep. You will be massaged and exercised solely by members of your own team. However, I may reallocate team members from time to time, and they can and will call me in if they see a need for that. I should also mention that the rule of no sex without condoms is absolute. Some of you will get so hungry that you will resent the possible touch of extra nutriment getting away in the rubber bag, but you will just have to suffer that. Jennifer, I had not expected our youngest guest to be the slowest eater, but now you to have finished, perhaps you ladies would like to go to the drawing room. You will have a good half-hour there."

In the drawing room, Vicky said "If I can't have sugar, I´d rather do without any sweetener in my tea thanks. Oof! I don't think I have eaten a meal so fast since my mother ticked me off for gulping my food when I was ten. She wouldn't give me a second helping either."

"I don't think I really need a dessert", said Ray, "my tummy gets a glow from just thinking about what those two lovely men were doing to it. Which of the teams did you have before Gloria?"

"Harry was my team leader. You've got him now Vicky. But I haven't seen the other two. Anyone seen a man with brown hair and a greying moustache called Jim, or a Chinese bloke called Lee?" There was no response. "Maybe they are third members of teams this time. We will see when the third men come to take us to bed."

" I thought we slept alone?"

"We do. It is nice not having to get up afterwards. When they leave us lying in our rumpled beds eating our chocolates."

"I hate sleeping on rumpled sheets."

"Then you will have to get up and straighten them, Jan." Jan went on "I suppose I haven't much experience, but these men do seem super energetic. Dr. Gregory had me breathless, but then Tony went at it even harder."

"And I suppose you went at it harder too. At least that it is how I responded." said Mary. "Did anyone else have a problem with big cocks?" cut in Jennifer. "I don't think I could possibly have taken Bert's if it hadn't been for all that lovely massage and Boris really wading into me first." Size may not be everything, but it proved fascinating. They were still comparing when the third man of each team came in.

Fred led Vicky off to bed. He massaged her very sensuously as he undressed her, and then spent what seemed to be forever with his mouth tasting licking and nibbling her nipples. When she was taken, she as on her hands and knees on the bed. After her second orgasm, her arms had collapsed, but her buttocks kept thrusting back until he also climaxed. She slumped down blissfully as he took out and tied off his condom. She opened her eyes as he straightened what bedclothes he could , and gave her a little gold wrapped parcel with an elegant blue bow. She unwrapped a miniature liqueur chocolate. She was still savouring its aftertaste when she fell asleep.

Vicky was woken by Dick stroking her body through the sheet. When she was more than half stirring, he offered her the choice of tea, coffee or orange juice. While he went to get her juice, she used the bathroom, and wiped away the stale signs of last night's sex.. She showered an hour later after a chain of orgasms collected whilst she moved and was moved astride Dick and lying on top of him. Her breakfast of fresh yoghurt and mandarin orange seemed no more than one delicious mouthful.

Over breakfast, Vicky managed to gather that different girls had had different tempos and positions for sex in bed as well as different sleep-time bonbons. There was time for no more before she, Ray and Jennifer were lead away to the gymnasium. The gym turned out to be smaller than it had looked on the photographs, but even better equipped. After an initial rub-down with pine scented oil which they shared on a mat, Vicky was set to swinging her legs one after the other as she hung onto an overhead bar. She saw Ray in a rowing machine with her tutor's hands running over her muscles as she moved back and forth. Jennifer held onto a pair of overhead rings with her feet on two other wide set rings as she moved her vagina on her tutor's cock. He lay on a vaulting bench and used his hands to guide her. Vicky suddenly kicked higher. Harry had stroked her clitoris as she swung her leg forward. That developed into a rhythm of kicking each leg alternately which she found almost as frustrating as it was exciting. Then Harry took her hands from the bar and told her to lean down to try to touch her toes. As she bent down he pulled her hips back and slipped his cock in. Then he kept to a rhythm so that deeper bends meant deeper and deeper penetration. She was touching her ankles when her orgasm burst.

When she pulled herself up, Vicky saw that Sam, Ray's tutor, had lain down under the rowing machine. It was now adjusted so that Ray's strokes with the oars made her cunt slide back and forth on his stiff member. He was insisting that she keep the stroke steady and powerful. She shuddered. Jennifer had had her feet threaded through the same ring that her hands held. Phil was sitting on his vaulting horse as she swung herself back and forth on him. His hands limited her swing as her excitement rose.

12