Supply and Demand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Allison sat in Dr. Swell's waiting room, smiling at the way she had to hold her magazine at eye level in order to read it. Her naturally built-up bust prevented her from holding it in her lap the way she might have just a week and a half ago. The nutritional supplement had worked beyond Allison's wildest expectations. It sent every gram of fat right to her chest, stacking and molding piles of buoyant flesh where there had been nothing. And the pills seemed to increase her appetite, too... so happily, her boobies were now bouncing out of control and pleasantly dominating about every aspect of her life.

Allison started getting impatient waiting for Dr. Swell. Spinning her rack-related sexual fantasies had become her favorite part of the therapy. Not only because they were fun, but Allison thought they had an effect on these two gorgeous and gargantuan specimens on her chest. They truly were as big as the breasts of a 300 pound woman... but the intense sexual concentration of both doctor and patient took two big burlap sacks of fat and flesh, and turned them into enormous guided missiles of sex appeal.

"Allison!" beamed Dr. Swell, as she walked into the waiting room. "How are they?" she asked, probing and pulling on Allison's new big cans.

"Big, heavy, and wonderful," smiled back Allison. "I can't wait to tell you more. I don't have to fantasize about men's attention anymore. It's become a reality!"

"Isn't that a turn-on?" giggled the doctor.

"Yeah!" agreed the patient. "I like to time their dicks, to see how long it takes them to get hard once they see these big babies bouncing around."

"How long does it take, usually?" Evelyn wanted to know.

"Well, I count one-one thousand... two-one thousand-- and that's usually it! If it takes longer, that just means there's more there to GET hard!"

"What do you do then?" asked Dr. Swell.

"Depends on my mood. Ask for a phone number. Or reach for their balls and just squeeze!" Both woman laughed heartily.

"Allison, I'm proud of you. You'll be ready for your first Post-Procedure Relationship Therapy session by the end of the week. Is Friday at 8:00 all right with you?"

"Sure!"

Dr. Swell gave Allison's boobs a lingering once-over. "And to think-- you've still got a few days' worth of growing left. God, you're going to be every tit-man's dream, sweetie!"

"Just one would be fine, doctor," said Allison, shyly.

"One other thing, Allison. You'll want to show off how gorgeous your boobies are bra-less... but don't. Wear a bra. It's important."

"Really? Okay... I'll have to buy one. I haven't worn one once since the growth. But if it's that important..."

"It is," the doctor said seriously. "Get one that fits and holds them high. Send me the bill. I'll consider it a gift."

"All right doctor! I'll be there," said Allison, "ready to play... and BE played with! So will these!"

She reached in front of her and gave her nipples a hearty "honk" as she bounced into the doctor's examining room.

Dr. Swell followed her in. "Now! Let's hear your latest titty fantasy--!"

* * *

Brian sat nervously in one of the doctor's easy chairs. It was time for his Sexual Surrogate session. He'd reviewed the material over and over, and was pretty sure he was ready. Dr. Swell had briefed him on the format. He was to pretend the surrogate was his girlfriend, who'd invited him over for a casual evening of snacks and TV. He was to treat her as Dr. Swell had instructed him... both to force himself to face up to his true desires and to learn how to please what the doctor called "the tit-woman". If at any time he made an error, the session would be halted. Brian would have to figure out what he'd done wrong, and correct it at the next session.

Dr. Swell poked her head through the door. "Ready, Brian?"

"Ready, doctor," he answered, standing up and walking toward the door.

"You can do it, Brian. I know you can. Come with me. I'll take you to where the session will take place."

"All right," said Brian, as Dr. Swell led him to a part of the medical complex he'd never seen before. Suddenly, he panicked. "Wait! What's her name?"

"Brian, you know I can't tell you her name. She's a professional, and she's playing a role."

"I know," said Brian. "But she's supposed to be my girlfriend. What do I call her?"

Dr. Swell turned around and gave Brian a reassuring smile. "You can call her... Allison."

"Allison. Allison. I like that," muttered Brian as he stepped toward the mock "apartment door" where the session was to begin. Brian looked around to say one more thing to Dr. Swell. She had vanished. He knocked on the door.

The door opened to reveal a vision so lovely, and so dripping with pure unadulterated sex, that Brian had a hard time taking it all in at once. The sexual surrogate--"Allison" was dressed in ridiculously high heels that turned and bent her gorgeous legs, womanly hips, and jutting curvy ass into an unnatural but arousing '50s pinup girl pose without even trying. She wore denim shorts that seemed to be at least one size too small, so tightly did they fit. Her face had a playful and pixie-like quality, but her eyes showed a smoky sexuality that openly argued with the innocence of that smile. The lush hair framing that desirable face was auburn-- Brian's favorite color.

But no matter how hard Brian tried to look her in the eye, his own eyes involuntarily kept returning to that delicious vision a little further south. Her bust, her bosom... her tits, for Christ sake! Brian had never seen anything like them. The girl wore a tight white cotton number that clung to her like a second skin, tucked in at the waist to empasize the vast difference between those two measurements, and cut low in the front to properly adertise the merchandise. My god, they looked like the tits of a 300 pound woman. But not fat and shapeless. These were full, sleek, and yet bouyant and bouncy. The way they overflowed at the cleavage showed Brian that no matter the size of the garment, it was a struggle for both of these tits to occupy the same space. And the nipples. Even though it was clear this girl was wearing an industrial strength bra, those two pointer sisters were doing their best to announce their presence through all that fabric and engineering. Not only were they announcing their presence-- they were pointing at Brian, seeming to say, "Him. Yes, he's the one."

Her low, throaty chuckle showed she appreciated all this appreciation. She helpfully did a full turn, like a runway model. Through her tight blouse, Brian got to see that there were at least eight hooks on the back of that boulder holder... bras don't need eight hooks unless they've got a lot of work to do.

Remembering his training, Brian stepped forward and pawed the girl's breasts. Allison responded with a sharp intake of breath. Brian lifted, gauging their heft. He was impressed. So impressed that he lowered his mouth onto the visible cleavage. It wasn't a kiss, a lick, or even a suck... this was a slobber.

"Ooooh, baby, it's good to see you, too!" Allison finally said.

"Hello, Allison," said Brian, coming up for air. Brian tightened his grip on the undersides of her breasts and spun her around in the doorway. "Come on in," he laughed, leading her inside the apartment by her considerable casabas.

Allison shut the door behind her. She reached to untuck her blouse and pull it over her head. "Here, let me get all this out of the way--" she began.

"Don't -- you -- dare," warned Brian, lowering her bulk onto a nearby couch. Brian stripped, holding up a hand to show her that he meant for her to remain clothed. "I've always wanted to this," he smiled.

Allison looked up at his member with anticipation. "Watch carefully," said Brian, as he held its bloated head in his hands, and proceeded to poke and probe until his maleness had worked its way between her two big boobies... with her blouse and bra still on!

"Push those busters together to keep me warm and safe," he said, and Allison quickly obeyed. "Oh, my god," said the girl, completely turned on by the idea of him depositing a load between her boobs and into her bra.

"I want them to squeeze it out of you...I want these titties to take care of you and your big friend... I want you to make your deposit...in the bank of my boobies!" she sang out in ecstasy.

Brian felt his overfilled balls empty out. A little early, but that was understandable. Allison was still looking up at him lovingly, pushing and pulling her breasts about as though using them as a mixmaster on the potion he'd just placed in her enormous bra cups.

"Now you can take off that shirt and bra. The shorts and panties, too," Brian grinned.

"What panties?" smiled Allison in mock innocence. "Oh, baby, you bet," she said, springing into action. Brian smiled at the way her boobilicious bra busters jumped and danced at nothing more than the action of her tearing off her clothes. She endearingly placed the bra on the floor so as not to lose any of Brian's still-fresh juices. With the cups turned up like that, it looked like two chef's salad bowls sitting there.

Brian stepped down onto the ottoman and sat. "Let me play with them," he said. Allison eagerly moved herself in front of Brian. "No, no," he admonished. "Behind."

She grinned devilishly as she carried out his instructions. Standing behind the sitting tit-man, she seperated her knockout knockers by hand and pushed the back of his head into the resulting space. When she dropped her hands, Brian's head was warmly and lovingly surrounded by Allison's lovely tits.

"That's it," he said, his voice strangely distant. He reached forward, groping for her nipples. When he found them, he played... gripping, releasing, toying, even twisting. Allison let loose with what sounded for all the world like purring.

This is what Brian had dreamed of his entire life. Reaching forward to play with the nipples of a beautiful woman who was standing BEHIND him. After several minutes, he pulled himself free. There was an audible 'pop'.

"Now I want those lovely things to caress my cock between them all night long. But I want your tongue licking my balls, too. Lie down on the couch!" "Okay, baby! Here-- watch how they stand up a little and flop and slope a little when I lie down. Those little girls' little tits can't do that!" Allison almost squealed.

"No, they can't," Brian agreed. He knelt over her beautiful face. His balls dangled on her lips while he waved the length of his cock toward her cleavage.

Slurping both balls into her mouth, Allison grabbed her tits with both hands and used them to clamp around the head of Brian's cock. The resulting friction was so arousing to both parties that Brian hunched his head forward to kiss the lips of Allison's private parts.

At that moment, a blinding light was turned on. Dr. Evelyn Swell's voice was heard over a public address system. "The session is over for the evening! Please return to the room."

Brian and his lovely auburn-haired partner both beat a hasty retreat, barely looking at each other.

When he finally, made it back to the doctor's den, holding his clothes in his hands, he was met by Dr. Swell. There was both pride and disapproval in her expression.

"Not too bad for a first session, Brian. You know what you did wrong, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes. I shouldn't have tried to lick her... her... you know," Brian mumbled.

"Cunt. It's called a cunt. And yes. You're right. Maybe on the fifth date, but here and now, it must be tits, tits, tits. Will you be able to start again tomorrow evening at 6:30?"

"Yes!" Brian spoke up, pleased he'd be getting another chance. "I want to try the standing tit-fuck in the shower! I want to probe her hard nipples with the head of my cock! I'll try..."

"That's the spirit! Make your plans! See you then," said Dr. Swell, hurrying out.

Allison was furiously pulling at her nipples, having made no attempt to get dressed again when the doctor came into her examining room.

"He's wonderful!" exclaimed the beautiful patient. "Where did you find him? He behaves JUST like a tit-man! And he stayed in character as "Brian", too! He's a gem."

"I know," said Dr. Swell. "You know what needs to be corrected don't you?"

"Shouldn't have let him suck my cunt. Sure. I'll get it next time," Allison said, hefting the weight of her boobs herself.

"Would you mind working with this one again tomorrow? At 6:30?" the doctor asked.

"Mind? Look at these nipples and tell me if you think I'd MIND," challenged Allison, shoving them in the doctor's face.

"God, I could hand my lab coat on those," wondered Dr. Evelyn out loud. "All right. See you then. Here-- don't forget your bra."

"Oooh! Right! Any more still in there?" Alison wanted to know. She reached into one cup, her entire forearm dissappearing from view. When her hand reappeared, four fingers were glistening with creamy and gooey essence of Brian. Allison swirled it around her left nipple.

"Just let yourself out when you're done, Allison. Well done. See you at 6:30," said Dr. Swell, walking down the corridor that went from one lobby to the other.

She wondered if maybe she should take out a THIRD ad in the daily paper. "DR. EVELYN SWELL... UNCONVENTIONAL MATCHMAKER." Enticing as the idea was, she decided against it. There must be a Society of Professional Matchmakers out there, she thought. That's all I'd need...someone else mad at me.

12