Suprise

Story Info
Wife is no longer in denial.
1.4k words
4.07
99.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
snfl_grl
snfl_grl
61 Followers

I was in my short black nightgown when I entered the kitchen to find my grinning husband. The flicker in his eye gave me a sensation I have not had for a long time. How I have tried to seduce him into letting me give him is weekly blowjob. That would have made me happy. Just to give him that, make him moan with his sexy voice, but he always responded with the same excuse.

"I'm too tired," or, "Not now honey I am not horny."

It worried me. Something was going on. This once proud sex beast is now tame? I think not. Who could blame him though; I am a woman with high standards when it comes to sex. It is a wonder how he let me suck him off. I would not wish to swallow, I never have. The thought of it makes me gag. Nor have I let him fuck me in the ass. That position would be too much for me. Why would any woman wish to do so?

I stared back at him and his grin with a longing. I hear him jack-off by himself. Mmm his moans make me so wet. He moans more by himself than with me. He says a name, a name I have not ever been able to make out quite just yet. Oh, but he is talking with someone. I know it. He is having much fun with her.

My husband walks up to me and places his hands on the sides of my face. He kisses me on the cheek. I feel another hand on my back and I try to turn my head to see whom it is, but my spouse keeps my head firmly towards him. The hand glides down my back and grabs my ass. I helplessly swat at it with my hands. My hands are captured with one of the stranger's as the gliding hand slides a finger under my dress.

Cool, thin fingers stroke my thighs. Pounding of my heart leaves me scared, but excited. I did not notice my breathing was so harsh. My lover kissed me passionately. The way I remember him doing.

"It's ok baby. Don't be scared. Oh I love you," he told me.

Ohh I felt my pussy dampen as the fingers went up and down the crack of my ass. I am hoping that is all this person was going to do to my ass.

I whimpered as my hands were let go. God, I wanted to have my love fuck me. The hands spread my ass cheeks apart and I felt a tongue lick my ass entrance. I moaned. It felt good. Lord, did it ever feel good!

My husband's hands went down to massage my neck as he continued to kiss me, "You like that don't you? Feels good doesn't it honey?" I felt his fingers touch my already hardened clit.

"Oh, yes, finger your wife's pussy," I heard a girl's voice.

A woman?!?! A woman was licking my ass. I abruptly turned around and faced a lady around my height. Her dark wavy hair hung slightly past her shoulders. She gave me a smile that brought out the twinkle in her mysterious chocolate eyes. She crawled up to me on her hands and knees and licked around my thighs. I tried to push her away, but she was a strong little thing. Fuck, and her warm tongue pressed against my clit. My partner grabbed my shoulders and pushed me down. The girl pulled me to a kiss.

"You want a thick dildo in you Miss?" she asked with a big, long dildo in her right hand.

"Nooo!" I pleaded.

My husband came around and the girl went behind me, "That is ok my little wife. Suck my cock love. Suck it like I know you love to."

I began to suck the tip of his cock, and then some. I only reached halfway down his hard cock till I stopped and sucked. His hand went to the back of my head and forced me all the way down on his cock. I began to gag and wanted to pull back, but he held me there as his hips began to rotate slightly back and forth. Never before had he been like this with me, but mmmm, I found I could not deny him fucking my throat.

"That's it lover. It's ok. Relax your throat. Oh yeah, like that. Oooo!"

Then I felt something along my ass. The dildo!

"MMMM!!!" was all I could say. My spouse did not let me stop sucking him. He knew what was coming as he grunted with each stroke of his hard dick in my mouth. His strokes became longer in and out of my mouth.

The girl's fingers lubed my ass and hole. My eyes rolled in my head as she squeezed the dildo head in my ass.

"Mmm!!" I was mumbling. This time, I moaned with pleasure.

The girl shoved the cock easily in me. Just a couple of inches. My ass stretched around its thickness. Then more went into my ass. I groaned on my husband's cock. He was now gasping for air.

"Fuck my wife's ass. God, she likes it! She loves it. I know she does. Oh, yeah."

My lover's cock throbbed in my mouth. I ran my tongue along its veins as I sucked. His moans deepened.

The dildo rested in me. Finally it was all the way in me. My pussy ached for the heavenly release. She began to force the cock in and out of me. Harder and harder.

"MM! MM! MM! MMMMMM!!!!" in four strokes of the dildo in my ass, I exploded.

The world spun as I heard my lover's voice yell out, "YES!! FUCK I'M CUMMING!!"

No sooner had the words escaped his lips did I feel his juices squirt down my throat. They tasted good, and slid down my throat easily.

The girl turned me on my back and crawled up to me with her legs on my sides, "Will you lick my pussy Miss? Please?"

"Yes, my little wife, suck her clit. Make her cum like she made you cum," my husband was breathless now, slumped on his knees upon the kitchen floor. He was stroking his semi-hard cock.

I was sprawled on the kitchen floor. The cold floor stung against my sweating body. The girl went on all fours and crawled up so I was looking directly at her pussy. Her cum ran down her thighs just as they did mine. She was so shiny with her juices. Her pink, swollen lips and hard clit proved even more how much she wanted me.

I have no idea why I did not want to deny it. Before, I would have considered this revolting. Ohhh, but her cunt beckoned me. I stuck my tongue out and flicked her pussy. Mmmm, it was so sweet! The girl lowered herself onto my face. At first, I tried to push away, but her hot pussy on my face was hard to resist. My tongue ran all over her pussy, which sent her moaning. It was her groans that made me tingle again. Her delectable cunt engulfed my face. She rocked her hips back and forth. My tongue slid in her pussy, lapping up her sweet juices. Her pussy began to fuck my face harder now as I felt her pussy lips tighten.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck my wife's face! Fuck it!!" I hear my husband tell the girl.

"I'm so close Miss! I'm going to cum on your face Miss! Ohhhhhhh!"

The girl sighed in pleasure as her cum squirted all over my face. I swallowed as much of it as I could. Her pounding pussy on my face. My husband's cock was on the outside of my wet cunt.

"Yes, my love, fuck me," I begged licking up the girl's juices.

"If you promise to let me have this girl as well as you," he offered.

God, I did not care. Even I wanted her.

"Yes, yes, whatever you wish!"

With that his big, hard cock slide slowly in me. Ooooo, it almost made me cum. My spouse pulled his cock out slowly and then rammed it in me driving me over the edge. He continued to fuck me till he shot his load in me. Grunting loudly.

"I love you," he said as his cock went limp in my pussy.

"I love you to," the girl and I both said in unison.

snfl_grl
snfl_grl
61 Followers