Surefoot 22: Birthpains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonoda's eyes lit up as he snatched it from Giger. "I want to use it on someone!"

"Of course, Imperium." He pointed at Dissak. "Use it on him."

Dissak looked to him, confused. "Simon, what are you-"

"He was most disrespectful to you," Giger informed Sonoda. "Just before you arrived."

Dissak stared at him in disbelief, before looking to Sonoda. "N-No, I didn't- he's lying, I swear-"

Sonoda's gaze fixed on him.

"Just aim and fire, Imperium," Giger assured him.

Dissak rose to his feet, holding out his good hand, panicking. "No, wait- please-"

The Imperium fired on him without hesitation.

Dissak dropped back to his knees, face awash with horror and agony as a crimson beam blossomed in his belly, burning its way outward in all directions. He actually looked down and watched as it consumed him, before offering Sonoda a final, futile plea for mercy.

Then there was only the echo of his last cry.

Sonoda laughed with delight. "That was GREAT!"

Giger applauded. "Excellent shot, Imperium! Superlative marksmanship!"

The boy gripped the disruptor tighter, looking around. "I want to shoot someone else now!"

"Of course, of course... but first, I was hoping to humbly ask for your help in dealing with another who has disrespected you."

Sonoda's face sobered. "Who is it? I'll kill them too!"

"The one responsible is on a starship, a Starfleet vessel. He thinks he can get away with mocking you. I would like the honour of punishing him... with the help of some of your Vlathi assassins."

Sonoda's eyes brightened again. "Yes! Good idea!" He glanced behind him. "Summon Marruku! NOW!" He looked back at Giger once more. "The Vlathi eat their victims, you know. Alive!"

Giger nodded, seeing the leader of the Vlathi slither down the corridor towards them. "I know, Your Excellency. And I'll think they'll have a feast with Captain Hrelle... and his family..."

THE ADVENTURES OF THE SUREFOOT WILL CONTINUE IN... BABY STEPS