Surefoot 01: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surefoot
Surefoot
205 Followers

"Captain!"

He started at the alarm from Polk, a medic at the far end, and rushed to join him.

"What is it?"

The young man was pale as he tended to his patient, a pitiful-looking stick figure, scarred and grey; it took a moment for Gombe to recognise the race as Caitian, though this one lacked a tail he could see. The medic stammered. "S-Sir, this individual says he's with Starfleet... A Captain-"

"What?" He knelt closer, trying not to react to the stench; how long had it been since they bathed? The survivor was indeed a Caitian male, with one eye sealed shut from an old injury, and his muzzle looking like it had been broken and reset at some point. Gombe swallowed and spoke gently but urgently. "My name is Captain Gombe. You're onboard the USS Yosemite. Who are you?"

The Caitian peered up from his one good eye, coming in and out of focus as if to mirror his obvious mental state, and his voice was ragged, but still determined to say its piece. "Captain... Esek Hrelle... USS Furyk... tell my wife... tell her the crib should be by the window... so our son can see the stars..."

TO BE CONTINUED

Surefoot
Surefoot
205 Followers
12