Surefoot 03: Field Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neraxis stuck out her tongue in reply and blew a raspberry.

Kit pointed at the display. "A representation of flatulence, yes?" He beamed. "We do that too!"

At the front of the shuttle, Giles started muttering, "This is wrong."

"What is?" Sasha asked.

"The coordinates I was looking at before... they've changed now."

"Changed? Are you sure?"

"Yes! I've checked the flight recorder, the Surefoot just sent us new coordinates as we were departing! They want us to go to a new location!"

"Where?" Sasha didn't wait for an answer, calling up the coordinates herself and matching them with the sensors in the shuttle. "It's on the planet's equator, in the middle of a jungle!"

"Marvellous!" Kit declared, listening from the rear. "I had hoped to visit there during our stay! The temperatures can reach 50 degrees Centigrade!"

Angrily Sasha opened hailing frequencies. "Shuttle One to Surefoot. Why have you changed our landing coordinates? Has something gone wrong?"

The voice of her father filled the shuttle interior. "No. We never intended to send you to the colder regions of this planet."

She frowned to herself. "Then why-"

"Because Sometimes the Universe Has Other Plans. And other times, it's your commanding officer. Did you really think we wouldn't detect you accessing the auxiliary sensors? Silly cubs. Have fun. Surefoot out."

Sasha sat there in silence.

Then she let loose a string of particularly filthy proclamations.

Kit looked to Eydiir again. "Did our Respected Squad Leader mean what she just said about her father?"

The Capellan stared at her best friend. "Best not to ask at this time."

TO BE CONTINUED

12