Surfer Girl

Story Info
Seduction at the beach.
4.7k words
4.5
67.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

I was idly leaning on a post down at the beach, watching the surfers displaying their talent. Some were excellent. Some were the pits. Pretty normal state of affairs, with everyone having fun. I spotted Tracy down near the water's edge, casually flirting with some of the boys.

An attractive young woman, Tracy. Right now she was wearing a multi-coloured bikini, showing off a very nice figure. A brunette with blue eyes and a very nice tan. I idly wondered if she had tan lines and decided that yes, she would have. Not the type of girl to risk nude sun-bathing.

Another interesting thing about Tracy was that she had recently turned eighteen and had no established boyfriend. Every lone male around the place was sniffing around, hoping to make the grade. A few of the supposedly attached young wolves were also making their presence known. That young lady had better watch out.

Tracy finished off her chat with the boys down the beach and turned and headed in my direction. Not to see me, specifically, but rather needing to pass me on her way to her destination, probably the shop at the top of the path.

"How's it going, Tracy?" I casually asked as she came trotting up.

She nodded, muttered, "Brendan," and would have gone right on trotting past.

"What?" I asked. "Not going to stop and say hullo?"

She stopped and turned back towards me, looking a little doubtful.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "I wasn't meaning to be rude."

"I didn't think you were. Just surprised that you didn't stop to chat a while."

"Um, yes, I've been warned that I should stay away from you. I was told you had a bad reputation." She burst out with that little gem all in one breath, sounding apologetic.

"Bad reputation?" I said indignantly. "Who says? Never been in trouble with the law in my life. I have a job and I work damn hard and pay my own way."

"Not that sort of reputation," she defended. "I mean you have a bad reputation with women."

"What male doesn't," I pointed out. "You point to a man with a good reputation where women are concerned and I'll show you a man who was accidentally castrated at birth."

"You know what I mean," she snapped. "They say that the only time you speak to a girl is when you're planning to get into her pants."

I laughed at that.

"Really? I take it you didn't see me talking to the two young ladies further down the beach. I must have been with them for half an hour, just talking, and I didn't make a single pass."

Tracy looked in the direction I indicated and immediately spotted the two women. Pretty hard to miss them. They weren't that young, but they were both on the large side. If they wanted to go surfing they'd need two boards each - one for each foot.

Tracy blushed. "You know what I mean. I heard one of the boys say that you're just waiting to get into my pants, and I won't have it."

"Ah, Tracy, how does that make me any different from every other male on the beach?"

"Well, they're not all trying to think up ways to seduce me," she snapped.

"True. Some are dreaming of rape and others are wondering if you'd be susceptible to a bribe," I said with a grin. "Are you worried that I might try to drag you behind these bushes and ravish you?"

"Don't be silly," came the rather cold reply. "I will at least credit you with more decency than that."

"Now who's being silly? If I thought that that was what you wanted then of course I'd do it."

"Oh, get real! Who the hell would want to get dragged behind the bushes and raped?"

"Funny you should mention that," I told her. "I happen to know of a young lady who had to confess to her parents that that was exactly what happened to her while she was up here on holiday."

"You're kidding?"

"I'm not," I said, shaking my head. "Mind you, I'm pretty sure that she didn't tell them that the same man had dragged her behind the bushes and ravished her every afternoon that she was here, and she was here for ten days."

Tracy was looking shocked.

"Hey, don't look at me that way. I wasn't the culprit. The only reason I knew about it was that I saw her being dragged behind the bushes the first day and went to assist her. Fortunately, before I barged in, I was able to see that my assistance would not be appreciated. But I kept an eye on the young lady for the next few days. Every afternoon at two, she'd come tripping down the path, only to be seized and dragged behind the bushes. Poor girl."

"You're making that up," Tracy protested.

"Nope. Cast your mind back to the holidays last year. See if you can remember which young lady was never at the beach in the afternoon until quite late."

I could see her contemplating, then she suddenly stiffened.

"Oh my god. You have got to be kidding."

"Uh-uh, no names. You might have the wrong girl and I wouldn't confirm it either way. Tell you one additional bit of info. I happened to be chatting with the gentleman concerned, just letting him know I knew what was going on in case there was trouble over it. He told me that for the last day of their holidays he had suggested that he might bring a mate with him for a threesome. The young lady was most offended, and said no way known, but sort of spoiled it by pointing out that if he brought a mate, there wouldn't be much she could do to prevent it, what with two men holding her down."

It was a true story, and Tracy seemed to realise it, looking quite shocked. Understandable, if she had guessed the young lady concerned. She had a bit of a reputation for being holier than thou.

"Anyway, I'm not intending to seduce you, Tracy, so stop worrying."

She promptly looked miffed, but wasn't sure how she could complain about me not intending to seduce her.

"Ah, I don't mean not ever, Tracy," I added. "It's just that I'm not sure that you're ready for anything like that just yet."

Now she was offended.

"And what do you mean by that crack," she snapped. "I'm the one who's going to decide when I'm ready to have sex, not you."

"Yes, but not where I'm concerned," I pointed out. "I wouldn't want to be accused of taking advantage of you."

She made a humphing sound, clearly displeased but unable to show it.

"What did you stop me for, anyway?"

"Oh, well, I was watching you as you came towards me, and I was admiring your tan, and I couldn't help but wonder if you have tan lines. I'd love to see them if you have."

"I beg your pardon? I thought you weren't interested in seducing me."

"That doesn't preclude my admiring your figure and tan. You have to know that you're a very pretty young woman. Slip the strap off your shoulder."

"Why?"

"It'll give me a clue as to whether you have a tan line," I said.

"Well you're out of luck. My shoulders are fully tanned, so you still won't know," she said, smirking.

"Hmm. Easy fixed," I said softly.

I reached over, slipped a finger over the edge of her bikini bottom, and pulled it out slightly, seeing a distinct flash of white before she hastily pulled away.

"You can't do that," she said.

"Yes, I can. I just did, and you have tan lines. I want to see them."

"Well you can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, for a start, I'm not taking my bikini off on the beach."

"Why not?"

"What do you mean, why not? Do you seriously think I'd strip here where everyone could see me?"

"No-one's looking and they probably wouldn't notice. I bet if you took your bikini off anyone looking in this direction would think you were still wearing one. A white one."

"Not going to happen."

"Ah, I get it. You don't shave and you're afraid they'd see your fur and know what it was."

"No, I'm not. I haven't got any fur. That is, it's none of your business why not? I'm not doing it."

I nodded understandingly.

"Scared the big bad man might see your pussy. I can understand that."

"It's not that at all," Tracy protested primly. "I'm just not going to flash you in a public place."

"Yes, it is that," I retorted. "I'll tell you what. Just step behind these bushes for a moment and show me."

She glared at me but didn't move.

"Thought so," I said, grinning at her.

Tracy looked even more furious, chewing on her lip.

"All right, I'll show you," she snapped. "But you lay one finger on me and I'll scream."

She pushed past me and slipped between the two bushes. On the other side there was a nice secluded patch of ground with some sort of grass growing on it. It was a nice little spot. Tracy seemed a little startled to see it. She'd probably assumed that it was all bush back there.

I lazily leaned against a tree that abutted the little glade, watching her, trying to look totally harmless. Tracy took a deep breath and slipped off her bikini bottom and stood facing me.

She did indeed have tan lines, and she looked so very cute and desirable. She was correct about not having any fur, and the whiteness of her mons seemed to accentuate her nakedness.

"Very nice. Very nice indeed," I murmured. "Ah, your top?"

"I don't have tan lines there," she muttered, blushing.

"All the more reason to let me see," I told her.

In for a penny, in for a pound, she seemed to decide, and reached up and slipped her top loose. That top was pure decoration, and surplus to requirements, in my opinion. Her breasts were their own decoration.

"Naughty girl. You've been sunbathing topless."

"Only at home," she defended. "I wouldn't do it in public. Are you satisfied now?"

"Not by a long shot," I said. "You do know how lovely your body is, don't you?"

She blushed, and I could see her nipples crinkling and starting to stand erect.

"Look at that," I murmured. "They like me looking at them."

I held up a finger.

"One finger," I said softly, and reached over and lightly touched each nipple. I moved back again before she could protest.

"I said no touching," she hissed, annoyed, but not really annoyed. Really annoyed would have been if I hadn't made any sort of move.

"I know, I know," I said. "My hands are off, honest." I held them up to demonstrate.

She was wondering how she went about getting her bikini back on without looking as though she was nervous. I interrupted her wonderings.

"I guess it's only fair that I show you my tan lines."

"There's no need," came the quick retort.

"Oh, I don't mind," I said, already sliding down my shorts.

She flicked a quick glance at me, before looking determinedly elsewhere. Then what she'd seen registered and she looked back to check.

"Oh," she said, blushing.

I didn't have the erection she was expecting. I was flaccid, determinedly so.

"I said I wasn't intending to seduce you," I murmured.

"I know! I know! But men always seem to stick out anyway," she muttered.

"You've seen an occasional erection?" I guessed. "Most women your age have."

"Men seem set on showing them. That's why I thought yours would be."

"Some of us have more control that others," I said in an offhand manner, desperately telling the damn thing to stay down. "I can have it stand up if you like."

"What? You can just make it erect when you want to?"

"Sure. Watch."

I finally relaxed and my cock promptly stirred and started to swell.

Tracy watched, fascinated.

"Oh my goodness," she muttered. "I don't believe it. How does it grow like that? I wouldn't have thought it would get that large."

"All I had to do was take note of the fact that you're naked and my body reacts. If I concentrate, it'll go down again."

I proceeded to demonstrate, and Tracy looked distinctly disappointed as my erection died away.

"Mind you, some things will overcome my control," I said. "If you were to take hold of it there's no way I could stop it swelling back to life."

"Really?

"Really."

Tracy hesitated for a moment and then took hold of me. Her hand held me quite comfortably until I started to grow. Tracy's face looked as though she'd found herself holding a live snake. She wanted to let go and jump back but didn't quite dare. I'll swear my erection was even larger this time and Tracy's small hand couldn't close all the way around it.

Tracy suddenly found herself in a position where, instead of worrying about a boy groping her, she found herself groping a man who said he didn't want to seduce her. She still seemed determined to hold her prize for a little longer, just sort of weighing it in her hand.

"Ah, Tracy, if you don't mind?"

She blushed and snatched her hand away.

"Oh my goodness. That looks almost painful, swelling up like that," she muttered.

"Not really. Does it hurt you when I do this?"

I reached down and lightly cupped her mound, giving it a little squeeze. Her eyes went wide but, before she complained, I gave another quick squeeze and moved my hand away.

"Your mound is slightly swollen," I murmured, "but I'll bet it doesn't hurt you, now does it?"

"It is not and you couldn't tell anyway," she denied, glaring at me when I smirked.

"Ah, Tracy, I could feel your inner lips kissing my hand. Like it or not, you're a little bit excited."

"This is bullshit," she said, almost growled it, actually. "I'm getting dressed."

"OK," I said amiably, "but before you do. . ."

My voice trailed away, and I finished up saying, "No, maybe not."

"Before I do, what?" she challenged.

I shook my head.

"Don't worry about it. Maybe another time."

"Maybe another time what?" she insisted.

I sighed.

"I was just wondering if you'd ever thought about what it would be like to have an erection rubbing against your lips. Not entering you, which you're not ready for, anyway, but just rubbing against the outside of them so you could get a sense of how it feels. But I thought I'd better not suggest it because you might take it the wrong way. Get your bikini back on."

"Don't tell me what to do. I'm getting it on."

"Um, you mean just having it rub against me?" she asked, a hand waving in the general direction of her pussy.

"Mm. But let it go. Your bikini."

"Alright, already. Stop rushing me. I can make up my own mind, you know? I don't need you to make decisions for me."

"Um, how would you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Rub it against me?"

"Oh, you just let it rest between your legs and press up against you."

"Try it."

"Excuse me?"

"I'm curious. I have been for ages. I mean I've seen the damn things but yours is the first one I've actually touched. Now I can't help wondering what it would feel like rubbing against me, so why not try it? After all, you've already said that you're not going to seduce me."

There was a bit of irritation in that last sentence. I think it was a case of, 'Damn it. He's a man. He should want to seduce me.'

"Come here," I said with a bit of a resigned sigh.

To ensure she did I reached out and drew her closer, hand on her elbow. When she was close enough I pushed my erection down, letting it rest between her legs, pressing up against her pussy. Moving slowly I dragged it back and forth a couple of times.

Tracy's face was scarlet, and she was looking confused. I moved back away from her before she could suggest it.

"I'm really too tall for you," I told her. "If you want I suppose I could lie down and you can straddle me and try it out. A lot easier for you."

My reluctance seemed to act as a goad. Tracy said she thought that was a fine idea. So, still reluctant, I settled down on the grass while Tracy, suddenly looking rather nervous, settled herself across me.

"Just lean forward until you feel me rubbing against you," I advised her, watching her face as she edged forward until her slit was rubbing against my cock. Then she leaned forward, bringing some pressure to bear. I gently moved my hips, providing some friction.

"Better call it quits now, love," I suggested.

"Why?"

Tracy was deliberately rubbing herself against me now, being provocative. I grinned up at her, lifted my hands and cupped her breasts.

"Because," I said, gently massaging, "you're starting to get out of your depth. Next thing you'll be wanting to just ease the head inside you to feel what it's like."

"No, I wouldn't. I know what it feels like," she protested, but she didn't stop idly squirming against me, nor did she try to stop me stroking her breasts.

"You know what it feels like outside," I pointed out. "Inside, it may just be a little too big for you."

Anyone would think I was challenging her womanhood, the way she reacted. She gave me a furious look, lifted herself slightly, reached down and deftly managed to move her lips apart and sink down a little, letting her lips close around me. She gave me a triumphant look.

"Very good," I murmured.

My hands went up around her, holding her tight while I rolled over, leaving her on the ground with me pinning her down, my cock just inside her.

"How does it feel now?"

Her eyes opened wide as she took in her position. Lying down, naked, with me, naked, lying on top of her with my cock already pushed past her lips and nestled inside her.

"I suggest that you ask me to take it out before you find yourself in more trouble," I told her, beating her to the punch.

Her lips tightened as she swallowed those very words.

"I'm fine," she said. "Ah, it feels kind of strange."

"Mm. Strange bad or strange good?"

"I'm not sure," she muttered. "Just strange."

I eased in a little more so that she could feel my cock butting against her hymen. She was staring up at me, fascinated, as though she'd never seen me before.

"You tricked me," she mumbled. "Admit it. You wanted this all along."

"Actually, I wanted this last year, but you were too young. I've been waiting for you."

Tracy blushed, still staring at me.

"What are you going to do now?"

"That depends," I said thoughtfully, "on what you want me to do."

"I have a choice?" she asked, looking surprised.

I bent my head for a moment, brushing my mouth and teeth against one pretty pink nipple, then looked back at her.

"With me, you'll always have a choice."

"So if I tell you to take it out?"

A moment's delay while I tasted her other nipple, sucking gently on it.

"Then that would be your choice. I may not like it, but I'd have to respect it."

Another delay while my hands lightly squeezed her breasts, rolling the nipples under my thumbs.

"You do realise if you tell me to go on, it may hurt a little, especially when I break this?" I gently bumped my cock against her hymen a couple of times, watching her eyes open wide.

It was really unfair. She was hot and excited and I was playing with her nipples, getting her even more excited. On top of that she now knew that I'd been waiting for her, wanted her, and was still willing to leave the final decision up to her.

She blinked, then nodded.

"Do it," she said softly.

I wasn't going to argue. I leaned down and kissed her, hard. Her hands closed over my head as she kissed me back, showing a good deal of enthusiasm. At the same time I increased the pressure down below, my erection pressing hard against her hymen. It was a frail little barrier, yielding easily, costing me a bit lip. I gave a louder yelp than she did, rearing back to look at her indignantly.

Tracy was trying not to giggle, but was also getting increasingly distracted by what was happening inside her. My erection was happily surging forward, sliding down the slippery slope provided. Tracy was shifting slightly under me, twisting about a little, trying to find the best position to allow me to slide deeper.

Then I finally had Tracy where I wanted her, between a rock and a hard place. Although in this instance, the rock was a bed of grass, and the hard place was now deep inside her. Now it was time to educate her a little.

I resumed kissing her, hands holding her head still while I did so, but my hips were moving in a nice gentle rhythm, pressing softly in and then withdrawing. Slowly but surely Tracy was picking up the rhythm, moving with me. I released her lips and raised my head, looking down at her. She was staring back at me, but her awareness wasn't focused on me. It was down where the action was taking place.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers
12