Surfer Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe sat and finished her beer before dousing the flames of the fire, grabbing her torch and making her way to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth with a smile on her face and her heart sang as she made her way to her tent. Suddenly realizing how tired she was, she crawled into her sleeping bag on the inflatable mattress, curled the warm material around her body and knew she would dream of cat's eyes and long brown legs. Cool stirrings of air made their way through the opening of the tent which she left unzipped for the sea-breeze to penetrate and as she drifted off to sleep, she was faintly aware of a slight moaning sound borne on the back of the night-time air.

***

Chloe awoke to a beautiful day. There was a light blanket of mist covering the bay, keeping things cool. The sun was just starting to rise over the mountains to the east and she decided to make an early start. Rousing five grumbling hungover girls was something she anticipated with glee, but the real skip in her step came from the thought of waking Paula and seeing her tousled with sleep and...

"Shit!" She said to herself stopping dead in her tracks. She chastised herself, shaking herself physically before berating her emotions just a little bit. "Keep it simple!" she muttered, angry with herself for thinking tender thoughts about her new guest. "She'll be leaving in a week!"

Suddenly a voice came out of the stillness from right behind her: "You know what they say about people who talk to themselves..."

Chloe jumped, stumbled, then tripped, landing on her bum. She turned her head sharply to see Paula and The Slappers walking up the path behind her. As she was slightly in front, Paula got to her first, leaned over to grab her hand and Chloe could see her mouth curved in a delighted smile. "Graceful..." she said out loud before leaning in closer and whispering into Chloe's ear, "consider that payback for last night!"

Chloe allowed herself to be pulled up to her feet, her thoughts whirling, hardly able to pay attention with this damn woman touching her. She looked into Paula's twinkling eyes for a long moment until The Slappers caught up and the one clear thought she was left with was: 'Oh, game ON!'

"I thought you would still be sleeping!" Chloe said.

"Clearly! Did you think you were the only one who likes to rise at sparrows' fart?" Paula's eyes were still twinkling at her.

Chloe mumbled something appropriate (she hoped), completely taken aback by the shift of power between her and Paula. 'This is not how this works!' she thought to herself.

"Umm, right, well the first thing I wanted to do was to take you all for a swim in the sea to teach you about the waves and how to body surf before actually getting you on surfboards. I find it helps to understand the sea before trying to tackle it with extras. Any of you swum in the ocean before?" Her question was met with six shaking heads.

She grinned at them, recovering her nerve. "Well, then, you're in for a treat! I'll get Gail and we'll head down to the beach."

The eight young women all trooped down to the beach. The two who were used to the view carried on walking, but as they rounded the corner, Paula came to a dead halt at the sight of the beautiful small cove with its' pristine white sand and light-blue / green water and was then pushed over by the five surprised bodies piling into her, not realizing she had stopped. Chloe held out a hand to Paula, smirking in delight. "Need a hand?"

For a second, Chloe thought she had pushed things too far as blue-green eyes snapped at her, but then the anger waned and a slightly embarrassed look entered them. "Guess I was overdue a graceful moment after mocking you, huh?"

Chloe laughed out loud: "Yeah, that'll teach you." She curled her hand around Paula's warm fingers and yanked her to her feet, then turned around to help the others without realizing that she had not let go of Paula's hand.

"Ummm...Chlo?" Gail said, making big eyes at their joined hands. Chloe immediately dropped the hand she had been holding in her own and looked at Paula, who was standing there looking at her with a very odd expression on her face.

Recovering as gracefully as she could, Chloe quipped: "Well now, I think you're OK to stand on your own two feet again, but do we need to tie a rope between all of us to prevent further mishaps?" The other girls laughed, but Paula just looked at her with the same odd expression on her face until Chloe couldn't meet her gaze anymore.

"Come on then. Let's get moving!" Chloe said to break the tension.

They all walked down to the sea and after much shrieking from The Slappers (Chloe just couldn't think of them any other way, now) and eye-rolling from Paula, Chloe and Gail, they eventually made it into the icy water. Chloe was well aware of how the cold water was affecting her physically and knew that her nipples had hardened perceptibly the second she stepped into the cold sea and she surmised that everyone else had the same reaction, but nothing prepared her for the casual glance she sent in Paula's direction to see her very prominent nipples standing to attention under her tiny, deep blue bikini. She couldn't tear her eyes away. The shrieking girls all receded into the background as Chloe stared, her head cocked to one side, lost in a daydream where she walked up to Paula and simply yanked aside her bikini to feast her eyes and mouth on those absolutely delicious looking tits. Without even realizing she had moved, she shifted towards Paula who was looking at her with a startled look on her face.

Once again Chloe was brought back to reality by a sharp elbow in her ribs. "Jesus, am I going to have to watch you every second of every day until she leaves?" Gail was saying incredulously. Chloe shook her head and turned away, still dazed by the force of the attraction she felt for Paula at that moment. Her stomach was rolling with it. She clenched her thighs tight together in the cold water to try and bring herself some relief and tried to mentally shake herself out of her aroused state. It was like her body had complete control of her. She had never felt such intense attraction to anyone before and it scared the pants off her.

Chloe gave them a body-surfing master class. She taught them about the different kinds of waves and how to ride them. She taught them what to do if a wave dumped them and they became disoriented by being rolled and turned over; not knowing which side was up. She taught them which waves to dive under and which ones were safe and fun to ride. Chloe did all this without once looking at Paula in that brief deep blue bikini again. With one huge wave dumping the eight girls, they came up in various states of undress from the strength of the waves ripping at their costumes. Chloe caught a glimpse of perfectly round, pale breasts with brown nipples being tucked back into a blue bikini top and groaned quietly to herself. Even the waves were working against her. For the first time in her life, she felt in over her head.

A huge wave started rolling in across the bay and Chloe yelled at all of them that this was an ideal time to try out what she'd taught them on their own. She checked everyone had heard her and The Slappers all looked terrified and excited at the same time while Gail looked her calmly competent self. Chloe looked around for Paula who she had been diligently ignoring since nearly making a colossal ass of herself, and saw that the girl was further out than the rest of them, standing in shoulder-high water and totally lost to reality, idly twirling a lock of her silky dark hair while she stared off into the distance. Chloe saw that the wave was coming closer, so she yelled for Paula to wake up. Paula seemed to hazily allow the world back into focus, just in time to notice Chloe frantically waving at her to duck under the wave nearly on top of her. When she turned around to see the wave nearly on top of her, a look of terror ripped over her face and then she was lost under the wave. Chloe made a desperate lunge under the wave in Paula's direction and with her heart in her mouth she struck out with strong arms, knowing that Paula probably hadn't had time to take a breath before going under. As she swam, her lower body collided with something heavy and she grabbed hold of it knowing it could only be Paula and tucked their bodies down against the sand as she had been taught. She held onto the girl's body despite Paula struggling against her and as soon as she could feel the weight of the wave roll past them, she pulled Paula up to the surface. Paula clung to her, coughing and spluttering.

For a moment, she simply held Paula while she trembled and coughed the remaining seawater out of her lungs. Despite the terror of the moment, she felt an undeniable swell of physical response to holding Paula in her arms. She could feel her wet breasts pressed tightly against Paula's and as she stood there holding her, Paula's arms tightened around her neck and Chloe felt the taller woman's mound pressing into her just above her own. She realized that Paula was crying quietly and a wave of rage rolled over her. She pushed Paula back slightly and with fury in her eyes she gritted her teeth and spat out: "What the fuck are you playing at? You don't fuck around with the sea! EVER! You respect the sea or it kills you!"

Even as she said the words, she knew she had done the wrong thing, despite the fact that she had been scared into the response. Paula looked like she had been slapped. Her arms dropped and she physically drooped as she pulled away from Chloe. She opened her mouth to say something, fresh tears welling in her huge eyes, before closing her mouth again and started turning away to wade into shore. In those few seconds, Chloe went from rage at Paula to anger at herself.

"Shit." She said quietly. She grabbed Paula's hand before she could turn away. "I'm sorry. You scared me half to death."

Paula looked at her through her tears and gave her a tremulous smile. "You saved my life..."

"Nah," said Chloe, flapping her hands as if to brush away what Paula was saying. "I just saved you being a little waterlogged is all. The wave would probably have carried you to shore."

"No," said Paula earnestly, taking Chloe's other hand in hers as well, "I really think you did. I didn't know which end was up, it caught me completely by surprise and I didn't even have time to take a breath before going under. You saved my life." She leaned forward and kissed Chloe on the cheek, then blushed disarmingly. "I'm sorry, I don't know if that was OK. I mean, fuck, what's the etiquette for thanking someone who just saved your life?"

Chloe just stared at her, wanting nothing more than to move Paula's body against hers again. She even started pulling her in when they were surprised by voices and their quiet bubble burst dramatically when The Slappers came splashing over to them all talking over each other. In-between the "Oh my Gods" and various other excitable ramblings, everyone got their bearings and made sure everyone else was OK. The Slappers hugged and fawned over their friend while Gail just quirked an eyebrow at Chloe and shook her head. When Chloe insisted they catch one more wave to get over the almost disaster, Gail bowed and with a big grin said: "After you, white knight."

Even after successfully catching another few waves, Paula was still a bit shaky, so Gail suggested that Chloe take Paula up to the camp and relax a while then start on lunch while she took the next shift on surfing etiquette and simple board techniques which they actually practiced on the beach anyway, so two instructors would be wasted.

Paula looked grateful at the suggestion, so the two women started back to the camp, both in their respective quiet little worlds contemplating what had happened. Chloe so badly wanted to reach out and take the hand of the woman walking next to her, her rounded buttocks swaying gently in her bikini bottoms. Chloe had a moment where she thought that calling Paula's backside a 'bum', 'ass' or 'buttocks' simply didn't do it justice. It should be called something like a derrière. She shook her head and snorted softly at herself. Paula looked at her with an unspoken question in her eyes and Chloe couldn't help herself. She took the hand she had wanted to grasp a few minutes before and pulled Paula off the path into the forest, then swinging her gently around, she pushed her up against a tree. Before Paula could object, she leaned forward and kissed her slightly parted lips, running her tongue softly and teasingly along the taller girl's full lower lip. There was no immediate objection, so Chloe pressed a little harder, her tongue now darting between Paula's lips almost like she was daring the other woman's tongue to follow her...and it did. Chloe could not suppress the moan that escaped from her mouth into Paula's, even though she knew in the deepest part of her it would be too intimate for Paula to handle.

Paula's hands came up to Chloe's chest in a gesture of supplication. "Please..." she said, "please..." Both girls were breathing deeply, resting their foreheads against each other. "Chloe..."

"Yes?" Even though Chloe knew what was coming, she closed her eyes as if to ward it off.

"Chloe, you know I'm not gay, right?"

When Chloe opened her eyes, her brow still touching Paula's, she was surprised to see Paula's eyes still closed. She smiled to herself wistfully, knowing that this was going to be tough for the other woman to accept. She sighed and pulled her head away, her heart aching a little when Paula's head followed hers before her eyes opened and the forward momentum stopped. She looked confused and scared and Chloe felt momentarily bad for taking advantage of Paula's vulnerability, but also realized that had they not had the terrifying few moments in the sea together, Paula's defences may never have come down sufficiently for her to even contemplate where Chloe so hoped this was going.

"OK," Chloe said simply and Paula looked relieved until Chloe very deliberately glanced down to Paula's magnificent nipples sticking out from her bikini top so prominently and said, "although I think some parts of you may be a little...ambivalent.."

She let the sentence trail off and Paula jumped back, seemingly as flustered as she had been the night before, wrapping her arms around herself to cover her obvious arousal and whispering in a hurt voice: "You don't play fair..." She turned around and made her way back to the campsite, leaving Chloe with the knowledge that she had pushed the other woman too far.

Chloe got everything together for their lunch, then, as Paula was nowhere to be seen and Chloe guessed she had gone back to the beach, she grabbed a book and climbed into a hammock slung between two trees on the side of the path. No-one would be able to see her unless they were specifically looking for her as the trees protected her from view. She must have dozed off, because her next conscious realization was that she could hear voices coming up the path. Still half asleep, she felt no need to alert them to her presence. She started hearing snippets.

"Well maybe we can go into town tonight and see what the local talent is like?" This was definitely either Kim or Kath by the voice.

"Yeah, I wonder how they'd feel about us bringing guys back here to party?" Chloe thought this was Marie.

Kim/Kath immediately bounced back with: "Well, what if we make sure we cater for them too?"

Paula's unmistakable rich voice cut through the others: "I don't think that would be welcome..."

"Why not?" Kim/Kath asked. Chloe was now sitting upright, focusing hard on hearing every word.

Paula mumbled an excuse about Gail and Chloe having to work and she was sure that didn't include messing around with the 'local talent'. She sat and pondered for a long while after the girls had passed.

***

Her parents took the afternoon session while she and Gail went into town to get supplies. Chloe was uncharacteristically monosyllabic and eventually Gail ran out of one-sided conversation.

"Are you planning on telling me what's going on?" She asked her friend.

"No," Chloe said shortly, then realized she was being unfair and downright rude. "Sorry, G. This girl is seriously getting under my skin and I think I have a shot, but I'm not sure. I mean, I took a chance and kissed her," she pretended not to notice when Gail slapped her forehead and groaned theatrically, "and she kissed me back, but then suddenly she's pulling back and telling me she's not gay when her nipples are out to HERE!" Chloe mimed a distance about half a meter in front of her.

Gail rubbed her friend's arm sympathetically. "If it's any consolation, I've never seen you so strung out about a potential holiday 'fling'. She's got you all kinds of twisted, huh?"

"Yup. And what's worse is that I know I was unfair on her, took advantage of her and pushed her too far. What kind of sick bitch does that make me? Because all I want is to do it over and over again... That one little kiss was like the sweetest thing I have ever tasted, bar none. I want more. SO much more..."

Gail looked at her with a worried look on her face, realizing that her friend was doing exactly what she had sworn she would never do again -- falling for a holiday fling.

***

Chloe had always been a summer child and more specifically a self-confessed beach bum. She loved everything about it: the heat, the sun and the way her hormones tended to go wild with all the flesh on display. The smells were always intensely erotic to her, especially the smell that came off skin which had been sun-warmed after being covered in suntan oil, preferably after a swim in the sea so that there were salty undercurrents as well. Paula's smell was unique. For some reason, The Slappers all still smelled very girly to her, but Paula...Paula smelled all woman. Musky undertones with an overlay of a gorgeous perfume she couldn't identify, combined with the sea-salt / suntan oil combination had her mind whirling; her senses reeling wildly.

The Slappers had been true to their word and had arrived back from an evening foray to town with alcohol and a selection of local lads. Chloe and Gail knew them all and they were nice enough, so they decided to let the party evolve as it undoubtedly would. The Slappers very generously announced that they would be 'happy to share' and readily agreed to the rules of no sleepovers. For them, it solved the dilemma about how to get rid of unwanted guests the next morning. They were steadily pairing off over the course of sundowners at the beach followed by a fire and barbecue back at the camp and were all very merry by the time they started talking about 'types'. Considering that the only ones not paired up at this point were Paula, Chloe and Gail, it fell to them to answer. Chloe, amazingly, felt absolutely no sense of impending doom. The local guys all knew she was gay, as did Gail and the one other person she cared about.

Gail answered first saying that she was very attracted to older, worldly-wise men rather than 'boys' to which she added hastily "No offence, guys!" Having known each other since they were all in diapers, the boys just laughed at her and said they had known that already. As Paula was about to open her mouth, The Slappers all started laughing and Heidi blurted out: "Oh, we all know that our Paula is a sucker for a hot blonde! She goes for those lean surfer types with bleached blonde hair." The by now very drunk girl looked at Chloe and started laughing. "In fact, blondie, if you had a dick, our girl would be ALL over you!" then nearly fell off the tree stump she was sitting on she laughed so hard. The other Slappers all thought this was hilarious as well.

Chloe blushed and darted a look at Paula who was sitting next to her, the firelight playing over her suntanned features not doing enough to cover the fact that she looked mortified. She caught Gail's eyes and spotted her arched eyebrow before shrugging slightly. Paula was muttering to herself.