Snobby Surma Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All he could do then was look at her breasts hidden beneath her shirt and stare at her nipples poking through her shirt.

No wonder these nipples stood out. They were so erect,long and hard.

Rakesh slid his hands along the soft skin of her naked body and cupped her firm breasts in his palms just to feel her nipples poke through his fingers.

Her squeezed his fingers together to feel her nipples. What amazing nipples she had!

He had to suck those nipples. He raised his head and took the left nipple into his lips. Sucking it in and out of his mouth. He bit it gently till she winced. Sucking a girl's nipples was such a good feeling! Rakesh squeezed her breasts and sucked her nipples till the strong aroma of her sex reached him.

Surma was moaning in pleasure.

"Rakesh!! You can't do this! Oh God I have never felt like this!"

Then he bent between her thighs and started to lick her pussy lips.

He noticed Surma had long stopped pretending to fight him.

The first touch of Rakesh's tongue on her soft, wet pussy lips made her gasp and freeze.

Now she was past the point of no return.

Her pussy was dripping wet.

Surma slipped her hands behind Rakesh's head and pulled his head closer.

"Rakesh don'ttttt! What are you doing to me?!"

Rakesh felt her hips thrust against his mouth. She was rubbing her pussy lips against his tongue.

Now Rakesh knew he had her.

This was the same haughty girl who had ignored, taunted and humiliated him so many times.

Surma the girl he had lusted after for so long was uncontrollably thrusting her body against him.

All the disdain. All the arrogance. All her haughty feelings of superiority had vanished when she felt his tongue on her pussy lips.

She was giving in to this, despite herself.

Rakesh kept licking her pussy as Surma began to moan loudly.

"Rakeshhhhh! Noooooo! Oh Goddddd! This is soooo goodddd!"

He licked her left pussy lip from bottom to top and deliberately avoided her clit. Then he licked her other pussy lip. She was thrusting her hips against his mouth, shamelessly urging him to lick her clit. He gave her clit a short lick to calm her down.

"Moan you bitch. You are going to get fucked like a slut," he thought, as he continued teasing her.

He licked around her clit and deliberately avoided her engorged clit. She was thrusting her hips again and again towards his mouth begging him to lick her clit.

Finally he relented and sucked her clitoris into his mouth.

Surma felt the world around her had stopped. Then she reacted. Pushing and thrusting her hips against his mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Godddddd! Ohhhhh my Godddddd!!!!"

Rakesh continued sucking on Surma's clit. She was delirious with pleasure now and was moaning loudly. He kept sucking her clit in and out, in and out of his mouth.

"Mmmmmphhhhh!! Rakeessshhhhhh! Thisssss issss soooo....! Godddddd!"

Surma was getting more agitated by the minute, shaking and thrusting her hips towards his mouth.

Rakesh licked Surma's wet clit up and down and back n forth.

Surma somehow managed to fall back on the bed with her thighs spread wide for Rakesh.

She had never undressed in front of a man before. Yet here she was with her thighs spread, naked, allowing a man to see and lick the most private parts of her body.

Surma was thrashing on the bed and her hips were thrusting against his mouth so violently that he had to hold her down forcefully.

Then she had her first orgasm.

Rakesh felt her freeze and then explode.

Surma started to buck and thrust her pussy at his mouth shamelessly as she came on his tongue again and again moaning loudly.

Surma was spurting pussy juice into his waiting mouth and moaning like a dog in heat.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Godddddd!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhh!"

He waited until her body stopped shaking before he stopped licking.

"Pleeeeasse! Pleeeeease! Pleaaasse! Ohhhhhh Godddddd!"

Rakesh wondered if her friends in the rooms next door would hear her.

He had his beautiful, arrogant Surma just the way he wanted her. Naked, under his control and begging him for more.

Surma may have been the smartest lady this side of the Himalayas but today Rakesh was her teacher.

Now he had to complete her education and show her one more thing.

Rakesh pulled off his pants and his rock hard manhood sprang out.

Surma stared at it, mesmerized.

She had never seen a man naked before.

His cock was huge.

Rakesh had discovered Surma's libido and she was totally under its control.

This beautiful, unattainable, snooty girl had become Rakesh's slave.

He pushed her back on the bed.

Surma lay on the bed naked as she waited for his next move. Her eyes were drunk with desire.

She couldn't take her eyes off his huge, hard throbbing cock.

Rakesh held her by the ankles and spread her legs apart.

The same haughty, snooty Surma who would ignore him when he approached her, was lying there naked in front of him, her legs spread wide apart.

Her eyes stared at his cock with pure lust and her lips parted in anticipation. Her long hair flowed over those square shoulders. Her nipples erect and hard.

Naked and her thighs spread apart, her pussy lips open for him, she looked so vulnerable.

Rakesh put his fingers deliberately on her pussy lips and stroked her pussy lips slowly. He wanted to shame her.

He wanted to show her that a boy from Ashok Hall could have a girl from Modern School completely under his control.

"Rakesh! What are you doing? You shouldn't"

She saw him staring at her pussy lips and embarrassed, tried to cover her pussy with her hand.

"Rakesh please don't do this. Please Rakesh. Please"

But her lusty eyes were begging him for more.

He pushed her hand away and continued stroking her pussy lips with his fingers.

She was whispering, "Please please....".

She shamefully had to endure him staring at her pussy as he stroked it, rotating her clit with his index finger.

Rakesh examined every contour of the mound around her pussy and parted her pussy lips to look deep inside.

Surma was whimpering and whining in embarrassment but could not stop him.

All her fancy upbringing and arrogant exterior had culminated in this.

She was naked in front of a boy from Ashok Hall and she was powerless to stop him from examining every inch of her beautiful body.

He placed his palm covering her entire pussy, his thumb on the top and his fingers at the bottom of her pussy and squeezed her entire pussy in his hand until she almost collapsed in pain and pleasure. Pussy juice oozed onto his palm.

"Rakesh!!!!!!!!!!!! Ohhhhhh Goddddddd!"

Now he continued stroking her pussy lips with his index and middle fingers until she lost herself in the feelings he was arousing inside her and thrust her hips back and forth, faster and faster against his fingers, swallowing them into her pussy lips.

His fingers were now moving in and out, in and out of her pussy as Surma thrust her hips hard and fast against his fingers shamelessly, bucking and thrusting, until she came violently against his fingers.

"Rak.... Rake.... Rakeshhhhhhhhhh! Oh Godddd! Ohhhhh! Ohhhhhh Godddddd!!"

The haughty Surma was out of control!

Her body was still shaking with her second orgasm, a full minute later.

Rakesh pulled his wet, dripping fingers out of her pussy after she was done and rubbed his fingers on her luscious mouth. She slurped and sucked greedily on his fingers and his palm, getting the taste of her own juices. She was behaving like his little puppy.

Now Surma needed to be fucked.

He moved between her thighs with his hard cock rigidly pointing upwards.

"Please Rakesh. Please don't..," she begged unconvincingly even as her soft hands reached out to touch his cock.

Rakesh slowly lowered himself on top of her, rubbing the head of his hard cock along her pussy lips.

Forgetting that she had just asked him to stop. her hips started to thrust against him again. All he had to do was keep his cock at the entrance of her pussy and she thrust her hips forward and sucked him into her pussy.

His hard cock ripped through her virginal hymen as she screamed in pain.

He let his huge cock slide into her wet pussy and slid his hands behind her bare back. Rakesh held her close until she stopped screaming and got used to his cock inside her.

Surma gasped as she felt him move inside her and pleasure started to replace pain.

She felt his rock hard throbbing cock slide deeper into her slowly, deeper and deeper until with one last thrust he was all the way inside her. He filled her up so completely that he could feel her gasp as she almost stopped breathing.

Then he pulled his cock out and then thrust it back into her. In and out, in and out.

"Rakeshhhhhhh! Oh Godddd! This is tooooo muchhhhh! Fuckkkk meeee! Fuck me please!"

Surma was again delirious with pleasure. She was thrashing around on the bed mindlessly, muttering his name.

She had just had her second orgasm and now she wanted more.

Orgasm after orgasm shook her virginal body as she thrust her hips back at Rakesh.

She could not control herself anymore. She just wanted to be fucked.

These were feelings she had never felt before. She wrapped her thighs around his hips and pulled him into her with her ankles. She wanted him deeper and deeper.

Harder and harder. Deeper and deeper.

" Rakesh oh Goddd! Fuck me Rakesh! Oh God! Fuck me!"

There she was, a nice girl from Modern School being fucked mercilessly by a boy from Ashok Hall. And she was doing nothing to stop him.

He stopped and looked at her. His arrogant, haughty Surma, with the bad temper was now more like a begging little puppy. Completely under his control. Naked and so vulnerable.

Surma eagerly looked at Rakesh with those innocent eyes, waiting to do whatever he would like her to do.

What he wanted to do was fuck her silly like a rag doll.

"Ohhh Godddd! Rakeshhhhh! What are you doing to meeee?"

He thrust his huge cock back into her and continued fucking her.

She thrust back eagerly at Rakesh as she felt his strong body slam into her soft stomach and thighs. She was spreading her thighs so wide and wrapping her ankles around his hips pulling him deeper into her.

Her fingers were scratching his back feeling his gym built muscles. She ran her hands down his back to feel his shapely ass as he thrust again and again into her. She pulled his ass towards her and matched the rhythm of his thrusts.

"Rakesh oh God! Rakesh! Fuck me! Just fuck me! Fuck me please! Just fuck me"

Surma was blabbering. She was totally in a state of lust.

Surma was touching him all over. She wanted to feel every part of his manly body.

Rakesh resisted the urge to laugh, watching her behave so shamelessly. What a contrast from the elegant, flawless girl he remembered

Her tongue was out of her lips and desperately trying to lick his lips each time his lips came close to hers. She was begging him to kiss her.

Rakesh eventually put his mouth on hers and allowed her to suck on his tongue. She couldn't get enough of it. She sucked and sucked on his tongue as she thrust her body against his, arching and bucking her hips against his manly body.

What would her friends say if they saw her begging a guy from Ashok Hall to fuck her harder?

She did not care anymore. She just wanted to please Rakesh. She just wanted to please this man who had given her more pleasure than she had ever dreamed was possible.

"Please Rakesh. Fuck me. Please. I beg you..," she whispered into his ear.

She pulled his ass into her, urging him to spurt his sperm deep into her.

But Rakesh was not done with her yet.

He looked down at her and remembered all the times she had looked at him with such disdain.

"Not smart enough for you, am I bitch? Now what do you think?" he mocked her as he slapped her hard across her face.

As he guessed, her haughtiness was gone. She just whined in apology and thrust back at him to please him more so he would be less angry with her.

"Where is all your haughty, high class snobbery now?" he teased, looking at her whining and whimpering under him.

Rakesh took out all his frustration on her and slapped her again and again across her face and thighs.

Surma whimpered in meek submission, as she thrust harder against him with each slap, acknowledging her desperate need for him and submitting to him even as she came again and again, with each humiliating slap.

"You're my slut aren't you Surma?" he demanded after another slap across her face.

"Yes! I am your slut. Please fuck me," she whined and begged, surrendering to Rakesh and accepting his superiority over her.

She couldn't believe what she was saying but she was not in control of herself anymore.

"You are my whore, arent you bitch?!" Rakesh growled at her as he thrust his hard huge cock into Surma. Harder and deeper, in and out, in and out.

He was fucking her into complete submission and surrender.

"Yes I am your whore! I am your bitch! Please don't stop!" she whined. She did not want to displease him. She was scared he would stop if she did something wrong. She would do anything for him.

Rakesh stopped and pulled out of her. She gasped and looked at him pleading.

"Please don't stop. Rakesh please don't stop"

Rakesh laughed and pulled her on top of him.

Surma turned red with embarrassment when she saw Rakesh laugh at her but meekly followed his orders.

He made her sit on top of him. His hard cock slid into her, deeper and deeper, until it was so deep inside her, she felt him touch her stomach from the inside.

"Ohhhhhhhhh! Goddddddd! Rakeshhhhh!!!"

Then he made her bounce up and down on his cock.

She moaned in mindless pleasure. She had become a complete slut. A slave to her own libido.

"Ohhhhh Godddddd!!! Rakesssssshhhh! This feels sooooo Goooood!!!"

Surma kept bouncing up and down on his cock, as Rakesh squeezed and slapped her breasts. Her nipples were so erect they stood out like pencil erasers. He held her erect nipples between his thumb and forefinger and pulled on them as she winced in pain and pleasure.

She moaned and continued bouncing on his cock, feeling his cock move in and out of her, faster and faster as he pulled on her nipples.

She could feel another orgasm building inside her body.

Suddenly somebody knocked on the door.

Surma froze. She looked at Rakesh in an intoxicated, lusty, guilty fear and finally managed to gasp, "Please come back later. I am changing."

"You ok, Surma?" Deotima asked from outside, having heard her scream.

Rakesh held Surma under her arms, lifted her off his cock and threw her on the bed, on her back. He placed his cock at the entrance of her pussy lips and thrust his cock hard in one motion deep inside her in a shock thrust. It was so sudden Surma shuddered in another orgasm.

"Yesss!!"

The thought of that bitch Deotima standing outside made Rakesh fuck Surma even harder.

Surma knew that Deotima was still standing outside and could not scream. She bit her knuckles as Rakesh gave her two more 'shock thrusts', making her shudder in another orgasm. Rakesh could do whatever he wanted with this girl now.

Deotima may have known Surma all her life, but Surma's priorities had changed.

Surma shivered and shook as she came, clinging onto Rakesh like she would fall off the surface of the earth if she did not hold on to him.

She did not care about Deotima anymore. She just wanted Rakesh to fuck her until she died. Her body was still shaking and shivering after the last few orgasms.

"Rakeshhhhhh!! I cant cum anymore! Ohhhhh Goooodddddddd!!"

Rakesh waited a few minutes for her to stop shaking.

Then he pulled his hard cock out of her pussy and sat on her chest with her arms held up and pushed his cock into her soft lips. Those same lips that breathed words into so many microphones and won so many debates were wrapped around his hard cock.

He then lay down and pulled her between his legs.He watched her as she sucked his cock, looking up at him to see if he liked it.

Watching Surma between his thighs, sucking his cock, those big luminous eyes looking up at him, those lips moving up and down on his engorged cock, Rakesh came violently into her mouth. He thrust his hips and held her head on his cock till he spurted again and again into her mouth.

Surma kept sucking and licking the head of his cock till he came spurting, again and again, into her mouth.

He held her head like a doll and moved her head back and forth on his cock until she got every drop of his cum.

He pulled her up and cupped and squeezed her breasts rhythmically.

How he used to admire these lips from afar. Now she had a mouthful of his cum, wondering what to do.

Finally he held the sides of her cheeks and made her open her mouth to show him his cum in her mouth.

"Swallow." He instructed her and she gulped his cum down her throat.

He checked that she had swallowed every drop by opening her mouth. He pressed the sides of her cheeks till she opened her mouth, to see if she had swallowed every last drop.

Her tongue was coated from all his sperm.

Rakesh fell next to Surma enjoying the ultimate thrill of total conquest. He pulled her naked body on top of his.

Her panting, defeated body was now without any sign of haughtiness and lay meekly on top of him.

"Rakesh! Oh God Rakesh. Rakesh. Rakesh. Oh God"

Surma was his.

After the debate in Delhi, they returned to Kolkatta.

On the train journey back, everyone knew something was up when they saw Surma staring at Rakesh with a palpable lust.

Rakesh also noticed Deotima staring at him. So she had figured out something was going on between him and Surma. Stupid bitch. Why was SHE staring at him?

Rakesh was in control now.

In the middle of the night, he came to her berth in the train and motioned to Surma with his fingers.

Surma followed him meekly, went on her knees and sucked his huge cock in the train toilet. On Rakesh's insistence she swallowed every drop. She obliged willingly.

She was his woman now.

Deotima watched her friend come silently back from the train toilet after giving Rakesh a blowjob and sleep in her bunker bed on the train.

Back in Kolkatta, Rakesh was fucking Surma regularly. From his forbidden love she had turned into his fuck puppy.

She would call him at night and he would slip into her house and fuck her in her own bed while her parents slept right next door.

Surma was no longer a haughty, high class girl.

She had become his slut.

But that's another episode.

12