Surpassing Limits

Story Info
Master pushes slut beyond.
1.4k words
4.06
36k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are standing beside the coffee table grinning when i walk back in the room carrying the bag of toys you requested. "Now my little whore, I want you to get up on the table. I want your arms over your head, and your legs apart, with your feet on the table, knees up."

My face burns as i realize this position is much like for a gynecological exam. i am wet now, but filled with a strange sense of dread as well. i move slowly and you step away from the table to make room for me. i look up at you once and the look in your eyes terrifies me.

It is cold and smooth on my hot skin and i gasp a little. You watch me carefully, silently. i have this sudden urge to throw myself at your feet, to beg to change the situation, (as i do beg so well) to control the outcome perhaps.

i lie back, and put my hands over my head, dangling them down, clasping them together tightly in fear. i see you move to the kitchen, and i hear metal, silverware perhaps. There is ice, and the rest of our toys are nearby. You are careful to let me see these tools as you walk back in the room, building on my fear. You begin to blindfold me and i begin to protest, i really hate losing that sense. You finally give in, telling me, "Thats ok, now I can watch the pain in your eyes." Inwardly i shudder in fear...so evil my Master is tonight. You whisper, "I love you," as you bind my legs, so that my ankles are tied to my thighs, keeping my feet on the table, legs spread wide, and then you tie the rope once again around my waist for extra security. You dont bind my hands, instead telling me simply that i must keep them there, and not move them under any circumstance. You know this is next to impossible.

You begin with my examination. i have my head tilted back and eyes closed in anticipation, so i do not know what tools you are using, but you spread me wide with something cold, fingers probing and pinching. You slide an ice cube deep into me and i bite my tongue to keep from screaming. You know, i will not be able to last long with it there, we have played this game often. The burn is intense. i feel objects slide in and out, cold and warm. I am spread wider than i ever thought possible and inspected completely.

Then there is a clamp on my outer labia and i start to protest. You speak quickly, "Do not speak cunt, not one word." Another clamp on the other side and they are adjusted tightly. The biting pain begins to set in. Then the tiny clamp right on my throbbing clit. The pain is intense, but i can feel myself getting very wet.

Moving up to my nipples, you clamp them both. i cannot decide which is worse and try to focus as you have taught me before. i wring my hands together above my head, squeezing tightly, tears beginning to form in my eyes. Then I feel the plug, the dreaded plug, and i hear your evil laugh. "This is just the beginning slut," you tell me. You leave the plug deep in my ass and beginning toying with my throbbing clit. Ahh, i need to cum, but i know my chances are very slim. i want to cry, to beg you to stop but i do not, whimpering just slightly. You finally take the plug out and slide two fingers in my ass, exploring deeply. You spread me wider, and my wetness is everywhere. You slide something long and thin into my ass next, moving quickly and making me gasp. i am not sure what this object is. Then out of the corner of my eye, i see you reach for the dildo. My whimpers grow and i begin to protest. It is much too big, and it is very rough. i know i cannot handle the pain. You are quick to silence me, warning me with punishment. Then i feel the thick head of the dildo pressing. i try to breathe slowly as i have been taught, to not panic, but the pain is so intense. i feel safe knowing you are with me, and will protect me however.

As my cries grow, you speak again "Not one sound" You move slowly, but relentlessly, pressing harder and harder. There is pain and alot of it. i squeeze my eyes closed and see little flashes of light going off. You tell me to open them now and look at you. The dildo goes deeper and i am sure it will never stop. i feel like i am being ripped apart. This pain is numbing and overwhelming and i cant focus. i feel your warm hand on my thigh, and you push again. i assume it is in place now because you have stopped pushing but the pain radiates through me. i grind my teeth to bear it, tasting blood. You remain there, with both soft hands on each of my spread thighs.

My body is awash with pain, my nipples, my clit, my ass. I am moaning very softly under my breath and mercifully you are allowing me to do so. Then you move again. i groan in fear, this time catching a warning look, last chance you tell me. You take my egg and toy with my swollen and sore clit. I want to beg, but i don't know what i would say or if could even speak. i need to scream, but i am overwhelmed with fear. Then the egg is slid into me very quickly and very deep. i cry out briefly at the surprise. "Sshhhh..." you say. You turn the egg on high and twist it just a tiny bit. There is pain there too now, and vibrating pleasure. i cannot tell you where the pain stops and the pleasure begin, they have become one for me. My body is one screaming throb with each heart beat and now i moan aloud rolling my head from side to side. There are tears soaking my face, running into my ears. i am afraid, but i cant tell you why. Afraid i might be absorbed into this pain/pleasure and vanish from it. It is bigger than me and i begin to breathe too fast. i'm gasping. i'm panicking as I look over that dark cliff. i feel you hand on my cheek, and then another hand going around my clenched fists. "You are wonderful, my little slut, I love you very much, you know I would never hurt you, dont you jessica?" i hear you speak but it sounds as if its coming from another room. I am beyond reason, and unable to answer. my body on fire. i try to breathe....and ride this wave. i am screaming out now, one long scream and the orgasm as my body fights against this. You watch silently as i realize the pain isn't going away, i am simply flying with it and I hate it and I love it.

You are holding me and the pain has left. The clamps and toys are gone. You stroke my hair and kiss me and now i want to fuck you.

"Please.." I say, in a hoarse voice. You push me back towards the table, and for a moment i am frightened thinking i am going to be punished for speaking out. You spread my legs, pulling me to the edge. "PLEASE .." say again, more urgently as you unfasten your belt and unzip your pants. i try to help you, to rush you along but you push my hand away. i pull you, trying to draw you into me with my legs around your waist. I need to feel your cock. Finally, you are inside me. Pounding so hard I slide up and down the table. Then you pull back and grab my hair, pullling me up to stand and turning me around. You push me hard, face down on the table and work Your way into my ass. The ass that you own, for your pleasure. You pull my hair harder and force your cock deep into me again and again. i feel your cock tighten deep in my ass and you begin to cum...