Surprise

Story Info
A night out goes awry.
1.3k words
3.37
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd caught up with her a few times since their first encounter, always a pleasure, always reminding him of that first night. He had a feeling this was going to be different.

The went to the bar to get a few drinks this time. Conversation was flowing well, but strangely, he was starting to feel a bit tired. That was the last thing he remembered.

He woke feeling a little groggy, something wasn't right, his arms were feeling a pins and needley. It was dark, he tried to turn and found his hands and feet restrained. His clothes were missing, and he was blindfolded.

He started to panic slightly, someone had drugged him, he knew it. Only one drink couldn't do this. He tested the bonds holding him, they only had a slight amount of give. Not enough to break them.

Still trying to figure out where he was, the place smelled familiar, but he couldn't place it. Someone was moving, he could just hear them. They were in the room with him.

'Well someone seems to be awake,' he heard a familiar voice say. He still couldn't place it though.

'What happened to her?' He wondered silently. Hoping she was safe and whoever had taken him had left her alone. He'd kill them if they'd touched her.

It felt like he was on a bed, and someone was on there with him, he felt them climb in just now. They moved over his head, the scent getting stronger, it was a wet pussy he could smell now. This was getting even more strange.

He felt a knee go over either side of his head, the pussy being lowered over his face. He couldn't let anything happen here, even by force, he was a one woman man, but the smell, being so close, was having it's own effect.

His dick was getting hard, whoever it was would definitely see it. He was the only one that knew how his mouth was filling with saliva as he thought of how it might taste.

He tried to turn his head away. The knees closed in to hold him in place and he heard a giggle. A familiar voice, he was still to groggy to place it, said, 'oh no, you can't move away, not until I've had my fun.'

The pussy pressed down on his mouth, he refused to open it, but it didn't seem to matter. Whoever it was, had started grinding on his face, rubbing their pussy over his lips, pushing their clit over his nose.

They pushed down until he couldn't breath and had to open his mouth. Then the pussy was back over his mouth, the juices running over his lips. He couldn't resist the taste.

Sliding his tongue slowly out and around the inside of the pussy lips he thought, 'maybe this is how I'll be able to get out of here.'

He licked and sucked at the pussy that was pressing his head back, even though he didn't want this, he was enjoying it. He would keep quiet, he couldn't let them know the truth.

He could hear the breathing above him start to quicken, she was getting close, maybe it would be over soon, he really didn't want that now. Moaning with pleasure, his assailant finally came, her juices running over his face and into his hungry mouth.

'That must be it,' he thought as one knee moved from beside his head. But he was wrong. It seemed that this strange person, was most definitely not done with him. They were just changing position over his head.

Once again the pussy was pressing against his mouth, this time he welcomed it eagerly. Licking and sucking around the lips and clit, even biting a little, which seemed to produce shudders of pleasure.

He felt his granite hard dick being caressed by soft hands, and then a tongue flick over the tip. He'd often thought about being tied up and blindfolded, but he always wanted it to be her that did it. Not some stranger that had drugged him.

The hips above him were rocking back and forth with the motions of his mouth. His cock in the mouth of someone that he couldn't see. He moved his tongue a little higher to where he knew her arse would be.

Sliding his tongue around the rim elicited a happy gasp from his captor, so he slid it inside. She sucked him harder, biting a little and flicking her tongue while holding him in her mouth. He was going to cum very soon.

Unable to control himself any longer, he started to moan in ecstasy. The vibrations from his mouth travelling through her as he moved his tongue between her cunt and her arsehole.

He started unloading in her mouth, surprised when she kept sucking and grinding on him.

Then she came again, just as he finished. Now it must be finished, she couldn't possibly want more.

He could not have been more wrong. As she moved, she knocked the blindfold slightly askew, all he could see, was a prefect arse. His dick went from a hard semi to solid again almost instantly. She moved in a way that kept everything else hidden from view.

Noticing it had slipped, she put the blindfold back and tied it tighter. Then he felt that sweet tasting pussy sliding down his cock. It was going to be a long night.

As much as he wanted it, he still tried to fight, he couldn't let someone force him like this. He struggled, trying to move his hips in a way that would displace her, but she just seemed to enjoy it more. Riding him hard and fast, he knew he wouldn't last long like this, and couldn't control the grunts and moans escaping his lips.

Finally, with him moaning loudly, and her reaching an almost screaming orgasm, it seemed to be over now. She lay down against him, he knew her smell, but still couldn't place it.

Her breasts pressing against his chest as the final twitches of his cock emptied his balls completely again. She clenched her pussy on his cock, teasing it, making him jump with uncontrollable nerve twitches.

She lifted off him, he knew that it must be over now. There was no way she could want more, she'd cum three times now. Again, he was unbelievably wrong.

She started playing with his dick again, making it solidify quickly. Then she was over him again. He could feel his own cum mixed with hers, dripping over him as it ran from her sopping cunt.

She slid down his shaft slower this time. It felt different. It was most assuredly not, a freshly fucked pussy he could feel on his cock. He could still feel the cum dripping onto him as well. He was in her arsehole now.

The thought made his dick twitch, she jump in surprise when it happened, then started moving a little faster. Sliding him in and out of her tight little hole, grinding backwards and forwards like she was trying to stretch her back door. He was really liking this now.

He wasn't trying to fight it now, when he got free he'd sort it out, but for now...

It seemed like forever, no matter how much he was enjoying this. After cumming twice, he knew he'd take a lot longer this times, maybe she'd set him free after she'd finished. If he hadn't, he'd let her know what it's like to be held unwilling and used.

She came, once, twice, and on the third time, he came with her. Feeling how tight her sphincter squeezed as his man jam filled her mud bucket. He had never come so hard in his life, and from the sound of it, neither had she.

She lay back against his chest, still with him inside her. Looking down his body, she moved her hand up to push away his blindfold. All he could see was the top of her head, the hair was familiar, but he still had no idea.

She finally looked up at him, no word could describe his surprise when he saw who it was. She smiled at him. All he could say was, 'You?'