Surprise

Story Info
Woman surprises her boyfriend with a threesome.
1.2k words
3.98
57.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Kyle has always wanted to see me fuck another man. He has asked me before if I was interested but I have always turned him down. I wasn't sure if that is what I really wanted to do, that is until his birthday.

I was struggling with the idea of what to get Kyle for his birthday. I thought about all the usual ideas, clothes, power tools but nothing seemed just right. Then I remembered his fantasy about watching me fuck another man. Thinking of the idea was getting me hot. My interest in this idea amazed me. I truthfully never thought I would even consider it. Here is my story on how the event took place. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

On the day of Kyle's birthday everything went as usual. We got up got ready for work and said our goodbyes.

During the day I called Kyle and told him to meet me at a hotel down the road from where we lived. I told him the room number and said he could pick up a key at the front desk. I told him to be there around 8 or so. Kyle was all for it. Going away for the weekend meant a weekend of great sex.

I headed off to the hotel room a little early to prepare. When I got there I had a hot bath and was able to shave my pussy just the way he likes it. When that was done I put on a sexy new lingerie piece that I had bought especially for this occasion. Once I got it on I studied myself in the mirror. I felt wonderful. The black teddy fit me perfectly.

Now that I was ready the next stage of the plan needed to be completed. When I thought about how I was going to accomplish my goal I had an easy time picking who my partner was going to be. Kyle's best friend Dan was gorgeous. He was 6 foot tall and had huge arms that I fantasized about being wrapped in. I knew Kyle would be alright with the fact that I would be fucking his friend. Many times over the course of our relationship Kyle hinted about this vary act.

I called Dan from the hotel room and asked him to come over to help celebrate Kyle's birthday. I told Dan that it would be fun and it would be too exciting to miss. Dan agreed to come over around 7 pm.

Now all I had to do was wait. I could feel my pussy getting wet as I thought. I crawled up on the bed and thought about the events that were going to happen. The knock at the door startled me into reality. I grabbed my robe and opened the door. There stood Dan. I smiled and motioned for him to come in.

We made small talk as we had a drink of wine. I could tell Dan was looking at me in my robe. I decided now was the time to make things happen. I got up from the chair and went over to turn on the stereo. When I did this I accidentally opened my robe. When I turned around Dan had a great view of my new outfit.

I asked if he wanted to dance. He said yes. We I got into his arms the excitement overtook me. I started rubbing my crotch us against his cock. I could feel it coming to life. I looked up at Dan and asked if he would like to see me model my outfit. Without waiting for a reply I took his hand and led him to the bed. I turned off the lights and lit some candles. I stood before the bed and started dancing around.

I took my robe off and was rubbing my hands around my breasts. I could feel my nipples hardening. I started to pinch and squeeze them. I just love when Kyle nibbles and pinches my nipples. I thought of him while I was doing it. God I was hot. I turned around and showed Dan my ass. The black thong went right up my crack. I bent forward to give him a view he would not soon forget.

I turned back around and saw Dan's cock for the first time. It was about the same size as Kyle's but it was definitely thicker. I made my way to the bed and kneeled down in front of him and took his cock into my mouth. That was just about the time that Kyle walked in. I heard the door open and close and then silence. I took Dan's cock from my mouth and said "Happy Birthday Honey" Kyle smiled and walked over to me. He knelt behind me and started licking my already wet pussy. With that I continued sucking Dan's cock.

What a feeling that is to have someone licking you and finger fucking you while you suck on a cock. I was in heaven!

I could tell Dan was close to cumming. I wanted to feel it inside of me before he gave me his load. I slowly crawled up on the bed and got on all fours. I stuck my ass up in the air looked at Dan and asked him to fuck me. Dan was up and I felt his cock enter me in no time. I begged him to fuck me fast and hard. Kyle watched. I could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying what he saw. Dan grabbed my ass as he fucked me. I then felt his fingers near my asshole. He played with my whole for awhile. I wanted to feel his fingers inside me. I waited patiently and then I felt not one but two enter me. Dan kept fucking me fast but now with two finger inside my ass I couldn't control myself anymore. I had an amazing body shaking orgasm. It was wonderful.

Dan, while still keeping his cock in my cunt and his fingers in my ass slowed his pace a little for me to recover. When I did I opened my eyes and saw Kyle's cock near my mouth. I love sucking his cock. I quickly took in in my mouth and started sucking as best as I could.

I looked up at Kyle and saw his smile. He loved watching me fuck his friend.

Dan was pounding me fast and I could tell he couldn't hold it any longer. I sucked Kyle harder I wanted to feel both of their cum at the same time. I sucked and then I felt it. To have two people cum at the same time one in your mouth and one in your pussy is probably one of the greatest experiences of my life. I swallowed as much of Kyle as I could.

The three of us collapsed on the bed and tried to catch our breath. Before drifting off to sleep in between two incredible guys I gave Kyle a kiss and told him I loved him.

I know this is one birthday present he won't forget. If he needs reminding we can always watch the videotape I secretly made.