Surprise!

Story Info
Their first meeting doesn't go as she planned.
1.1k words
3.94
10k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan knocked on the door timidly. It was her first meeting with Bob and she wasn't sure what to expect. She'd been talking to him for a few weeks, and as it happens sometimes, the talk turned dirty. She wondered how much of it he meant, about fantasizing about dominating and tying up a woman.

Still, her insides shivered at the thought. She ran a hand through her thin blonde hair as she waited. The door opened, and she saw Bob smiling in front of her. "So glad you could make it Joan," he said greeting her. "You look gorgeous."

Indeed, she was even in her casual t shirt and jeans, it was getting chilly but she still managed to stand out. Men's heads would turn as they saw her, truthfully following her chest more than her. That was not to say her face wasn't pretty, with pouty red lips and piercing green eyes. Her 36dds swayed as she walked, as did the men.

She walked into his house, he was dressed casually in lounge pants and a t shirt. She sat down on the couch, and he brought her some tea. The talked a bit and drank tea, then she had to go to the bathroom. "Second door on your left," he told her.

When she was done, she started to walk back to the living room, but noticed a bedroom door was opened. There was a handcuff hanging from the metal headboard, and she walked in and touched it. Maybe he was serious, she thought.

She suddenly felt a warm breath on her neck. "Would you like to try them on," Bob suddenly whispered. His hands went up her sides. "Or were you all talk?" He boldly kissed her ear.

Her resistance quickly crumbled, and she let him strip her, taking her shirt and pants off, then her underwear and bra, piled on the floor. "Glorious," Bob whispered. "Lay on the bed, slave." She obeyed, laying down. The fact that he referred to her as a slave turned her on even more.

Each wrist was cuffed to separate posts, leaving her at Bob's mercy. He quickly stripped, and she gasped at the size and thickness of his manhood. She wasn't sure he'd fit all the way in her. "You may moan all you wish," he told her. "But you can't cum until I tell you, or you will be punished. You understand?" She nodded.

He surprised her by first going between her legs and licking her. She gasped as his warm tongue caressed her pussylips, spreading them as his tongue entered her. She moaned, arching her back and tugging on the cuffs as his tongue swirled inside her moist innards, tasting her sweetness and brushing her clit. She bit her lip as she got closer and closer..

Then he pulled his tongue out. "Not yet," he told her. He went up, kissing her erect nipples, sucking one into his mouth, grazing it with his teeth as his cock brushed on her. She struggled even more, "P-please," she begged. "Please, what slave?" He whispered.

"Take me," she moaned. "I-I can't hold much longer."

He grinned, pulling his lips off her nipple, rolling it with two fingers, then adjusted his cock. It looked longer and thicker than it was before, she thought as it suddenly plunged inside her. Her pussy gripped him tightly as she struggled to control herself, taking deep breaths so she wouldn't, mustn't cum yet. He moaned and started thrusting hard and deep. His moans became as loud as hers, and she lost herself in his thrusts, finally crying out as she could not hold back, her orgasm crashing into her as her pussy spasmed violently around his cock.

He groaned louder, and when her eyes opened, he was grinning at her. "You will be punished," he moaned. As suddenly as he'd entered her, he pulled out. She immediately felt empty without his cock, and he straddled her chest.

He began to stroke his cock, and it made her ache for him in her again, and suddenly it burst. Hot streams of cum splattered all over her face. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, not wanting any in her eyes, but wanting to taste his jizz. She was disappointed when he'd finished cumming, but none had reached her lips. She looked up at him pleading. "No, that's part of your punishment. No taste for you," he wagged a finger at her.

"You're being cruel to her," a new, feminine voice said. "Every woman deserves a taste." The mystery woman walked over to where she could see her. She looked slightly younger, with thick, jet black hair and thin lips. She walked over next to her and licked a bit of cum off her cheek. She was shocked the woman was here! Who was she?

Bob smiled at her. "Thank you dear, but it was her punishment. She came too soon." They embraced. "Joan, this is Mary, my wife. She likes to watch sometimes."

Joan's heart fell a little. She'd hoped to have Bob all to herself. Yet she was turned on by the thought of being watched. She felt herself getting wet again. Mary was undressing, and she could see Bob was already hard again. What were they going to do to her?

Then Mary straddled Bob and pushed him back on the bed. "I also liked to be watched," she told Joan. "Be a good girl and watch me, and maybe you'll be rewarded." She slowly started to gyrate on Bob's hips, his cock sliding in and out of her.

Joan couldn't take her eyes off Mary if she'd wanted to. She moaned and licked her lips as Mary rode him harder, faster, and letting her breasts bounce as she herself bounced on him. "Remember," she said. "Tell me before you cum dear." Bob nodded, moaning as he held onto her. Joan desperately wanted to be on top of him instead of Mary, and would've taken everything he could give her. Mary's moans became louder and ragged as she came and came on him, and suddenly was gasping "No..no.." and would've jumped off if Bob hadn't been holding onto her. When he'd finally finished she stared down at him. "You promised you'd warn me.." She moaned.

Bob grinned up at her. "Don't worry dear, let Joan take care of it." Joan's eyes widened. He expected her to clean his wife's pussy?

She tugged as Mary straddled her face. "Good idea, sweetie," she grinned. She lowered her hips onto Joan's lips. Joan had one taste of the salty sweetness of his cum, and forgot all else. She started devouring Mary's pussy with a passion, and Mary moaned, gripping Joan's legs. She parted them, and lowered her lips onto Joan's pussy, surprising herself. They licked each other, tasting each other until each of them was lost in uncontrollable quivering of ecstasy.

Bob unlocked Joan's handcuffs, and smiled at the pair as they finally finished orgasming. "Quite the surprise, huh Joan?"