Surprise a Monster Dildo in Video Booth

Story Info
I was at work horny as ever thinking...
1.5k words
4.02
93.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at work horny as ever thinking about how a great a nice hard cock would be fucking me hard in the ass. My ass was ready I had already been playing with my ass in the bathroom and just couldn't get enough. I finally decided I was just going to have to go and get fucked.

I had been to the this Adult Video theater several times before and can always find some nice big cocks from people that are on their lunch break looking for a release. I hurried over there as soon as I left for lunch I was so horny I couldn't stand it anymore.

I arrive and pay the entrance fee and hurry into the theater. There are about 20 booths in this theater all playing different porn in them. I walk around the place checking out all the guys looking for the one I think would be the best fuck. It was a odd day there where not that many people in there and everyone began following me around while I was looking. I was being followed by about 4 or 5 guys. I started to get nervous so I locked myself in a booth for a minute to kind of escape. Finally I decided I came here for some cock there is no reason to be afraid. So I opened the door to the booth I was in and just left it open while I sat in there. Not 10 seconds later a Mexican guy came in there and locked the door . He quickly pulled down his pant a he had a nice big cock probably 7.5 to 8" and it was thick. I was so excited I just couldn't wait to get my ass pounded.

I started sucking his hard cock as best I could using a lot of tongue feeling his hard dick in the back of my throat trying not gag I started playing with his balls while his cock was in my mouth. I continued sucking his cock until it was hard as a rock and I just had to have it in my ass now. I got up and turned around and started taking down my pants and he disappointed me by telling me that he didn't like to fuck and that he only wanted a blow job. Well he sat down and I obliged to just suck his dick. So I get back to sucking his cock that I wished was in my ass. He finally grabbed the back of my head and started fucking my throat hard I could barely take it. I felt so humiliated as he just rammed his cock down my throat again and again and finally he pulled out and came on the floor. He quickly pulled his pants up and left.

I went back out to look again for a good fuck. There was an old guy, a fat guy, and another Mexican guy. I decided I would go ahead and let the Mexican guy fuck me so I go into a boot hand he follows me in locking the door behind him. I kneel down so I can suck his cock hard. He pulls out his cock and I am disappointed it is not really big maybe 5" and not too thick.. I decide I will just quickly suck him off and look for a better cock to fuck my ass. I quickly suck his dick taking it all the way in my mouth and sucking as fast and hard as I can. He quickly gets ready to cum and I pull his dick out of my mouth and let him cum on the floor.

First rimming job

Now walking out of the booth there is only the old guy and the fat guy. I decide to just go into a booth and see who comes in first. So I go into a booth and stand facing the TV watching a porn of a woman getting ass fucked hard by a huge black cock. You could see the ecstasy in the little sluts face while her ass was stretched and being pounded. I really wanted to feel the same thing. Well not a few seconds later I hear the door close and lock behind me. I immediately just pull down my pant and bend over so who ever it was would know that I just wanted to get fucked. The man put some fingers in my ass and played with my ass a minute. Then he asked if he could fuck me with his dildo. I said oh yea and he pulled out a huge dong, it must have been nine inches and fat. I was thinking I have never had anything this large in my ass before but watching the lady on the porn having her ass fucked so good I told him to stretch my ass out. I laid back on the nasty bench in the booth and I see now that it is the old guy. He starts fingering my ass and stretching it out to prepare for the monster that was about to go in my ass. I was enjoying his fingers in my ass when all of a sudden he rammed this huge dildo into my ass. I wanted to scream it stretched me out so much IT went about a quarter of the way in on the first push. MY ass was on fire and I could barley breath. HE didn't stop he just kept pushing it in. I told him to stop and he just said relax. I couldn't take it and he wasn't letting off. I was getting worried it hurt so bad finally I grabbed it and pulled it back out. Then laid back and spread my legs wider and he shoved it in hard again this time it was about half way in and it felt painful but wonderful this time. He was still working it quite forcefully though but MY ass was having a better time with it now. He started going harder and harder and it felt so great my ass was so stretched out and I felt just like the lady in video that was still playing.

He began working this monster in more and more he got it about three fourths of the way in and started working it in and out faster and faster I thought I was going to pass out. Then out of no where he pulls it all the way and then rams the whole thing up my ass at once it hurt so bad I let out a yell and he just held me down and kept ramming it in my ass. I was trying to get up I couldn't take it but he wouldn't let me. I was thinking he was going to tear my ass apart but he didn't care he just kept ramming it in my ass. I kept saying to stop but he wouldn't listen he just kept plowing the dildo into my ass. Finally I started to relax as my ass was stretched out and he kept pumping the dildo in my ass more and more. I started feeling so wonderful. I must have looked just like the slut in the porn.

I took his cock into my mouth at the same time he was pumping the dildo in my ass and started sucking his cock knowing that as soon as he came he would leave and I could get out of there. I was giving him the best blowjob I know how. It was hard to concentrate on his cock while he was pounding my ass with that huge dildo 9" in my ass. Finally I could tell he was about to come. His cock started to leak pre cum and I was sucking it down quickly just trying to get his cock to cum so I could get this dildo out my ass. He was pumping the dildo in my ass hard just as he was about to cum I tried to get his cock out of my mouth but he just shoved in the back of my throat pumped his hot cum down my throat I almost gagged he just kept cumming. I had cum running down my face. He finally stopped cumming and then he took the dildo out. I though he was done but one more time he shoved the whole thing up my ass then pulled it out to leave me laying there with my ass gaping open. He then pulled up his pants and left leaving the door to the booth open and me laying in there. I hurried get my pants on before anyone else came in there. I left my ass was aching and I walked out bowlegged and in disbelief as to what had just happened. Then I realized I got just what I had wanted and I am sure I will be looking for him next time I back needing a hard fucking.