Surprise Anniversary Present

Story Info
Wife surprises husband by her choice of present.
1.8k words
3.44
73.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, what can you say after 15 years of marriage when your wife asks you what you want for your anniversary present? Having had so many wonderful gifts over the years I was stuck. Both of us have struggled this year for ideas so I left the question open.

My wife has a very sensuous body, a shapely firm bum and super 36b chest, standing at just over five foot 5 with long reddish hair and a cheeky face that always gives you the impression that she is tonally innocent but I know different. Add to this no make up and you have one very attractive lady just over 42 years old.

We have done most things possible in our love life from fantasies to light S & M and therefore I know just how good she is in bed.

The reason for the story is that I have to tell you what I got quite by surprise three weeks ago.

We had gone out to our local for a drink, Jayne chose to wear a blouse with a generous amount of cleavage, you could just make out her nipples through the lacy bra and shortish skirt and high heels, and I knew underneath that she had a string on but this was not visible.

The bar was fairly quiet and we had a few drinks. Jayne started to feel the effects of the Gin and Tonic's and she started to whisper in my ear what she was going to do to me when we got home which definitely started to get me aroused. At this stage I did not know what was going to happen next.

I retreated to the restroom for a break still thinking of what she had said and was followed in by a lad, very early 20's who stood next to me and relieved himself, one always glances and I could not help but notice he was hung like a donkey.

Back in the bar Jayne and I continued to chat and I mentioned to her what I had seen in the restrooms she laughed and told me that I was jealous and that was that. 10 mins later we decide to play pool and played a couple of games and sat down. Jayne started to whisper in my ear again and I told her to relax as she was making me to exited to which she laughed and said that if I could not sort her out then she would ask 'donkey dick' to take her out the back and fuck her.

At first I was shocked and laughed as I told her he had been joined by his two friends so how would she pick him up.

This made her more annoyed and she told me she would fuck all three if I did not sort her out so I decided to call her bluff and told to get on with it. To start with she was not happy but then a devilish grin came over her face and she told me that this would be her present to me, I could watch her fuck the 3 lads all who appeared late teens or very early 20's. I was not that convinced but thought what the hell this could be fun. We had done fantasies before where we played this sort of thing out but only one on one not group sex.

So I asked her how she intended to set this up thinking then she would ignore me but she told me and we agreed that we should go and play pool and if they played then I would get called out to a job (I am an engineer by trade) on my phone and I would meet her at home later to watch.

As we started to play pool one of the lads came over a placed a coin on the table so as he could play next. I must say at this stage I was now really looking forward to watching this as they certainly did not look as if they were that experienced and a mature woman looking after them sexually seemed fun.

I lost the match and then watched Jayne play the next match and a few more until all three of them had joined in at some stage. Eventually my phone rang and I then excused myself and told Jayne to finish the game and I would call her when I had finished, it did not seem strange for me to leave at that time. With that I left the pub and went home and hid in the dining room where I could discreetly watch events unfold.

About 20 mins later I heard the door being unlocked and some female giggling as Jayne walked into the living room followed by the three lads who looked a little sheepish.

To be fair to Jayne she handled it really well, she offered the lads coffee and went off into the kitchen to make it, when she came back in with the coffee on a tray she was dressed only her high heeled shoes, string and a negligee top.

Handing the coffee to the lads who I still think were very nervous but exited she gently pulled the first one called Gerry onto the sofa beside and started to French kiss him and she encouraged him to run his hands over her body. He slowly started to get into this and the other lads seemed a little less tense and Paul moved up and started running his hands up and gown Jayne's inside leg not quite getting to her pussy but just finishing short.

Jon seeing what was happening started to undress and released his dick at which even Jayne gasped, as it slowly stiffened it must have been 9 to 10 inches and his balls just looked to be begging for release, his cock was twitching at this stage and pre come oozed form the tip.

The two lads removed her negligee and then massaged Jayne's breasts while both lads took turns in kissing her and Paul started to play with her pussy. Jayne encouraged them by moaning and asking them to tease her even more.

You could see Jon wanting to get in on the act and he pulled Gerry away and moved up to Jayne kissing her. After a minute she pushed him away and went to sit up which now meant that she was level with his massive cock. As the other two undressed she ran her hands up the inside of his legs, raking his skin with her nails, I could see he was at bursting point. Cupping his balls she ran her nails over his sack and slowly sank her mouth over his length. He twitched twice and tried to pull way but Jayne held him firm as he spunked into her mouth. His cock eventually stopped twitching and she pulled away from him with that wicked smile of hers. All gone she said and all he could say was that this was the first time any women had let him come in her mouth let alone swallow. Jayne just smiled and looked at the other two.

Pushing Jon to the floor she straddled him and sat pussy first on his face, he sucked away for all he was worth. Jayne stroked and played with the other two who seemed to have a little more self control. Soon Jon turned her over and lay her on her back and continued sucking her pussy whilst Gerry gave her a great tit fuck and Paul gently tweaked and pinched her nipples. I could sense that Jerry was about to come as he quickened his pace and he pushed forward shooting loads of come into Jayne's open mouth, as he finished Jayne pushed up on her elbows and let the come dribble out of her mouth onto her tits. This seemed to push her over the edge and she orgasamed as Gerry tongued her pussy. He then freed himself and Jayne gave him great big french kiss.

The only one who had still not come was Paul and he pushed Jayne back on the floor and straddled her chest pushing her tits together and gave her a great tit fuck using Gerry's spunk as his lubricant. Jayne was now talking dirty to him telling him to come in her mouth and to use her. Gerry and Jon then moved round her and pulled her arms back holding her down encouraging Paul to come in her mouth he lasted seconds.

The excitement was too much for Paul and he moved his cock up to Jayne's mouth and pushed his cock, which by now was covered in Gerry's come into Jayne's mouth and came. She loved it swallowing quickly as he came, he eventually pulled his cock from her mouth which she had sucked clean.

Now she had 'taken the cream' she wanted to see if she could get a good screwing from the lads with the hope the might last a little longer. By now Jon had grown hard again and Jayne looked at his massive cock, kneeling down on all fours she told Jon to fuck her. Her pussy seemed to accommodate most of his cock and he pushed back and forwards, she shuddered as another orgasm washed over her and Jon was not far behind her as he pumped away her pussy which was being stretched to the limits, he soon shot his come deep in into her pussy and continued to pump away until he was his cock weakened. Turning round she knelt in front of him and sucked him clean.

As Jon now sat on the sofa exhausted Jayne looked at the other two but both Gerry and Paul were not to bothered about screwing her they wanted to come in her mouth again, as of yet they had not met a girl who would let them do this and Jayne was sure to let them do it again. Teasing them about this she reached out and asked them to come to her and she knelt in front of them and took turns in sucking them and running her nails around their balls and up and down the insides of their legs, even though they had come recently they did not last long , particularly when she deep throated them completely burying her nose in their pubes. Even so they had become a little more adventurous telling her to suck them and to keep sucking until they told her to stop and if they came then she would just have to swallow. Jayne duly obliged sucking them both dry and swallowing everything that they had to offer.

Only after the front door had shut did I come out and cuddle this sexy lady who then admitted that this had really turned her on as she could not resist doing what she had done as she had always fantasised about breaking some young studs in and surprising them - she definitely did that.

Needless to say I took her to bed and she let me fuck her from behind but this time asking me to go a little higher and 'fuck my ass real deep' as she put it.

Well what a present.