Surprise Arousal Ch. 01

Story Info
A happily-married but frustrated man discovers his neighbor.
1.2k words
3.85
44.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I would love some feedback as I am new to this. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up into another bright day due to both the blaring alarm and the soothing hums from my wife, as she got ready for work. I slowly got out of my warm bed and went to the window, opening it to let the sunlight invade our room. As the light brightened the room, I turned back to catch my wife rushing out to the kitchen. I followed her with a duller pace and sat at the dining table. She went about in a hurry to get her breakfast ready as I rubbed my eyes.

"Got work today? It's Saturday, babe." I spoke, half yawning. "Yeap. Just got a call in this morning," she replied hastily.

Having finished her routines, she headed out to yelling out, "Bye babe. See you later." As she was wearing her shoes, I made my way to her and replied, "Will you be back for dinner?"

She opened the door and said, "I will call you if I can. Bye, hun." She blew a kiss towards me without much enthusiasm as she closed the door and hurried out. Huh, yet another day alone, I thought to myself as I let a sigh out and locked the door.

I lazily went about my own routines, brushing, grabbing a bite to eat, etc. Having run out of tasks by 9 AM, I sat on the sofa and watched some videos on the net. While I resisted click-baits such as a hot women on the thumbnails, the attraction was too much for my sex-hungry psyche and I clicked on every click-bait eventually thinking I should resort to Porn and my right-hand for some much needed satisfaction. I had been waiting for release all week as both my wife and I are usually tired by the end of the day. My wife is a Neurosurgeon, and I lead a talented AI Research Team. As you might think, our work put quite a bit of stress on us. Being a young and healthy male, I only knew of two stress releases, sex and workout. I worked out regularly, but the former stress release was quite scarce.

I let a loud sigh out and slapped myself out of my lust. I should go for a run, I convinced myself to wait for tonight, in hopes I could have a romantic night with my wife. I got up and put some jogging clothes on and went out into the sunny morning for a run. I followed my usual route of 5-km and 1-km cool-down. I finished the run comfortably and stopped at the entrance of my apartments before heading in. I heaved a large breath of air with closed eyes. As I opened my eyes, a soft voice spoke out to me, "Hi."

As I was still in my zone, the voice, however soft, came a surprise and took me back. I looked back towards the voice and replied, a bit dazzled by the beauty of the figure that spoke to me, "Hey."

"Are you gonna call for the elevator or should i do it?" she said with a playful giggle. "Oh, umm, yea, I will." I fumbled my hands to the elevator button and clicked it.

"Back from a jog, huh?" I spurted out a bit embarrassed about my quite naive reaction to her.

"Yea, was a pretty beautiful morning for one," she replied as we got onto the elevator.

I clicked on the 3rd floor and she said, "Oh, we are floormates. I have never seen you before, I am Amanda," she said again with her soft voice.

Gathering myself from my earlier responses, I stood upright and said with a smile, "I am Andre, nice to meet ya."

I rested my back on the wall and resisted every urge to look at her body. Although the mood was light at the beginning, the stuffy and hot ambiance, aggravated by our worked out and sweaty bodies, made the mood heavy and a hint of lust hung in the air. The hint of lust grew with time as I gave into my urges and stole momentary glimpses of her sweaty and barely covered body. She was wearing a black legging with stripes of meshing near her thighs that made the already irresistible legs even more desirable. On the top she had on one of the workout tank tops that left her back and sports bra's straps completely bare. The jog had already spiked blood flow, but this view was seemingly directing all the blood to my cock as it was slowly growing in size in my pants. Luckily I was wearing loose shorts, capable of hiding my erection cock for now. However, was this to continue any longer, my erection would surely protrude into a bulge.

I didn't know if she had caught my glimpses, but she did keep quite. The silence had deepened so much so that any attempt at a conversation would be quite awkward. So, we stood there, waiting for the elevator to reach the destination. A rather loud chime signaled the end of our journey as we exited the lust-filled chamber. We both exchanged quick and obligatory smiles and made our way back to our respective apartments. It just so turned out that we were neighbors. Another awkward smile later, I entered the apartment and hastily locked the door.

I pretty much ran to the bedroom, dropped my pants, and proceeded to pleasuring myself. Just two to three stroked into fapping, my cock was thick and fully erect. I didn't even need a porn scene. Quick jolts of pleasure travelled through my body as I closed my eyes and remembered Amanda's body. A hint of guilt in the back of my head suggesting that I should be imagining my beautiful wife seemed to make me even more horny. Small beads of pre-cum poured out of my veiny and thick cock as I closed release. I was sitting at the edge of my bed and jerking off, satisfying a lust I hadn't felt for years.

My breathing hastened in tandem with my strokes. The final jerks were slower as the jets of cum spurted out of my cock. To my surprise, my cum blew up into the air and fell onto the floor, creating a mess. The squirts seemed to just keep coming out as each stroke produced new streams of cum. Finally, after about 4-5 jets, I slumped back onto the bed exhausted. Despite my exhausted hands, the tissues in my cock refused to quell and my lust only aggravated. I let out a sigh and force my erect cock into my pants and cleaned the floor. Having cleaned the carpet, I went to the living room and sat down with a book to distract my mind from Amanda.

As I opened the book to the bookmark a small moan invaded my ears. As the morning was quiet and I had no music on, the rather quiet moans made its way to my keen and lust-driven mind. I blinked in surprise as I realized that they were coming from behind the wall, from Amanda's apartment. I slowly gulped as my cock erected with renewed vigor.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued...