Surprise For Elena

Story Info
18-year-old girl is confronted by her boss at work.
825 words
2.28
271.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena hurriedly walked home through the cold, wet streets of the city. She knew how dangerous those streets could be, especially at night. On top of that, she had had a rough day at work. Her boss had been coming on to her again. Of course, no one can really blame him. Elena is a petite slender 18 yr old girl of 5'5" with delicately cut auburn hair. She has a sweet, yet alluring innocence about her that just makes you want to destroy it. But what her boss likes most about her are her 38DD breasts. Elena tried to contain them as much as she could by wearing tight shirts underneath her uniform, but this didn't work too well. He would often ask to see her in his office, but once she arrived he would do nothing but stare at her breasts and make up stupid excuses for seeing her. Today, however, was different.

Elena slowly entered her boss' office, expecting the usual gwaking she would receive from him, "Yes, Mr. Peterson?"

After she had walked in beyond the point of no return, he calmly moved behind her and locked the door, "Cut the innocence crap. We both know what we want." Mr. Peterson's 50yr old hand latched on to her breast and pressed her against his obese body. She was shocked. She knew that he liked to stare at her, but she had never thought he would go this far. Panic flooded over her. Elena was speechless and unable to move against his grasp. She could feel the heat radiating from all over his body and could breathe nothing but the foul breath escaping from his mouth. Elena could feel the erection growing in his pants. He shifted his body so she could feel it rubbing against her ass under his rolls of fat. His erection was very thick, but also very small. It felt like it was about 4inches by 4inches. Elena shuddered as the thick little nub rubbed up against her. She felt like she was going to be sick.

"Common.." He said in his best sexy voice. Mr. Peterson was obviously very proud of himself. He had managed to catch a young teenage virgin. He couldn't wait to tell his buddies how he had broken into her tight pussy, or how she had screamed and begged him to ram his thick cock into her again and again. He imagined how wet she must be from his cock rubbing her ass. If he could seduce her as easily as this, then he could convince her to do anything. It's only natural that she would be a little shy and nervous, but he new she wanted it. His mind filled with ideas and perversions, making him almost painfully hard. He couldn't wait to feel her lips around his cock, or bend her over ontop of his desk and fuck her virgin ass as well. He caught sight of his golf clubs on the floor and dreamed of all the ways he could violate her with them.

"Let's see how wet you are" He said with a grin on his face. His chubby hand carefully undid the buttons on Elena's pants, and paused upon revealing her silky panties. He slowly ran his sausage sized finger over the smooth material and inbetween her legs.

It was then that Elena snapped out of her shock. "Get away from me you disgusting old man!" She screamed for help and pushed against him trying to be set free. Mr. Peterson reluctantly let go.

Realizing what he lost, he was filled with anger and rage. How dare that little tease lead him on like that. "Fine you little bitch!" Mr. Peterson pulled out his cock and rubbed it furiously.

"You can go, but you'll never work here again."

Then an idea crossed his mind. "Take off your work shirt and pants and leave them here."

Elena was slow to remove her clothes. All she had on underneath was a halter top and panties. She had borrowed the halter top from her smaller friend. At the time it had seemed like a great idea, who was going to see it anyways?

Elena tried to walk down the most deserted streets as possible on her way home. She hoped that no one would see her that way. She had paged her boyfriend and prayed that he would come pick her up soon. The nearly empty street wasn't well lit, and though she had chosen this street for exactly those reasons, she quickly realized the stupidity in that. If someone did see her, there would be no one to help her. Elena heard some foot steps. She looked behind her only to see that some homeless men were following her. They were grinning at her and laughed amongst eachother. It had probably been a long time since either of them had gotten any.

"I hope Steve gets here soon" She whispered