Surprise Force - Alternative

Story Info
The Chief of Police gets a bit rough...
2.6k words
3.85
38.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Prin
Prin
3 Followers

Her lean, pale legs slip out of the car door once it's opened, followed by the rest of her small frame. With skin the color of ivory, hair so pale blond it was nearly white, and curves in all the right places, she was still a tiny thing, standing at only five feet tall and weighing in at a hundred and twenty pounds. Her broad smile that stretched from ear to ear and vibrant violet eyes that seemed to glow at times made her seem friendly, inviting, though she was usually anything but.

She stretches slightly, raising her firm arms above her head and arching her back, not minding that her top raises and exposes her flat belly, nor that her skirt hikes up an extra inch on her thighs. She looks around, then trudges into the police station to ask directions; she was so directionally challenged it wasn't funny...at least not to her.

Other than her lack of direction, she was quite intelligent. Medical license, Ph.D. in IT Security, half a dozen Cisco certifications under her belt that she kept up just in case, she was nicknamed "The Brain" of the family...and here she was, in this tiny town, about to take over their hospital. The only reason she was doing this was because her former brother-in-law needed a doctor badly; she'd always been close to him, and when her sister left him for some reason or another that nobody really knew, she felt that he needed someone he trusted nearby.

Prin pushes on the front doors and calls out into the seemingly empty building, "Hello? Anybody here?" She looks around as she walks deeper into the halls, thinking to herself, 'Shouldn't there be more people here?' Where she was from, police stations were busy places, lots of hustle and bustle, but she supposed this town was small, quiet...she'd been warned before she showed up, but that was just what she needed.

She stops in front of one of the cells, her right hand trailing over one of the bars as she stares into it, becoming lost in thought...her mind goes back to the last time she was in front of a jail cell, staring into the eyes of someone she thought she loved very much, who she thought loved her, but it turned out that she was so very wrong...

Her body tenses slightly as she snaps out of her daydream, her ears having picked up the sound of heavy footsteps. Continuing to peer into the cell, appearing as if she's still in thought, she jumps lightly when a hand is placed on her left hip, a second hand wrapping around her right that's still around the steel bar of the cell. "Lookin' for someone, girl?" is breathed heavily into her ear, the gruff voice washing over her and consuming her senses.

"Yeah, actually, I was lookin' for someone to direct me to the hospital...I'm supposed to take over staff there today," she replies with a deep breath. "If you could just tell me how to get there I'll be on my merry lil' way," she drawls, her accent thick, heavy like always.

His grip on her hand tightens as he tugs it to the left, spinning her and backing her completely against the bars, his head dipping in to her neck as he inhales deeply, taking in her scent. "You ain't goin' anywhere, baby girl, not for a while." The hand that was on her hip moves to grip her other wrist, lifting both above her head and holding them there, the coarseness of his palms rubbing against her sensitive flesh.

Her purple orbs meet those of hazel, more green than anything though there was still a bit of a golden honey tint to them. She takes in his appearance...the shaggy brown hair, tanned skin, broad shoulders, rough hands...this man had done some work in his life, was strong, stronger than she was. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted, though she could guess. She felt that he'd get his way somehow but that didn't mean she wouldn't fight 'till the end.

She fights against him, attempts to twist her wrists free, and at this point she notices the badge, the duty belt, the uniform..."Fuck off, asshole. Let me go right now, or so help me god you'll regret it..." She tries to keep her tone cool, calm, collected...strong and confident even, though she can hear the slight tremor in her smooth accent.

"Oh I plan on fucking...I'm gonna fuck you, right here in this cell. You're the new doctor right? You and I will be workin' real closely I reckon, so we might as well become comfortable with each other." He grasps both of her wrists in one of his large hands, the other sliding the cage open so he can back her inside of it. He slings her roughly onto the cot, then sheds his duty belt and jacket, tugs off his tie and loosens a couple buttons on his shirt. "Strip, bitch."

Noticing that he left the door of the cell open, she stands, hands trembling as they go to the hem of her shirt. Pulling up and lifting it over her head, eyes like a deer's caught in headlights, she takes a deep breath, flings the shirt at his face, and turns to run through the opening in an attempt to break free from this monster they allow to protect the town.

His nostrils flare as his face is covered by her shirt, vision briefly blocked by the dark material. He grips it and roughly throws it to the side, then runs after her; luckily for him he catches her right at the door, right arm hooking around her waist and lifting her up. "Bad move, girl. Very bad move indeed." His other arm wraps around her chest to bind her arms to him as he carries her back to the cell, making sure to close and lock the door behind him once he harshly flings her back onto the cot.

She attempts to punch and kick him, anything to get him away from her, but he was too strong, his grip too tight; she does, however manage to get a couple licks on his shins with the heel of her shoes, but they're not hard enough. Propping up on her elbows, she crawls back to the corner of the cot furthest away from him, shaking, fear clouding her judgement for just a moment. 'Fuck, this is the police station, it should've been the safest place in this city,' she thinks wildly to herself.

He finishes unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders before kicking out of his shoes and unbuckling his belt, then his button and zipper, allowing his pants and boxers to pool around his feet and reveal his hardened cock. Observing the scared woman, a slight twinge of regret pools in his mind, but he shakes out of it. He knew exactly who she was, he'd seen pictures of her in the Mayor's office...of them hugging, laughing, even cuddled up together. He knew they were close, and he wanted to hit the Mayor where it hurt the most. He'd tried with the man's ex-wife but that didn't work...this girl should though. Thank god she was attractive. "I told you to strip, bitch. If I have to do it myself, things will be much worse for you."

Her fingers shake violently as they go to her skirt, undoing the clasps before slipping it over her hips, lifting them, then her legs so she can slide the material down her body and drop it to the floor, revealing her lack of panties. Her eyes go back to his, pleading as she reaches around to unclasp her bra, removing it as well. She crosses her legs and covers her chest with her arms, trying to hide her body from him, not out of shame for her appearance, but out of a need to protect herself as long as possible. "Please don't..." she whispers, her voice panic-stricken, fear coursing through her veins.

He walks over and stands before her, stroking his cock for a moment before reaching for his duty belt, grabbing his handcuffs and stepping onto the bed. He crouches down and grasps her left wrist, cuffs it and loops the chain around two of the bars so it's nice and tight, then cuffs her other wrist, overpowering her despite her struggles. "Open your legs, Doc. Lemme see that lil' pussy of yours..." His eyes roam her body, eying her as if she was nothing more than a piece of meat, something to play with.

She didn't want to give in to him, to give him what he wanted. She wasn't a slut. Moving her legs as if she was going to open them, she draws her right leg back and attempts to kick at him; even in her fear-addled brain, she wanted to fight. She may be stuck like this until someone came along to free her, but if she could at least delay until someone got there...

The wind flies out of his body as her foot connects with his chest, causing him to wince slightly. "You little god damn whore..." he grunts. He grips her ankles and shoves them widely apart, pressing his weight between them to keep them open, "I'm going to really enjoy fucking you now..." He chooses that moment to slam into her pussy, not bothering to see if she's ready for him, not giving a damn anymore. His cock was rock hard, and he needed to get off.

A strangled cry escapes her when he slams into her, and again, and again, tears streaming down her face at the feeling. Turning her face to the side so she doesn't have to look at him, she continues to attempt to crawl away from him, body trembling as a choked sob rises in her chest. Never in her life had she imagined this would happen to her.

He leans over her lean body, panting in her ear, his breath hot as it caresses her skin. "Take it, cunt. That's it, fucking take it." He feels her struggling to get away from him, but it just spurs him on, makes him want to fuck her harder, deeper, faster...her pussy was so hot, so wet, so fucking tight that he could barely stand it. He ignores her tears, her sobs, acting as if she was enjoying this, like she should be thankful he was fucking her instead of crying about it.

"Fuck...y-y-you, asshole..." she whimpers through her heaving breaths. Just as he ignored her crying, she ignored the fact that her pussy was getting wet, her clit beginning to throb, that her walls were clenching him lightly. She didn't want to like it, but she couldn't help her body's reaction to him. "Get off...of...me..." she growls.

Laughing softly, he leans down to bite one of her nipples and tug it from her body, grinding his teeth into it for a moment before releasing, "I'll get off in you, how about that?" he says in amusement. 'What the...was her body responding to him?' he thinks to himself as he feels her becoming wet. "Fuck...you like this...you're getting off on it. What a little whore you are..." he breathes heavily. He accents his words with a particularly hard thrust, then hitches her legs up over his shoulders and rams into her even harder.

"Why don't you just leave me alone, and I won't tell the Mayor about this, I swear..." she pleads in an attempt to get him to stop. She doesn't want to have him in her, definitely doesn't want to cum because of him. "I don't like it, I think you're disgusting...a hormonal and physical reaction is one I can't help..." she gasps out as he bites her nipple. "Stop...stop that..." she rasps.

"I don't think so..." he laughs. He shoves two fingers in her mouth and tells her to suck; his other hand finds her clit, flicking it rapidly with the tip of his finger. "I love feeling a woman cum around me, and in a situation like this, to know you like it...it'll happen a lot more often." His thrusts are almost violent now, his need to cum growing with each passing moment.

"Mmph," she mumbles when he shoves his fingers in her mouth. Sucking them gently as told, she considers biting them, but being cuffed to the bed, there was no telling what he'd do to her. Her hips were rocking against his of their own accord, unable to stop them, light mewls escaping her throat at the sensations his body brought to her.

Drawing his fingers from her lips, he reaches down and presses them against her ass, the little puckered ring protesting lightly as he circles it with his fingertip. Then, slowly, he inserts one finger, pressing it in to the hilt, drawing it back out, repeating for a moment, then adds the second. He can feel them pressing against his cock through the bit of skin separating her pussy from her ass. "Maybe next time it'll be your ass," he grunts.

She shakes her head wildly. "Please don't...no...I...fuck!" she exclaims as she cums when his second finger is added to her ass. Her body explodes around his cock, causing her back to arch completely off the cot and her hips to thrust into him. "Stop, please...s-s-stop..." she pleads even as her orgasm rocks through her and causes her pussy to grip his cock hard and tight. She never wanted this, not in the least...

"Damn girl..." he growls as she cums, causing his cock to explode within her when her pussy tightens around him. "Fuck you're tight...hell yes..." he hisses. "Such a little whore...my fucking whore," he pants into her ear. He nips at her collar bone, leaving a light mark there, just visible beneath her collar. Once he's finished cumming, he reaches to his duty belt, grabs the key, unlocks the cuffs and tosses them aside for now. Rolling onto his back, his arm rests behind his head as he breathes heavily, other arm outstretched towards her.

She turns away from him, sniffling lightly, though a soft grin graces her plump lips. She just needs a moment...just that solitary moment to gain herself again. When this happens, when they do this, she loses herself so much into character sometimes that she tends to forget it's not real.

He turns and curls his body around hers, right arm beneath her head, left over her waist, and his left leg slipping between her thighs. He needed to be close to her just as much as he sensed that she needed him right now. Kissing along the back of her neck, he hums softly into her ear, "Mm, hey there Mi Novia, all better now?" he asks.

Nodding lightly, she turns to cup his cheeks and kiss him deeply, "Mhm, much better, Mi Amor, thank you..." She nuzzles his neck and pulls him close to her, clinging tightly to him, hugging him, loving him. This was her husband, light of her life, and she would do anything for him.

They continue talking for a few moments, then stand and dress, completely oblivious to the cameras recording them, unaware of the man behind the control monitor, watching and listening to them. 'If only the taxpayers knew what the jail cells were used for, what their tax dollars were going towards in the Chief's on-duty time...' He thinks as he smirks to himself. He's not sure how he's going to use this footage and audio yet, but he would find something or another to gain from it, he was sure of that...

Prin
Prin
3 Followers