Surprise Fuck at a Roadside Stop

Story Info
A stranger mistakenly forces his way into another man's wife.
4.1k words
4.13
84.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked my man to tell me a story for a change, and I have transcribed and edited. For all you haters out there...sorry, you will really hate this one, and what's even worse, I don't care and I will remove every hateful comment. Enjoy a story that will make you

1. Hot

2. Sleep

3. Rage

xxxxx

The weekend was over, the bags packed in the car, and we were back on the motorway, the three lanes stretched out before us, glistening and shimmering in the late afternoon sun.

"Good to be off the narrow lanes," I said, but in honesty missing the rural roads.

"Oh I'm not sure," you replied, "I quite like the country lanes, the walls and trees, the rolling hills and fields of sheep".

"Very poetic, but when you are stuck behind a caravan and a Tesco lorry, you tend not to notice the quintessential English countryside," the mild disdain in my voice only served to amuse you.

"Wow, how is your quintessence today my dear," your fingers gripping my inner thigh "do you have a bit of quintessence you can give me?" The playful mocking in your voice broke my grumpy road character.

"Ok, I agree, the Lake District is stunning, like a mini Scotland, and the wine by the river last night was pretty perfect, maybe I just wanted to stay in that moment for a little while longer, the sun was so refreshing."

You lay back in the seat, pushing your long legs to the very front of the foot well of the car.

"You are right, the sun was so warm, and so good to feel it on my skin after the winter, I think I may have even topped up my tan." Your voice floated, carried along by the relaxing cushion of your inner peacefulness.

"How long till we are home, could do with a glass of wine later."

"Let's stop at Tebay, grab one of those better wines that they have," I suggest, knowing the prospect of a good Pinot Grigio would meet with your approval.

(Tebay is a motorway service station, I guess you call them rest stops elsewhere? A place connected to the main road that is isolated from any town, specifically for the use of road travellers)

"Yes, sounds perfect, how long to get there?"

"About 40 minutes and then another hour home," I reply after glancing at the satellite navigation system.

The hills roll by as we cruise further south, the late afternoon sun now descending to meet the high rising hills of the northern lakes. The motorway is quiet, just a few cars and trucks dotted in the lanes, the tranquility of a Sunday afternoon broken only by the deep soulful tunes that fill the car.

As we round a long bend, the burnt orange sunlight fills the car once more, your long-tanned legs reflect the warm glow of the autumn light.

"Wow, I think you have caught the sun" my voice full of appreciation of your well-toned brown legs.

"Do you think? I hope so, should see me through the winter though, my legs look like porcelain."

In your bravado you lift your long skirt above your knees, revealing even more of your elegant legs.

"Does that tan go all the way?" I ask.

Your laugh reveals that you know my thoughts. "I know you, and how you just want to see my legs, you have no interest in my tan at all."

Your playful response only serves to make my enquiry more fervent.

"I love your tan, really babe, show me how far it goes, please?"

Slowly you pull the hem of your skirt further up, revealing a non-stop smooth tan. The muscles in your upper thighs are highlighted in the shadows cast by the setting sun.

"Far enough?" Your question seems somewhat rhetorical, as I know you know the answer.

"Well maybe just a little further would help." My desire to see further creates a stirring deep down inside me.

Even further you withdraw the white cotton of your summer skirt, slowly the tops of your thighs come into view. Taking my eyes quickly from the road I see the tiniest triangle of white cotton lace of your pants. The stirring I felt is now fully stirred, and the growth of my quickly hardening cock pushes against the tight denim of my Levi jeans. The road is empty, your skirt now far enough to see just a little bit more.

"This is turning me on," you say in a deep and sultry voice.

"Me too," I reply "maybe just lift your skirt a tiny bit more."

You gladly and willingly lift it to your waist, the sight is stunning, your lovely brown toned legs frame beautifully the fresh white triangle of your silk and lace pants.

"How do you feel?" I ask, hoping for the perfect response.

"Hot and wet," you purr seductively.

This was the perfect response. "I think we may need to stop before we reach Tebay, is there anywhere we can stop, somewhere private?"

I quickly scan my memory in search of safe and secluded places.

"Only one place comes to mind, I think there is a walk at Tebay, maybe we can park and go for a walk in the woods."

"That will do, worth a try anyway, as long as it is private?" you reply.

"Maybe you can get yourself even wetter and hotter right now, you know, have a little play?" My suggestion is met with a little hesitation.

"In the car, now, while you're driving?" your voice sounds apprehensive.

"Well I'm driving, so it is safe, and I could alter the mirror, so I can watch you and still watch the road."

You didn't need a second offer; your passion was overtaking you.

I altered the rear-view mirror, fixing it at an angle to see your pants, just in time to see your hand vanish down the front of them. You let out a soft moan, and I could only imagine how wet you were.

"Well," I asked, "how does it feel?"

Lifting your hand from between your legs, you push your wet fingers under my nose. The intoxicating smell of your juices forces my already hard cock to strain painfully against my jeans.

"Ok, let's get to Tebay, quickly, but don't stop babe, keep yourself wet for me."

My frequent views in the mirror reveal the busy working of your fingers, working in circles on what I can only imagine must be a wet and hard clitoris.

"I wish I could see babe," the desperation in my voice did not go unheard.

"Well maybe I can show you just how wet I am."

Your moaning was taking on a steady rhythm, perfectly in time with your moving hand.

Then to my deep delight, you pulled the edge of your pants to one side, and what a sight. Your moist shaved pussy lips glistened in the late afternoon light. I had to concentrate on the road, but the sight of you uncovered was intense, it was a good job it was like a dead zone on the motorway.

"I need to take these off," you say, and with one swift move your pants are off and on the floor. Groaning deeply you rub harder and harder on your clitoris, the sound of wet rubbing filling my senses. I could feel wetness in my pants, my cock spilling lots of sticky precum.

"Hurry, are we close, I think I'm going to cum," you moan.

"Don't stop baby, this is amazing, you are going to make me explode in my jeans."

"I need a better angle, I can't rub fast enough, I need to cum.". Sliding slightly down in your seat your legs lift to the dashboard, your sandals off, your naked feet press into the vinyl of the car, as we pass a blue van in the other lane.

"Oh fuck yes!" Your scream of delight bursts my ears as you shudder to a massive orgasm, wave after wave as you masturbate yourself furiously. "Oh wow, I'm going to cum again."

Your lips swollen and wet, fill the mirror with sensual reflected pleasure. You slump back, satisfied and deeply breathing you turn and smile.

"That was fast, you enjoyed that my darling, I really need to get my cock out and fuck you soon!"

"Find a place and you can have me, I need to feel a hard cock in me now"

"Oh no!" I gasp.

"What is it?" A slight concern in your voice.

"That van behind me has just flashed his lights a few times. he must have seen something."

"No way, just drive, can you see him?"

"Just about yes, he is in the blue van behind."

Looking in the wing mirror you see the blue van about 100m behind.

With a slight concern, mixed with curiosity you ask, "Did you see him?"

"Yes, but I passed him quickly, and I was too busy looking in the mirror at you cumming, he must have seen something as he is higher up, and the flashing lights probably mean he did."

"How embarrassing, oh well that's two happy guys on the road", you laugh "What was he like?"

"Well I only got a quick glance, but I would say he was around 40, young, smart looking and well dressed."

We both laughed, and I looked back at the van, now about 1000m behind and getting smaller all the time.

"How far till Tebay?"

"About 5 minutes," I replied "and I am still as hard as anything. You reach over and press my groin.

"Oh, you are, and I am still super wet and ready for that cock of yours, I will leave my pants in the car," the naughty tint in your voice just increases my passion "shame I never saw the van though, I would have given him a better show."

"Really, would you do that?" I had never heard you say anything like that before.

"Believe me I would have done anything at that moment, I was so turned on."

We arrive at Tebay and pull in. The car park is empty, and the car park lights were just coming on, the amber glow of the sodium lights just warming up.

Driving to the picnic area and parking near the back, I turn the engine off. We both look around, nervous but excited. Not a car or person in sight anywhere.

"Ok, I need you baby, let's take a walk," I impatiently say.

Locking the car, we head for the woods. There is a dusky light, but still enough to find our way easily, walking and looking around we get about 50m into the woods, stopping at a picnic table in a little wooded clearing.

"This will do," you say, turning and sitting on the picnic table, you lift your skirt again, legs wide open, "first thing, you need to clean me up, I'm so wet."

I drop to my knees, and in an instant I am pressing my lips onto your wet lips. The smell of those earlier orgasms is strong, and the taste of your wetness drives me wild. Your clitoris rapidly hardens under the flicking and pressing of my tongue, your hands on the back of my head, pressing me further into your shaven wet pussy.

"Oh, babe that is amazing," your passion rising as you feel the cool evening air on your legs.

"Did you hear something?" I nervously ask and stand up.

"Just the wind in the trees, now come closer."

I thought I had heard something, but your fingers on my belt soon get me back on track.

"Let's set you free honey," you offer as you unbutton my jeans, releasing the pressure that has been building.

"Wow someone is ready for this."

The warm early evening air feels good on my skin as you pull my jeans down, then hooking your fingers in my pants, you set my cock free in one smooth movement.

"Oh, babe I need that inside me, you are so hard."

"Not surprising really is it, you really turned me on in the car." My cock was very swollen, and the end was throbbing with anticipation.

Again, a noise somewhere behind us, "did you hear something?" I ask again.

"No, just don't worry, who cares anyway," you boldly answer, then silence as you lower yourself to take my swollen cock into your mouth. The warmth of your lips and the wetness of your mouth brings me instantly to the edge of cumming, you sense this and stop for a moment. Once more you run your tongue up and down the shaft of my cock, gently flicking your tongue over the end, then holding it up as you run your tongue down over my balls, pure ecstasy.

I did hear someone, but this time decided not to say anything, and about 20m behind you I could see the outline of a figure. It was hard to see as the setting sun was in my eyes.

"Babe, hey, where are you?" Your question snaps me back to the moment in hand.

"Sorry, was lost in pleasure," I answer, omitting to tell you that I had seen someone.

"I need that cock in me now, deep in me," you plead.

You turn around and lay face down on the picnic table, your feet still on the floor, with your waist bending over the edge of the table. Your arms stretch out to grab the edges of the table, but not before you put your cardigan under your head, allowing you to bury your face.

I need no second request; the shadowy figure had probably just been a walker who had not seen us in the thick stand of young birch and ash trees.

Your legs are wide open, revealing your perfectly round ass, toned and firm. Beyond this I can see the bulging of your pussy lips dripping with excitement. I step closer, but the bench is just a little high, I raise up on the balls of my feet, bringing my cock in line with your waiting, wet and dripping hole, one hand on your ass and the other on my cock, I slide forward, the head of my cock pushing your lips apart.

"Oh yes" you groan, "that feels so good, push it deeper baby."

Holding your hips, I find a steady rhythm as I push deeper, in and out to the edge, holding slightly and then deep inside again.

My attention had been focused on filling your pussy, when out of the corner of my eye I could see movement. You didn't see anything as your head was facing right and whoever it was, had moved to the left.

I recognised him, it was the guy from the van, he must have pulled in as well, and just by chance seen us vanishing into the woods and decided to follow. He was maybe a little taller than me, slim, clean shaven and very well dressed. He seemed a little nervous and certainly did not appear to be someone who had done this kind of thing before.

He could see that I had seen him, and now looked even more nervous. Though it was clear he was turned on, as the bulge in his white shorts was not hard to miss. He looked like he was going to walk away, but the sight of me sliding in and out of your pussy was keeping him there. He smiled, and it was a smile that told me that he was probably a decent guy, a smile that almost politely asked if he could watch.

I smiled back and carried on, my now rock-hard cock moving in time to the gentle moans you made, but my legs getting slightly tired. I was about to tell you about our voyeur when I stopped myself, what did it matter, just let him watch I thought.

I felt him watching and turned to him again. He was at the edge of the trees about 10m away, he had his hand in his pants, massaging what I imagined to be a desperate cock, after all he had watched you masturbating on the road, he must have been bursting.

He motioned with his eyes, asking to come closer, to get a better view. I acknowledged with my eyes. It was amazing how much communication can be made without even speaking. I could smell a faint whisper of after shave. I nodded, and motioned to his groin, meaning to say with my eyes "you're having fun". Instead he must have taken it as "get your cock out and start masturbating".

In an instant his white shorts were on the floor and his briefs followed, revealing a very well-shaped cock, clearly very hard and about 7" in length and quite thick. The swollen red end was throbbing, and he was already wet. He was neatly shaven with a set of heavy full balls, clearly not getting enough sex. He signalled how beautiful he thought you were and started masturbating, moving his hand up and down the shaft of his cock.

This was getting me super turned on, and I wanted to tell you, but did not want to spoil the moment. I could hear you were getting close to orgasm again, and the stranger was certainly getting close as I could hear the wetness of his cock as he wanked it faster and faster. Your hand was under your body, your fingers vigorously rubbing your clitoris, my cock pounding in and out of your wet shaven pussy, and a stranger masturbating in front of me.

He moved round a bit, I thought he probably wanted to see your pussy with my cock in it, he was now almost right next to me, I hoped you didn't look around as you would have screamed with shock.

My legs ached with standing on my toes so long, I needed to change position, what happened next still seems like a blur, and I still don't know how it did.

Bending over to whisper to you, I said "Babe I need to change position, don't stop with your fingers," the van driver could not have heard what I said but he smiled at me.

"Alright ok, be quick though, I'm gonna cum very soon, I am so turned on by being exposed like this, and I need that big hard cock in my pussy," you always whispered dirty when you were turned on.

I gently pulled my cock out of you and let my feet rest on the floor. I took a step or two back to get the blood moving, my hard cock still in my hand, ready to move forward again and finish this erotic day deep inside you.

Then, without any warning, or any encouragement, the stranger stepped between us and between your legs, I suddenly realised he must have thought I had whispered something like 'this stranger is going to fuck you now.'

In one swift move he had his hand on your ass and his hard cock moving towards your waiting pussy. I went to reach for him, wanting to stop him, this was my girl, naked and lay there with her wet pussy exposed, but it was too late, he was in you.

"Oh, babe yes" you groaned "that feels good, and you must have got harder as it feels huge, now hurry up and fuck me."

The stranger responded immediately, pumping hard and fast, like a man who had clearly not had sex in a long time, harder and harder he fucked, both hands gripping your ass cheeks.

"Oh, fuck baby yes, fuckin harder" you screamed. He responded, his tight ass banging in between your legs, he started to tense up, I could see he was going to cum, I needed to stop him, he can't cum in my woman. I could hear his swollen balls slapping against your ass cheeks as you writhed in pleasure.

"Yes, yes, yes, you feel so hard and so big" you cried "fill me up baby, fill me up now, I'm cumming" then with a shake and a shudder I saw you beginning to cum.

"Oh yes" you cried, as he tensed up, shuddered and shot load after load of hot cum deep inside you. He gripped your hips and buried his cock deep inside you, his back arched and his fingers pressed deep into your skin. he shuddered again, and again, each time releasing another load into your quickly filling pussy.

After what seemed an age, he stopped, but I could see you were building to another orgasm. He turned to me with a look on his face that said thank you, and he pulled his cock out.

"No babe, put it back in, keep fucking me," you cry from your prone position on the bench.

He quickly stepped aside. I could see his cock wet with your pussy juices dripping off the end, he moved away.

In all this my cock had remained hard, your face remained turned to the right and I still needed to cum. I knew you needed me, but could I fuck a pussy already full of cum?

I moved between your legs once more and slid my cock in. The feeling was immense, not only was your pussy wet with your juices, but I could now feel another man's cum surrounding my cock, warm and wet, your pussy felt full already.

"Oh babe, your still hard, fuck me again, I need to cum again."

I did just that, harder and harder, deeper and faster I fucked you, my mind filled with the sight of the stranger with his cock in your pussy "I'm gonna cum" I tell you.

The day was reaching a climax, thoughts flashed through my mind, the view in the car of your pussy, the knowledge a stranger had watched you masturbate, the outdoor nakedness, the shadow in the woods and the stranger filling your pussy, all brought me to an earth shattering climax.

Your fingers were fucking your clitoris hard as you began to shudder underneath me.

"Yes baby, I'm cumming," you gasped, "me too," I cried. We both shook deeply as we both reached climax at the same time, our bodies welded together in passion and desire. I could feel my cock, pumping, over and over I felt myself filling you up, feeling my hot cum mixing with that of the stranger.

12