Surprise Guest

Story Info
A surprise guest joins us on my private island.
1.9k words
3.6
15.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the cabin; it's early morning. While I wait for my lover to arrive, I sit on the porch, and watch the birds on the lake. The lake is beautiful. With very few residents on the lake, it's very quiet. I feel like I'm the only person awake. I see him walk up to the cabin. I'm a little surprised to see him. I didn't hear his car pull up, and I don't see it in the drive. We greet each other with a hug, but our embrace turns passionate immediately. His touch drives me wild, and his kisses incite an animal lust that's been building for days. For weeks. I go to remove my clothes, and he stops me.

He tells me we have plenty of time, and goes to grab a drink and pours us an early morning cocktail.

We talk about plans for the day, and decide to go out on the lake for the morning bite. I decide to wear a wrap dress, even though we're going fishing.

He gets the polls and gear ready, while I load up the cooler with some snacks and drinks. He disappears for a few minutes. I assume he forgot to grab something from his car, wherever it is. We load up the boat, and head out to my favorite spot, just across from a small island near the center of the lake. We cast a few times, but the fish aren't active. He motors over to the island and docks.

The island is small, too small to build on. There are no houses; only trees and a small sandy beach. He grabs a bag from the boat, and takes me by the hand. We walk a few hundred feet to the center of the island and that's when his assault begins. He grabs me hard, and pulls me to him. His kisses are not gentle. His lust for me has also been building, it seems. He takes some rope from the bag, and he slaps it in his hand.

My eyes widened with excitement; whatever he has planned is going to be fun. He pushes me toward a big maple tree and tells me to hold on. I feel a handkerchief slide over my eyes. He grabs me by the shoulders and turns me to face him. I'm starting to breathe heavy now, and my nerves are on edge. I don't know why, but there are times I still get nervous around him. This is one of those times. He tells me to relax then gently pushes me a few steps backwards, so my back is leaning up against the tree. I hear him move to my left side. He grabs my wrist and expertly binds it with the rope.

I can hear him moving, and then I feel the rope on my right wrist. As he immobilizes my other hand, I feel both arms being pulled toward the back of the tree. I can hear the rope against the bark as he applies tension to the bonds. My arms are pulled taught against the tree. I couldn't get out of these ropes if I wanted to. He's in front of me now, his hands running up and down my body. His hands go to the tie at my waist. The wrap dress was a good choice. He pulls on the tie and my dress falls open.

I think he has stepped away from me, or left me there, tied to a tree. I don't hear him, or feel him. I hear the motor of another boat on the lake, and birds chirping, but nothing else.

The rustle of leaves under foot tells me he's close. He steps back up to me, then suddenly feel his lips on my neck. As he kisses and nibbles on my neck, his hands go to my panties, and with a swift tug, I feel them slide to my ankles. His fingers are exploring my pussy, gliding over my clit. He slips two fingers inside me. His mouth moves to my breasts, and with his other hand, he unsnaps my bra. I feel his teeth gently biting my nipples while his fingers pump in and out of me.

As I let out a moan, he bites down hard on my nipple, and my moan turns to a growl. I'm squirming against the tree, and feel the rough bark scraping against my back with every movement.

His kisses move down to my stomach, and I feel hands on my thighs. His thumbs dig into my inner thigh and spread my legs wide. His mouth is on my pussy now. His fingers are still inside me, as he skillfully licks my clit, and brings me close to orgasm. As I writhe against the tree, I hear more boats on the lake.

The sound of the motors is getting louder, but all I can think is "I hope he lets me cum." Of course, as I have this thought, he stops and pulls away.

I think I hear him speaking, but he sounds far away. My ragged breathing is so loud, it drowns out his voice. I can't understand what he's saying.

I think he says, "Get ready".

I ask myself, "Get ready for what?" I'm ready for his cock, but what else? His noisy footsteps tell me he's approaching me.

I hear him whisper, but again, I can't understand him. I feel his presence. I can feel his breath on my neck as he approaches. His hands grip my hips, and then I feel his cock enter me. I know my lover well. We're very familiar with each other's bodies. This is not my lover. I freeze as this realization hits me. I put all my effort into escaping. As I struggle to break free of my bindings, I feel the rope cut into my wrists.

Just as I'm about to go into full panic mode, my lover whispers in my ear "Stop fighting, and be a good slut for my friend." He grabs my jaw and turns my head towards him. I take a deep, calming breath. He kisses me, and I can feel a smile on his lips.

Knowing that I've pleased my lover, makes me smile, and puts me at ease. I am now focused on this stranger; his friend. I've spread my legs wide for him, and I start moving with his thrusts. This is just as thrilling for him, as it is for me, and he starts fucking me in a frenzy. He's fucking me hard, and maybe a little too fast. My shoulders start to ache from the strain of the rope, and my back and forearms burn from being rubbed raw against the bark of the tree. Whimpers of pain escape my lips. All I can think about is how much this hurts.

As the pain sears through me, I feel my lovers hand travel from my stomach down to my clit, and back up my stomach. He whispers "Shhh" in my ear and continues rubbing me until I am back in the moment. He knows I'm in pain, and is helping me through it. I feel a wave of confidence from my lover's touch. I move my attention away from the pain, and back to the stranger. Now I am the one moving fast, and frenzied. I'm bucking up against his cock, and controlling our movements. I have more power than his does, even though I'm the one tied up and blindfolded. That power excites me. I love it.

I'm so close to cumming, and my lover senses it. He leaves my side in a hurry and I feel my bindings loosen. The second I am freed, my arms travel to the stranger. I feel up his chest, and grab him by the neck. I hop up and wrap my legs around his waist. I continue to ride him and he finally finishes me off as I cum all over his cock.

I feel someone removing the blindfold, and I get my first look at my lover's friend.

We're facing each other, so I smile, and stick out my hand say, "Hello." He smiles back, and says nothing.

I turn to find my lover with a look of disappointment on his face. I move toward him, but he stops me before I reach him.

He's shaking his head, and asks, "Did I say you could cum, Sophie?"

I respond with "No, Sir"

He tells me I was a very good slut to his friend, even though I came without permission. He runs his hand up and down my back and soothes my scraped, raw skin, then says "...but you're not done yet."

My lover takes me by the hand, and leads me to a blanket. He sits down, then lowers me into his lap. He's kissing me and rubbing my arms and back. My arms are sore and tired. My whole body is sore and tired. I could collapse in his arms from exhaustion. He brushes my hair back and kisses me lightly. His soft lips follow my jawline, and land on my neck. When he returns to my lips, his kiss is rough and salacious. I feel him taking control. It ignites me, and now all I want it to feel his cock inside me. He rubs my back one last time and tells me to get on all fours.

He tells me that he'll give my back a rest, for now.

I'm still dripping with my own cum, and I feel my lover slowly push his cock inside my wet pussy. I hear him let out a moan. He feels so good. He feels better than his friend. I'm smiling as his pace quickens, plunging his cock in and out of me. He grabs me by the hair and pulls me to his chest.

He says, "Show our friend how much you like to suck dick." And shoves me back to my hands.

As I come back to the blanket our new friend is waiting for me on his knees. Waiting for my mouth. I obey my lover and take his cock in my mouth. I taste my pussy on the stranger's cock, which makes this whole situation feel more familiar. As my lover slams into me, he pushes my body forward and my mouth rocks back and forth on the stranger's cock.

I let out a howl as my lover brings me to orgasm. He has made me cum so hard; my pussy and mouth react and spasm. I continue to moan through my orgasm, and as I do, my mouth and throat are open to our new friend. He continues to fuck my mouth and I can sense he's close. He's so deep down my throat, that I don't even taste him. I only feel him convulse, as he erupts down my throat, and I swallow every bit.

I turn around to see my lover smiling down at me, still driving his cock into my seeping pussy. I'm truly exhausted now, but I want to please him, and selfishly, I want is his cum.

My attention is on him now, and only him. I force my body back and squeeze my pussy on his cock. As he matches my rhythm I feel him getting closer and closer. Finally, I feel him cum deep inside me. He feels so good. As he delivers his last thrust into me, he grips my hips hard, and I feel him thumbs digging into my skin, bruising me. We collapse on the blanket, and lay there for a few moments. I raise my head, and look around to find that my lover's friend is gone. I doubt I will remember his face, but I will remember this island. I look up at my lover.

He smiles at me and says, "Good girl".